[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be me >straight MtF, haven't gone through transition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 4

File: 6c287c1e.jpg (46KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
6c287c1e.jpg
46KB, 1024x576px
>Be me
>straight MtF, haven't gone through transition or cross dressed in public
>Finally buck up the courage to do it in public today at my university
>Go to class
>Everything seems pretty normal
>A guy I haven't met sees my recorded game play and starts chatting me up
>Turns out he really likes the game too
>We talk for a while before class and he says he has to get something
>As he leaves he tenderly squeezes my shoulder
>pic related
>get butterflies in my stomach
>get happy chills up and down my spine
>never had the slightest romantic feeling for boys up until now
>Can't stop thinking about him

Have I truly begun the transition into womanhood /lgbt/?
>>
>>7712134
he'll be heartbroken when the qt boy he fell in love with turns herself into a hon
>>
>>7712134

>straight MtF
>never had the slightest romantic feeling for boys up until now

I guess you haven't been transitioning for very long either.

>A guy I haven't met sees my recorded game play and starts chatting me up

So he was already part of your class, but how did he know that gameplay was yours?
>>
>>7712134
Calm down faggot, everythings gonna be ogay
>>
>>7712134
>He's probably a disgusting chaser
>He just wants the benis
>You will realize this soon
>>
>>7712198
>I guess you haven't been transitioning very long either

Yes and no. I've been cross dressing in private for years, since I was a teen. This is just the first time I've done it out and about.

>So he was already part of your class, but how did he know that gameplay was yours?
I was editing clips on my computer.
>>
>>7712213
pics?
>>
>>7712216
Do you really want them? I just changed out of my clothes and I'm really lazy. I also don't want to put on my bra again. I'll do it if you really want me to.

>>7712207
I've been lurking for months and I still don't understand what a chaser is. Can you explain it to me?
>>
>>7712216
+1
>>
>>7712224
Pictures add to the narrative and if you're cute, I will make the judgement call.

Either way, enjoy your first homosexual (but not for long?) feelings. It's like liking women but kind of different.
>>
>>7712224
chaser is a person who is ""only attracted to you because you're trans""

This like hating men for finding women attractive.
>>
File: WIN_20170206_20_40_07_Pro.jpg (218KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20170206_20_40_07_Pro.jpg
218KB, 1280x720px
>>7712238
Ask and you shall receive. Please be gentle

>>7712245
I'm sorry I'm still not getting it. Like liking me as a novelty almost? Or just liking me solely because I'm a tranny?
>>
>>7712264
Sorry. Forgot to delete my writefagging trip
>>
>>7712213
>passing without hrt
reEEEEEEEEEEESSEEEEEE
>>
>>7712264
I don't mean to be mean
but I doubt you passed
>>
>>7712264
Both basically.
It's because some trannies and sjws want everyone to look at trannies in the exact same light as they look at cis people.
>>
>>7712270
feel better now?
>>
>>7712264
I puked desu~
>>
>>7712273
I don't mind. I know I could do better. And I likely misread his signal. I doubt he meant it in any romantic sense, I was more just surprising that this is the first time I've ever taken a romantic interest in boys. Like this is the first time ever.

>>7712280
I see. SJWs are the worst.

>>7712270
Thank you! That means a lot!

Also, y'all got any tips on how to make me look more passable? I know I can improve
>>
>>7712264

Seeing this, I'm sure the guy was an AGP crossdresser himself. Here I thought you passed. How little time do you spend here to think you looked like a woman and felt OK going outside like that?
>>
>>7712264
>looks like this and thinks they are passing
hons i stg
>>
File: 1485919718311.jpg (261KB, 979x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1485919718311.jpg
261KB, 979x1280px
>>7712322
>This
I mean just get a wig a little makeup and some good clothing. Its not too hard are you even trying op?
>>
Good luck, Miss.
>>
>>7712264
no
>>
>>7712322
This was just me being lazy. I obviously didn't put near the amount of preparation into that picture that I did for going out today, I literally just got finished taking off my make up and everything. I spend a lot more time when I haven't just gotten back from a long day of studying.

Also AGP crossdresser?
>>
>>7712329
What else are we supposed to do, just repress?
>>
>>7712134
Wait so you're gay?
>>
File: 12.jpg (68KB, 342x484px) Image search: [Google]
12.jpg
68KB, 342x484px
>this whole bait thread
>>
>>7712347
Ey nigga you seem like a newfag desu (don't worry im too) so that's likely why you think you pass and all. You unlikely pass but i really congratulate you on your courage to do whatever the fuck you want and dressing up however you want. I have likely 1/million of your courage and would never do what you did, even though as an AGP crossdresser it's one of my biggest sexual and nonsexual dreams to cd outside.
>>
While I'm happy for you, and I hope that this goes down in your life as a positive experience, I have just one question: How sexually active have you been in your life, and how socially active are you? If you have very little dating experience, this could be little more than the reaction to positive attention from somebody. Not that it's a bad thing, mind you. Just make sure to pump the brakes a bit, so you don't jump into something you aren't ready for.

