[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cis Lesgen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 389
Thread images: 55

File: typical fucking lesbian.jpg (79KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
typical fucking lesbian.jpg
79KB, 500x750px
Cis Lesbian General (/clg/): /fa/ edition

I'll be the first to say that the board /fa/ is unreasonably ugly in both face and clothing. But for the purposes of this thread feel free to discuss general fashion.

There are a list of filters via paste bin. They help by removing typical bait.
If you have a mic, take a look at the Discord past bin. Join us for daily shit posting there too!
Filter list: http://pastebin.com/hmZKdbmE
Discord: http://pastebin.com/P644WESi

Recent News
>Spellcheck lesbians is added to the newly released list of lesbians that are intimidating
>Anon wants to pay a hooker to make her first time "special"
>Woman is turned on by girls who have phones, girls without phones feel bad
>i meant, like, putting bras on them. tiny little bras. mini-titties.
>Girls continue to debate on snapbacks and whether or not to accept the lesbian fuckboi
>Lady has crush on friend but friend has crush on another chick and that chick might have a crush on our lady. We come full circle.
>Anon puts out on the first date.
>Maybe they had their arms amputated off after being bombed in Syria. Racist.
>One of our anons shares her unhappy story. A lot of the other anons are saddened. Hopefully she knows she can always come to talk here. There's a whole lot more the world has to offer, and we wish you the best in it.

Previous: >>7684502
>>
Test
>>
File: leather sweater.jpg (110KB, 736x1104px) Image search: [Google]
leather sweater.jpg
110KB, 736x1104px
aw yeah fashion

goal looks are about this:

>adult/mature style
>light colors with dark neutrals
>pockets and shit
>>
File: flannel skirt leather.jpg (135KB, 736x913px) Image search: [Google]
flannel skirt leather.jpg
135KB, 736x913px
gonna post whatever fashion shit I got, which ain't much cause new comp, but still
>>
File: floral skirt white shirt leather.jpg (107KB, 564x1002px) Image search: [Google]
floral skirt white shirt leather.jpg
107KB, 564x1002px
>>
File: pink cami jeans.jpg (58KB, 564x698px) Image search: [Google]
pink cami jeans.jpg
58KB, 564x698px
I do hate /fa/ though. They seem to hate color and anything more form fitting than a potato sack on women. I'm thinking it's cause guys are color blind and virgin guys are triggered by even the shape of some titties?
>>
how do I into fashion? I seem to be stuck in a "looks like its flannel and skinny jeans today" loop.
>>
I own one pair of jeans, one pair of shorts that used to be jeans, and one pair iif shorts that used to be sweatpants. I have a dozen t-shirts; 3/4 of which have the sleeves cut off and none of which that are plain/solid color.

Am I /fa/?
>>
File: g sweater skirt.jpg (74KB, 470x764px) Image search: [Google]
g sweater skirt.jpg
74KB, 470x764px
>>7696048
idk desu for sure but I just started by paying more attention to what I actually like, making a physical list, and then just saving up and buying what I wanted over time and throwing out old shit

the main issue was the saving up and waiting for what I knew I REALLY wanted instead of just settling for something cheap and in front of me

I don't have the greatest patience when shopping. Online shopping is a blessing cause at least I can hunt down specific shit.

So just telling myself "no you don't need another cheap fucking black/grey shit. save for that other thing you really want asshole"

I started with basics. Some quality denim jeans, some good work pants, a couple skirts, and a black dress from betabrand that I really like cause I can turn it inside out and it's a more colorful dress or turn it around different ways. Shit's cute.

You also have to keep in mind your environment. Like fashion wise I love sweaters but I'm in fucking texas so having more than two is just excessive when winter lasts half a month and doesn't get much below 40. If you're in some shit weather hell like pittsburgh having a bunch of cute camis and flower skirts is just wasted.

I have shit luck with thrift/goodwill shopping. My sister is great at it but I've got no patience for going around digging through shit, maybe finding something I like only to find out it's not my size or I'd prefer it in a different color but too fucking bad this is goodwill.

So if not in store I shop online. Revolve, ebay, amazon sometimes, cottonon, asos, etc. I've had damn good luck with wallets/shoes/accessories from pawnstores.

Also just try jumping real quick into a dress. I used to be very anti-dress tomboy growing up into college but then fucking maxi's man. It's just so goddamn easy to throw that shit over your head and gain 50xp in fashion from that alone. You can be hungover dead inside but you pop that shit on and everyone is like damn where you going dressed up nice.
>>
>>7695824
They think what's fashionable is like an anorexic boy in black skinny jeans or some shit. All the narrations of their meet-ups are the same tho. They all show up wearing the same thing. Colors hurt their eyes. Then they have selfie threads and boom - ugliest guys imaginable. It's like absurd. No matter how unattractive dudes naturally are /fa/ dudes are somehow worse.
>>
>>7695824
Really should only pop over there to check out patches and tattoos
>>
>>7696238
The secret to fashion is to be pretty.
If you're pretty and the clothes fit right you could make that look attractive.
>>
File: IMG_0330.jpg (96KB, 640x799px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0330.jpg
96KB, 640x799px
I really want to learn to incorporate menswear to my wardrobe. But I feel like I'll end up looking like your typical dapper dyke, which isn't what I want.
>>
>>7696266
Find an affordable tailor.
>>
>>7696265
Mostly I just look homless

>>7696297
Not hard to learn some basic shit on sewing machine
>>
File: jeans sweater.jpg (78KB, 494x806px) Image search: [Google]
jeans sweater.jpg
78KB, 494x806px
>>7696251
It's not even a meme. I just popped over cause "oh man maybe they're less shitty than they used to be" but their female inspo is just art school photos of asian girls in hugely oversized bland shit. Like damn I get having some yellow fever but for fucks sake there's better asian fashion than that.

