[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>work a manual labor job >about to start the girl juice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: stars.jpg (417KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
stars.jpg
417KB, 1280x720px
>work a manual labor job
>about to start the girl juice

How long before my coworkers and boss notice my lack in strength?
>>
>>7701933
7 days
>>
>>7701933
If you were a cis girl, you'd get to stand around and gossip and do the most trivial tasks there are instead of having to do real work and maybe getting fired for being a weakling (despite still being stronger than a cis girl).
>>
>>7702225
MRA go home.
>>
>>7702278
>poster is bitter about cis girls
>on /tttt/
>literally using the term 'cis'
>must be an MRA!
>>
Honestly, it only took me maybe 4-5 months in the opposite direction to see a noticeable difference in physical strength. Since your job is, in and of itself, a workout, that might prolong the process. But probably not more than a year before it matters, surely.

I hope you have a backup career plan?
>>
>>7702278
>>7702304
trannies collectively are basically mras/mgtows of a kind.
>>
>>7702304
>only cis people can be MRAs!

>>7702452
Except for transbians
>>
Women can lift just fine. Just look at the Japanese Olympic weightlifting team, one of the girls is like 105lbs and can squat over 300lbs with ease
>>
>>7701933
Don't do it. seek therapy. For god's sake don't pump these weird hormones into your body.
>>
File: 1483473842897.jpg (54KB, 480x477px) Image search: [Google]
1483473842897.jpg
54KB, 480x477px
>>7702653
lol
>>
>>7702619
Trans guys can be MRAs but for me I guess my overlap with them just sort of follows from my gender identity and how it makes me feel towards men and women.
>>
>>7702653
>seek therapy.
this is the funniest meme since it contradicts the don't do it shit.
>>
>>7702619
transbians aren't mgtaws but they could still be a kind of mra

>>7702653
>>7702720
and therapists diagnose gid and support transitions, sometimes.
>>
>>7702780
therapists are private practice so if they don't think they can make money off you they won't help you.
If there's money in forcing you to repress they'll do it.
>>
>>7702818
that's so corrupt...
>>
File: weak.jpg (10KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
weak.jpg
10KB, 200x200px
>>7701933
after about 2 months on hrt my boobs started to grow and the pain was too much during exercise so i had to quit martial arts

i'm almost 6 months in now and all my muscle has melted away completely since i just lay around all day now
>>
>>7701933
Maybe a few months, and if you also want to get rid of your muscle mass then the work may cause you depressions and mental distress as well by that time..
>>
>>7702452
only a few and only on 4chan
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.