[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is /lgbt/'s opinion on the whole Shia Lebouf "He

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 14

What is /lgbt/'s opinion on the whole Shia Lebouf "He will not divide us"-thingy?

Ready to stand next to muslims and feminists for the greater good of defeating the literal Hitlers like Donald Trump, and people who pretend to be gay to sneak ino college campus with their racism and misogny, like Milo Yiannopoulis?
>>
File: 1193402455212.jpg (61KB, 225x287px) Image search: [Google]
1193402455212.jpg
61KB, 225x287px
Also, take care of my /polgbt/ shops, because I have to delete them from my computer :(
>>
He means well but he hasn't a clue whats actually going on. There is a huge agenda against DT because unlike most politicians he actually wants to see the country run efficiently.
>>
fucking pedo

be sure to drink bleach
>>
>>7713889
This is so fucking unrelated to this board... What's next? What is /lgbt/'s opinion on Xi Jinping's foreign policy?
>>7713906
This too
>>
>>7713889
are they lesbians?
>>
identity politics nonsense
>>
>>7713906
pedos like children.
these are clearly teens, so if anything, ephebophile is the word you are looking for.
and it is pretty common, despite laws discouraging it.
>>
>>7713889
>What is /lgbt/'s opinion on the whole Shia Lebouf "He will not divide us"-thingy?
My personal opinion is that it is pretty stupid since "he will not divide us" when he already did the moment his campaign took off is just plain silly.

You cannot engage in politics without causing division somehow.
>>
File: photo.jpg (33KB, 337x338px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
33KB, 337x338px
>>7713889
>What is /lgbt/'s opinion on the whole Shia Lebouf "He will not divide us"-thingy?

Chanting in front of a camera doesn't really make much of a difference.
Your time would be better spent helping homeless youths or volunteering locally for community programs.
>>
>>7713889
He's stupid as fuck for thinking people who throw gays off roofs can be integrated into a western society.
Best regards, sweden.
>>
File: 1485493355616.png (272KB, 469x477px) Image search: [Google]
1485493355616.png
272KB, 469x477px
>>7713889
it's only good for memes and husbandos

otherwise it's just a bunch of nignogs shouting at a wall
>>
>>7714731
>everyone who is muslim wants to murder gay people

you're stupid as fuck for believing memes
>>
>>7714820
>can't hold hands with bf in public because it's "provocative" to muslims
You're welcome to try. We're below them in the victim hierarchy here.
>>
>>7714820
Just because some muslims are ok doesnt mean that their Religion is.
>>
>>7714820
This poster is right!

What was Ben Shapiro's number on the amount of muslims who wanted to kill gays. We have to be accurate here. Muslims are great people, that is why they always have to flee into christian countries, but sure, go ahead. What was the number of muslims who thought gays ought to be killed, Ben Shapiro gave out this number, I don't remember it on top of my head right now. I mean, surely it coulnd't be a huge number, at least not a majority. Am I wrong?

I am so happy that we have posters like you, doing the Ben Affleck, making sure people don't divide us. He will not divide us.

Notice me Jayden-kun, I want your turappuh pussey!
>>
File: ancap-meme-generator.png (200KB, 547x402px) Image search: [Google]
ancap-meme-generator.png
200KB, 547x402px
>>7714627
>>
>>7713889

