[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to be a twink and get fucked by guys as an alternative

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 13

File: 1473027858864.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1473027858864.gif
2MB, 500x281px
I want to be a twink and get fucked by guys as an alternative form of sexual gratification because i don't know how to to get laid with women. The sexual market of heterosexuals seems too competitive and difficult.

Does anyone else share this feel?
>>
>>7704570
>The sexual market of heterosexuals seems too competitive and difficult.

The sexual market of gay males is WAY MORE competitive.
>>
>>7704570
If you can't compete with straight guys for women how do you expect to compete for men?

You will have to compete against other twinks and femboys just to get noticed.

What are your height,weight and waist measurements?
>>
That's just weakness holding you back from contributing your genes to the gene pool. Take that as a sign that you need to improve yourself or die.
>>
>>7704573

The sexual market of GOOD gay males is more competitive. OP could always have sex with other losers on /r9k/.
>>
>>7704573
Lmao no its not
You guys need to stop pretending like gays aren't massive whores. Anyone with half a brain knows it's 100,000x easier to get laid as a gay guy then a straight guy.
>>
File: tumblr_nnpr4jMCpx1reeahdo1_1280.jpg (434KB, 1280x624px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nnpr4jMCpx1reeahdo1_1280.jpg
434KB, 1280x624px
>>7704570
>too competitive and difficult

why not just have sex with farm animals then?
just fuck a goat.
it probably won't turn you down.
>>
>>7704570
>The sexual market of heterosexuals seems too competitive and difficult.
This is because it is being rigged by women against men. Women always had the advantage because they inherently have higher SMV, but the market rules are being culturally changed to place even more power with them.
>>
>>7704570

Gays have it easier in their 20's, straights have it easier when they reach 30+.
>>
>>7705079
Feminist laws forbid forms of sexual release where the advantage isn't with women.
>>
>>7704570
Lemme put it this way: it was a hell of a lot easier finding an attractive boyfriend, than an attractive girlfriend. So I took the path of least resistance. It's a truism that women date up and men date down. And due to modern conditions, there really are no more big fish in small ponds. You're not just competing with your neighbors. Look at what phone apps have done to dating and hookup culture. I'm not an especially competitive guy. Surrounding myself with an air of success is just not a priority. I don't have to be lonely, or sleep in a cold bed, just because I fail to live up to the demands of women. Thankfully I'm not prison gay. I do have a true sense of satisfaction with my relationship. Even as a teen I had crushes on both sexes. Guys are just easier. They meet you on equal terms. The past five years have been so free from drama and bullshit. It's an honest godsend.
>>
File: 2010_Haiti_McNULTY_1232-cropped.jpg (187KB, 1200x758px) Image search: [Google]
2010_Haiti_McNULTY_1232-cropped.jpg
187KB, 1200x758px
>>7705162
>it is being rigged by women against men

yes, the powerful matriarchal society is conspiring to keep poor weak feeble men down!
>>
File: Orion_slavegirl_ENT.jpg (17KB, 240x320px) Image search: [Google]
Orion_slavegirl_ENT.jpg
17KB, 240x320px
>>7705476
The greatest deception of the matriarchy was making men believe they were ever in control.
>>
>>7705488
I-is she Jewish, anon?
*faps quietly*
>>
>>7704570

To have sex: being gay is easier.
For a long term relationship: being straight is easier.
>>
>>7704570
What is this anime?
>>
>>7704631
Not OP but I'm posting anyways.

