[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-9 _rxXFu9I Sorry... but y

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 101
Thread images: 16

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-9_rxXFu9I

Sorry... but you're not transgender or gay or lesbian or a dog or a anime.
>>
>you're not transgender

I've already tried following that line of reasoning and it lead to me attempting suicide, so I think ur probably wrong about that.
>>
Fuck this guy
>>
>>7714530

>this biblical and sound reasoning causes me to attempt suicide therefore it's wrong
>>
>>7714527
>you're not transgender or gay or lesbian or a dog or a anime.
>talks only about transgenderism
yer baitin me
>>
>>7714700

When someone thinks they're something than what they really are it's a disorder. This includes everyone in the LGBTQ community.
>>
>>7714717
>LGBTQ
yep yer baiting me.
>>
>>7714683
>biblical and sound
contradictory descriptors.
>>
>>7714744
You beat me to it.
>>
>>7714527
>Religion
ayyyy
>>
>>7714527
aw drat guess i'm just like that boy from the video who thinks he's a puppy, what an eloquently put analogy. [spoiler] i'm actually a catto [/spoiler]
>>
I m white but my soul is black;)
>>
File: Penny.png (186KB, 236x410px) Image search: [Google]
Penny.png
186KB, 236x410px
>>7714835
I love Hairspray!
>>
Isn't funny how religious people who tick every box of mental illness but want to claim a birth condition like transgenderism is a mental illness?

He talked about how Drs are just ok with transgenders saying they have the gender of the opposite and this is a bad thing but makes no comment on the fact DRs would just have to put up with someone telling them they believe in a imaginary friend called jesus so much so they built their life around him.

And dont get me started on the schizophrenia behaviour of their belief of satan.

If there is anyone that needs to be hounded and given electric shock treatment its the religious and lets not forget they are the worst threat to the human race.
>>
>>7715040
Jesus is a meta hero. He gives you pro tips for your life. There isn't harm in it.
>>
>>7714717
Truly, how could I have been so blind as to think I was gay!
Clearly, my desire to stare at half naked men in clothing magazine, before I even knew what the word sex meant, was clearly just me showing an interest in men's swimwear.

Clearly, my lack of interest in women throughout my whole life, inability to get a boner from breasts, and abnormal tendency to get it from guys with so little as their chests exposed was all imagined.

All that sex I had? Apparently it was just a wet dream, and so were the guys who I did it with.
I guess I should become a writer then, I can create very realistic characters.

So, since your argument as it currently is seems ridiculously flawed and spotty, would you care to elaborate on it.

Because if not, then you just start to sound stupid as fuck.
>>
>>7715073
Not until he tells you to kill in his name
>>
>>7715080
he barely does that
probably not at all
>>
>>7715084
Nobody Expects The Spanish Inquisition!
>>
>>7714527
He is hot.
>>
>>7714530
i don't think that "will this fact lead me to suicide" is a good test to verify if it's right or wrong.
>>
>>7715073
>He gives you pro tips for your life

"let the strong trample you and let your enemies cuck you and your wife"

thanks jesus, 10/10 tips.
>>
>>7715241
the worlds complicated man
average Christians have big families and are happier. that a coincidence?
>>
>>7715230
Alright buddy let's think this through a little
>transgender people suffer from gender dysphoria
>my gender dysphoria is so severe that if I don't transition I will kill myself
Make sense? Need me to elaborate more or do you think you got it down?
>>
>>7714655
Where do I sign up for that?
>>
File: image.jpg (31KB, 337x367px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 337x367px
>>7714530
But being trans isn't real though. Allegedly "trans" people have just convinced themselves that it's real and that "becoming" the opposite gender will solve their problems and make them happy when that isn't true.

What ever happened to being an effeminate man? Or a tomboy? You don't have to do everything society stereotypes your sex to do. You have personal choice in that. But, trans people get this idea that because they like x amount of female/male things that they must be the opposite sex in their mind. That is not true, and finally it's really shallow.

Human beings are far more complex and interesting than just what sex you are. No one cares if your a man or a woman. Not even a little. When I talk to people at my work and in life, I don't give a shit if it's a man/woman/black/white/Asian/whatever. I'm talking to them because I think they're a cool and interesting person and that has absolutely nothing to do with their sex. Trans people put so much emphasis on it and say "hey guys I'm WOMAN, and I like WOMENLY things. Did you guys notice I'm a WOMAN yet? xD" It's childish, obnoxious and their reducing their entire being to just what sec they are. They're a characature of a human being it's sad. That's a sign of mental disability and speaks way more about them needing serious therapy to help them if that is seriously what they want to be.