>>7696266
Get good at heels or makeup or jewelry accessories, get shit fitted, and don't overdress for the environment and you'll prob be ok. That dapper stud/dyke shit only comes out cause butch chicks act like they're allergic to adding even a little feminine style that would offset the overtly masculine style, along with wearing cheap baggy suit and tie at some basic not suit/tie thing.
>>
>>7696241
ty for the advice but
>check out the revolve website
>look at jeans
>$200+
looks like fashion can wait until after grad school lmao
>>
I wanna wear cute shit, nice colours, dresses with pockets, cute booties 25/8.
Too bad I'm a fattie.
>>
>>7696362
Lose weight, lazy
>>
File: CvplMu3.png (81KB, 500x550px) Image search: [Google]
CvplMu3.png
81KB, 500x550px
>>7696368
Fatties should be punished with no gf. They become fit they're rewarded with gf.

>>7696266
The worst has to those overly opinionated political lesbians wear bowties and shit. Or like oversized suit jackets.
>>
File: 144567343464.gif (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
144567343464.gif
1MB, 640x360px
Why is lesgen so normie?

REEEEE
>>
I fucking hate having low self esteem
>>
>>7696410
>not liking anime and video games =/= normie
>>
File: skirt button up.jpg (98KB, 682x1023px) Image search: [Google]
skirt button up.jpg
98KB, 682x1023px
>>7696358
>paying full price
>not hitting sale + sort low-high
>not waiting for shit you want to go on sale
>also buying jeans from revolve in womens anyway

Usually buy guys jeans cause it's still skinny fit, usually tougher material, and max comfy with pockets. But lately this drop crotch style has been catching on with dudes and it's messing with my system. Levis are pretty great.

Still if you look around more, not just revolve but I wouldn't bother much with their jean anyway, there's quality womens' jeans found for <100. Still prob more than 40 though for some durable real denim. Or try cheapmonday I filled out my jeans with them and they're pretty great. A&E ain't bad either but I feel like quality/price I might as well pay the extra 20 bucks.

All this bulshit said I thought you were trying to get away from jeans/flannel being all that's in your closet. You already have too many jeans bitch. Buy some other shit. Buy a long black skirt and wear it over your flannel like this or something. Do some different shit.
>>
Which brand will get me a cute girlfriend?
>>
>>7696461
JNCO
>>
>>7696439
Who are you quoting?
>>
>>7696508
At least they come with parachutes.
>>
>>7696603
Literally no one. Are you retarded?
>>
File: 1442953924343.png (254KB, 341x500px) Image search: [Google]
1442953924343.png
254KB, 341x500px
>>7696708
>>
>>7696708
It's a meme, newfriend. From the same board as normie.
>>
Girls with facial scars are wife material and I'd marry one instantly.
>>
>>7696768
Where the gay army medics that got facial scars in iraq at?
>>
Seeing is this is kinda a cis lesbian only space, could you folks recommend somewhere where I could talk to or ask questions about cis lesbians to cis lesbians?
Thanks.
>>
>>7696777
idk but I need scarred girl in my bed and I need her now.-
>>
>>7696783
Here is fine, just don't be a dick.
>>
>>7696830
Yeah, just go for it.
>>
>>7696048
My gf makes fun of me for wearing jeans and t-shirt pretty much all the time. I am fairly tall and look better in dresses, so I got to work more into rotation.

Different point, any tips on this. My girlfriend can be pretty fem at times but most of the time is fairly butch. Originally I didn't really care/mind but lately I am feeling like I want a more fem type person. I love her to death, and we have such a comfy life together.

I feel like I want somone more fem but at the same time I like her taking control and a lot of her ascetic is good.

I guess I don't know what I want.... Halp!
>>
>>7696850
Tell her the truth; that femmexfemme couples are the best.
>>
I like bright colors, but when I wear those, my greyish-blue(?) taint on my pale ginger skin makes me look like dug-up corpse on midwinter. pls help.
>>
File: 15-WBSIP-2412.jpg (1MB, 2000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
15-WBSIP-2412.jpg
1MB, 2000x3000px
>>7697095
>tfw no zombie gf to scare heteros with
Seriously though I can relate, I can't wear anything in shades of green or orange without looking like I've come for your braaaains. Not sleeping enough or well doesn't help either.
>>
File: d6war81jjaaziweadfqp.jpg (52KB, 800x440px) Image search: [Google]
d6war81jjaaziweadfqp.jpg
52KB, 800x440px
This is more my style
>>
I absolutely detest Autostraddle's Pc/diversity/asslicking/sjw stuff, but some of their nsfw pics are so. damn. hot. But the (common) lardwhale trannies with ugly tattoos are just cancerous. They're just taking those from some """queer""" sluts's dumblr blogs for diversity's sake. And the news articles haven't been about lesbians for a long time. "I'm black and dae all crackers should shut up and die because opression???" Is the most common newsline. And don't even mention being actually lesbian, they'll burn you thru their hipster glasses. My point is, where to get better newssite for us, since all are just dead or under moronic possession like them? I'm so frustrated.
>>
>>7697271

Christ I ahve such a crush on that character.
>>
>>7697339
You and me both anon.
>>
>>7697271
*cries rotten tears*
My point exactly. Black and grey are the most boring shit ever, but neon makes us look damn scary and out of place.
>>
>>7697348

I cant even quite pick out why. I mean, witty and smart are obvious.

But i mean, eye makeup and dyed blonde hair shouldnt be quite so kryptonite for me, should they?
>>
>>7697358
Yeah. ;_;
I do like fall colors though. Auburn or burgundy red, that kinda works.

