[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a few questions for the conservatives browsing this board.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: Lion.jpg (92KB, 600x849px) Image search: [Google]
Lion.jpg
92KB, 600x849px
I have a few questions for the conservatives browsing this board. Suppose I transitioned on my own dime and did not ask for pronouns or for you to consider me a woman. Would you be fine with that? Do you think there is anything wrong with doing so, or that I should be prevented from doing so? Do you think employers should have the right to fire me for taking hormones, speaking in a feminine voice and/or wearing feminine clothes?
>>
>>7714753
Personal liberties to do whatever you want means that I can't stop you from doing what you want

However, free speech allows me to call you a tranny cunt who is destroying the west. Plus, you should totally be able to be fired for being a tranny
>>
>>7714821
So you don't mind if people were able to be fired for being transphobic and be ostracized for that, limiting their future prospects, right?
>>
>>7714821
>Plus, you should totally be able to be fired for being a tranny

Not the OP, but this one I don't quite get (and I tend to agree more with the right than the left these days). Maybe from a "freedom of association" point of view? But then, as the other poster pointed out, the right also bitches about people being fired for being transphobes.

I don't understand how it benefits society for me to not have a job, versus being a productive member of society and paying taxes.
>>
>>7715004
They think if you don't have a job you will die. I have encountered a lot of people that think LGBT people should not be given jobs or government aid.
>>
>>7714854
no of course not. i want to be protected.

but not you. i want a one way system.
>>
>>7715170
So you have no principles outside of "get mine"? Maybe you don't belong in a civilized white society.
>>
>>7715184
no nazi or white nationlist will ever defend trannies

i win
>>
File: 1486336644780.jpg (1MB, 1181x1748px) Image search: [Google]
1486336644780.jpg
1MB, 1181x1748px
>>7714753
I am a Republican in transition

My family and friends are R as well; they encourage me and support me. Don't let the extremists stop you, you don't need their permission.
>>
>>7715170
Good thing that's as unconstitutional as it gets

That will never ever happen
>>
>>7715186
That's where you're wrong, kiddo.
>>
>>7715260
consitutiuon can be ignored.

>>7715333
piss off auntie tom
>>
>>7714753
sure idc
im not on some moral high ground where I call you some degenerate that destroys civilized society like a nigger or something
>>
As a literal nazi: honestly I'd rather you were just gassed, just by principle.

Failing that, I don't care as long as I don't need to care. If you're an obvious guy wearing frilly dresses that would be weird, and I'd hate working with you on a day to day basis. If you're a "girl" with a dick I don't need to know about that, don't promote the fact that you're a special snowflake and I won't care.

Also I totally support firing people for any reason. If I know my boss is a progressive libtard I'm not going to yell about how jews and gays have to be shipped of to the showers. But if I start my own company I don't want to be forced to hire people I dislike on principle.
>>
>>7714753
You shouldn't be prevented from transitioning on your own dime, but it is wrong.

Employers should be able to fire anyone for anything.

t. conservative repressed MtF
>>
>>7714753
if you pass perfectly well, i will be unable to tell the difference so i will refer to you based on how you look/sound and will consider you as such. if you dont pass well but you're my friend i will cater towards you because you earned my respect.

conservative closet tranny, but im not all that conservative, just truscum of the highest calibre
>>
Reeeeeeeeeeee stop using my avatar pic.
>>
>>7716478
>closet tranny
>truscum
>>
>>7716505
i need to move out because my family is garbage
>>
>>7716583
If you were truly trutrans you'd transition even if it meant being kicked out and having to resort to prostitution.
>>
File: you-aint-shit.gif (496KB, 500x290px) Image search: [Google]
you-aint-shit.gif
496KB, 500x290px
>>7716583
>my family is garbage

statistically that makes you garbage too, unfortunately, hon.
>>
>>7716617
i just got a job, whew, saved myself there
>>7716668
yep
>>
>>7714753
/pol/ack here, mostly straight except for this one guy I've known for like 15 years (idk what to do about this, came here to ask you guys)

But I would have no problem at all if you transitioned on your own dime and respected my right to call you whatever I want and the right of an employer to fire who he sees fit. I would also respect your right to boycott companies who you deem do not treat you well enough.

On a personal level I think the number of people who are legitamently trans is a lot less than the number who say they are, and for the majority of trans people the costs of transitioning outweigh the benefits of losing whatever disphoria you have
>>
>>7716916
>legitamently trans
Where do you draw the line between them and the ones who don't get as many benefits from transition as the costs?
>>
>>7716668
she kind of looks like an obama
>>
>>7716968
That's really the problem as it is a murky issue and it is really for the individual to decide, I just think that not enough thought goes into possible downsides and feasibility when people consider transitioning.
>>
>>7717027
I think you're right, but at the same time plenty of people who eventually transitioned are miserable they didn't earlier.
>>
>>7715162
> given jobs
Weird to think they assume my career is a gift, and not something I earned through my hard work, pursued education, and skills. Like, being trans must automatically imply I have no other redeeming qualities or value.
>>
>>7716201
Thank god that is illegal in my country
>>
why do you care what conservatives think? murk them all
>>
I'm definitely more right-leaning than I am left. I'm fine with you doing anything as long as you aren't hurting anybody. Even if I wanted to, I have no right to stop you and it'd be dumb to try.

That being said, I still find certain types of lgbt people to not be the kind of person I like to hang around with. For example, I get along just fine with a couple of unassuming gay guys, but there's been one really, really F A B U L O U S type guy who I just can't seem to find common ground with. I'm also into MtF qts but the ones I find unattractive I simply can't be around, try as I might; I'm not going to call them ugly or anything because I'm not a huge fucking cunt, but there's simply a very strong repulsive force whenever I see a MtF I find unattractive.

I've talked about this with aforementioned gay friends and they gave me a hard time for it. I honestly don't think I'm in the wrong. I don't want to be a dick to anybody; you do you, and I sincerely wish you all the best in your endeavors. May you find happiness.
>>
>>7714753
>Suppose I transitioned on my own dime and did not ask for pronouns or for you to consider me a woman

I would be fine with that. You're not infringing upon anyone's right to call you what they want and you're not punishing the taxpayer. For the argument of individualism, I CANT interfere, and you shouldn't be prevented either.

>Do you think employers should have the right to fire me for taking hormones, speaking in a feminine voice and/or wearing feminine clothes?

I want to say no. I want to say that they shouldn't fire you as long as transitioning doesn't interfere with the merit of you work.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.