[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>6ft tall >balding >masculine bodyframe >already

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: 1443324245965.jpg (582KB, 2953x2685px) Image search: [Google]
1443324245965.jpg
582KB, 2953x2685px
>6ft tall
>balding
>masculine bodyframe
>already 25
>just started mones

At this point I'm hoping that the HRT takes so long to help that no one notices my body changing until being trans is fully accepted in american society and I can just change my clothes one day and everyone will accept me.
>>
You're me except that I'm repressing. I commend your courage Anon. Please live for me.
>>
>>7714543
I'm similar to your situation but I decided to repress.
There's no use trying to transition when you're almost 30, NEET, suicidal and looks like a hairy caveman.

I'm waiting for my mom to die actually, right now I try to help her around the house (kinda more like a little farm we live in the middle of nowhere) and just try to endure every day.

>inb4 anyone asks the first time I had anything related to tranny stuff I was 7 and I got the beating of my life for wearing my older sister dress.
>>
>>7714593
Don't discourage OP!
>>
>>7714593
there's no use not transitioning either
>>
>>7714604
Not discouraging OP just saying I'm in a shitty spot too but I decided to repress instead.

>>7714605
Maybe, I don't know anon.
>>
File: NP8103-3B.jpg (29KB, 350x500px) Image search: [Google]
NP8103-3B.jpg
29KB, 350x500px
>>7714593
>a hairy caveman
too bad you don't into men.
fags would be all over you.
>>
File: 1482691024156.jpg (15KB, 196x182px) Image search: [Google]
1482691024156.jpg
15KB, 196x182px
>>7714636
Actually I like guys but I don't think it would work.

Can you imagine a hairy big dude asking to be treated as a petite housewife by her husband.

Also I would cry if you treated me like a dude due to shitty self esteem even if you didn't mean anything bad.
>>
>>7714650
>Can you imagine a hairy big dude asking to be treated as a petite housewife by her husband.

OP here. This is the exact reason I'm transitioning. I won't be perfect in the end but everyone gets ugly when they get older unless you're a rich hollywood star. I'd rather be an ugly MtF in an accepting world than repressing it. Just going to hope an accepting world is at the end of all this.

To the others in my situation that are repressing I hope you find happiness.
>>
>>7714680
>To the others in my situation that are repressing I hope you find happiness.
You stand a far better chance than I do, OP. You're my hero.
>>
File: McNulty - final.jpg (10KB, 280x280px) Image search: [Google]
McNulty - final.jpg
10KB, 280x280px
>>7714650
>Can you imagine a hairy big dude asking to be treated as a petite housewife by her husband.

I can see this happening as role play in the bedroom.
And some men may want/need a housekeeper husbear.
You might want to try working in care services (as a nurse or caregiver) to fulfill those ambitions and then find a partner to role play with sexually.
Rarely does anyone find the perfect partner/situation.
But you can create situations that will be fulfilling and meet some, if not most of your desires.

I think a lot of people have been done a great disservice by internalizing the prince charming meme that hollywood promotes.
It isn't a real thing.
Pretty Woman was a fantasy not real life.
In real life the wives get the houses not the prostitutes.
Where is Julia Roberts now?
protip: she's not with Richard Gere.

Where is Sleeping Beauty now?
Probably divorced and living in Queens.
Unfortunately, real life is not a fairy tale.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.