>>7697365
She's cute and 'quirky' but without being annoying. And she's not unreasonably beautiful so she seems more "obtainable" maybe?
>>
>>7697368

I guess that makes sense.
And I have always had a thing for really pale girls i suppose
>>
>>7697375
Same. The first girl I was "in love with" (insofar you can be in love with 14) was this really pale, red-haired Scot I met at a summer camp. Probably that's why
>>
>>7697368
>fall colors
Sounds like worth trying out. Will check for those when I feel like shopping.
>>
>>7697375
>>7697385
(diff anon here) I'd love some tall ivory qt with glacier blue eyes and dominating tendencies.
>>
>>7697385
>>7697398

God yes.
I've always been into the pale-with-dark-hair aesthetic, but pale with really light hair is hot too in its own way. See izombie I guess.
>>
>>7697398
>>7697411
You ladies have some impeccable taste.
>>
>>7696768
I got hit by a truck on my bike, smashed my glasses into my face and got to see my own eyebrow dangle before my eye before they put 12 stitches in my head.
The hair brown is now in two parts permantlly. Want sum fukkk?
>>
>>7697500
Hair brown? Eyebrow I mean.
Maybe there was lasting damage.
>>
>>7696783
everyone knows half of this thread are trannies
>>
5 years to becoming a wizard girl here.
I'd like to send nudes to somegirl, but my body is not hot, just idk normal medicore skinnyfat with problematic skin, 5/10 maybe (well, I personally find wide range of women attractive, but most people don't). And my face is even less appealing (boyish and not in a good way), so sending nudes will be kind of a lie, because it automatically makes reciever think that my face is prettier than it actually is.
Anyway, I don't know where to find viewers who won't shit and laugh at my face and behind my back.
>>
>>7697515
Post pic
>>
>>7697524
And get comments on how shitty I look, no thanks.
>>
>>7697536
grow some confidence
>>
File: 1340651754666.png (56KB, 300x276px) Image search: [Google]
1340651754666.png
56KB, 300x276px
>go to my first gay bar last night
>tons of lesbians
>only like 4-5 cute ones
>the rest are obese soccer mom looking landwhales

>>7696362
Who cares? Dress nicely and feel good about yourself. Coming from a fatty herself, if you want to become more attractive, the best way is to dress in a way that makes you feel like you're the hottest chick around.

Not only does it boost your confidence levels, but treating yourself like you're worth something makes you more mindful of yourself and your habits. You'll feel more motivated to work out and eat better rather than if you're constantly putting yourself down and being depressed because you think you're trash.
>>
>>7697536
Most, probably all, of them would be from poltards or gay man lurkers. We lesbians can actually appreciate a woman's body. Don't worry too much about it.
>>
>>7697411
>>7697398
I'm 5'8, dark brown hair, pale skin and brown eyes. Is that still sexy?
>>
>>7697549
If Jane Volturi is 10, I'd say you're probably 7. Or 8. Depends how pretty your face is.
>>
>>7697536
I just wanna know if you're being dramatic or not, babe
>>
>>7697549
Why would it not be?
>>
Soo where should I look for girls for nudes exchanging? Maybe there are some chats? They should have some decent proof system I guess.
>>
File: kloss.jpg (113KB, 1213x1600px) Image search: [Google]
kloss.jpg
113KB, 1213x1600px
Any 6feet+ girls here?
>pls be my gf
>>
>>7696398

I'm not that into butches in the first place but I reallllllllly don't like when they wear men's clothing... wrong. I can't find any offhand examples but you know what I'm talking about. They're usually chubby, especially in the face, look like awkward baby dykes well into their late 20s. Menswear is all about fit, it's not just an /fa/ meme.
>>
>>7697777
/soc/ maybe? Or omegle. I'm not sure really.
Nice sevens.
>>
>>7696362

I love fat women in cute shit and nice dresses. If you can find something affordable that fits you don't rob the world of that beautiful sight.

don't die of a heart attack either though

>>7696398
fatties should be my gf.
>>
>>7697813

gah now I can't stop thinking about big fat women.

I adore talllll fat femmes, those glamazon types with the long legs who are shaped like giants but dress like princesses. I'm 5'1 and trying to get to 100 pounds so that I can be in a /sizedifference/ relationship with a fat domme goddess who will carry me everywhere.
>>
>>7697515
I volunteer. Can prove I'm a girl.
>>
>talking to friends about the grills we dated yesterday
>first girlfriend had several mental problems and ended up commiting seppuku
>second grill turned out to be a cocaine addict with an abusive ex, who had to drop out of uni and enter NEET mode because of it
>third grill liked to stalk people without realizing she's crossing borders, had severe attachment issues, ended up leaving me for her ex so they could pay her bills

I'm doomed to forever date the fucked up ones, am I.
>>
>>7696461
Comme des Garçons.
>>
>>7697856
I'll date you, I just deal with depression sometimes and the fear of inheriting bipolar disorder from my mom but I swear I'm lovely. I'm only kind of fucked up
>>
is love doesn't discriminate a gay thing to have as her instagram bio? she also likes 5 seconds of summer, panic at the disco and halsey.. what kind of vibes we getting here? gay or straight?
>>
How do you think, is voice message in telegram enough for a proof?
>>
>>7697788
I agree that men's clothing does not flatter those bodies. Now, man-bodied butches? Sure. Some look good. 1% of them.
>>
>>7697788
Then again, what would they wear? Womens clothing? Picture that.
>>
How did you guys meet your girlfriends?
>>
>>7697876
How many times per week will you give me cuddle sessions?

