[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are transbians always feminists, while straight trans girls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 3

File: eunuchsign.png (9KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
eunuchsign.png
9KB, 200x200px
Why are transbians always feminists, while straight trans girls are more likely to be MRAs/anti-women?
>>
Because straight trans girls have no experience being women, and they have no love for women, so they have no empathy for women.
>>
>>7700763
Transbians hate masculinity in themselves so much that they hate men as partners and are attracted to feminism for its misandry.

Straight trans girls have sympathy for men and understand how much feminism screws them over, thanks to seeing the other side of it.
>>
because AGP hons want all that female privilege, no questions asked, and actual females want personal freedom and equality without the SJW bullshit
>>
>>7700775
t. Nonpassing transbian hon
>>
>>7700763
both are failed males dealing with it in different ways.

straight trans girls think they failed because they were victims of misandry, so they turn against that.

transbians think they failed because masculinity is toxic, so they try to fight that.
>>
jfc everyone on this board is so stupid
>>
>>7701075
Why don't you set us straight then?

Not straight as in het...
>>
Sure thing, hon. Of course you'd give YOURself the more socially acceptable movement and the others the retard movement. Honestly how pathetic can AGP transbians get?
>>
the answer is - almost everyone on 4chan is super fucking depressed and has internalized a shitload of self-loathing manifesting in a few different ways all of which are basically irrelevant to normal lgbtq people
>>
idk but trannies should not have voting rights thats for sure
>>
>>7701087
bc a lot of the /pol/ and lite neo nazi boys are desperate and repressed and into the idea of trans girls and a lot of trans girls are desperate and repressed and agreeing with the /pol/ boys is a good way to get their approval/affection

transbians are mostly feminists bc most contemporary feminism is very sympathetic to them and tells them that they make sense, which helps them make sense of the world and feel less insecure
>>
>>7700763
>Why are transbians always feminists
I'm bi and prefer women. I am a feminist because I hate men and want to erase men altogether.
>>
>>7701098
of course not, we're girls. except for ftms.
>>
>>7701129
>I am a feminist because I hate men and want to erase men altogether.
Way ahead of you >>7700885
>>
File: 5f9494bb663wv.jpg (16KB, 360x359px) Image search: [Google]
5f9494bb663wv.jpg
16KB, 360x359px
>>7701129
>What are Terfs
>Literally still being a feminist
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>7701159
>>What are Terfs
The moderate majority of feminists condemn them for their beliefs, which are not feminism. They are a perversion of feminism.
>>
>>7701158
You phrase it like it's a bad thing. Men cause most of the war, violence, and general misery in the world. Removing men would make everything happier. Once we can biologically remove the need for them, things will be great.

>>7701159
TERFs are a fringe group.
>>
>>7701121
But Feminism is sympathetic to straight trans girls, and desperate trans girls can win way more approval from leftist males than /pol/. So that doesn't explain why they aren't all Left Wing and Feminist

Also you're denying them agency if you think they only have their views to get approval from others.
>>
>>7701183
>Men cause most of the war, violence, and general misery in the world.
I can understand how someone could think that about war/violence, but what 'general misery' do you mean?

What about all the good things men do?
>>
>>7701219
>What about all the good things men do?
Men used to be good, and would pretty much take care of you in every way (so I hear). Nowadays men have basically made themselves valueless. What good *do* men do if not serving women?

At least in my life, all men do is rape, beat, degrade, and yell.

>but what 'general misery' do you mean?
Men are mean, cold, emotionless, and weird. They are attractive, but as people they suck.
>>
>>7701183
>TERFs are a fringe group.
Beaten again! >>7701177
>>
>>7701258
>Men are mean, cold, emotionless, and weird. They are attractive, but as people they suck.