I hope it continues, it has proven to be a great source of entertainment. I'd predict caution to any trolls though, I wouldn't be surprised if Shia ended up killing someone over this.
>>
>>7713889
Is that Jessie Montgomery lmao
>>
>>7714848
got any examples of that? or are you just sort of talking out of your ass?
>>
>>7718188
If you aren't white and gay you are more "oppressed" than Muslims according to intersectional feminism's oppression hierarchy (TM)
>>
>>7714627
You know why normal people don't make this distinction? Because it's fucking creepy behaviour for a grown man to be perving on teenagers. Yes it's even worse if they're younger than that but so what?
>>
>>7718188
try googling it senpai. a pride parade was canceled because of muslims.
>>
>>7717830
lost
>>
>>7718748
>furious suppression of natural sexuality intensifies
>>
>>7718748
Yes, you are very mad!
>>
File: 1484768457974.png (299KB, 674x754px) Image search: [Google]
1484768457974.png
299KB, 674x754px
>>7719743
The law is the law anon. What are you, some kind of anarchist?
>>
>>7721566
The law in my state allows me as a 33 year old man to fuck 16 year olds. And I do. U mad?
>>
>>7721947
My state can too #PNW #WestCoastBestCoast
>>
>>7721947
The law in my province lets me do the same. Although I don't because that's greasy as fuck. Not mad though, if you like greasy then you be greasy.
>>
>>7721947

You have to realize something!

If they scold you for fucking young looking twinks! Perhaps one morning they will wake up, and they haven't hit the wall anymore! He is trying to save himself from gay-death, have some empathy!
>>
>>7713889
I think that it taught us how prevalent nazism and patriarchy is in our coulture. Who are we do be judging muslims, when we are living in a perpetuating rape-coulture?

We have our coulture, they have their coulture, some of it is good, some of it is bad, but we will not let him divide us!
>>
>racism and sexism
try to go in whatever muslim country like Sudan, Saudi Arabia or Yemen behaving like a sassy faggot or butch dyke and watch the "not all muslims" rethoric burn itself to ashes

>Trump is racist, Trump is homophobe
wrong

>feminism teaches...
stop, feminism doesn't teach anything but to hate everyone that does't conform to the feminism standards, even female activists and homosexuals (white males)

>against hate speech
literally against everything that hurt feelings, even common sense opinions or facts (like statistics and numbers, good as long as they agree with your wiew of the world)

>he will not divide us
last time i checked it was a bunch of left-wingers, anarchist and sjws that rioted in the streets against a jewish faggot who loves black dicks

>pretend to be gay
c'mon, now you sound stupid, then everyone could just pretend, like pretending to be trans to get attention
>>
Do /lgbt/ feel like Trump is here to divide us? You know, the whole republican in congress comming to stomp down on all the gays and shit.

Mike Pence wants to eletrocute gays. Trump seems kinda okay, but he is going after the mexicans, he is going after the muslims, if history teaches us anything I think the gays are next. It was that way in Germany, first the took the jews, then they took the blacks, then the gays and handicapped...

Doesn't that scare you more than some Jamal in the middle east not liking gays and stuff.
>>
Is he a qt?

Can blacks be qts?

Does he take his whoremoans?
>>
>>7718751
It was canceled because reverse virtue signaller concern trolls were trying to antagonize Muslims to create artificial evidence to support their agenda.
>>
>>7725610
>try to go in whatever muslim country like Sudan, Saudi Arabia or Yemen behaving like a sassy faggot or butch dyke and watch the "not all muslims" rethoric burn itself to ashes
Those are totalitarian dictatorships, NotAllX doesn't even apply under such conditions, it doesn't matter what attitudes the people generally have, because no one can resist the government's policies.

>that rioted in the streets against a jewish faggot who loves black dicks
Because he supports a very much anti-liberal, anti-equality agenda. Being Jewish or gay should not put you above criticism. And him "loving black dicks" doesn't mean he's not racist, all it means is that he's able to sexually objectify black people. Having a black friend doesn't mean you can't be racist, why should being sexually attracted to blacks mean anything?
>>
>>7728452
I don't speak tumblr but the muslims doesn't care if the provoking is intentional or not. They are still provoked by it.
Plus, they all come from countries where throwing gays off roofs is the norm. The hell if I want to live in a country full of them.
>>
>>7727198
>Mike Pence wants to eletrocute gays.
No he doesn't.