It's like this: it's like being at a dinner with friends/family, and every one gets given a blue or pink plate at random. No one cares and everyone just continues on eating and enjoying themselves. Then one person throws a childish hissy fit saying "I don't want this BLUE plate it's not who I am. I WANT A PINK PLATE GIMME A PINK ONE" and they freak out until everyone caves in a gives them a pink plate and then all they say after that is" hey did everyone notice my PINK plate?? GUYS compliment my pink plate!!!"

That's being trans. Calm the fuck down, no one cares about your plate and you shouldn't either.
>>
>>7715323
This is what happens when you let anyone call themselves "trans".

The "real trans" used to be the ones with severe and debilitating dysphoria who would do crazy shit like try to cut off their dick off when they were toddlers and shit, and the only thing that could possibly help them was to change their body to suit what their brain was telling them it should be so they could try and live some semblance of a something resembling a happy life and not want to kill themselves.

Now its just every sexual pervert who wants to wear a frilly dress and bows in their thinning hair and prance around in women's bathrooms with dildo shoved up their ass like a stupid faggot.
>>
>>7715323
>being trans isn't real

that's just like your opinion man
>>
>>7715076

>my lustful desires towards men as a young adolescent means I was born gay
>my lack of interest in women throughout my whole life means I was born gay
>the lustful sex I had with multiple guys means I'm a gay slut

Nah, it just means you're a sinner with mental issues....

We're all born into sin and therefore experience temptations in this world. It's up to you to choose to give into those temptations or to choose not to. God is testing us. Ultimately we all will pay the price of giving into our sins if we remain unrepentant and in sin. Those who really know Jesus Christ don't sin anymore after truly repenting and coming into the knowledge of God. They have turned away from their desires of the flesh and choose to live spiritual and often celibate lives praying and focusing on God, not the things of this world.

Make it your choice to obey the commandments of God and become his son/daughter so you can enter into everlasting life or allow yourself to be destroyed by your own sin and enter into hell. In the end it will only be your fault and you can only blame yourself.
>>
>>7715501
>becuz muh byebull
I'm glad I saw through all this bullshit at a young age and didn't spend my adulthood trapped in a prison of fantasy.

The majority of the crap you just typed out is just shit someone else told you the bible says, but it doesn't actually say at all. If you actually cared past the point where you could sit back on your ass feeling self-satisfied and self-righteous you would have actually bothered to read the damn book and put the effort into truly understanding what it actually says it for yourself. You would have spent time researching the history of it all, and how beliefs have changed through the centuries. Then you would have found out that the vast majority of the "christian religion" is all built upon lies pushed on the ignorant by assholes with their own agendas.

By all means, you go ahead and believe men are born into sin, but to then just reach into your head and toss your brain into the trash and flap your arms around like a retard assuming that any of those sinful human beings throughout history never once corrupted the meaning and intent of your precious religion as a means to dominate and subjugate people, when they had every opportunity and reason to do so, only shows how truly and intentionally blind you really are.

It's not about being right with Jesus at all, its about whatever makes you feel better about yourself. It's just, "that guy in church said if I do "this, this, and that", then I'm better than you, so nyah."
>>
>>7715220
This. What is the best way to get myself a hot priest like him?
>>
>>7714530
quitting heroin was the WORST experience of my life, but it was ultimately the best thing to do

whoever told you life is meant to be easy was lying
>>
>>7715282
>if I don't transition I will kill myself
sounds like a threat
go ahead you fucking pussy
>>
File: $20.jpg (92KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
$20.jpg
92KB, 640x640px
>>7715501
>implying there's a difference between gays and sinners
>>
File: rja01-300x250.jpg (22KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
rja01-300x250.jpg
22KB, 300x250px
>>7715983

Got to a Rectury or Semenary

>The jokes write themselves!
>>
File: 1470164375989.jpg (48KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1470164375989.jpg
48KB, 320x320px
>>7714527
damn he look good af
>>
>>7716085
Is this actually true or are you just memeing?
>>
>>7715282
there are other ways of coping with dysphoria
>>
>>7716092

Hunty, your opera glasses are fogged up.
He's got cataracts and freckles.
>>
>>7715267
>and are happier
A superficial and fragile happiness if I may, but that's none of my business.
>>
>>7715650

>the right path is doing what makes me feel better about myself

When people live by their own rules (Do what thou wilt) and do what feels right for them they end up mentally ill and abusing and mistreating others. Pedophiles, rapists, serial killers, false Gods (celebrities) have the same logic that you do. They're just doing what feels right for them when what their doing is clearly an abomination if you had any sort of moral compass at all.
>>
>>7715989

This.

