[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

bi here, Why do gay guys not like women? And why do some gay

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 20

File: 9ff.png (286KB, 600x584px) Image search: [Google]
9ff.png
286KB, 600x584px
bi here,

Why do gay guys not like women?

And why do some gay guys like effeminate twinks, but not women, even though effeminate twinks are emulating women (which is something I find personally repulsive - men should be masculine as far as I'm concerned)
>>
Vaginas.
>>
>Why do gay guys not like women?
Autism - the post.
>>
File: 2hyUzl8.jpg (2KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
2hyUzl8.jpg
2KB, 125x125px
>And why do some gay guys like effeminate twinks, but not women
its the dick yuo fucking idiot
>>
>>7704748
It's a meme. My best friends are women. But I'm attracted to masculine men so I'm not into other twinks.
>>
>>7704776
why don't they just shag a tranny then
>>
>>7704761

Vaginas have been honed by millions of years of evolution to make your dick feel good. Why would you not want to be in one?
>>
>>7704796
>this is actually the type of shit people think
>>
I've been wondering about that too. Perhaps liking twinks has more to do with pedophilia than homosexuality?
>>
I think that a lot of gay men are just tired of women and there excessive female privilege. Gay men are tired of playing the gay best friend who is expected to best everything from stylist to therapist for straight women while getting nothing meaningful in return.

Maybe gay men should start charging for their emotional labor.
>>
>>7704796
vaginas are really loose tbqh
ass is much better

t. straight guy
>>
File: tumblr_n0xdn42MfX1qz6f9yo1_500.gif (978KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n0xdn42MfX1qz6f9yo1_500.gif
978KB, 500x375px
>>7704837
>female privilege

this is a meme.
in real life women are basically slaves to men.
they have to cook and clean and bear children and they are rarely even given the pleasure of an orgasm.
they are called the second sex for a reason.
less than 100 years ago they couldn't vote or own property or a bank account and weren't considered "people" in the full sense of the word but, rather, property.
educate yourself about the world instead of making ignorant posts.
for most of the earth's history being a female has sucked.
>>
>which is something I find personally repulsive - men should be masculine as far as I'm concerned

That makes you literally gayer than the fags who like twinks, fag.
>>
>>7704748
What's there to like about women?
>>
>>7704879
>Guise it's so hard being female pamper me :((((
>>
>>7704879
>for most of the earth's history
Irrelevant. What matters is now.
>>
File: tumblr_nbr8wqVGDE1r5zj1yo1_1280.jpg (922KB, 790x1066px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nbr8wqVGDE1r5zj1yo1_1280.jpg
922KB, 790x1066px
>>7704907
All the gay guys I know love women.
They just don't want to have sex with them.
>>
>>7704915
not an argument :)
>>
>>7704923
>everything has to be an argument
>>
>>7704925
>I should change my opinion on a topic because of a non-argument
>>
>>7704748
bi here,

why do straight guys not like men?
and why do some straight guys like tomboys, but not men, even though tomboys are emulating men?

hmmmmm really makes you think
>>
>>7704879
>basically slaves to men
I suggest you look into what slavery really is like before you make that comparison. First consider the fact that in slave cultures, the slaves that are treated the best get jobs such as cooking, cleaning, and tending children. The slaves who are not treated well do (man)ual labor. Now you can complain that women have to do jobs, but men are also forced to work. And income is not divided equally. Households spend more on women then men, nearly 5 times as much. I am not sure what slave culture has the master go out and work so the slave can spend the majority of the money.