>It was that way in Germany, first the took the jews, then they took the blacks, then the gays and handicapped...
That's not how it went. They never even took the blacks. If you don't know this stuff why run your mouth about it?
>>
>>7728494
>it doesn't matter what attitudes the people generally have, because no one can resist the government's policies
When a person is executed in a Saudi Arabian village, whether it be a gay man or a married women who was raped or perhaps just someone smart enough to question the local zealots, the whole village throws rocks at that person together. They intentionally share the blame for the deed as a community. Even little kids throw pebbles.
>>
>>7728494

>try to go in whatever muslim country
>Those are totalitarian dictatorships

so every muslim country is a totalitarian dictatorship? I wonder why...

And nobody says people hasn't the right to protest, but that was a violent riot, causing a lot of collateral damage

>Being Jewish or gay should not put you above criticism
Neither being a feminist

>all it means is that he's able to sexually objectify black people
then everyone use objectification in sex towards everyone

>Having a black friend doesn't mean you can't be racist
we have either a different concept of racism or a different concept of friendship
no black person would befriend a white supremacist (or the opposite), let alone have sex with each other, and that time i fucked my black friend dressed up as a plantation owner yelling stuff with a louisiana accent, it was just for fun (he ejoyed more than me i think)
>>
It really offends me that the lgbt-community keeps falling for Trump's rethoric. I find it scary that this bigoted rich privelegied guy, who has never had a hard day in his life, now has the finger on the nuclear button. And will rule over all the black poor neighbourhoods, a society with privilegied groups and groups that face bigotry, that he knows nothing about.

As a woman, I feel deeply offended by Trumps rape of women. Grapping peoples genitals is not okay. Consent needs to be given. There was a time when USA was ruled by only white men, it was back in the days of slavery, when black people where tortured and whipped. Kept as slaves, second class citizens.

I think that the "He will not divide us" is a good way of telling Trump that we are many. We stand together. Bigotry will not be accpeted. We will have him impeached by the first sign of trouble. And one day, a woman will be president of the united states. Breaking that glass cieling on the highest office.
>>
>>7728582
Again, because if you don't show enough enthusiasm for the dictatorship's policies, you get labeled a potential traitor.

>>7728693
>so every muslim country is a totalitarian dictatorship? I wonder why...
Because people only call them "Muslim countries" if they're theocracies, and theocracies are usually totalitarian dictatorships.

>Neither being a feminist
Never said it should put you above criticism though.

>then everyone use objectification in sex towards everyone
Not strictly true, a completely gay man doesn't sexually objectify women, for example.
>>
>>7732300
Don't be naive, you sound like a very naive person just now, are you aware of that?

>muslim countries
They have a different past. They don't have philosophers in the same way we have sceptics like Socrates. Even in the new testament, the Satan is the original scpetic. Jesus goes through the dessert and Satan is like "If you're really human, then you're hungry, why don't you turn those rocks into bread?". Jesus is accused and has to prove his point, it isn't taken for granted in the same way as the koran.

As a christian the argument is that it is better to be christian, than to be an atheist, even if god does not exist. Because belief is innate in us, and instead of denying this part of human nature, you should use it to the benefit of the human race and your moral character.

Islam is a terrible religion, it is very much steamlined. The ISIS way of reading the Koran is the one right way. If you read it and take it to heart, you will arrive at a terrorist mindset. Especially if you add the biography of Muhammed.

Do not forget that Jesus was a peace loving hippie, preaching forgiveness, friendship, peace and love.

Muhammed is a bloodthirsty gangster, he married an eight year old girl, fondled her when she was bathing, fucked her right in the pussy when she was somewhere around 11-14. Beheaded people, he was a warchief and a tyrant.

The mongols who invaded the muslims ended them rightly. The mongols are the only ones who have ever given muslims the medicine that they need.

Sometimes a show of strength is needed to make the devil inside people yield. Remember, the japanese turned another leaf when USA nuked them hard. They had been an island people of headcollecting samurais, now they are among the worlds most competent modern people. And they still have their heritage. But they are good people now.