Most men feel the same about women.
Women are overly emotional, illogical, choosy and dramatic. They are attractive, but as people they suck.
>>
>>7701258
>What good *do* men do if not serving women?
feminism in a single sentence
>>
>>7701304
Feminism has been so successful since there is no counterpoint to that question.
>>
>>7701203
that was 90% a joke

obviously idk why,

mostly i think it's a strong desire to be the opposite of the comical image of the hon who wants to be treated like any cis woman or the radical queer special snowflake--- the image of the repulsive man wearing a dress playing at being something he's not.

that's what most of /mtfg/ fears being more than anything. Just look at how many posts are dedicated to passing anxiety---a deep hope to just be normal and not be perceived as in any way weird. latching onto conservatism/right wing ideology is another way of escaping the hairy hon image that's so terrifying to many trans girls, proving to themselves and to others that they aren't like those people.

plus a lot of people on 4chan now are racists/right wing, some of those people are trans women

honestly, in my own life i've known plenty well-adjusted straight trans women who are feminists, who hold progressive political views, some pass perfectly some don't, but even the ones who don't pass have made some kind of peace with their bodies and dont have a nervous breakdown about their shoulders being too wide everyday.
>>
>>7701276
>Women are overly emotional, illogical, choosy and dramatic. They are attractive, but as people they suck.
Am I just flattering myself or is this why chasers exist?
>>
>>7700763
im a transbian and im anti-woman.

im kind of anti human too
>>
>>7701258
>>7701304
>>7701321
Honestly as a guy reading things like this make me want to break down in tears.
>>
>>7701417
#masculinitysofragile
>>
I think transbians really hate men and masculinity so it is easy for them to fall into the hate movement that is man hating feminism. Straight trans girls are more likely to understand female privilege and how much of a shit deal men have in comparison so they turn out to be MRA. I haven't noticed any of them being anti-woman, I feel that because so many women live through the lens of female privilege that any neutral opinion of women is anti-women (for example you can say women are more capable at x, y and z than men but if you say women are better at x and y and men are better at z, the fact that you said men were better than women at something makes women lose their shit.)
>>
>>7701427
It's true. I can get told I'm worthless and shouldn't exist and when I feel tears its me I'm ashamed of. Fuck my life.
>>
>>7701417
Why not transition then? My dream is that no one has to endure the suffering of being a man. I don't want anyone to have to cry because they feel useless.
>>
>>7700763
>while straight trans girls are more likely to be MRAs/anti-women?
Because they're self loathing pathetic otaku whose only social contact is with 4chan.
>>
>>7701447
>so they turn out to be MRA. I haven't noticed any of them being anti-woman
being an mra makes you a misogynist by definition.
>>
>>7701026
Are you even out of the closet yet?
>>
Because

transbians = want to get close to women and impregnate them with their girlstick
straight trans girls = want to get close to men and have their bps bred by big strong virile men

t. knower
>>
>>7701563
>want to get close to women and impregnate them with their girlstick
I don't think you could be more wrong.
>>
>>7701455
kys

did you know that men disproportionately commit suicide bc its so hard to be a man and they aren't allowed to externalize their feelings?

men have it so fucking hard

honestly get a thicker skin, this is not your safe space
>>
>>7701524
I don't understand this argument that men are useless. I feel that it is extremely divorced from reality. Men grow nearly all our food, they also do nearly all the shipping and transporting of it. Men build all our roads and buildings. Men are responsible for the electric, water, sewers, internet. If an emergency happens it is men who are the ones to put out the fire. Men are also responsible for most of all the new innovations and inventions.

I see women as the ones who are largely useless. We are way overpopulated on earth so we don't really need them for reproduction. A world without women would lack nurses and teachers, basically a way to care for the very young and very old but it would be a manageable world. A world without men would be impossible.
>>
>>7701571
Check Plebit to see many testimonials by transbians' spouses about being knocked up (and loving it).
>>
>>7701585
>Men grow nearly all our food, they also do nearly all the shipping and transporting of it. Men build all our roads and buildings. Men are responsible for the electric, water, sewers, interne
For now.

Synthetic humans will render men obsolete.
>>
>>7701524
Because I'm not trans?

>>7701576
Are you mocking me? That is true and you're telling me to man up and ignore it.
>>
men aren't useless but a lot of them are ugly and assholes

i would be down with keeping the top 10 or 15% who are hot and cool
>>
>>7701258
>transbian
>hates men
that's some internalized misandry you've got there.
>>
>>7701548
Again I feel that the MRA is neural to women and therefor seen as misogynistic. Like you can say men have flaws but the moment you say men and women have flaws you are a misogynist.
>>
>>7701627
>I feel that the MRA is neural to women
https://www.reddit.com/r/MensRights/
>>
>>7701595
Who will be making those synthetic humans? Men.