Women are a protected class. They are a pampered class. Female privilege is like water to a fish, the fish doesn't know it is there but when you take it out it will fight violently to go back in.
>>
>>7704884

ok?
>>
>>7704946

Because of repression/societal expectations/homophobia
>>
>>7704938
>I should change my opinion
>on 4chan
>>
>>7704958
The best you can say is that both men and women are enslaved by society, but women are treated better.
>>
>>7704985
Would you call being treated better being privileged? Being privileged does not mean that you have no problems in life and you never have to work and you just get everything for free. Being privileged means that you have a set of advantages afforded to you by society that others do not have. Women are extremely comfortable with their privileges when they should realize how much privilege they have.
>>
>>7705000
>>7704985
>>7704958
>>7704879
>>7704837

FUCK OFF!!
>>
File: you.know.what.time.it.is.sista.gif (1MB, 256x320px) Image search: [Google]
you.know.what.time.it.is.sista.gif
1MB, 256x320px
>>7704958
>They are a pampered class

maybe in the movies, but you have obviously never been a woman.
being a woman means you get leered at, pinched, poked and prodded.
you get interrupted and mansplained to.
you get asked to bring the coffee while the men speak.
you get told to sit down and be quiet and look pretty and stop asking questions.
you get told that you are too emotional.
when you are young you are written off as inexperienced and naive.
when you are old you are bitchy, withering and worthless.
women are allowed to make some decisions about how the household is run and what to purchase because that is their responsibility.
do you think deciding what to buy at the grocery store, planning and preparing all the meals is fun?
then you should be a chef.
it is hard work.
do you think doing the laundry, vacuuming and washing dishes is thrilling?
then be a maid.
fyi, they don't make much money and white women are not lining up to be maids.
if you think that women just sit around all day eating bonbons and getting their nails done then you are a brainwashed imbecile.
men are the protected, pampered class, not women.
>>
>>7705010
Why are women so threatened by people pointing out their privilege #femininitysofragile. But seriously how can women expect to be allies to LGBT people if they do not understand basic concepts of privilege and oppression?

Like if you compare black to whites, gays to straight and women to men.
>Blacks face MORE violence
>Gays face MORE violence
>Women face more violence

>Blacks are MORE likely to be homeless
>Gays are MORE likely to be homeless
>Women are LESS likely to be homeless

>Blacks get LONGER sentences for the same crime
>gays get LONGER sentences for the same crime
>Women get SHORTER sentences for the same crime

>Blacks have LESS access to education
>Gays have LESS access to education
>Women have MORE access to education

How can women advocate for LGBT people if they don't understand their privilege?
>>
>>7704854
Ass is disgusting though. That's where shit comes out. Who knows what bacteria are there. To say nothing of the potential smell.
>>
>>7705039
Nobody said life was fair.
>>
>>7705045
Just make sure they clean out.
>>
>>7705045

I'd have to agree there, male/female, ass is not attractive
>>
>>7705031
You seem like a white college age cis women who has never had to face real adversity. It is not your fault, but you need to realize that not everyone is as privileged as you.

So I know you never had to worry about, you know being a pampered protected class, but what really matters is things like safety, housing and access to education. Those are the things that really matter. Women face less violence than men, white women face less violence than anyone. Women are murdered less than men, about 70% of all murders are men. Women are also less likely to be homeless, and considering how women make up the majority of the obese they also rarely need to worry about food. Women have more access to education, they go to college more, they get more grants and scholarships and more programs are targeted towards them. Women however have the luxury to major in worthless things because they know that they don't need money to attract a mate.

Seriously you are standing on a glass cellar full of men and you refuse to look down.
>>
>>7705000
>Would you call being treated better being privileged?
Not really, that's only a small part of being privileged. Are small children and pets privileged, because adults will go out of their way to protect them?

>Being privileged does not mean that you have no problems in life and you never have to work and you just get everything for free.
That's not true of women though. Unless they're willing to do "normal" work to support themselves (which society still strongly discourages), they're basically forced to sell their body to survive.
>>
File: tumblr_o4356s1Kqs1r5absko1_1280.jpg (621KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o4356s1Kqs1r5absko1_1280.jpg
621KB, 1000x1000px
>>7705078
Nice try Sherlock Holmes.
But wrong.
I'm a 55 year old cis female who has raised four kids to adulthood, got abandoned by my husband half way through because he wanted a younger model and have been treated like a doormat and a fleshlight by the men I have dated since the divorce.
You sound like an edgy 16 year old ftm who thinks that she is going to find prince charming and live off him for the rest of her life because she is so beautiful and has such great dick-sucking skills.
Well, I have news for you.
Life isn't like that.
>>
>>7705112