My first girlfriend was diagnosed with bipolar disorder, although a mild case of it. That reminds, another friend of mine with whom I went on a couple dates on is also bipolar. It's a lot more serious in her case, though.
If you do have the same disorder, make sure not to get involved with drugs or anything that's prone to make you addicted.
>>
>>7698027
I'm very anti-drug, my mom has a history of drug addiction so I'm trying my hardest to not be like her.

cuddle sessions depend on how many times you stay at my apartment per week.
>>
>>7698013
>girlfriends
>>
>>7697856
Is 4chan-autism fucked up enough to date you?
>>
>>7698053
Good, people who are bipolar are easy victims to addiction.
How about 2 to 3 times? Ideally I would like cuddles everday, but unfortunately, I have other responsibilites as well.

>>7698077
Sure, I'm here as well. GF3 is also a regular 4chan poster.

>tfw constantly talk about her and sometimes worry that she reads this and knows it's about her
>>
>>7698123
I have ADHD, depression, anxiety, and mild asperger's.

I'm actually really stable, though. Am I still fugged up enough to date you?
>>
>>7698123
well I'm not even sure I have bipolar disorder, I just know a lot of weird mental problems can pop up in your 20s so I'm trying to stay ever vigilant.

3 times sounds good, I've got responsibilities of my own so it might just have to be 1 time a week during midterms and finals and qualifying exam week.
>>
>>7698203
If I knew so many girls would throw themselves at me if I talked about my exes, I would have done so way earlier.

The ADHD and Asperger's makes you fugged up enough, yes. I will also have to ask you how many cuddles you can offer.
>>
>mfw made it into an OP of the thread
o-oh

>>7698123
>>7698203
literally every girl I've dated seriously I've met on 4chan.. idk what that says about me or them.
>>
>>7698251
Saved
>>
>>7697549
If your BMI is not superior to 25 you are perfectly fine.
>>
>>7698238
Yeah, it's good to do that if your mother is suffering from bipolar disorder.

>qualifying exam
A-Are you working on a Ph.D.?

>>7698251
I met GF3 at university. Never knew she goes on 4chan until a year after I met her, when she realized that some of my internet stories stem from here.
>>
>>7698280
yep, I'm trying to do a PhD in CS

does that make me prime gf material???
>>
Uuuuuuuuugh, /fa/ is so shit. Eat something you spo0ky skeletors. And maybe visit the gym for once in your life.
>>
>>7698293
It does, Anon. I'm surprised you don't already have a harem of kouhai lusting after you.
>>
>>7698337
there aren't a lot of girls in my classes, unfortunately.

also I'm scared of going to any of the lgbt club stuff on campus
>>
>>7698328
Anon pls, don't you know skeletons wearing black potato bags are the pinnacle of fashion.
>>
>>7698242
Cuddles every day, whenever you want! I really enjoy affection.
>>
>>7698293
>comp sci
>>
>>7698344
Right, I forgot that is often an issue when it comes to CS.
Why, you're scared it's overrun by SJWs?

>>7698372
Sounds perfect. Are you also working on your Ph.D., though?
>>
>>7698434
yea, its unfortunate.
and I'm probably considered an SJW by most, I'm just not entirely out of the closet and don't want to lose any friends or the respect of my peers due to being a huge lesbo

>>7698393
I dont get it
>>
>>7698434
I'm a professional music/fashion photographer, and I'm still in my first year of university studying photography.

Are you?
>>
>>7698293
>neural networks lmao
How fucking boring.
>>
>tfw conservative right leaning lesbian

forever doomed to never talk about politics with my partner
>>
>>7698467
There is nothing wrong with being economically right-leaning but if you're morally conservative you're fucking retarded.
>>
>>7698482
am both, and catholic

#MAGA bby
>>
>>7698491
Go fuck your cousin, bishit.
>>
>>7698497
Not bi at all actually. Way to continue pushing intolerance though, very progressive.
>>
>>7698460
>don't want to lose any friends or the respect of my peers due to being a huge lesbo

But Anon, you know those people who would leave you over that weren't your true friends to begin with.

>>7698461
That's fancy, you have risen to equal gf material status.

I have another semester left of my Master's still, but I'm trying to get a Ph.D. afterwards, yes.
>>
>>7698514
well they might not be but, at the very least, they're business partners

>>7698465
I'll never understand this aversion to CS. I'm just studying what I like, why the bullying?
>>
>>7698502
>conservative
>not bislut
Not possible, unless you're straight. Sucking cock metaphorically also makes you a bislut. Literally no reason why would you want to be every male's attention fucktoy.
>>
>>7698518
>why the bullying?
Because I'm jelly, actually.
>>
>>7698534
Considering that most of the stuff I'm learning is freely available online, you could learn everything I am. Just have some discipline anon.
>>
>>7698491
Man, actively wanting to get rid of your own rights must feel weird
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (63KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
63KB, 1280x720px
>clg
>>
>>7698467
>tfw radical feminist wannabe
I am superdoomed.
>>
>>7698558
I'm extremely lazy.
>>
>>7698607
same, my only motivation to try in my classes is that I need a certain GPA to keep getting free tuition and my stipend
>>
>>7698514
What are you studying, fair lesbian of mine?
>>
>>7698617
Not even things like that motivate me to be honest. When I feel like doing things I do them pretty well, and when I don't I completely shut down. I'm not fit to be in education or a job.
>>
File: date.jpg (137KB, 1080x1238px) Image search: [Google]
date.jpg
137KB, 1080x1238px
>What do you mean you're still a virgin?
>>
>>7698647
Y-you too.
>>
>>7698647
Sorry, Stacy. We don't all have Chad Thundercock and ten other Stacies on call for instant pussy annihilation.
>>
>>7698467

I'm pretty moderate but I usually side with the conservatives when it comes to social justice warrior stuff. Not all that into self-flagellating, identity politics, and autistic screeching that you find on tumblr.