And men will be able to make fuckbots before they make robots to completely take over men's jobs. Hell even child care and elderly care will be easier to do away will.
>>
>>7701417
Don't let a bunch of hons get you down.
>>
>>7701647
This is why I hate men.

After countless wars and oppression, they put themselves in a position where they have the privilege and resources to build things. And then self congratulate, thinking that they're essential for this planet.

You're absolute garbage. Every single problem that you solve was caused by you in the first place.

If you're a man, I urge you to kill yourself. The world will be better without you.
>>
>>7701639
>https://www.reddit.com/r/MensRights/
Looking at the front page it looks like most of the threads fall under "women commit crimes too, but they don't get punished." You know, asking for women to receive the same punishment men receive for the same crime is equality, not woman hating.
>>
>>7701647
>Who will be making those synthetic humans? Men.
Chinese men actually.

Meanwhile white men will go extinct so don't get your hopes up my man.
>>
>>7701673
>they put themselves in a position
No, women didn't want to do it or it was too dangerous. Women have always been the protected class. You need to re-evaluate your concept of privilege. Women literally have the highest standard of living while experiencing the least amount of violence.

Fun thing for you to do, list ways that blacks are oppressed, then list how gays are oppressed, then list what its like for women.

>blacks experience MORE violence
>gays experience MORE violence
>women experience LESS violence

>blacks have LESS access to education and health care
>Gays have LESS access to education and health care
>Women have MORE access to education and health care

>Blacks receive LONGER sentences for the same crime
>Gays receive LONGER sentence for the same crime
>Women receive SHORTER sentences for the same crime.

>Blacks are MORE likely to be homeless
>gays are MORE likely to be homeless
>Women are LESS likely to be homeless

Seriously women are the opposite of every other oppressed group but they still cry that they are oppressed.
>>
>>7701737
>No, women didn't want to do it or it was too dangerous.
Nowadays men are also being forced into it by quotas and other AA letting unqualified women step up to safer jobs, pushing all men down into less safe jobs.

>Seriously women are the opposite of every other oppressed group
Could this be why feminism associates itself so closely with other movements like LGBT and Civil Rights?
>>
>>7701673
Not him but since men are in a position of power it would make sense to remove them from it even by force just like Dworkin envisioned. Too bad women have been brainwashed for way too long so many of them are content with staying in passive man-enabling maid-like roles of mothers, wives and girlfriends thus essentially maintaining the status quo.
>>
>>7701737
>Women literally have the highest standard of living while experiencing the least amount of violence.

http://beijing20.unwomen.org/en/in-focus/poverty

Kill yourself dude, or at least fuck off to >>>/r/eddit.
>>
>>7701659
Its hard not to when I know how common this is even when it's not stated so openly. Thanks.
>>
Between you >>7701353 and you >>7701447 I think OP has been answered.
>>
>>7701756
Red pillers are fucking disgusting.
>>
>>7701804
Telling that that's your only argument.
>>
>>7701597
>Because I'm not trans?
But you would be happier as a woman.
>>
>>7701618
>internalized
Nah senpai, I'm not a man and I have never identified with it.
>>
>>7701814
Still disgusting.
>>
>>7701737
>Women have always been the protected class
Why do you think that is, huh?
Men are coddling and infantilizing women en masse because to men women are nothing but breeding machines for men to create more of their own kind (muh sons) while having a passionate disregard for the female sex (it's a daughter? throw it in the dumpster).

Men, like slavers, have been domesticating women for centuries now but soon the slaver will get a taste of his own medicine, I can tell you that much tbqh.
>>
>>7701850
what use are you to women?
>>
>7701737
>7701737
>women experience LESS violence

You are the ones killing yourselves, fucking douchebag. That's like stabbing yourself and complaining to a woman that she's privileged for not being stabbed.
>>
>>7701870
>muh sons
Even more disgustingly, they don't even cherish their sons. They want them just to narcissistically create clones of them.