>I'm a 55 year old cis female

What the fuck are you doing on 4teenchan?
>>
>>7705031
>>7705112
blatant lies or victim complex
what you experience is the same as everyone else
living as a woman isnt just easier than living as a man, you are guaranteed a safer, happier life
>>
>>7705077
>stop liking what i don't like
>being this stupid

newsflash: not everyone thinks the same
>>
>>7705112
LOLOL so you basically hate men because one left you. Like you can't see what a sweet deal you have because one guy was bad to you. I am sure getting alimony and child support sure is a difficult life. There are millions of homeless men who would love your cushy deal but no, men are bad oppressors of your safe, comfy middle class white ass.
>>
File: both.gif (976KB, 350x263px) Image search: [Google]
both.gif
976KB, 350x263px
>>7704796
been in both vaginas and assholes.

Assholes are more tight, but vaginas feel different inside.

OP's question is retarded though.
It's like saying 'Why do you like apples and not pears?'
>>
File: i don't wanna hear it.gif (990KB, 500x279px) Image search: [Google]
i don't wanna hear it.gif
990KB, 500x279px
>>7705134
>a safer, happier life

the statistics show that more men rape, beat and kill their wives than women kill their husbands, but keep believing whatever makes you feel special.
>>
>>7705134
Bullshit. Even if it's true that women get everything handed to them (which it's really not), then wouldn't it stand to reason they'd live boring, unfulfilled lives, having no actual accomplishments to pride themselves on? If people think they need everything handed to them on a plate, wouldn't they suffer from feeling weak in the event they actually wanted to do something for themselves? Wouldn't everyone's expectations that women stay inside and do the housework and live a pampered life get in the way of them having an actual life, should they want one?

>>7705091
So let's say men have greater opportunity and choice when it comes to jobs and careers. Sure, you have a greater chance at finding work where you're fulfilled. But you'd have to work your ass off all day every day -- that would be the expected bare minimum and not commended behavior -- and you wouldn't necessarily succeed. People would judge you harshly right off the bat and not give you the benefit of the doubt. Worst comes to worst, you get a job as a mill worker or an electrician and die pretty horribly on the job after getting shit pay for your family, and people call you a failure after the fact.

Each sex has their own fucking problems. I'm tired of this "minfolk have it worse!" "no, wimmin do!" "no you're just a privileged whore!" "no you're just mansplaining!"

Don't the oppression Olympics ever get fucking old?
>>
>>7704837
>>7704879
>>7704915
>>7704958
>>7704985
>>7705000
>>7705031
>>7705039
>>7705078
>>7705112
>>7705134
>>7705177
FUCK
OFF
TUMBLR

FUCK
OFF
R9K

NO ONE WANTS TO HERE YOU WHINE ABOUT HOW HARD YOUR GENDER HAS IT AND HOW THE OPPOSITE GENDER LIVES IN A FANTASY EASYMODE LAND
REEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>7705122
One of my sons is gay.
I was hoping to understand him better so we could repair our relationship.
I was surprised to learn there aren't many gay people on here.
Mostly angry shemales it seems.
I'll let myself out.
>>
>>7705206
The issue is that women can not be allies to the LGBT unless they accept and understand their privilege.

>gay man: I am really oppressed, I am targeted for hate crimes more than any other group and I only make up 2% of the population.
>Women: Oh I know what its like to be oppressed too. I am the least likely to be assaulted, murdered or targeted for violence, when violence against me matters so much more than violence against you because I am a woman lol. We really should be more concerned with violence against women.
>>
File: GUbKBY3.png (259KB, 500x417px) Image search: [Google]
GUbKBY3.png
259KB, 500x417px
>>7705177
>getting alimony and child support

What planet do you live on?
41% of men never pay child support, even when it is mandated by a judge.
My ex paid a little at the beginning and then disappeared.
I have worked my entire life, even when I was married.
There is nothing cushy, comfy or even middle class about my life.
And why do you assume that I'm white?
Because I don't say muh fuggeh ebix nood?
I hope some day you will get the opportunity to live in the real world instead of in your NEET basement life where mommy brings you sandwiches every hour while you fap to anime.
>>
>>7704748

People like the effeminate twinks, not because of their femininity, but because they are twinks.