Conclusion: We have to nuke mekka
>>
>>7732353
>They had been an island people of headcollecting samurais, now they are among the worlds most competent modern people. And they still have their heritage. But they are good people now.
Japan had been a "modern" country long before 1945. The atom bomb wasn't what turned them into a "modern" country.
>>
File: volbat.jpg (1MB, 1848x1377px) Image search: [Google]
volbat.jpg
1MB, 1848x1377px
>>7713897
>>7713889
>>7713903
>>7714615

Friendly reminder that Trump, le Pen, Milo and Blaire want the christian equivalent of the Sharia Law
>>
File: index.jpg (9KB, 197x256px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
9KB, 197x256px
>>7732412

Excuse me!

We have people, many people, comming out. Saying that they fought, or their grandparents fought, the japanese.

Have you heard this one? I was shocked, let me tell you.

The japanese were swinging swords. We have the swords of the japanese soldiers that were shot. This is like medieval times down there. When you have people swinging swords and beheading people.

I said the japanese were bad until we dropped a nuke on their head. And after I said it, many people have gone out and said I was right. Experts and historians, they're all saying that I'm right. We have people writing in here everyday saying that I was so right.

Saying, please let Donald Trump nuke the middle east. Because people are waking up, it is about the people, our people are really smart and they see what is going on. And the good people are my people, they are saying: let's nuke the middle east.

I say, let us nuke mekka and make lgbt great again.
>>
>>7713889
Jesus fucking Christ can you stop with these shitty fucking opinion threads.
>>
>>7732515

No
>>
File: 1456751510265.gif (967KB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
1456751510265.gif
967KB, 250x188px
>>7713889
Sounds like a shit actor doing another dumb publicity stunt.
>>
File: 1460792999574.jpg (71KB, 581x542px) Image search: [Google]
1460792999574.jpg
71KB, 581x542px
>>7713889
>Ready to stand next to muslims and feminists

I would rather bayonet them all and dump pig intestines on the corpses.
>>
>>7718748
actually it's because most people are so grossed out by the idea of an older dude fucking anything that their immediate reflex is to kill it with fire, because "older dude" is sort of the exact opposite of the inborn human beauty ideal unless you're a gay/woman trying to signal submissiveness or receptivity

that's why no one gives a shit when it's a chick
>>
>>7732432
You say words even though you have no idea what they mean.
>>
>>7728494
>people are using violence to quell opinions they don't like, and you avoid that in your response, only saying that he can still be racist even though he is a minority group
avoiding the elephant much?
>"these people are literal terrorists, using violence to push their political agenda"
>"but that guy is a racist I think!"
fine, then all leftists are now racists, so violence is okay against them I guess.
>>
>>7738590
Uh, what? The left isn't one person, most American "leftists" are actually centrists, and just being a racist does not automatically mean violence against you is justified. There's different degrees of racism, if someone just says "n*ggers are dumb", that isn't really threatening anyone. But if someone is in a position of power where they can actually harm people with their racist views, and violence is the only way to stop them, then violence against them is justified.
>>
>>7738337
So do most people who talk about "Sharia law".
>>
>>7739422
>violence is the only way to stop them
there's where you're wrong, violence isn't going to stop these people in the long term. It will only push away voters who are on the fence,
>violence is the only way to stop him!
if your ideas cannot compete with theirs to the extent that even allowing this person to speak is a worse option than domestic terrorism, then you are on the wrong side even if you think he is mr.bad-racist.
>>
>>7739436
lmao fuck when i see the people talk about sharia law in the west on twitter / breittroll i just cringe
>>
>>7725479
>He is trying to save himself from gay-death, have some empathy!