I find that so many kids, teens, young adults are coddled these days by their families and society in general. They never grow up or learn from their experiences. If anything or anyone makes them feel out of their "comfort zone/safe space" they instantly think it's not good for them.
>>
>>7715323
Learn how to spell before you try to pretend to be smart and go on a long meaningless rant about shit you don't understand.
>>
File: mental-diseases.gif (246KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
mental-diseases.gif
246KB, 500x376px
>>7716173

What would we do without The Book of the Invisible Sky Dad to tell us how to live!?

The Cognitive Dissonance is Deafening!!!
>>
>>7716260

>because I haven't experienced God therefore he doesn't exist

I'll just leave you with this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8cJ3NiWQFk
>>
>>7716362
>30 fucking minutes
>>
>>7716173
The key difference you seem to miss is that pedophilia is already illegal and widely shunned in even the most atheistic societies, because children are unable to give consent.

However, an adult is fully able to do so, and two consenting adults having sex or entering a relationship that could be considered romantic is perfectly legal regardless of either one's gender because they are capable of understanding the consequences of their actions.

Meanwhile, you also equate homosexuality with murder. If I really need to explain why this comparison really doesn't work, then I think I might as well give up on you, as you're simply too far gone.

Also, you don't know what the term mental illness actually means, and you also don't know what a celebrity is, or how they usually become famous.

But, here's the thing. Your entire threat of fire and brimstone is entirely dependent on the existence of a higher power, and not just any higher power, YHWH as depicted in the Bible, presumably the version of him you specifically worship, as there are dozens of versions of Christianity.

So, to back up your argument, you need to prove He exists.

And even if I were to accept His existence without any evidence for it, He is omniscient and already knew as soon as he tempted me that I would fail, so why would he even let me live in the first place, and not just throw my soul right into the lake of fire before I was even born?

And one more question, if everything is part of His plan, which is ultimately good, then wouldn't any murder committed, that would need to be a part of God's plan to even exist, be ultimately good?

God has the capacity to stop any murder if He so chooses, yet doesn't. He knows these murders are happening, because he's omniscient.
So, any murder committed is part of God's plan, as he allows it to happen, when he could effortlessly stop it.
To be honest, your religion looks to be far more immoral than anything even the most degenerate homosexuals have done.
>>
>>7715323

Man, this post was garbage from start to finish.
>>
File: vapors.jpg (11KB, 288x300px) Image search: [Google]
vapors.jpg
11KB, 288x300px
>>7716411
*swoons*
>>
>>7716411
>because children are unable to give consent.
Shouldn't circumcision equally be banned then?
>>
>>7716371

Don't you use the speed up option?
>>
>>7716475

He's going to give you some bullshit about the "health benefits."
>>
>>7716475
Yes.
>>7716471
I don't recommend falling in love with pseudo intellectuals on 4chan, but whatever floats your boat.
>>
>>7716535
My answer would be that the same applies to FGM. But he didn't, see! >>7716600
>>
>>7716535
>"health benefits."

Yes.
We must remove their eyelids because they might get dirty.
>>
>>7716676
Remove nipple buds pre-puberty. 100% reduction in breast cancer rates.
>>
>>7715286

unironically this guy is super hot.
>>
>>7715983

Become transage
>>
>>7716411

>pedophilia is already illegal and widely shunned

>two consenting adults should be able to do what ever they want if it's perfectly legal for them to do so

>you can't prove that God exists

>God allows murder therefore he's immoral

You obviously don't have a personal relationship with Jesus and have never truly read the bible or understood it's context and parables. There's nothing I can do to help you if you don't want to help yourself.

Many scientists and non-believers have had NDE's where they went to Hell or met Jesus themselves and their lives have been changed by those revelations. May you not have to experience Hell before believing in Jesus. Everyone becomes a believer when they die if they didn't already believe, no matter where they ended up.. Everyone in Hell is praying to God for help & forgiveness that they will never get. Is that what you want for yourself? A cry and a plea that goes unanswered? You can turn away from sin if you really want to. You have this option now in your life. Make the right choice.
>>
>>7716779
>personal relationship with Jesus
what's the difference between these whackjobs and the my little pony tulpas again?
>>
>>7716779
People of different religions/faiths have different NDE's.

