[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me mtf >go to college lgbt club >hanging out drinking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: sDDpm9X.jpg (157KB, 1600x1365px) Image search: [Google]
sDDpm9X.jpg
157KB, 1600x1365px
>be me mtf
>go to college lgbt club
>hanging out drinking coffee
>new boy comes in
>long hair. but messy and unkempt.
>such sad eyes
>i've seen this before.
>wait until he's alone, quietly ask if he wants to start hormones
>looks at me really surprised, then quietly says yes
>teach about inhousepharmacy

I can see trans people before they transition. Can other mtf do this?
>>
>>7717107
It's just the dead eyes and lack of care about yourself.

Thank god I don't leave the house else I would probably get clocked.
>>
>>7717107
I wish were at my college 6 years ago
you could have taught me about hrt
you could have saved me
bless you, anon
>>
>>7717257
doing gods work to save as many males as i can
>>
>>7717107
>long messy unkempt hair
>sad eyes
Really wish I had someone like OP in high school, didn't realize til senior year and didn't begin until mid college. Would have saved me so much as far as looks and time go
>>
>>7717445
i wish someone taught me about self medding earlier. fucking gatekeepers
>>
OP here. when i was 16 an older trans woman saved me.

I'm just returning the favor
>>
>>7717107
>tfw ftm with increasingly long hair now i can have it and pass with t, plus dead eyes and weird behaviour from autism
someone is going to assume i'm a trans girl aren't they
>>
>>7717107

Good job, anon.

>>7717257
>>7717445

>tfw I didn't even have the long hair because of my parents

I just wish I had /lgbt/ as a resource I visited regularly back in middle school. A person, even someone as direct as OP, likely wouldn't have been enough to help me unless they were persistent enough to work through my distrust. I would feel right at home with something I could read, however.

>>7717483

Yeah. I thought about trying to buy estrogen off the internet at some point, but I automatically thought, "Nah, you wouldn't be able to buy a prescription medications off the internet, that's illegal." So I didn't even check. That was naive of me. On the plus side, I think I was somewhat old by that point, anyway. I believed that "self-medding is dangerous" meme for about a year too.
>>
>>7717528
>I just wish I had /lgbt/ as a resource I visited regularly back in middle school.
there was /cd/
>>
>>7717107
Would you suggest femboys med?
>>
>>7717619
yes, with peroxide
>>
>>7717557
Back then 4chan was much less mainstream, I've only ever been here since 2013.
>>
>>7717107
>Can other mtf do this?

it's called gaydar
>>
>>7717557

I knew about 4chan back then, not 420chan, anon. I would have avoided 420chan because of the association with weed even if I had known about it anyway. Although when I did decide to try going on 4chan for the first time to see what it was like, Norton Internet Security told me I could get the PC infected. Since my parents had to pay to have the PC fixed after previous infections and I was a kid without the ability to pay to fix it myself if something happened I decided to go back. What gets me is that my PC probably wouldn't have gotten a virus and Symantec was just jumping the gun because of 4chan's reputation.
>>
>>7717528
same. i wish i found out about 4chan earlier than i did. not like there would have been many boards around when i was in middle school, but still maybe i would have stumbled on something.
i can't imagine what it would be like to even have /lgbt/ around in middle school. fuck
>>
>>7717734
>>7717652
>>7717557
>>7717528

>that feel when imageboards didn't even exist when I was in middle school and sprang into existence just as I was exiting high school
>>
>>7718039
ah sorry m8
it's hard to remember you're not the oldest person on this board when every other person is fucking 15
>>
>>7717512
get on e and blockers asap, dont delay!
>>
File: 027.png (394KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
027.png
394KB, 600x600px
>>7717128
>Thank god I don't leave the house else I would probably get clocked.
Same tbqh senpapafam.

I wonder what will happen to me after parents finally lose their patience and throw me out in the cold street though.
>>
>>7717128
>dead eyes
Can remember people asking about my old photos "why are your eyes so dead here".
And i actualy see it for myself in mirror... Even after nearly half a year of hrt. Some people say that i am more feminine than before and almost passable, but i can just look in mirror and suddenly realise that i'm crying. Again.
>>
>long unkempt hair
>dead eyes
This is me most of the time, but I'm not trans. I'm just lost in thought all the time and don't shave or cut my hair.
>>
>>7717734

You mean Norton screwed you over too? Also, when did you finally visit 4chan for the first time. The first time I visited the site for real, I was 18.

>i can't imagine what it would be like to even have /lgbt/ around in middle school

It would have been tremendous. I'm glad this resource at least exists now, because without it, maybe I would have started later than 20.
>>
>>7717634
Why is it you get so self righteous about helping people you see as your kind, but attack us the moment we show up in relevant threads
>>
>>7723323

So you admit femboys are just trannies?
>>
File: thats-hot.gif (1MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
thats-hot.gif
1MB, 400x300px
>>7721459
>>
>>7723323
Because you perpetuate the fetishist bullshit we put up with, all for the sake of a vanity that I find disgusting.
>>
File: 1477539629173.jpg (65KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1477539629173.jpg
65KB, 1280x720px
>>7717107
This seems fucked up but also adorable and sweet at the same time.
>>
>>7717107
that guy sounds exactly like me and I'm closeted trans.idk how I would react in that situation myself,i can really see me either saying no Im cis or saying yes oh thank fuck somebody want to help
>>
>>7723008
>under than 20
frankly we are worlds apart. this board didn't even exist until i was 23. i legit hate young people because all i could see was laura's playground on dial-up and i didn't stay on that shit for very long

i first visited around 2008 or so when someone in school showed me some funny edgy shit off /b/
>>
>>7717107
you have a college lgbt club??

My university is so asian
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.