lol dude - in the circles I hang out in, I have NO problem finding twinks who love older men. In fact, I've been turned down by some because I wasn't old enough. I'm pretty handsome too. "Gay death" won't be a thing for me until I'm at least 60 ;)
>>
>>7739803
Do you think there is a non-violent way to stop the likes of ISIS? You think Western ideas can "compete" with theirs insofar as helping them realize that killing people for disagreeing them is wrong?
>>
File: Chad Sanders (@chadwicksand).jpg (1MB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Chad Sanders (@chadwicksand).jpg
1MB, 1500x1500px
>>7740662

This.
I'm 50 and twinks literally come up to me and sit on my lap and unbutton my shirt to look at the hair on my chest.
Their tight little pussies get wet just being near a real man.
Gay death is a myth.

Look at Brent Corrigan.
He transitioned from horny twink into a hot Jock in just a couple of years.

When your metabolism slows down just start going to the gym and you will put on muscle fast.
>>
>>7740714
ISIS isn't going to a college to speak a differing viewpoint, they are using violence to intentionally inspire fear in their opposition.

Just like the leftists who trashed the college Milo was speaking at! Now isn't that interesting, it's as if your ideology is blinding you to the fact that you are excusing the use of violence from the left while falsely attributing that violence to the right.
>>
>>7715402
I remember this one. Shapiro's numbers state that there are 680,030,000 muslims with extremists views worldwide, which is obviously a huge amount.
>>
>>7740962
The right-wing speakers like Milo use their rhetoric to justify actions against minorities. Those actions are violent actions since they damage and kill people by taking away their rights, putting them into bad positions, and fostering an environment that actively pushes against them. It would be fighting violence with violence.
>>
>>7741416
As much as I hate Milo, he speaks the god's honest truth. It's not 'rhetoric' or any other buzzword for that matter
>>
>>7741440
What truth is there in what he says? He's not dropping le redpills that (((political correctness) has suppressed, he's just spouting offensive bullshit for its own sake.
>>
>>7740962
Then you agree it isn't really about the strength of ideas. You don't truly believe that moral and good ideas are guaranteed to prevail, you just think Milo isn't doing enough harm to justify drastic action. But if you truly bought in to the "free exchange of ideas" meme, you would think that you literally could sit down with ISIS leaders and convince them they are wrong, because evil ideas are always weak ones and can only survive through censorship.
>>
>>7741440
You saying that what he speaks is the truth is pretty much proof that it is rhetoric. Rhetoric is persuasive speech, and apparently, he has persuaded you, that doesn't make it not rhetoric.
>>
>>7741542
I truly believe that in america we can do the exchange of ideas, you are building a false equivalency to justify the violence of the left here as if it exists in places where ISIS flourishes.

I disagree with your justification of violence because there is no absolute guarantee that your idea of the right ideas and values will prevail.

Again and again you try to justify the violence of the left through mental gymnastics by drawing false equivalencies to America and the kind of hellhole that ISIS is prominent in, and it's fucking hilarious. When you can admit that the left was not justified in their use of violence, you can become more morally consistent.
>>
>>7743512
I didn't say that all violence by the left is justified. What I AM saying is the idea that the exchange of ideas causes better ideas to prevail is just wishful thinking, and thus it is foolish to rule out political violence as ever being a valid tactic.
>>
>>7744208
>I didn't say that all violence by the left is justified
If you're saying it was justified because you didn't like what Milo had to say, then you may as well be, because "I don't like what he says because I think it's dangerous" has been the blanket justification of the left, and to justify it here feeds into that.

If you want a country that uses violence against people who say mean things, then go to the UK where you can have the government jail people for it. We have free speech here, and if you want to infringe on that, you go to the police. That's not your decision to violently infringe on someone's rights and inspire fear for political gain, because that makes you a terrorist if you're doing it directly, or it makes you a terrorist sympathizer such as yourself..
>>
>>7744339
>If you're saying it was justified because you didn't like what Milo had to say, then you may as well be
I DON'T think violence against him is justified, however I ALSO DON'T think that the fact that his ideas are powerful means there is any validity to them.

