[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

M to F in manga is this how transgender MtF are? Is it fair to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

File: b588h-620x.jpg (27KB, 620x426px) Image search: [Google]
b588h-620x.jpg
27KB, 620x426px
M to F in manga
is this how transgender MtF are?
Is it fair to explain why I'm now fucking scared of them now?
>>
>>7712985
Explain?
>>
>>7713161
its bleach
basically the darker skin was killed by the other one and turns out the other one is a MtF who basically raped the other one.
>>
>>7712985
Yes pretty much

She a cute
>>
File: 1486359613714.jpg (48KB, 634x419px) Image search: [Google]
1486359613714.jpg
48KB, 634x419px
>>7713167
>transgender character in a FICTIONAL STORY is a rapist
>therefore all transgender women are rapists

nice post senpai 10/01
>>
>>7712985
No, trannies are twelve kinds of crazy, but generally they're the incredibly depressed, paranoid and suicidal crazy instead of the homicidal kind.
>>
>>7713167

I don't remember rape being implied or shown.
>>
>>7716558
This. We're self-destructive and way more likely to kill ourselves.
>>
>>7717170
it was implied...Even if it wasn't there was severe beatings along with serious ammounts of stockholm syndrome
>>
>>7718307

What Stockholm syndrome? Bambi was a necromancer. What kind of necromancer raises zombies they can't control?
>>
>>7718357
alright that's true. I thought Bambi was best so I was pretty sad but i also thought giselle being a trap was cool
>>
File: image.jpg (270KB, 772x1090px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
270KB, 772x1090px
>>7712985
it's accurate

just the same way Berserk proved that underneath a cute angelic front, all femboys are really emotionally fragile, clingy, spiteful things who base their self worth on material achievements and looks and if push comes to shove will backstab you.

Oh and they're also rapists, more so than all the big manly men.
>>
>>7716558
>suicidal crazy instead of the homicidal kind
but what if they're homicidal
>>
>>7718463
As a femboy, can confirm this anon is right. Everyone thinks I'm the coolest and cutest guy but in my inside I'm a fragile beta and full of repressed spite.
>>
File: image.jpg (151KB, 536x700px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
151KB, 536x700px
>>7719610
Did you already backstab and rape your friends?
>>
>>7718361

Ah, right. I messed up. I meant to say Giselle was the necromancer.
>>
>>7712985
manga and anime confirms mtfs and femboys are evil, what about the rest of lgbt?
>>
>>7721608
>rest of LGBT
No one cares about gays anymore. No one ever cared about bi end so on. Only trannies are left
>>
File: image.jpg (207KB, 800x725px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
207KB, 800x725px
>>7722118
Femboys aren't trannies
>>
>>7712985
Literally what?
>>
>>7718463
tbqh women are the same way tho.
>>
>>7719554
Say that they have (insert grossly exaggerated male feature here).
For example: >You have veiny, huge, muscular man hands.
>Your skull is pretty much a fucking cube. A gigantic cube.
>You sound like a lispy faggot.
>Your tits look like someone glued party hats on Usain Bolt's pecs.
And my favorite;
>Show her a mirror, and say she looks like a dude. Watch as she picks apart every single word she's said, her posture, every square millimeter of skin, trying to find what tipped you off.
>>
>>7722485
Tranny characters are usually more interesting desu
t. femboy
>>
File: image.jpg (615KB, 1084x1600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
615KB, 1084x1600px
>>7727958
Fictional women are harmless

fictional fembois and mtfs sacrifice everyone they love in satanic rituals and then rape someone who was practically their younger sister

Fiction confirmed they're pure evil
>>
>>7732426
This kinda makes you sound like an asshole.
>>
>>7735368
You do understand it's supposed to be a joke, right?
>>
>>7737900
Ass
>>
>>7718463
Griffith literally did nothing wrong.

If you are a soldier, you exist so that you may lay down your life to ensure the continued existence of your country. That is literally your fucking job description. Griffith sacrificed his men so that his kingdom could exist. THEY WERE USED FOR THEIR INTENDED PURPOSE. THEY DID WHAT WAS LITERALLY THEIR JOB.

>oh he made monsters appear everywhere
No, he made magic work. Part of magic is monsters. The other part is being able to transmute lead into gold and cure people of leprosy with fucking leaves.
>>
>>7738017
>yes but it was brutal and horrific
The alternative to Griffith establishing his kingdom is Ganja McBeardy literally absorbing everyone into his fucking monster body. This was, dead literally, the best possible outcome. Griffith was fucking RIGHT.
>>
>>7714347
Give me a quick rundown on him.
>>
>>7738017
Why violate Casca?
>>
>>7738082
I think she's like the incubator for his actual reborn body, if I remember right.
>>
File: image.jpg (52KB, 377x604px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52KB, 377x604px
>>7738017
>>7738087
He did everything for emotional and petty reasons, he needs the love of everyone to be run, that's why guts leaving made him do crazy things.

And being horribly maimed probably made him even more unstable, and all the Hawks treating him with contempt and planing to abandon him now that he was useless probably broke his heart.

He pulled the eclipse purely out of emotional reasons, not any greater good thing.
>>
>>7738296
So, you are taking a guy who
- explicitly wanted his own kingdom
who then
- got his own kingdom, just like he said he would
and you're saying it doesn't count, because he wasn't suitably stoic after getting butchered and almost abandoned by his own goddamn army?

And how much, exactly, does intent matter, given that he saved everyone from being absorbed into the Poo-in-Loo King?
>>
>>7738382
I'm just saying he's surprisingly childish, clingy and emotionally fragile
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.