5'8 110 30 inch waist
>>
File: c746d42edfed249fde277ad9107201df.jpg (705KB, 678x1200px) Image search: [Google]
c746d42edfed249fde277ad9107201df.jpg
705KB, 678x1200px
>>7704573
>>7704570

you think this shit is competitive? bullshit, I'll fuck you right now, AND I'll bring some of those faggy Felix cat ears for you to wear

see that's the trick, you don't WANT to get fucked by me. you want to get fucked by someone somewhat hot/cute/9 inch cock/ whatever you happen to be into. but if you don't have high standards you could get reamed tonight, it's basically what >>7704979 said
>>
>>7705440

holy fucking shit I know this exact feel so hard. them biscum feels man. I swear to fuck every woman I ever dated had BPD. maybe I just have bad luck with girls, maybe I just spent too much time around other boys as a kid, but getting along with a boy from day to day is so much fucking easier
>>
>>7705794

If one wants to have higher standards, one must be able to appeal to others with higher standards.
>>
>>7705794
where you at baby
>>
File: 1482224600009.jpg (1MB, 1181x1748px) Image search: [Google]
1482224600009.jpg
1MB, 1181x1748px
>>7705522
this truism is why bisexuals that settle down, tend to settle with the opposite sex
>>
>>7705658

LONDON

would smash. you will be able to find casual sex unless you have some kind of horrible problem you're not mentioning.
>>
File: tumblr_mvg96jikDL1qk0mn6o1_1280.jpg (493KB, 1280x1725px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mvg96jikDL1qk0mn6o1_1280.jpg
493KB, 1280x1725px
>>7705794
>someone somewhat hot

so you're not even "somewhat" hot?
i like your refreshing honesty.
>>
>>7705821

southeastern United States.

>>7705849

it's 4chan, I'm not trying to impress anyone. I'm just an average dude with an average dick. I have one thing going for me and that's that I'm tall
>>
>>7705872
>southeastern United States.
goodnight my sweet prince
>>
>>7705872
>I'm tall

Stork-bro thinks he's got a leg up on the competition!
>>
File: 1412222758310.gif (36KB, 200x146px) Image search: [Google]
1412222758310.gif
36KB, 200x146px
>>7705893

>tfw 6'5"
>officially in "too tall" tier

a-at least I'm not a manlet
>>
>>7705872
If you keep your self clean and you are not fat then you are probably well above most people here.
>>
>>7704570
Me but gay guys are disgusting; only straight guys would do so it's a path with no entrance
>>
>>7705476
primetime daddy material in that pic
>>
>>7705953
>Me but gay guys are disgusting; only straight guys would do

can someone explain this sentiment? seems contradictory. you want to get fucked by someone who is straight, but if they're fucking you that makes them at least bi. what's the issue here
>>
>>7705930
do you enjoy bumping your head on chandeliers and chewing your knees on airplanes?
>>
>>7705984
Stupid memes.
>>
>>7706035

it's awful

whenever I'm cooking in my apartment I bash my head on the cupboard doors over the stove if I accidentally leave one open.

I visited Brazil once and I kept smacking my forehead into the tops of doorways in people's houses. I guess they build them lower there
>>
>>7705984
straight guys: Generally limited sexual experience due to women gatekeeping, naturally masculine, masculine hobbies, being a male comes naturally to them, not obsessed with shoving obscenely large objects into anus, love to play vidya games

gay guys: Generally have HIV, usually bottoms only, not masculine, generally only have feminine hobbies, adopt the worst traits of women, has retarted fem memes like "yasss gurl" and "slaaayyy queeeeeeen," would rather watch reality tv catered to white trash females than play vidya games
>>
>>7706039
Example.
>>7706056
>>
File: 1403041723637.jpg (11KB, 278x225px) Image search: [Google]
1403041723637.jpg
11KB, 278x225px
>>7706056
>would rather watch reality tv catered to white trash females than play vidya games

why do they do this

how did it even become a thing
>>
>>7706084
>implying it's not true
In general with gay guys you can take everything you hate about women's personalities and shove them into a mans body and voila it's your average gay dude.
>>
>>7706100
You have no social life. That is not an insult, it is an observation.
>>
>>7706086
Nazis play video games, so of course gays men are going to reject that culture.
>>
>>7706056

you have clearly never met a gay guy in real life.
"yas queen" is something only drag queens say on television.
>>
>>7706123
I've tried dating a lot of gay guys and like 75% of the time they are like that. Nearly every gay guy I've met has a lisp and even if they're not excessively effeminate most are closer to women than men I'd say in personality.
I've never met another gay guy that actually has straight male friends either, it's really weird. Like straight guys are usually more accepting of gays than women are. Women stereotype gays and treat them like accessories, straight guys just be your friend like a normal human being.
>>
>>7705488
>the matriarchy
The term is gynocentrism. It's governing by men on behalf of women, because governing is just another task that men must perform to support their masters, by which I mean their mistresses.
>>
>>7706123

it's not like they don't exist. I'm friends with a guy who fits that description to a T. it's just like 5% and they're ridiculously visible compared to just a normal gay dude.