>That's not your decision to violently infringe on someone's rights and inspire fear for political gain
That's exactly what the police do though. That's dangerous thinking, saying violence is okay when the state does it, but not when individual citizens do it.
>>
>>7744488
I don't think violence is okay when the police does it though, I'm one of those ardent "taxation is theft at gunpoint" faggots. That doesn't make it better to use violence yourself, and the police have more accountability than a mob does. You can go through proper channels to stop things instead of rioting.

>I don't think the violence against him is justified
took you long enough to say that after I called you out on it earlier, but I'm glad we agree on this
>>
>>7713889
Post the unedited version please. For a science friend.
>>
It is justified to meet politics with violence, if the politics leads to violence.
>>
>>7744887
The force of the state is violence in and of itself, with the inherent threat or actual enforcement of its use of power.
The left advocates for greater state power, and as such, more violence.
It is justified to meet politics with violence, if the politics leads to violence.
Therefor, it is justified to meet the politics of the left with violence, because the politics of the left leads to greater violence.
>>
>>7714820
>>everyone who is muslim wants to murder gay people
Not everyone, statistically about 1/2 according to polls, and that's for Westernized Muslims, think you should be thrown in prison for being gay. And those are just the ones willing to admit they despise homos.
I hope you take solace in the fact that when you walk down a dark street alone and pass a Mudslime, there's ONLY a minimum of a 50% chance that Ahmed will consider beating the shit out of you. Flip a coin, faggot.
>>
>>7745173
There are about 1,600,000,000 Muslims in the world. Now, supposing each Muslim encounters only 5 people a day, and that 1% of people are gay, then each Muslim has about a 5% chance of encountering a gay person each day. Which means, of the 1,600,000,000 Muslims, 80,000,000 encounter a gay person each day. If half of them attack gays, that's 40 million gays being attacked by Muslims each day. Now even assuming that gays attacked by Muslims have a 90% chance of surviving, that still results in 4 million gays being killed each day. And keep in mind that about 350,000 people are born WORLDWIDE each day. Which means, for each day that passes, Earth's population shrinks by some 3.65 million per day. So, if what you're saying is true, the human race will die out in 5 years. And that's ignoring all causes of death other than gays killed by Muslims, since, according to your figures, those other deaths are absolutely negligible in comparison. Do you really think this is the least bit believable?
>>
>>7745012
You're making the mistake of assuming that all political violence is equal. "Greater state power" doesn't mean committing violence against random citizens, it could also simply mean harsher enforcement of existing laws against violent criminals. Which means, if you think that form of state violence justifies political violence against the state, you're supporting violent criminals.
>>
>>7745722
I was carrying that anon's logic to where it went. If you can respond to violence with violence, and increased state power means increased coercion, which is the threat of violence coupled with violence where it needs to be enforced, then by his motivations it i okay to use violence against the left for advocating for increased government. If it sounds shitty, it's because his motivations are shitty.
>>
>>7745712
>Implying that every muslim walks past just 5 people in a day
>Implying that gay people are identifiable on site in the west, let alone in countries where mudslimes will throw you off a building or stone you to death openly.
>>
>>7746248
>>Implying that every muslim walks past just 5 people in a day
That was an intentionally low figure. Increase it, and the population of Earth drops even faster.

>>Implying that gay people are identifiable on site in the west, let alone in countries where mudslimes will throw you off a building or stone you to death openly.
Then why worry about it? If they can't tell you're gay, you don't need to worry about being attacked for it.
>>
>>7714820
Read the Quran sometime. It states in black and white that gay people should be stoned to death and theres no loopholes out of it.
>>
File: smug roody poo.jpg (48KB, 364x333px) Image search: [Google]
smug roody poo.jpg
48KB, 364x333px
>>7719743
>lgbt
>natural sexuality
Thread posts: 84
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.