I want to settle down with a conservative lesbian because leftists tend to bug me nowadays.
>>
>>7698647
Isn't that Becky?
>>
>>7698647

>implying tswizzle's less attractive edgy cousin would date me in the first place

but seriously who is this chick
>>
>>7698709
>tfw west coast
>tfw will never find a qt not-leftist to settle down with
>>
>>7698647
You wanna fight?
>>
>>7698752

>west coast

jesus christ how horrifying
>>
File: 1468421503622.gif (2MB, 286x400px) Image search: [Google]
1468421503622.gif
2MB, 286x400px
>tfw no qt, pepe-loving asian gf
>>
>>7698819
why live
>>
File: justfriends.jpg (473KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
justfriends.jpg
473KB, 2048x1536px
>>7698731
>>7698743
it's karlie kloss. she's actually taytay's best friend.
>>
>>7698819
>pepe-loving
why would I want a gf that likes the worst meme?
>>
>>7698882
So they're totally gay for each other, right?
>>
>>7698910
we can dream but.. reality is tay is just

B L A C K E D
>>
>>7698912
Maybe she likes the V though.
>>
>>7697777
Nice quints. /soc/ is overrun with guys. Do not use. A lot of places are overrun with guys. There is like a lesbian group on my period app where they'll set up snap exchanges. Period apps mostly keep the dudes out.
>>
File: trig.jpg (170KB, 722x1536px) Image search: [Google]
trig.jpg
170KB, 722x1536px
>>7698889

Pepe is pretty cool, though.
>>
File: 1471817712651.webm (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1471817712651.webm
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>7698819

It hurts.
>>
>>7699069
Who are these qts? The girl on the right is incredibly beautiful.
>>
>>7699069
>tfw chinese ex
>will never make dumplings with her again

end me
>>
>>7698977

taylor already has a lowdown gf. I think of it as the summer/winter pairing.
>>
File: tumblr_ojvrwuN4Co1sh8uxlo1_500.jpg (52KB, 500x279px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ojvrwuN4Co1sh8uxlo1_500.jpg
52KB, 500x279px
>>7699069
I want to hug sana so bad, and then spend a spring afternoon with her playing old games and ending the day with a nice walk to the convenience store to pick out snacks for her.
>>
>>7699069
>>7699170
>pepe-loving trash are also hallyu zombies
kek
>>
Is their a marketplace somewhere to find a mommy?
>>
>>7699181
No one mentioned hallyu... You faggot
>>
My life is so fucking insignificant. I've never accomplished a thing other than a couple speedrunning records. Should I just go join the kurds
>>
File: 1441381731406.png (155KB, 500x654px) Image search: [Google]
1441381731406.png
155KB, 500x654px
>>7699186

No. The world has become a gigantic gay baby jail and all hope of mommy gfs are gone. We can only screech our infant voices in discord to the sky.
>>
>>7699244
w-which runs qt

did you stream them..
>>
>>7699244
You're special to me girl.
>>
>>7699226
>posting images of corean stars
>no one mentioned hallyu
???????
>>
Since we have a epidemic of yellow fever ITT,

Chinese > Japanese > Korean girls
>>
>>7699318
This. Korean girls are trash without plastic surgery desu
>>
File: past.jpg (390KB, 1280x982px) Image search: [Google]
past.jpg
390KB, 1280x982px
>>7699328
Remember that 40 yo korean who used to post here? Didn't have surgery and she was still cute.
>>
I had a crush on a straight girl friend, but now I feel really guilty, regretful and foolish for having feelings. She has a bf and thinking about how pretty she is, how cute she is, daydreaming about us becoming really close is only gonna hurt me and I'm already depressed/low self esteem
What do
>>
File: lain bear.gif (95KB, 500x384px) Image search: [Google]
lain bear.gif
95KB, 500x384px
>>7698752
Same but east coast. End me now, my college is a commie camp and I'm too busy with classes, too sheltered, and too young to go to bars.

Also, since this is the /fa/ edition, any clothing tips for someone who's 4 foot 10, 92 pounds? My wardrobe is way too kiddy for me.
>>
>>7699318
Korean girls are all crazy. Except >>7699337 she was cool.
>>
>>7699394
How dare you. I was forced to be around korean girls growing up. It was absurd how textbook perfect they all were. Weebshitters need to be detained.
>>
>>7699403
Trying to maintain that perfection drives them bananas.
>>
>>7699465
The narrative I've heard is the opposite. They appear to be more loyal than other types of asians. Jap women are apparently very inclined to cheat.
>>
How the fuck do I get girls to move past messaging on HER? I get them talking, they agree to wanting to hang out, but it seems like I can never get past that.

The only girls that ever do want to chill are the straight chicks with bfs looking for somebody to join their threesome or 18-19 year olds, and that just makes me feel like a creeper.
>>
>>7699479
Loyal can still be crazy.
>>
>>7699520
Well obviously, because their whole deal is they're trying to bait you into a threesome. I haven't used HER but mt advice would be to not be a push-over. Be forceful. Don't take their "maybe" but really coax em and persuade them into checking something out.

>>7699530
If that crazy applies to sex then I will take it.
>>
>>7699585
As long as you're OK with an emotionally unstable clingy stalker.
>>
>>7699628
Tell us your story
>>
>>7699628
>tfw soon a wizard
Sounds great, desu.
>>
>>7699668
What's up with all these losers crying "soon" when they're barely xmas cake? You're nowhere near the wizard club yet you chumps.
>>
>>7699681
Sorry grandma.
>>
File: _20170205_013010.jpg (8KB, 490x514px) Image search: [Google]
_20170205_013010.jpg
8KB, 490x514px
>>7698467
pls be my gf
>>
>tfw left authoritarian in a world of left libertarian bottom left box plebs
>>
>>7699757
V A N C O U V E R
>>
File: polllitcalcompass.png (10KB, 399x376px) Image search: [Google]
polllitcalcompass.png
10KB, 399x376px
>>7699757

we postan these now?

