[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

does this ftm person look like they'll stop looking 12 once

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1483290863437.jpg (108KB, 719x883px) Image search: [Google]
1483290863437.jpg
108KB, 719x883px
does this ftm person look like they'll stop looking 12 once they go on hormones? do they pass well now?

asking for a friend
>>
>>7717359
like most pre-t ftms they pass well as boys, but not men. t is very powerful so a ftm getting quite masculine is more likely than, for example, a mtf getting quite feminine. biggest issues are really breast size and height, but even height isn't a big deal if you're not a super manlet.
>>
>>7717359
stop calling yourself, i mean your friend, by they pronouns -- it makes you sound like a trendscum
i mean you also look trendscum, all my trendscum friends look like you, but fortunately you have undyed hair and a fairly masc face so you should pass on t
i'm assuming you're underage, you should go to /r/steroidsourcetalk on reddit and get t there if being underage is why you aren't on it -- it's very important for trans guys to transition as young as possible because female puberty ends so early
>>
>>7717381
yeah ik. im just really self conscious and dont like pushing pronouns on people, but also dont like misgendering myself. im kinda weird about stuff. also im not underage, just dont have any money or support
>>
File: 607.jpg (44KB, 478x719px) Image search: [Google]
607.jpg
44KB, 478x719px
The gray race has been creating alien-human hybrids for years. I fear your friend is one of them. Look up the types of alien interacting with us on earth - homosexuality is just a form of semen extraction.
>>
>>7717359
You're cute. Stay a boy. Transitioning won't make you happier - instead learn to love yourself for who you are. Remember, suicide rates are the same ore and post op.
>>
>>7717401
*pre and post op
>>
>>7717401
you realize op is not yet a boy, right?
at least his passability is confirmed
>>7717398
transition isn't really the kind of thing you can realistically put as your fourth priority
unless you are actively about to be on the street -- maybe if you are, depending on the circumstances that are about to put you on the street -- you can put aside money for t, especially if you live somewhere with informed consent or very lenient therapy requirements
>>
>>7717414
ive been putting a little money aside here and there, but i also need a new car so i can get to work to make money to put aside, and cars are pretty expensive. i'm also saving up to help fly my boyfriend out here for the summer, which is kinda expensive. my life is kinda messy rn
>>
>>7717359

At least their chin is wide for an AFAB.
>>
>>7717414
>you realize op is not yet a boy, right?
>at least his passability is confirmed

Oh - missed the ftm part. That's fine - ftm's are ok. No one really cares about them one way or the other.
>>
>>7717359
yeah prolly. is he doing a name change?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.