[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would your father think if he knew you are a bottom /lgbt/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

What would your father think if he knew you are a bottom /lgbt/? How disappointed in you would he be?
>>
>>7699515
Fuck him. If he cared about me he wouldn't have let me get so female socialized in the first place.
>>
File: shrugging erika.png (769KB, 1074x744px) Image search: [Google]
shrugging erika.png
769KB, 1074x744px
its obvious because ive always been introverted and shy, I'm not the type to take control anywhere
and he wouldn't care at all
>>
also nice birbs
>>
>>7699515
He's aware I'm sort of, and he has successfully hid how he felt since both of my parents discovered I was homosexual. We maintain an excellent relationship and we never, ever mention my sexual activity.
>>
>>7699515
Well he knows I tried to be a tranny for three years, so I don't think he'd be too surprised that I like to take it up the butt.
>>
>>7699783
how do i stop people thinking i like anal just because i'm a trap?

i can't be like "but guys, i only do oral" every time i say i'm trans.
>>
File: 7ci3Lzd.jpg (266KB, 2048x927px) Image search: [Google]
7ci3Lzd.jpg
266KB, 2048x927px
>>7699515
He knows, and he thinks I'm basically subhuman.
>>
File: 1465745637529.jpg (120KB, 392x495px) Image search: [Google]
1465745637529.jpg
120KB, 392x495px
>>7699515
I actually wonder what he would think if he knew I was a tranny.

He's bipolar and used to break shit around the house during his attacks then would feel bad and go to the bank and get a loan to buy whatever he broke again, that kinda turned into some vicious circle and we are super poor.

One thing that kinda stuck on me was when he said "you can't do anything right".
>>
>>7699515

He knows I am since I'm a tranny. It's convenient that tranny is pretty much synonymous with bottom.
>>
>>7699515
Who cares what my father would think, my preferred role in sex has no effect on his life at all, and since I don't have any effeminate tendencies, it's unlikely he'll see me as less of amn, or some stupid shit like that.
>>
>>7700389
*man
>>
>>7699515
Considering that his opposition to me being gay is 100% religious, I don't think anything would change. Tops and bottoms both burn eternally in hell, after all.
>>
"Gross"
>>
>>7699792
Start liking anal.
>>
>>7700605
no!
>>
I'll ask him, he's sitting right next to me
>>
>>7700754
He called me a faggot.
>>
Seeing as how I got beatings for displaying any feminine traits, very.
>>
I'm hoping he'd not take it too badly and just acknowledge that it doesn't make me any less of a man. He raised someone that has control over his own life and makes his own choices, someone that he knows would take it up the ass because he finds it enjoyable and not because he's some sort of sissy. If my old man didn't get that, it would probably end in me having to once again knock him on his ass like I did the last time he went too far.
>>
>>7699515
>What would your father think if he knew you are a bottom /lgbt/?

>Biological Father
Who gives a shit?

>Step Father

he'd probably be bothered I guess. I imagine he'd be more bothered that Im trans than me being a bottom. Too bad Ill never tell him before one of us dies so watever.
>>
>>7699641
So he was absent during your childhood? Is this how bottoms are made?
>>
>>7699964
>>7700595
>>7700757
Would his opinion change if you were a top?
>>
>>7699515
My dad is "supportive" but I get the sense that he thinks I will grow out of it. He seems shocked for some reason whenever I mention anything to do with being interested in men sexually. And he has known a long time. Even seeing a hickey after I was out with a guy made him freak out basically. I think if he knew I ever bottomed (Switch master race) he would cry silently and tell me it's "p-perfectly okay, son"
>>
>>7701399
You beat your dad?
>>
>>7699515
He knows. I got anal warts. He cried. We cool
>>
>>7705882
You told him you had anal warts? Why?
>>
>>7700389
>>7701399
>implying bottoming isn't inherently feminine

nice try fags
>>
I'm kind of skinny and a total manlet so I don't think he expects much of me. He constantly tries to teach me masculine stuff to man me up but ultimately I think he is a little disappointed.... We still get along just fine though, I have plenty of masculine hobbies since I'm pretty nerdy
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.