I'm really boring
>>
File: ErTfphw.jpg (101KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
ErTfphw.jpg
101KB, 540x540px
How do you do lesgen? I'm going to Australia tomorrow, wohoo. 35°C, I'm so gonna die.
But maybe there's qt lifeguards.
>>
>>7699925
>35°C
Disgusting. Anything above 30°C is unacceptable. Good luck. I just came down with a cold and I have to get on a plane in four days, I hope I am over it by then. Flying with plugged sinuses is torture.
>>
>>7699957
Yeah, it's barely about zero here so it's gonna be quite a change. I'm not a huge fan of heat either, but oh well.
>>
I had a dream last night where I woke up on this beach with girls from the hockey team I was on all around me and we were in like roman soldier armor with swords and shields and one of the girls was screaming our boat flipped and we had to help the other girls because they were drowning and the captain was screaming back at her for her to get in line.

I get up and she grabs my arm and starts shaking me asking if I can walk and I'm like yeah sure and she tells me to go to the far right side and make sure the girls stayed together and I was really scared but I told her I would and I turn around and there are these monsters running around the beach that looked like little imps.

As soon as I got to the right side everyone started walking forward and I realized we were walking towards this wooden fort and there were hundreds of monsters running around in front of it with like 50 people standing in front of the gate fighting them.

The monsters weren't really hard to kill and we just kind of plowed through them for the most part but about 3/4th of the way to the fort something hits me in the chest and knocks me off my feet and I see that it's like a big troll thing that starts to try to smash me with a crappy club.

The girl that was on my left starts yelling to the captain that I had fallen behind and was in a fight but she told her to leave me. I kill the troll thing but without the rest of the group the little monsters are swarming me and I'm super tired and can't swing my sword every well and then it got stuck in another one of the big ones and I started smashing the little ones with my shield and trying to run to catch up with my team but they had reached the gate and all the people I could see were moving back inside the fort and the gates were closing.

I remember crying after that and trying to hide under an overturned wagon because as it got darker there were loads more of the monsters showing up and some of them were like giant dinosaur things.
>>
>>7700018
tl;dr a whole lot of no girls kissing

Yawn.
>>
>>7700031
I used to kiss a girl from the team but I'm pretty sure she drowned.
>>
>>7699925
Where are you going in Australia?
>>
>>7700065
Melbourne first, then Blue Mountains, Sydney, Hamilton Island, then back to Sydney and home
>>
>>7698518
I wouldn't want homophobes for business partners either.

>>7698620
Psychology.

>>7699925
May you survive the heat, Austrianon.
>>
>>7699981
I don't understand why people like the heat so much. If I was given a choice between a nice snowy vacation and a sweaty beach one, I'd take snowy every time.
>>
>>7700143
I'll try to survive the heat as well as all the spiders and whatnot, thanks.

>>7700164
Yeah I'm definitely more comfortable in, say, Scandinavia, but I've never been to Australia before so it's kinda family vacation.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAKmChnJbwU

Jesus loves Adalia, but hates us.

How is this fair?
>>
>>7699825
How's all that snow treating you?
>>
>>7700143
>I wouldn't want homophobes for business partners either.
doesn't matter, we share the intellectual property
>>
>>7698983
Never thought they have some other functions exept for obvious, thanks.
Yes, Internet is full of guys, but our nativelang lesbochat, which I found on imageboard, is kept malefree.
>>
I spit in a girl's eye last night because she called me a dyke and then she tried to tackle me so I tossed her down and kicked her in the chest.

I ran to my car because I don't really want to fight with people but she caught up to me before I got in and started hitting me in the back of the head so I like, backhanded her told her to fuck off but she started getting up again so I grabbed her hoodie and pulled her up and pushed her into the ditch beside my car.

It was really kinda deep and sorta wet and muddy so she couldn't climb out fast enough to stop me from driving away.
>>
>>7700207
You're pretty hard core Anon
>>
>>7700207
fucking dykes so god damn violent
>>
>>7700207
should've just given her the finger
>>
>>7700207
You need to be locked up, dyke.
>>
>>7700176
Well I hope you have fun despite the heat and marauding fauna.
>>
>>7700253
Thanks Anon, I will try.
>>
>>7700238
Well, she is pretty lucky I'm not the punchy kind of person.

>>7700240
>>7700247
She started it, weird drunk girl calling people dykes outside of a lesbo bar.

>>7700244
Why?

I mean maybe I'm wrong but she was acting pretty nutty and probably would have attacked me even if I didn't spit on her.
>>
Okay, I'll try.
I had a freakingly annoying dream today. I was with some random dudes in a weird apartment, packing my things because I should leave tomorrow. Then we went to sleep (all on one huge bad but nothing sex relared, it was reeeeally big). Suddenly unknown girl hugged me from behind squeezing my breasts. (I was like YAY FINALLY) We glanced at each other and started to look for a free room which can be locked.
And guess what, we were doing that stuff for the rest of my dream. UUUGH
WHAT THE HELL? WHY CAN'T I GET LAID EVEN IN MY DREAM, WHERE NOTHING IS TRUE AND EVERYTHING IS PERMITTED (sorry)?
Every time my dreams are getting lewd the plot makes a turn and become adventurous or just nonsexual because of circumstances. What is wrong with me?
>>
>>7700293
What are you, ashamed of being a dyke?
>>
>>7700293
>Why?
because I'd be too scared to take any direct/violent actions like what you did
>>
>>7700244
>given her the finger
L-lewd
>>
>>7695488
/fa/ only sucks cause it's full of teenage boys.
i wasn't always this terrible
>>
So speaking or fashion, who else wears chokers?
I'm basically wearing them everyday now, and idk if it's immature or cute or what
>>
>>7697277
I dig her too.

