[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any /LGBT/ members who live in Denmark? Whats it Like? Do you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0576.jpg (66KB, 507x338px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0576.jpg
66KB, 507x338px
Any /LGBT/ members who live in Denmark? Whats it Like? Do you feel generally accepted?

Rod grod med flode
>>
File: 1480442065171.jpg (187KB, 472x416px) Image search: [Google]
1480442065171.jpg
187KB, 472x416px
>>7697844
>>7697844
I've had sex with them, they're bretty good. Aryan master race, blue eyes and blond hair. They only need the rainbow sweater.
>>
It's OK in my experience, which is limited. Of course there's more gay bars and the like in bigger cities, and people from rural areas tend to be homophobic or less understanding (greater focus on masculinity & not being sissy).
As for dating, it's like other Western countries.
>>
I lived in aarhus, the second largest city in the country, for half of 2016 and it had one gay bar open only on fridays and saturdays, for what it's worth
>>
>>7697844
I guess it's fine, if you ignore muslims harassing you because you are holding hands with somebody of the same sex.
>>
Only ever had one bad experience out and about with my mtf gf, biatch shopkeep in a lingerie shop.

GF have had some cat calling on the streets in CPH.

IMHO 99,99% of people don't give a shit.
>>
their language sounds horrible desu
>>
>>7705453
Hvad snakker du om?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64Vl8vBwBgw
>>
File: 1486394578692.png (174KB, 386x328px) Image search: [Google]
1486394578692.png
174KB, 386x328px
How's the dating scene on Fyn? Moving there next month.
>>
>>7710181
To my knowledge, non-existent, but maybe you can snag yourself a nice, burly farmer with a huge cock.

Boyfriend. dk used to be the go-to site for dates etc, but I've been in a relationship for so long, I have no idea if Grindr et al completely removed their customer base.

Also, unless you're planning on staying for the foreseeable future, don't bother to learn the language. Most anyone, even in the countryside, speak English to some degree.

And if Fyn and Odense gets to small, Copenhagen is about an hour plus a bit away by train.

Learn to say "Fyn er fin" and they'll love you to bits.
>>
>>7706953
Singing is not speech. If you want to be biased and show off your language in it's full glory at least post poetry.
>>
>>7710481
Here's some regular old talking.

https://youtu.be/3gSX30XOHmQ?t=1m51s
The subtitles aren't great though.

FYI, I'm not the guy you were talking to. I'm Danish and I think my language sounds terrible.

Apart from the basic stuff about how it sounds, exactly, the way i see it the best and worst aspect of it are one and the same: it's extremely difficult to sound (melo)dramatic in Danish without also sounding cringeworthy, obnoxious and ridiculous.
Everything tends to have this sort of incredibly untheatrical, undramatic tone to it. Even heated arguments.
This is especially the case in Jutland, but to some degree it's the case with all Danish.

It's also a terrible language for dirty talk, because it all comes out sounding way too matter-of-fact, like you're talking about laundry or something.
>>
>>7710798
>Everything tends to have this sort of incredibly untheatrical, undramatic tone to it. Even heated arguments.
>It's also a terrible language for dirty talk, because it all comes out sounding way too matter-of-fact, like you're talking about laundry or something.
Are you sure you just don't suck at your native language? If you read books and watch movies you can increase your vocabulary and range of expressions. I'm Swedish and people tell me very similar things about our language.
>>
>>7710881
My old fiancee was swedish. If it's not obvious to you that Danish and Swedish, despite sharing some vocab, sound ENTIRELY different, then I just don't know what to say to you.

Swedish has a very distinct melody to it, compared to the Danish which is mostly monotone.

I don't think Swedish is particularly good at sounding dramatic, but based on my ex's conversations with friends and family throughout the decade or so I've known her, it's not quite as undramatic as most variants of Danish.

Though it depends on where you're from. Skåne has probably the most Danish-sounding Swedish... Dialect? I think it is?
And that actually sounds more chilled-out than Copenhagen-area Danish, which is the sort of most extreme-sounding outlier we've got.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.