[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are your standards for a partner to be acceptable? Do you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1483357272407.jpg (60KB, 400x282px) Image search: [Google]
1483357272407.jpg
60KB, 400x282px
What are your standards for a partner to be acceptable?

Do you meet your own requirements?

I will take any clean man that is not fat, excessively hairy,older than 35 and is kind with an open mind.

I won't start dating again untill I lose about 20 more pounds.
>>
>>7710451
Physically, that they're somewhat attractive, don't dress badly, take care of themselves, and wash.

I fit that most of the time. I admit, I'm a little chubbier than I should be, but I'm working on that.
>>
I want people to really think about themselves and what they offer to others in a romantic relationship.
>>
>>7710451
I don't care if they're kinda chubby but I wouldn't date somebody who is morbidly obese. Kinkyness is a plus but not required.

Yep, I fit.
>>
>>7710451
>What are your standards for a partner to be acceptable?
really smart.
able to lead me.

>Do you meet your own requirements?
yes but smarter than me is better.
no.
>>
Girls:
>dark skinned
>plump

Boys:
>slim
>can't be an otaku or gamer

Both: 30 years or younger, good hygiene, dress decently, can't own guns
>>
>>7711489
>can't own guns
Probably bait. Why are you against gun owner ship?
>>
>>7711545
>Why are you against gun owner ship?
Because I want to be safe, duh.

I don't trust people who own guns to be responsible and rational in the case of a break up.
>>
>>7711567
So you are just paranoid. You can still be stabbed,poisoned,beaten,blown up and burned.
>>
>>7711579
> More than half of the time, the weapon used to carry out an “intimate partner” homicide — when a person targets a spouse, boyfriend or girlfriend, or someone with whom they previously had a romantic relationship — is a gun.

>The domestic violence epidemic is fueled by many factors, but the presence of firearms often increases the lethality of attacks and expands the number of victims

https://www.thetrace.org/2016/08/15-facts-that-show-how-guns-make-domestic-violence-even-deadlier/

I'd rather be called "paranoid" than risk my neck, sorry.
>>
>>7711671
Just date someone less likely to DV you, such as a guy.
>>
>>7711671
If someone decides that they will kill you then they will find a way. Guns just make it easier.
>>
File: nyoro~n.jpg (43KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
nyoro~n.jpg
43KB, 600x600px
>What are your standards for a partner to be acceptable?
none
i have preferences though

>Do you meet your own requirements?
yeah
>>
>>7711714
If someone does not meet your preferences do you dismiss them?

I have met many that claim preference when they mean requirement.
>>
>>7711783
No, I know the difference between preference and requirement.
Like I won't dismiss someone because they're not a dom, which is one of my preferences for my partner, as a relationship isn't entirely sexual. Nor would I if they were a female, though I am gay, but again, that's the difference between a sexual and a romantic relationship.
you were tryna catch me but i think shit through s.mh use better bait
>>
>>7711966
tho i guess a requirement may be that i can get along with them but i guess that goes w/o saying
>>
>>7711966
Not bait, just making sure you were not a common idiot.

I do not have much faith in people.
>>
>>7710451
I really hate how feminine JoJo characters get.
>>
>>7710451
Bumping.
>>
>Cute
>THINN
>into the same shit as me
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.