Effeminate twinks are the first to experience gay death when they age.
>>
File: giphy.gif (2MB, 245x230px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
2MB, 245x230px
>>7705230
>>
>>7705230
maybe you have a bad relationship with your son because you hate men and can not get passed your own female privilege to see the struggles he faces.
>>
>>7705230
>I was hoping to understand him better so we could repair our relationship.
And so of all places, you chose to come on 4chan?
>>
>>7705277
>maybe you have a bad relationship with your son because you hate men and can not get passed your own female privilege to see the struggles he faces.

>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>7705233
that is not even a thing.
>>
>>7704748
Just because a man is gay does not mean he automatically does not like women. I am gay (about a 5 out of 6) and attractive women will still turn my head or make me invulintarily stare. I have had a few really great romantic relationships with several women over the last 15 years and they were awesome. However I find being with another man really brings out that raw primal energy within me when I allow myself to be dominated. Being with women had always been fantastic but I find I can only feel my own arousal between my legs, in my chest, under my jaw, and the sides of my head when I with a lady; when I'm with another man I feel it between my legs, my chest, my entire neck, and the sides and back of my head and far more intensely.

This whole premise and thread are stupid anyway; why care so much about for whom other people feel attraction? Everybody is different.
>>
File: nypc-gallery-5-2011-a-l.jpg (88KB, 648x365px) Image search: [Google]
nypc-gallery-5-2011-a-l.jpg
88KB, 648x365px
>>7705277
We have a bad relationship because when he first came out I discouraged him from doing so because my cousin is gay and he never had a stable relationship and has been very depressed because he doesn't have a family.
So I told my son that he would be happier if he just ignored his impulses and settled down with a good woman and had a family.
Most married couples stop having sex after a few years anyway so I thought it wouldn't be that difficult for him.
But of course he took that the wrong way and said I was trying to control his life and that I didn't understand and so he has seen me as an enemy even though I am his biggest fan and I love him dearly.
I don't hate men, but I have been mistreated by many men, not just my ex husband.
I would love to meet a nice man but all the men I meet seem to be interested only in sex and they don't want someone my age anyway.
Stop with the female privilege bit.
It doesn't exist anywhere except in your fantasies.
>>
>>7705287
That's because it's bait.
>>
>>7705045
>Ass is disgusting
Speaking as a tranny, i agree. There's no way I'd let anyone touch me there. Sadly that means no sex until srs ;_;
>>
>>7705329
Can I ask you an honest question, why are you so hurt by the concept of female privilege? It is not your fault, female privilege has been a thing since before you were born, you did not ask to be born into a society that values the lives of females over males, and you are not a bad person for having privilege. All we are asking is that you acknowledge that you have a set of advantages awarded to you by society, people like blacks, gays, and men do not have these advantages. We want you to be an ally but first you must unpack your baggage.
>>
>>7705339

you don't have an ass you have a boipucci
>>
File: C2dvG-cWQAALsD0.jpg (62KB, 718x534px) Image search: [Google]
C2dvG-cWQAALsD0.jpg
62KB, 718x534px
>>7705345
Because it is a lie.
I get that you have an agenda of splitting cis women from the gay rights movement but the fact is that gay men and straight women have always been allys and will continue to do so despite your best efforts.
Just give it a rest already.
The grass always seems greener on the other side of the fence and you probably look at your mom and wish you could be as put together as she is but she is that way because she worked hard to get there not because some man put her on a pedestal and carried her around like a queen.
Arguing that blacks, gays and men don't have advantages is so vague as to be laughable.
Those are huge categories of people.
They all have different life experiences.
Any advantages people may or may not have are mostly due to socio-economic factors and class, not race or sexuality.
But I don't expect you to understand that because you probably haven't even graduated from high school yet.
You probably think that Trump is a genius who is going to save the world and that Muslims are all murderers who thirst for the blood of the infidel.
Well, life is much more complex than that.
Some day you will understand.
Remember that your brain is still growing throughout puberty.
You may think that you know it all, but you really don't know much, if anything.
You would be well served to speak less and listen more.
But you're probably too head-strong to do that so good luck to you.
You're going to have a difficult life.
>>
>>7705345
>why are you so hurt by the concept of female privilege?
Because then "her" entire feminist worldview falls apart.
You cannot have the oppressed woman and female privilege at the same time.

