[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be gay >in a wonderful relationship with an amazing guy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1486273976796.png (312KB, 389x386px) Image search: [Google]
1486273976796.png
312KB, 389x386px
>be gay
>in a wonderful relationship with an amazing guy that could lead to marriage
>family hates gay people
>almost to the point of breaking up with him just so my family will leave me alone and like me again
>>
>choosing to please people who hate you for who you are
>throwing away love to please said people.
The least you could do is use a shotgun when you inevitably kill yourself.
Leave a real nice mess for that "family" to clean up.
>>
>>7709492
Better than me.

I not only got cucked by my bf but he also decided to become a girl and a literal prostitute.
>>
File: 1412995695738.gif (165KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1412995695738.gif
165KB, 320x240px
>>7709492
Don't be dumb.

>>7709498
Don't be mean.
>>
>>7709492
Is this that episode where a grown man living with his parents cries about their differences in opinion
>>
>>7709492
>The least you could do is use a shotgun when you inevitably kill yourself.
Ignore the ICP levels of angst, man. Looks like the guy above me forgot his Lexapro.
In all seriousness, I know how tough it can be when people you love are that vitriolic. But if you truly love this guy enough to consider marriage, then isolationism on behalf of your ignorant family isn't the answer. Is eloping viable, and/or damning the consequences of just straight up marriage?
>>
>>7709516
I'm 22 and have been living on my own for six months.
>>
Why would you leave a happy relaionship to appease your shitty family? Chances are they'll be fine with it eventually, anyway.
>>
>>7709498
fpbp
>>
>>7709515
>>7709517
yeah yeah, I'm "mean" and "edgy". But the truth is that this man WILL eventually kill himself if he throws away his lover to please a group of people that will never love him for him.

I mean, to me the choice is obvious. Time to say "goodbye" to the family.
>>
>>7709534
I appreciate the sentiment, but maybe next time put it in a way that doesn't sound like a Korn lyric?
>>
Let us consider your options:

1. Drop the man, marry a woman. This will leave you completely unhappy, and when your parents die, you'll be stuck with the bitch.
2. Marry no one. You'll be pretty unhappy the rest of your life.
3. Marry the guy. Your family will be pissed at you for awhile, holidays will be awkward, but ultimately, you'll outlive them, and they'll probably come to their senses before they die. Either way, you'll actually be happy.

The only one of these options that makes a modicum of sense is the third.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.