[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any fellow gay guys here annoyed by trannies on grindr? Why

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: 3845 - Bailey_Jay banana (1).gif (1015KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
3845 - Bailey_Jay banana (1).gif
1015KB, 400x400px
Any fellow gay guys here annoyed by trannies on grindr?

Why can't trannies get there own app?
>>
Because gay guys like trannies don't you know lelelelele
>>
File: transgndr.png (62KB, 294x519px) Image search: [Google]
transgndr.png
62KB, 294x519px
>>7720941
>Why can't trannies get their own app?
>>
>>7720941
because liking traps and trannies is gay
>>
File: 462876736.jpg (126KB, 594x431px) Image search: [Google]
462876736.jpg
126KB, 594x431px
gay men and their disgust towards trannies is the biggest proof liking trannies is straight
>>
>do coke for first time
>leave my friends at the bar and walk home
>pass a tranny on the street
>coke + booze makes me want to get to know her
>end up having crazy conversation and hanging out for like an hour
>goes sour at the end when she tries to have sex with me
>"No thanks I'm gay, I don't like women"
>she freaks out and screams "WELL THEN WHO THE FUCK IS SUPPOSED TO FIND ME ATTRACTIVE??"
>Just shrug and walk away
>>
I like trannies and guys
>>
>>7721216
i'm not disgusted by trans women but i've never ever been attracted to one
>>
>>7721216
>liking trannies is queer
FTFY
>>
>>7721260

>liberal, cis, straight, middle-class white women have made queer synonymous with "quirky" straight

Yeah, it's pretty queer alright.
>>
>>7721239
Aww i kinda feel bad for her.
>>
>>7721239
;-;
>>
File: 1327119653619.jpg (10KB, 226x234px) Image search: [Google]
1327119653619.jpg
10KB, 226x234px
>>7720941
I consider myself straight, I am into cis and trans girls. I used Grindr because I live near Chicago so I figured it might be a decent way to meet some good looking trans girls. I did meet a few but it took a lot more effort than I expected. Also I was CONSTANTLY harassed by gay guys asking me to fuck them, even though I explicitly stated I was only into trans girls and was only part of the Trans "tribe".... I was feeling flattered at first, but that shit got old real fucking quick.

As far as why cant trannies get their own app, it is because there isnt a population to support it. If I am not mistaken Grindr shows the closest 100 people that meet your "tribal" criteria in the unpaid version. At peak times that would go out ~250miles from Chicago and off peak times it would go 450-500miles.... thats crazy. There are like 100million people within a 500mi radius of Chicago. So if the app has to go that far out to find 100 people that is a bad sign. Especially considering that includes BOTH MtF and FtM, as Grindr doesnt differentiate between the two, it also includes CDs, chasers, etc anyone that has selected the trans "tribe" so there is a lot of chaff even in those 100 people.

The biggest head scratcher here is how and why the fuck are you annoyed by trannies on Grindr? You wont even see them unless you have them selected in your tribal preferences. Furthermore all of the trans girls I spoke to on the app said that they do not contact anyone because of the volume of people they get contacting them. I am at a loss for how or why they would affect you at all....

I am gonna go out on a limb here tho and guess that you are just a butthurt jelly faggot :^)
>>
>>7721239
>"WELL THEN WHO THE FUCK IS SUPPOSED TO FIND ME ATTRACTIVE??"

chasers
>>
>>7720941
Im trans and the last thing i want is some faggot touching me. Im a woman not a man. Fucking gross ass faggots pretending to be transgender. Im sorry they harass you.
>>
>>7722810
> I'm a woman, not a man

Ya, not rly. You still have a dick and a Y chromosome. So, no, you are not a woman.
>>
I wish trans folks had their own app since I'm not interested in dudes, and just want to chase MtF qts
>>
>>7722965
Omg make up your mind.
>>
>>7721239

That's pretty sad. I don't blame you in any way though, anon.

>>7722779

This is very interesting to know, anon. Thank you for posting this.
>>
>>7720941
she's so hot
>>
>>7721307
>the definition of queer has come full circle to mean what it meant a long time before it was slapped on gay people.
nice
>>
>>7721239
Was he hot at least
>>
>>7722779
>isn't a population to support it
AKA "critical mass." Necessary for all websites and apps to exist past the first few months.
>>
>>7721216
its not stright either, its strictly Bi, straight guys are disgusted by it.

just saying, not being mean.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.