[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why do i not that unoften think about having an abdominal ultrasound

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1482875441692.gif (1MB, 197x200px) Image search: [Google]
1482875441692.gif
1MB, 197x200px
why do i not that unoften think about having an abdominal ultrasound done for whatever reason and the docs find out i have a uterus
>>
File: 1474864133125.png (12KB, 286x473px) Image search: [Google]
1474864133125.png
12KB, 286x473px
I used to think this too. Also, there's this weird seam at the base of my penis that I used to think was a surgery scar where they attached the penis because my parents didn't want a girl. I always secretly hoped they could just remove my balls and shenis and there'd be a perfect functional vulva underneath

If only...
>>
I think a lot about being a hermaphrodite and having perfectly functioning ovaries/uterus that just need connected to the outside with SRS and and I'll basically be cis
>>
>>7704530

I used to think back during middle school that I would start developing breasts and I would get taken to the doctor where it would be discovered that I had a female reproductive system. Another that I would get cancer in my genitals or lose them in an accident and the doctors would go, "Welp, he just has to live as a girl now!" I've stopped believing in either fantasy.
>>
it's not an unusual fantasy, you're basically imagining having a physiological reason for being trans, which is a lot easier to vouch for than psychological.
>>
>>7705025
so im basically 100% trutrans
>>
>>7705107
>so im basically 100% mentally ill
FTFY
>>
>>7705107

How did you arrive at that conclusion?
>>
File: 1472686155721.jpg (99KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1472686155721.jpg
99KB, 1000x1000px
>>7704530
>>7704567
>>7704584
>>7705014
>>7705025

Oh. That explains Elementary through High school.
Jesus......
>>
>>7704567
>Also, there's this weird seam at the base of my penis that I used to think was a surgery scar
I have this too it goes to my all the way to my ass thou wtf is it?
>>
>>7704567
>>7707052
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perineal_raphe

It is more visible in some people than in others.
>>
>>7704530
i've managed to convince myself i have a very specific intersex condition that's theoretically possible (extensive reading on the topic) but has never been reported before
>xx/xxy chromsomal mosaic, hence why i look entirely female, but some of my cells have a y chromosome
>one ovary and one ovotestis, hence how i had a semi-normal female puberty (before starting blockers) including menses, given ovotestes often come with normalish female puberties anyway
>hemiuterus and unusually shallow vagina, it's not like i've ever interacted with my dysphoriahole to confirm it's a normal depth
>ovotestis is capable of producing viable sperm, including y chromosomal sperm, so some putting-things-together during bottom surgery would allow me to father children of both sexes
>>
>>7707322
also, on the topic:
>xxy chromosomal setup means infertility
almost always, yes, but there are reported exceptions
being xx/xy seems like a little bit too much of a stretch for my mind to accept it but i fluctuate between the two sometimes
>>
>>7707322
>mosaic
omg, my favorite kind of intersex too! except i just thought xx/xy
>>
>>7705014
>I would get cancer in my genitals or lose them in an accident and the doctors would go, "Welp, he just has to live as a girl now!"
I've read TG fiction like this, except it was a car accident, not cancer.
>>
>>7707753
sauce it
>>
>>7707872
It was on tgstorysite I think, but I've lost the link sadly.

There should be a general for this stuff on /tttt/.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.