like for instance not necessarily every single person I know is aware of the fact that I'm gay. but this friend of mine, you know he's gay the instant he opens his mouth to speak, even if he's across the room. so he probably makes the impression of "gay guy" on about 100 people every single day if he just goes around in public. whereas I would only make the impression of "gay guy" on someone if the fact that I was gay came up in the conversation
>>
File: 1240291522777.jpg (179KB, 602x327px) Image search: [Google]
1240291522777.jpg
179KB, 602x327px
>>7706141
I'm biscum and every gay guy I've ever been with had a cadre of bros and a couple bro-ettes and almost none of them said "yasssss" or any of this other shit and none of them watch RuPaul and lisp and shit.

You are trying to date people who define themselves as gay, where gay is a personality type inculcated through media. It'd be like trying to date a woman from Suburbia who identifies as a white gurrrrrrl from television.

Go outside and fuck a human being, not some weird zombie you found in the dregs outside Chicago.
>>
>>7706165
I've attempted to find normal gay guys, I mainly use okcupid not the apps. I'm not looking for turbo masc dudes or anything since I'm not very masc either, but like compared to all the guys I've met I'm practically he-man lol
I've met a few normalish guys without lisps and such but usually they're cheating on their gf's and shit
>>
>>7706165
My bet is he has never had a date.
>>
>>7706192
I've been in two relationships so far actually, my first bf had no lisp because he did voice training to get rid of it (long before we met) but it left him with a really weird sounding voice. He drove me crazy though cause he expected to talk on the phone everyday for hours and he was just clingy as fuck in general. But yeah he was probably the closest gay guy I've met that was similar to straight guys, he was just batshit insane in general.
My last bf is pretty lispy and effeminate and always says stuff like "yass gurl" and whatnot. I tried to tolerate it but eventually I just couldn't stand it. I only wanted a normal relationship not to get the full exposure of the entirety of the lgbt community every waking moment of my life.

I have been on lots of dates, I have no idea where you guys are getting the idea that gays are just "normal" guys. I rarely meet any that are just normal guys I'd say.
>>
>>7706233
Maybe you should move. For every feminine gay I have met dozens of masc types. I prefer fem gays but rarely ever meet them,its manly men as far as the eye can see.
>>
>>7706035
>>7706048
Went to japan for two weeks, got to expierence being too tall. I'm 5'10"
>>
>>7706261
Well I will eventually.
It seems more liberal areas have more masculine-ish or normal-ish gay guys. Like everyone from places like Toronto, LA, san fran, etc. say there's lots of masc guys. But I think conservative areas tend to get more fem guys cause maybe they receive more rejection from straight males and are forced to hang around women. That's just my hypothesis though lol
>>
>>7706286
I live in the bible belt. The gays here tend to be more masc than the straights. Get a rainbow bracelet or handkerchief and hit the gym.
>>
>>7706315
Aren't handkerchief's for bdsm stuff?
>>
>>7705547
Re:zero
>>
File: image8.jpg (309KB, 1104x1966px) Image search: [Google]
image8.jpg
309KB, 1104x1966px
>>7706323
>bdsm

some of them are but many are pretty vanilla, like light blue for blow jobs
>>
>>7706445
I'm not really looking for sex though
>>
>>7706445
I did not know about all of that. I just meant a mini rainbow flag.
>>
>>7704979
No, it's not. Successful attractive men want me. I'm basically a NEET with a hot body.