My gf wants a bike someday and I am more than happy to be the back warmer haha.
>>
>>7700314
>ashamed of being gay at a lesbian bar

No, but I take offense to some girl I don't know cursing at me and calling me names.

>>7700345
Well, she did get violent first.

Like I said she is pretty lucky I don't really punch people. Some of the girls I normally hangout with would probably have punched her until she stopped moving or someone made them quit.

>>7700358
I thought that too, I was like "she was kinda pretty but she was being a butthole and didn't deserve pleasure"
>>
>>7697515
just post a pic anon
post it on imgur or unsee so that its harder to save
>>
>>7697783
i'm 6 feet even
how tall are you though?
>>
how do I into shoes? All I have are my converses and those probably aren't considered fashionable
>>
>>7697950
sounds pretty normie tier honestly.
none of that is atypical for straight girls
>>7697856
i think somehow fucked up people attract each other
>>7698491
>>7698467
how does it feel to be retarded?

>>7698983
the fuck is a period app?
>>7700207
fucking based anon
>>
>>7700396
I've never much cared for them personally, they always seemed a bit slutty to me but I couldn't even say why.
Can look cute if you can pull off the whole "sorta gothic" look though.
>>
>>7700418
what kind of shoes do you like/want?
i personally like ankle boots, so i go for those alot
>>
Last Thursday I saw a guy near campus that had a shirt on that said "I <3 sperm" and I invited him to join the LGB group at the Uni and he said he wasn't gay and walked away.
>>
>>7700450
i wouldn't mind looking slutty desu, I feel like i generally look like a lame tomboy or just super plain

I don't know if i pull off the sorta goth look or not.
i wouldn't mind being lite-goth
idk i dont know what style i wanna do right now, but i need new clothes, so im trying to figure it out
>>7700460
>>
>>7700460
Maybe a butch woman or pre-op tranny?
>>
File: Cx6JLLuVQAAVJLs.jpg (94KB, 600x850px) Image search: [Google]
Cx6JLLuVQAAVJLs.jpg
94KB, 600x850px
>>7700467
But being a tomboy is super cute Anon.
>>
>>7700511
Said no one ever.
>>
>>7700511
It's more because i'm lazy than anything else though.
I guess i should be posting a picture or something
>>
>>7700460
maybe he's funding college by donating sperm and the sperm bank gave him the t-shirt or something.
>>
>>7700522
I like 2D tomboys at least. And I've crushed on a girl from our schools track&field club when I was younger so there's that.

>>7700535
Yes pls
>>
>every girl you date goes to boys after they stop seeing you
>the one girl that didn't went trans
Lesgen I think my vagina's cursed.
>>
test
>>
>>7700677
Lel, I thought that's a stereotype for heteros - I have a friend who dated two guys who turned out gay.
>>
>>7698491
You're retarded
>>
File: c29.png (125KB, 480x478px) Image search: [Google]
c29.png
125KB, 480x478px
>>7699389
You don't deserve a girl friend if you're conservative
>>
>>7698013
she was a cashier at the one grocery store I'm not too nervous to shop at

gave her my number on a card but my hands were shaking too bad and she couldn't read it

when I went in next time she asked for it and smiled
>>
>>7698013
One, I met through mutual friends.
We had to get hammered to be around each other and the sex was really awful.
The only time it was every really enjoyable was right at the beginning, and when I intentionally would think of her boyfriend while she was going down on me, because he was a autistic dick.

I was really wrapped up in her infatuation-wise and she broke me heart a little.
Never trust a bi-shit.

The other I met on Tindr, which was strange, since it lasted longer than the first one.
>>
>>7700677
Reminds of this one thing I read where a dude complained about his wife doing shady things. They were a young couple but she had started meeting up with her friends who ran in lesbian circles again. She was apparently poking around asking for information on her ex-girlfriend. The dude wrote that she said this was the only woman she ever dated and had been straight her whole life. But she got in contact with that woman again and he caught her with the messages she was sending. She cried and said that she initiated it, and they had sex outside a movie theater but she wasn't gay this woman was just different. The story goes on for a bit until another guys responded that this reminded him of some alpha theory. After a girl loses her partner which she saw as better than all the others and was strictly attached to, no one will ever replace that partner, and likewise his wife kept scheming a way to go back to the same woman. Anyway, bishits are always swinging towards the het field - but they always regret it as they get older and realize their mistake. So you have a lot of bishit moms out there trying to find another woman but no one wants that mess of used goods.
>>
>>7700807
Too bad they're all used up.
I wouldn't have any problem getting me some mommy action, but they're all fucking fat and where clothes from Target and drink shitty wine.
>>
>>7700561
i told you i was a tomboy
http://imgur.com/5lZTD4A
>>
>>7700926
How the fuck do you think you're a tomboy?
>>
>>7700765
All these flavors and you choose to be salty at someone you don't even know.
>>
>>7700926
Doesn't look very tomboyish to me Anon.
>>
>>7700949
Someone I don't know who either betrays herself, voting and supporting measures that would ensure her safety as a woman and as a gay person, or betrays my safety as a woman and as a gay person by voting and supporting measures that are conservative in nature.

Fuck off.
>>
>>7700947
>>7700959
I......pls no bully
i guess i just dont think I'm very femme, apparently i come off as an obvious lesbian...
>>
>>7700973
Not femme yet you have a feminine haircut, makeup, and painted nails that aren't chipped to fuck?
I know a lot of it comes down to your attitude, but too often I see girls calling themselves tomboys because they like themselves and have bought into the delusion that they're 'not like other girls'.
>>
>>7700960
Can we ban political discussions here? Thanks.
>>
>>7700960
As someone who isn't very up to date with US politics, I know the VP is famously anti-gay, but is Trump? He seems to be retarded and not exactly a gentleman but did he say anything about LGBT?

