[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For the gays & lesbians, what makes you exclusively gay and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

For the gays & lesbians, what makes you exclusively gay and not heterosexual or bisexual?

I'm confused.
>>
Yes, you are.
>>
>>7709101
thanks for the roast but could you actually answer my question?
>>
What makes straight men exclusively straight?
>>
>>7709110
This.

The double standard makes no real sense here.
>>
>>7709119

I mean biologically men and women are destined to eachother, then again cultural pressure and expectations. but if you already make the step to liking the same gender, why abandon the other completely

why are you not bisexual?
>>
>>7709125
Because I'm not attracted to men. It's not a reasoned choice, I'm just not.
>>
>>7709129

so what if you fall in love with one, do you just move on because you're not attracted?
>>
>>7709125
>are destined to eachother
Appeal to nature doesn't prove that exclusively gay people shouldn't exist.

>why abandon the other completely
I don't think you realize the amount of choice involved here.

>why are you not bisexual?
But I am

>>7709130
>so what if you fall in love with one, do you just move on because you're not attracted?
If a straight person falls in love with a same sex person, do they move on because they're not attracted?

(romantic and sexual attractions don't have to be exactly the same, there is a reason why asexual people still have relationships)
>>
>>7709130
That's the thing, I'm not going to fall in love with a dude because I'm not attracted to them.
>>
>>7709134
>If a straight person falls in love with a same sex person, do they move on because they're not attracted?
Isn't that why there are gay marriages?

>But I am
yeah, i was asking the question to gays particularily
>>
>>7709137

hypothetical scenario: you do, then what?
>>
>>7709145
If a straight person falls in love with the same sex, they're not exactly straight, and if a gay person falls in love with the opposite sex, they're not exactly gay, are they?
>>
>>7709145
I don't date him, because it's not fair to him. I'm not going to want to have sex with him ever because I still wouldn't be sexually attracted to men.
>>
>>7709154
so it's that unattractive that you would miss out on love?
>>
>>7709166
Yeah, a relationship without sex is kinda shitty and it's not like I can't find a woman to fall in love with that I want to fuck also.
>>
>>7709125

its not a choice. its a problem with the brain, the wires got crossed somewhere that makes men like dick and girls like vagoo.
>>
>>7709092
I like dick and not vag. When I see female genitalia I generally get grossed out. That's it.

If you're a straight man you usually get grossed out by another man's butthole or something.
>>
>>7709092
women don't attract me sexually.
>>
File: PENIS.gif (413KB, 490x368px) Image search: [Google]
PENIS.gif
413KB, 490x368px
>>7709092
>what makes you exclusively gay and not heterosexual or bisexual?
PENIS.
>>
File: download.jpg (12KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
12KB, 225x225px
>>7709092
Im exclusively gay because men and dicks are incredibly hot and vaginas are gross.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.