If you had a NDE and saw Buddha instead of Jesus, would you suddenly become a Buddhist, or would you just think it was a demon trying to trick you?

If a Buddhist saw Jesus and thought they were some demon, how would you convince them otherwise when they are just as convinced that they are following the right path as you are?

Regardless, seeing a "divine entity" after you die can be no proof of anything if the entity changes form depending on who sees it.
>>
>>7716836
History.
>>
>>7716955
>People of different religions/faiths have different NDE's.

This is very rare. Nearly every one who has had a NDE of Hell and was saved claims it was Jesus who saved them. Even muslims, hindus, buddhists, atheists have reported this.

I've yet to read one account of an NDE where someone met Muhammad or Buddha or Allah or some Hindu Goddess.
>>
>>7714527
Redpilled.
>>
>>7714530
Maybe another suicide attempt would fix the first? Just putting it out tbere
>>
File: 109WlzP.jpg (94KB, 723x691px) Image search: [Google]
109WlzP.jpg
94KB, 723x691px
>>a anime
>using "a" on a word that starts with a vowel
i'm triggered
>>
>>7717020
>being in denial THIS hard
>>
>>7715073
A lot of religious people take it literally though, and don't question it at all. They literally think there is a G*d constantly watching them, that will judge them in the afterlife (and that an afterlife actually exists). They believe this, despite there being no real evidence beyond it being written in the Bible, and that other people around them believe it too. It's really no different than an urban legend, an idea that's spread so widely that everyone accepts as fact, even though there's no actual proof of it.

>>7715323
>muh stereotypes
Yeah but being gender non-conforming isn't thte same as being trans. Feminine boys don't spend their whole lives wishing someone would cut their dick off, mtfs on the other hand do.

>>7715501
What is the source of sin? Who decides whether something is a sin and that we should be punished for it?

>>7716102
Like what?

>>7716173
That's only for those who are mentally ill in the first place. Most are able to develop an independent sense of morality.
>>
>>7717020
>Nearly every one who has had a NDE of Hell and was saved claims it was Jesus who saved them.
No.
Doesn't matter what hallucination your poor mind barfs under stress.
A well educated Buddhist would probably 'see' Nirvana, which would be a puzzle, since there would be no individual mind to experience anything, since Nirvana is that being released into it's primordial nature.
Christianity and Islam are primitive warblings of desert people and i'm not even opposed to them, just watching them move to the poor of the world like predatory viruses.
>>
>>7714527
Doesn't seem like the fun uncle. Kid is only a puppy when uncle molester priest wrestles with the kid.

This is like calling gays similar to animal fuckers. There is a distinction between transness and otherkin bullshit. If he says gender is arbitrary, then stop judging us for being trans.

Liking dresses isn't what makes you a woman. It's your pathological desire to chop off your genitals, sterilize yourself, become a freak eunuch etc. Yes, changing the perspective is exactly what transitioning is... often more important than the physical reality.

>>7715073
The godhead/trinity don't care about transgenderism or gayness. The moral concern is that sodomites in the new testament would get drunk on communion wine and bugger each other in big orgies rather than go out and evangelize and take care of the poor.

Ironically, we transgender folk and gays- any LGBT- are the poor and the weak and the prostitutes who Jesus came to redeem and give dignity.
>>
>>7717201
>are the poor and the weak and the prostitutes
Literally.
>>
>>7717194

The Book of the Dead that Buddhists abide in says they will reincarnate and a ritual is done upon their death to ward off bad/negative spirits so they can reincarnate into a better life with good parents. Most Buddhists don't even believe in Nirvana desu.

There isn't one account I've heard about of someone seeing Buddha after death or Muhammad or Allah. Jesus is the only redeemer. There is no other one who can save you but you won't know this until you're ready to know it if you will ever be ready. I pray that the light of truth shines upon you and Jesus shows you the way.

>>7717201

>we transgender folk and gays- any LGBT- are the poor and the weak and the prostitutes who Jesus came to redeem and give dignity.