Also
>We want you to be an ally
No "we" don't.
>>
>>7705329
>never had a stable relationship and has been very depressed

He will figure out sooner or later, that gay relationships are cancer and not what he has been told in the media.

He should seek therapy with a neutral older therapist. One that doesn't push conversion nor acceptance therapy and is aware of the difficulties this condition presents.
>>
>>7705383
Doesn't make the boipucci any less disgusting tho
>>
>>7705415
>You cannot have the oppressed woman and female privilege at the same time.
Which is why female privilege is a nonsensical concept. Saying "female privilege" is like "five-sided circle" or "egg-laying mammal".

>>7705418
>horseshit theory
>>
File: platypus-swimming-closeup.jpg (743KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
platypus-swimming-closeup.jpg
743KB, 1600x900px
>>7705428
>Which is why female privilege is a nonsensical concept.
>Saying "female privilege" is like "five-sided circle" or "egg-laying mammal".
>egg-laying mammal
OOPS
>>
gay guys dont like women because theyre opposed to nature's order
>>
>>7705345
>>7705418

Why are you so hurt by the concept of male privilege.
Because then your whole tranny worldview falls apart.
You cannot transition to be a woman if they have an inferior life experience.

Also
"You" don't speak for everyone.
>>
>>7705448
Gender dysphoria has nothing to do with privilege, moron. Otherwise why do both FtMs and MtFs exist?
>>
>>7705233
Imagine being this autistic.
>>
>>7705472
Obviously because everyone thinks and feels the exact same emotions.
>doesn't see that he is contradicting his own logic
>>
File: 1479588099328.jpg (37KB, 480x622px) Image search: [Google]
1479588099328.jpg
37KB, 480x622px
>>7704748
>why do #woke people not go for the inferior gender
and i think twinks are gross so take this post with a grain of salt
>>
File: download 68.png (11KB, 273x185px) Image search: [Google]
download 68.png
11KB, 273x185px
>>7704748
>Why do gay guys not like the inferior gender?
Imagine being this autistic
>why do some gay guys like effeminate twinks, but not women, even though effeminate twinks are emulating women
Personally, i dont like twinks, femboys, sissies, drag queens etc. They all gross me out t b h.
>>
>>7704946
This
>>
File: 345245734.png (252KB, 1280x544px) Image search: [Google]
345245734.png
252KB, 1280x544px
>>7704748
Gee I dunno
>>
File: dis nigga.jpg (6KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
dis nigga.jpg
6KB, 259x194px
>>7705045
Why dont you just fucking clean it?
>>
>>7705031
>unironically uses tumblr-sisms like "mansplaining"
Holy shit I just remembered we are on /lgbt/
>>
>>7705448
Why are you hurt by the fact that both genders have extreme advantages and extreme disadvantages and there are so many complex variables that trying to quantify it into "who has it tougher" is fucking retarded and has been since the concept of privilege was introduced into the mainstream years ago.
>>
>>7706629
Twinks are basically women
>>
>>7704879
>implying women were not literally designed for that
>>
File: 20161205_202016.jpg (4MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20161205_202016.jpg
4MB, 5312x2988px
>>7704748
Getting tf outta here
>>
>>7704748
Because women don't have penises.
>>
>>7704879
>less than 100 years ago they couldn't vote

And look at what a fucking mess politics is now because of that. You cunts have turned governing into a celebrity reality show. Now all that matters is image, and appearances rather than policies

This is ENTIRELY because you stupid fucking cunts cannot wrap your feeble brains around actual politics. You don't care about economics or any of that "boring" stuff. All you care about is if it's a nigger or a woman running for President

Womens suffrage was the biggest mistake in human history
Thread posts: 83
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.