Anyways, good luck!
>>
>>7713308
I'm not that socially active and a permavirgin. It was probably me just misreading it but it felt good nonethele
>>
>>7712245
'You asshole, I bet you even like my personality, you sick fuck!'
>>
>>7712306
Hrt is the only way to get passable
>>
>>7716048
I hope to get it one day. But my parents are very, very against it. I have to hide it for now unfortunately
>>
>>7712264
How tall are you? By the angle and your posture you look to be taller than 6'
>>
>>7716263
I'm about 6' possibly 6'1" if I'm being generous. I haven't measured in a while but I haven't grown much since I hit 19
>>
>>7712134
>Straight MtF
>Likes guy

Either you better tell him you a faggot or it wont end well faggot.
>>
haha wow the agp never ends
>>
what were you wearing op?
also it isn't crossdressing if you identify as the gender you're presenting as
you fucking hon
>>
This thread is fucking embarrassing to be honest.

Next time you get fully dressed up OP, post your pic again. I want to see just what that guy saw.
>>
>>7712264
Please don't dress as a woman in public until you actually start transitioning and aren't a massive fucking clockbox.
When you get delusional and think you can slap on a dress and pass, you actively make things worse for every transgender person.
>>
>>7712650
Maybe hes telling the truth. How stupid does someone have to be to not know whether they look passable? Just look in a mirror. Is there something im missing here? A person doesnt have 2 heads but they can use a mirror to judge. If i was that guy i would know i didnt pass. Its just duh. Ive never had problems looking at myself and seeing the same thing others see.
>>
>>7713308
All that is necessary is the right kind of criticization and to question everything. If the person did not question everything then someone would come along and make that person feel lacking or inferior when in reality the understanding of criticization can help the person to fix the problems immediately. Unfortunately when we criticize each other we dont do so productively and so one ends up with the same hurts and winds up in the same depressive, uncreative commie manner as the others who are common. We do this, yet we literally want the opposite. It takes nothing but honesty. No sacrafice, no effort. YOu can do whatever you want. YOu can be as greedy as you want. The only thing necessary to live morally and without conflict is honesty. Total honesty. If i want to do something with my whole being and i am totally honest to myself then i must invariably excel and also be a good person who is not spreading darkness in the world which leads to violence in the world.
>>
>>7717186
I was wearing this >>7712264 with a long skirt. I had some more makeup on as well and my hair was done a little differently to be more feminine. I'm also a bit new to the lingo. Can you explain to me what a hon is?

>>7717748
Why do you say that? Also I don't know why everyone in this thread thinks I think I'm passable, I never said I was and I certainly know I'm not. It wasn't as if I was making a fool of myself either, hell I barely interacted with anyone all day and just kept to a quiet little corner for most of it.
>>
>>7719370
You went out with that hair, or did you wear a wig?
>>
>>7719477
I went out with my regular hair (I've tried using wigs before and if you think my hair looks bad ohhhhh). I of course spruced it up a bit. I made sure my bangs were pulled of to the side and kept their with a cute hairpin. I can only do so much with what I have obviously. I would wear a wig but it makes my cheek bones really pronounced and makes me look even more male than what I already look like. I also wore some light makeup and things.

It was not perfect by any means, but I looked a lot better than I do in that picture which I had taken after a long day and had just washed all my makeup off.
>>
>>7712224

Trannies have grown up to hate themselves and imagine themselves as completely disgusting individuals incapable of real love and affection, while they are bizzare guys and girls who have a fetish for trannies, in general, anyone who approaches them and has a genuine romantic interest them is usually suspected of being into them for "muh girldick" because they see themselves as so disgusting that only a real fetishist would be interested in them.

t. mtf
>>
OP YOU ARE SO FUCKING UGLY YOU ARE ONE UGLY ASS NIGGA

YOU ARE NOT A FEMALE, YOU'RE JUST A FAGGOT!!
>>
How do people fall for this level of trolling. I fucking can't.

Girls, HE'S FUCKING WITH YOU.
>>
>>7712134
How do I meet qt traps at my uni?
>>
>>7719663
It's interesting, though, how hons think they pass and even look pretty. Meanwhile, younger transgirls think the opposite. Wonder why this is?
>>
>>7719503
You should get on some HRT, OP. Your parents don't have to know. It may or may not be enough to make you pass, but you'll look a helluva lot better than you do now.
>>
>>7712134
Wtf, you just turned up to class dressed as a girl pre HRT and everything and instead of awkward looks classmates are chatting you up? I call bullshit.
>>
>>7719689
I could have just misinterpreted it as well. He may have just been patting my shoulder and I took it as something else.

>>7719776
How much does HRT treatment cost? I'm on my parents insurance and paying for half of my college so money is a bit tight for me, even with a job.

>>7719779
It was like three people. It certainly wasn't like everyone in the class wanted to get to know me by any means. And believe me, I got my fair share of weird looks.
>>
>>7719891
HRT cost varies by state and location. You also don't need to use your parents' insurance to get it cheaply, either. Most pharmacies accept goodrx coupons, which can be more effective than insurance sometimes. For me, HRT costs about $30 monthly (not factoring in doctor visits and blood tests, for which you can probably use your parents' insurance safely), and that's on the high end. I hear some get it for only $10 per month.
>>
>>7719900
Is that right? Well I can certainly afford that. Thank you. I was always under the impression it was like super duper expensive.

What can I expect while taking the HRT? Like what changes and everything? Sorry I'm such a newfag.
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.