Jesus can't redeem you if you aren't willing to turn away from your sin. What did Jesus tell the adulteress women? Go and sin no more! He did not tell her to keep doing what she was doing. Also who has helped more LGBT people than anyone in their own communities? Christian/Catholic organizations.
>>
>>7717153
>A lot of religious people take it literally though, and don't question it at all.
>despite there being no real evidence

Most people I know who really believe in Jesus have been shown that he is real through meditating on the bible, prayer, having an experience in their life, or a dream/vision/auditory experience.
>>
>>7717301
Take a picture of this "evidence" and post it here then. If you can't do that, then it's not credible proof.
>>
>>7717315

If you want to use that kind of logic than please take a picture of your nude body as "evidence" that you're really the opposite sex that you claim to be.
>>
File: laughinggirls.jpg (53KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
laughinggirls.jpg
53KB, 640x480px
>>7714527
>guy who believes in space wizard talking about delusions
>>
>>7717274

>has helped more LGBT people than anyone in their own communities

Define help. Then provide examples, just like a dictionary.
>>
>>7717488
I'm not even trans though.
>>
>>7717274
>Jesus can't redeem you if you aren't willing to turn away from your sin.
Being trans isn't a sin unless you're a Jew.

>What did Jesus tell the adulteress women? Go and sin no more!
'and said to Jesus, “Teacher, this woman was caught in the act of adultery. In the Law Moses commanded us to stone such women.Now what do you say?” They were using this question as a trap,in order to have a basis for accusing him.

But Jesus bent down and started to write on the ground with his finger. When they kept on questioning him, he straightened up and said to them, “Let any one of you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at her.” Again he stooped down and wrote on the ground.

At this, those who heard began to go away one at a time, the older ones first, until only Jesus was left, with the woman still standing there. Jesus straightened up and asked her, “Woman, where are they? Has no one condemned you?”

“No one, sir,” she said.

“Then neither do I condemn you,”Jesus declared. “Go now and leave your life of sin.”'

-John 8:4-11

Learn your Bible. You are reading into a kind of lack of mercy that doesn't exist. She had already sinned; she would sin again. "Go and sin no more" doesn't mean "the Holy Spirit will cure you of sin and make you perfect." The journey of being a Christian doesn't mean you never sin ever again. Anger in your heart, jealousy, covetousness, disrespect for your parents--- everyone does these things again and again. You have not stopped your sin.

> Also who has helped more LGBT people than anyone in their own communities? Christian/Catholic organizations.
They have also done a lot of damage advocating and lobbying with funds that LGBT lobby doesn't even come close to. The Vatican has ridiculous wealth.
>>
>>7717274
>Isaiah 56:4-5:
>For this is what the Lord says:
>“To the eunuchs who keep my Sabbaths,
>who choose what pleases me
>and hold fast to my covenant—
>to them I will give within my temple and its walls
>a memorial and a name
>better than sons and daughters;
>I will give them an everlasting name
>that will endure forever.

You have a flawed perception.

>1 Timothy 1:15-16
>Here is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance: Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners—of whom I am the worst.
>But for that very reason I was shown mercy so that in me, the worst of sinners, Christ Jesus might display his immense patience as an example for those who would believe in him and receive eternal life.

I swear, racists and bigots from /pol/ love to judge and preach, but never quote one verse of substance, let alone cite the passages.
>>
>>7718345
>Being trans isn't a sin unless you're a Jew.
Why is it a sin if you're Jewish?
>>
>>7718382
Old Testament law about wearing clothing of the opposite sex.

“A woman shall not wear a man’s garment, nor shall a man put on a woman’s cloak, for whoever does these things is an abomination to the Lord your God."
-Deuteronomy 22:5

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abomination_(Bible)

New Testament is more vague on these subjects in 1 Corinthians 11:3–15 and Romans 1:24–27 which have a lot more context and commentary about what exactly these passages mean and what early Paulian Christians thought of "unnatural" gender behavior.
>>
>>7718382
As a follow-up to my reply, I'd also like to point out that very liberal Jews today are accepting of trans or LGBT w/e but the same can be said for all soft religious practice.

Most religions do not treat homosexual love or gender expression outside the norm in one rigid way: if people abstain from homosexual conduct but are still homosexuals, it is often seen as acceptable. Most objections to things come from old taboos on homosexual sex acts (sodomy, for example, which can be performed by all sexes and all sexual identities) and fear of the weakness that people who engage in taboo behavior bring to a community. That's a purely functional view of religion, stripped of the spiritual and deep set unconscious/archetypal contexts that might motivate these fears and taboos.
>>
File: what.png (446KB, 462x488px) Image search: [Google]
what.png
446KB, 462x488px
>>
>>7717274

Let me red pill you from a ex hardcore Christian and someone that took an actual spiritual journey, the reason they see Jesus is because its a evil spirit this is the choosen go to in order to trick humans when they die to send themselves into a hell or a reincarnation, these beings feed off the suffering, worship etc of humans, you guys must be aware that there is no way Jesus would of looked like what he does in popular culture yet he does for these so called NDEs why do you think?