Ever wonder why so many people say "I'm so glad I had sons, boys are so much easier"? It's because it's expected that you emotionally neglect/mistreat them into the next generation of horrible monsters.

>>7701907
I don't need to be of use, now I am a woman.
>inb4 ur a man :^)
Society sees a woman, so that's how I'm treated.
>>
>>7701920
>You are the ones killing yourselves, fucking douchebag.
But that's true for blacks too.

Most violent crime is, in decreasing order:
BLACK ON BLACK
BLACK ON WHITE
WHITE ON WHITE
WHITE ON BLACK
>>
>>7701935
>trying to deflect guilt
Truly, a man.
>>
>>7701935
>BLACK ON WHITE comes in second

That's only if you don't count white boyfriends and husbands beating and raping their girlfriends/wives when they try to leave the abusive assholes.

Quite convienent of you, to behave as if white women don't matter. It's almost like you voted for Trump.
>>
>>7701927
>I don't need to be of use, now I am a woman.
feminism.txt
>>
>>7701967
>taking things out of context and feeling smugly superior
antifeminists.txt
>>
>>7701841
Why should I have to feel inferior for how I was born?
>>
>>7701990
Because men are terrible. I'm sure you wouldn't feel inferior if you became a woman.
>>
>>7701997
I feel the way I do because of
>>7701258
>>7701576
>>7701737
>>
>>7701997
Still won't be able to give birth, which the ability to give birth is the main reason why society treats women better.

Sure you can pass as a female, 100% stealth, go as far as SRS and changing your gender markers. Society will treat you with female privilege. But I don't like to live a lie and deceive people into thinking I have a uterus.
>>
>>7702044
>But I don't like to live a lie and deceive people into thinking I have a uterus.
Who even cares? Are the 6% of women that are infertile deceiving anyone?
>>
>>7702054
Well, most cultures (albeit uncivilized ones) treat infertile women like shit. So that's half a point.
>>
>>7701927
>They want them just to narcissistically create clones of them.
That resembles the behavior of lesser animals or even viruses in that they feel they NEED to have more copies of themselves so in a sense they can live forever (le selfish gene in action or whatever) then as soon as a man has them he simply doesn't have to care for them anymore because, duh, that's what his stupid baby incubator bitch wife is for.
>It's because it's expected that you emotionally neglect/mistreat them into the next generation of horrible monsters.
It's disgusting, yeah. Little do men realize they are essentially damaged women and that Y chromosome is nothing but a devolved X chromosome with a palindromic balls gene.
>>
>>7702065
>Little do men realize they are essentially damaged women and that Y chromosome is nothing but a devolved X chromosome with a palindromic balls gene.
Is this why men are so primitive, unintelligent and violent?
>>
>>7702082
Testosterone makes you all of those things. The only real gene of use on the Y chromosome is the SRY gene, which causes the development of testes. So yes.
>>
>>7702064
I don't live in some third world hellhole, why would I care? In America half of women don't even bother with kids.
>>
>>7701927
>Even more disgustingly, they don't even cherish their sons. They want them just to narcissistically create clones of them.
Is this why they cut their sons dicks to imitate their own and then the next generation convince themselves it they don't mind it having happened to them?
>>
>>7702179
Pretty much.
>>
>>7700763
What if I told you there are more choices than be radfem, or be MRA?

Feminism, since the third wave is intersectional - has trans* (as in tumblr), pro-fat, etc. baggage. While some people sincerely believe women's rights should be advanced, they don't want to be associated with tumblr bullshit, or radfems.
>>
>>7702044
in 10-15 years we'll be able to grow tranny uteruses so it won't matter
>>
Hate fuck my big stinky man cock please
>>
>>7700763
For the same reasons that cis lesbians are more likely to be feminists than cis straight women. Lesbians aren't dependent on appeasing men.
>>
File: united-we-stand.jpg (45KB, 550x381px) Image search: [Google]
united-we-stand.jpg
45KB, 550x381px
>>7700763

Another disruptor thread.
Every day I see these pointless threads.
Someone is actively trying to splinter the gay rights movement.
>>
>>7704797
f even a single lesbian reads this thread and realizes how much female privilege she has then it is worth it.
Thread posts: 90
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.