[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /lgbt/, I'm not a chaser but I'm really attracted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: Sissy Ironing.jpg (138KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
Sissy Ironing.jpg
138KB, 900x675px
Hey /lgbt/, I'm not a chaser but I'm really attracted to transwomen.
I'm going to a transgender support group as an ally this week and I need some pick-up lines/friendly ice-breakers that are guaranteed to work on transgender women.
So far I've got:
>You're one trap I wouldn't try and escape from.
>You're so gorgeous. You make Janet Mock look like Laverne Cox.
>Would you like a hertz donut? *Lightly punch her in the arm. She's trans so she should be able to take the hit.* Hurts, don't it?
>(In case I meet an unpassable transman that looks like a pretty girl) Mind if I take you out on the town, buy you dinner and then take you home so I can pound you in the dysphoria hole?
What else would you recommend?
>>
>>7711587
Literally everything about this post is cringe-inducing.
>>
>>7711587

I believed this was real up until the first pickup line.
>>
>>7711587
>lurking this board enough to make board-relevant bait posts
>>
>>7711587
i have a good one op this one works 100% of the time
trust me ia am agood pick up

"your penis is veeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyy seeeeeeexxxxxxxxxxyyyyyy"
>>
>>7711587
>*Lightly punch her in the arm. She's trans so she should be able to take the hit.*
please dont do this!
>>
>>7711587
try "you look great for a trans woman!"
Good luck OP, will post more pick up lines as I think of them.
>>
>>7711600
>>7711601
>>7711622
Please offer constructive help. It's been over five years since my last date and it's hard to find transwomen my age.

>>7711631
I don't think that will work. From what I've read on here, transwomen call their genitals girl-tinklers or clit-sticks. Besides, unless they're wearing a loose dress I can't make any judgements about what they have. It would be disrespectful. What about reassuring them that I'm not bothered whether they are pre-op, post-op or non-op? Would that be good?

>>7711664
That's a pretty good one. It reassures them that while I find them attractive, I'm not ignoring their identity as a transwoman.
>>
>>7711711
yes it would be good you fucking autist. follow my advice or go back to your kissless virgin board.
>>
>>7711711
>so how long since your ffs?
>how long have you been on t?
>i bet an early transitioner like you doesn't even remember being a guy
>hi there, good to see another cis ally
>don't tell me you're a transbian, i don't wanna have to go hon
>>
File: comedy.jpg (2MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
comedy.jpg
2MB, 2048x1536px
>the dysphoria hole
Don't ever stop, OP. You'll make a great comedian one day.
>>
>>7711587
"I'm an author and you're helping inspire my next book, Tarnswoman of Gor."
>>
>>7711587
>>Would you like a hertz donut? *Lightly punch her in the arm. She's trans so she should be able to take the hit.* Hurts, don't it?
>*proceed to beat the shit out of her* So you wanna grab some dinner?
>>
>>7711711
>Don't worry about Mike Pence, the only thing going to turn you straight is Mike Rotch
>>
>>7711711
It's also important to note most young trans girls love being compared to Caitlyn Jenner, she is basically every young transitioners role model and deeply revered in the lgbt community, take any opportunity you can to point out similarities between the trans girls you see at your support group and Caitlyn, they should find you irresistible if you are persistent.
>>
File: standup-comedy-ftr[1].jpg (115KB, 1240x775px) Image search: [Google]
standup-comedy-ftr[1].jpg
115KB, 1240x775px
>>7711824
>I just flew in from the World Handjob Championships and boy, are my arms tired!
>>
this is a good thread
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.