I also seen a jew go through NDE and he had no Jesus just the angel of death and extreme fear of being buried in the after life.

Religion is a form of cult mind control they work on extreme fear and the saviour complex which combined with self hatred (sin programming) results in a extremely warped himan being, i saw through this on my journey and i know how hard it is for most to even think about escaping because of the fear paradigm.

I believe in a creator i also believe christ existed and had his teachings combined with other forms of paganism and Judaism after his murder to roman could start its universal religion.
>>
>>7718345

The bible won't save you. You have to have a personal relationship with Jesus. There's many people who have never read the bible who know Jesus.

The Holy Spirit keeps you from sinning. Of course we'll all be tempted by sins again & again..but when you have a relationship with Jesus and the Holy Spirit is within you, you can easily say NO! and turn away from every temptation to sin before committing the deed.

Just because LGBT people have a strange lust for sex with those of the same gender doesn't mean they have to go about doing it. They can choose to ignore those desires and occupy their mind and time doing healthy more productive things such as obeying the commandments.

We're all sinners, we all have to deal with temptations of sin.

>>7718375

Eunuchs were castrated men who could not become aroused or were unwilling to give into their pleasures/lusts, not gay men. A lot of Christian apologists love to claim Eunuchs were homosexuals with no proof besides their own "flawed perception". Jesus looked highly on men who had low testosterone, those who were castrated or abstained from sex for him... which is why he gives them a memorial and a name better than the sons & daughters who married, had sexual relations and were more involved with the world.

>>7719833
I do believe that many may be deceived by a trickster spirit. Even Satan can appear as a being of light. The bible tells us that no living being has ever seen God's face so NDE's may be a trick of the mind or a demonic spirit. If Satan or a demon can give people the loving experience many feel during an NDE, than I guess many people are screwed after death because people will fall for that so easily.
>>
>>7719912

We also must test the spirits as the bible warns...many Christians never do that. They have a holy experience seeing an angel or something and they automatically believe it's really an angel without asking questions to it.
>>
>>7719912
>many may be deceived by a trickster spirit

>>7719920
>We also must test the spirits

>>>/x/
>>
>>7715323
Straight dude here
If being trans is meant to be a collosal attention grabbing thing here why do people go to any length to pass? if their goals is to look like the sex they identify with how the fuck are you gonna notice? this is a person using beetroot juice to make their plate look as close as possible to a pink plate with the hope that you won't notice, that hardly screams "LOOK I HAVE A PINK PLATE"
>>
File: fed.png (34KB, 298x279px) Image search: [Google]
fed.png
34KB, 298x279px
I'm not gay, just my penis. I'm a straight guy with a gay penis! HELP ME PLS!!
>>
>>7714527
>your medical disorder is a mental illness
>my imaginary friend in the sky is not
amazing
>>
File: Laughing-Meme-02.jpg (55KB, 991x902px) Image search: [Google]
Laughing-Meme-02.jpg
55KB, 991x902px
>>7717274
>who has helped more LGBT people than anyone in their own communities? Christian/Catholic organizations.
>>
File: RDJ (3).jpg (69KB, 500x703px) Image search: [Google]
RDJ (3).jpg
69KB, 500x703px
>>7720200
>Christian/Catholic organizations.

I met mt first bf at Church.
He was v. Religious.
He was also older than me, I learned so much.
It is too bad he is so closeted, I have never even been able to tell my parents about our relationship.
>>
>>7714527
>all that skin damage

stay out of the sun boys
>>
God loves you /lgbt/ and wants to help you. Why not give him a chance?
>>
>>7721584

God is dead.
>>
File: Neverwinter_Rise_of_Tiamat.jpg (150KB, 1280x719px) Image search: [Google]
Neverwinter_Rise_of_Tiamat.jpg
150KB, 1280x719px
>>7721584
I serve only the Dragon Queen. Hail Tiamat!
>>
Good lord these threads are awful. I can't wait until the cheeto man flounders and these pretend evangelicals fuck off back to /pol/ to circle jerk over their frog meme.
>>
>>7714527
Oh im not gay? Phew, thanks for clearing that up.
>>
>>7716475
Yes
>>
>>7721584
G-d is mentally ill.
Thread posts: 101
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.