Women do not want me.
>>
>>7706056
>believing in memes this much
>>
Yeah, that's me. I look pretty girlish, so my homosexual fantasies at first were me dressed up as a girl getting fucked by a man. I became less degenerate over time(don't need to imagine myself as a girl to get aroused) and now I even have a type of man I would go out and have sex with.
>>
>>7705794
>see that's the trick, you don't WANT to get fucked by me. you want to get fucked by someone somewhat hot/cute/9 inch cock/ whatever you happen to be into. but if you don't have high standards you could get reamed tonight

I'm not so desperate to get fucked that I'd put up with assholes like you.
My standards aren't super high, I just want someone tolerable to be around and not repulsive.
>>
i just want a twink as a fuck toy. damn.
>>
>>7704570

Talk to this guy >>7710200
>>
>>7710255
What is acceptable for you?
>>
>>7710255

>asshole
>repulsive

damn bruh harsh much?

>>7709041

that's just a result of your physical attractiveness and body type having a higher market value in one market than the other. random basic bitches aren't looking for a tight femboy to salivate over, they're looking for other traits, whereas type A men are often looking for exactly that
>>
>>7710409
>What is acceptable for you?
Physically, mostly that they take care of themselves, dress decently well, and wash.

Personality is a whole different story. I'm very picky in regards to that, and don't tend to like most people.
>>
>>7710859

are you OP, or just some other person who wants to be a twink and get fucked by guys?
>>
>>7710859
Tell me about an acceptable personality, please.
>>
>>7710866
Not OP, don't want to be a twink, just want to be fucked.

>>7711024
It's hard to describe. Mostly, that they need to be accepting of my wierdness and not a dickhead or from /pol/.
>>
File: 1383725729809.jpg (358KB, 700x586px) Image search: [Google]
1383725729809.jpg
358KB, 700x586px
>>7704570
>tfw you're a cis girl who loves twinks and femboys

Become a twink and be my qt bf, OP!
>>
>>7717628
How many girls do you think are actually into femboys and the like? I can't imagine a girl would feel too confident bringing some short feminine boy out and having to hang out with their girlfriends who have 'proper' boyfriends. I'll be your twink bf, btw.
>>
>>7704573
>>7704631
>>7704749

Millenials+gay=lack of humility and false claims that opinions or trends are truth. Its as if this is a game to them. This lack of honesty (which is humility) is very common in this era and is related to conflict and misery. If you asked a gay man 30-40 years ago what his main problem was he would say the society. If you asked a millenial they would say its their oen misery that they dont understand and the social atmosphere it creates.

dishonesty=misery. Only the honest person lives fully and happily. The dishonest person is mediocre and always flailing on the median. Truth is timeless and it isnt a superficial game or a club. These people are pathetic and do nothing but spread darkness. They are the ones who claim that they founded the lgbt movement yet the actually are the ones who are the most parasitical to it and disregard and disrespect anyone who worked for it or anything else. They are the niggers of the gay community, disregard their word and use your own judgement or else you are going to be nothing but a goblin which has been beaten on by these sorry ass people. You cant be happy pretentiously or artifically contorting yourself. You can howerever do whatever you want genuinely and still be happy. You can be a flaming queen and still be happy and legit.
>>
>>7706286
Thats because we're living in an era where race problems are of main importance. Our society is very chaotic now and if someone went around feminine and campy without knowing what their doing and feeling it (as most people dont) then they will suffer a similar fate to a feminine gay in prison. In the late 90s and early 2000s you could be more camp then now. Sometimes people dont put their whole being into something.
>>
>>7704570
I'm a twink, but never bottom and don't even give blowjobs cause it's disgusting.
>>
>>7719713

So you only top? Just as disgusting as someone who only bottoms, desu.
>>
>>7719713
In my experience people like that are arrogant and selfish.
>>
>>7720439
So what? I am a twink, so I am allowed to be. :)
>>
>>7720439
>>7720381

I can't lose my A virginity with a hornet whore, it should be a prince
Thread posts: 79
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.