[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you get erections again if you stop hrt? I'm a bi/heavily

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: BDJCNJ_3314565b.jpg (27KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
BDJCNJ_3314565b.jpg
27KB, 620x387px
Do you get erections again if you stop hrt?
I'm a bi/heavily leaning gay femboy on hrt. Up until recently I'd only been with men and bottomed, so it didn't matter that my dick didn't work but I'm now dating a girl who I REALLY like. We click so well and she makes me so happy. I think she is actually my soulmate. But I can't perform in bed because of the estrogen. She's been very understanding but I don't know how long that will last. I quit taking titty skittles, so will my dick work again? How long should it take?
>>
File: image.jpg (32KB, 480x567px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 480x567px
Lmao you just became sterile and can't fuck girls anymore what did you think becoming a girl meant?
>falling for the hrt meme lmao
>>
>>7717419
So it doesn't go back to normal?
I just wanted to be pretty ;-;
>>
>>7717404
Assuming your testes aren't completely rekt you'll get some function back
>>
>>7717427
Nigga what??? None of the dudes that take hrt are pretty. Either they have really good genes or don't. If you look shit as a guy hey guess what nothing can change that.
>>
>>7717448
That's good. How long should it take?
>>
>>7717404
switch to bica or you'll bloat up and become ugly. She probably was into the pretty boy look anyways
>>
>>7717404
it will eventually, probably within a few months
this is why you don't fall for the hrt meme
>>
>>7717459
It really shouldn't take long. Try masturbating more to encourage blood flow in the area.
Depends how long you've been on HRT and how much it affected your erections though. Many people have no issues with erections even if their nuts shrivel up, which does make sense given eunuch's can also get erections if they try.
>>
>>7717404
Why can't you two be lesbian lovers? I bet she is bi anyways.
>>
File: donut3.jpg (45KB, 550x367px) Image search: [Google]
donut3.jpg
45KB, 550x367px
Eat her pussy like you're starving, man.
Give yourself frequent cock massages.
Massage cock whiles eating pussy.

Continue until your dick smartens up or your jaw and tongue fall off.
>>
Take bica anon

You can get dick function back without sacrificing being qt
>>
>>7717404
Use a strap on. Like that's what my gf does, because you can go any size, any texture, any shape, etc. You can please women better than a normal man. Whenever I switched over to using a strap on cuz hrt gave me floppy dick my gf said she actually liked it more. Eventually you can slowly move up sizes to the point where she'll never meet a man who's real dick matches the size of your variety of rubber/silicone/whatever dicks. All you need to do is be a little selfless in bed and you'll be able to pleasure her like no real man(which works out because you're totally not a real man anymore) ever could.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.