>>7700973
You're not particularly femme but not a tomboy either I'd say. Makeup, nails done etc
>>
>>7700990
Doesn't matter when he's a puppet and his supports feel bold.
I've already had interactions with them on the streets.

>>7700984
Sorry, should we talk about cartoons?
>>
>>7700990
Trump has never done anything against LGBT people, in fact he has a very positive record when it comes to them due to the fact that at the end of the day he doesn't care who you fuck as long as you can do the job he hired you for.

>>7700960
>>7701001
Your attitude is exactly why things are swinging back towards the right. Take a good long look at yourself and your own intolerances before you judge others.
>>
>>7701010
>Trump has never done anything against LGBT people, in fact he has a very positive record when it comes to them due to the fact that at the end of the day he doesn't care who you fuck as long as you can do the job he hired you for.
Yeah, but you can grab a woman by the pussy, aight, senpai. Vote for President Fuckboy

>take a good long look at yourself and your own intolerances before you judge others.
lol, k. I'll be knocking fascists out and you can thank me when you're not raped by a marauding army during WWIII.
>>
>>7701001
If you're triggered by political memes then yeah, should just avoid this place for the next four years.
>>
>>7701029
And you're replying to the person who posted one because....?
>>
>>7701046
Because you mad :^)
Get lost little sjw
>>
>>7701053
I'm disagreeing with conservative retards, none of which posted political 'memes'.
You played yourself.
>>
>>7701059
And so you're replying to me because....?
>>
>>7701053
I'm not even sure why shes so mad. I never even posted a real political view besides the fact that I lean right lmao
>>
>>7701063
Because you're talking to me. See how that's relevant.
You don't tell me, write a reply, telling me not to get triggered by political memes when I was the one who posted them.

Are you autistic or are you unsure of the meaning of several words?
>>
Ivanka Trump. unf.
>>
Are all lesbians mean or what

t. Straight male
>>
File: american.jpg (34KB, 600x605px) Image search: [Google]
american.jpg
34KB, 600x605px
>>7701081
>why is she upset that I learn toward a side that's for traditional gender roles, exploiting the lower classes, pro enforced Christian ideals in a supposedly separated country without an official religion, and feircly heterosexual

Yeah, I'm weird. I don't want old dudes being the boss of me.
>>
>>7701090
It wasn't about meme IMAGES you dumbass. It's that you fly off the handle if someone has conservative political views - political views different from yours. Get over yourself. If you stopped spending all your time dying your hair blue and going to pathetic marches instead of getting a job - maybe you wouldn't be so thin-skinned. Maybe you would have purpose rather than being angry all the time. sjw trash.

>>7701099
yes. fuck off. It's time we start killing you retards off.
>>
>>7701109
Uh I think you replied to the wrong person m'am
>>
>>7701109
>It wasn't about meme IMAGES you dumbass
Neat; no memes were posted. Images or otherwise.

>It's that you fly off the handle if someone has conservative political views - political views different from yours.
Wait, are all political views memes?

>If you stopped spending all your time dying your hair blue and going to pathetic marches instead of getting a job - maybe you wouldn't be so thin-skinned
lol, k. You're not doing the same thing right now, sweetums.

>>7701109
Don't worry, the Republican party will do that for you, sex-traitor.
Hope you wanna raise that child you've got after the rapist soldiers roll through.
>>
>>7701117
If you're a male then do the world a favor and kill yourself.
>>
>>7701125
But let them control what you do with your own body, aight.
;^)
>>
File: les.png (27KB, 757x207px) Image search: [Google]
les.png
27KB, 757x207px
>reddit
>>
>>7701125
Why? I don't have a problem with the LGBT crowd. Why do you have a problem with me?
>>
>>7701132
More than 2,017 years of history, mostly
>>
>>7701124
I'm politically neutral. I don't care which side wins. I don't base my life off of sensationalism. So from an outside perspective I notice that you need to calm the fuck down.

>>7701132
Males are naturally retarded. Like for instance - why would a guy post in a lesbian general? It's obvious no one wants him there and he can't contribute in any fathomable way. But he's retarded so he does so anyway. By culling the entire male population you boost the longevity and IQ of the world dramatically.
>>
>>7701151
So you're blaming me for things other people have done?

What if I decide to hate lesbians because you're being disrespectful? Does that seem fair to you?
>>
>>7701151
>Alan Turing died so you could shitpost on 4chan
>>
>>7701166
>you need to calm the fuck down.
Now is definitely not the time for people to calm the fuck down. Y'all are going to get fucked hard if you just lay down and take it.
>>
>>7701166
>I'm politically neutral. I don't care which side wins.
Then you're a fucking moron. Do you not believe that politics have an effect on your life?

>>7701167
Give me any comparable number of instances where lesbians have made life horrible for straight men, please.
>>
>>7701166
Jeez, there is some serious aggression here. All this stuff is interesting to me, that's why I'm posting.

I think it's kinda dumb that you guys are attacking me.
>>
File: dude.jpg (261KB, 1386x1385px) Image search: [Google]
dude.jpg
261KB, 1386x1385px
>>7701167
>wah wah lesbians don't want me around because they have to deal with dumb men all the time they're so unfair!
Oh my god.
>>
File: 1465438302532.jpg (18KB, 480x611px) Image search: [Google]
1465438302532.jpg
18KB, 480x611px
>>7701124
>she actually fell for the "republicans are fascists" meme
>>
>>7701186
Republicans do not have female autonomy in mind, you retard
>>
>>7701167
Why are you on the /lgbt/ board? You literally said "are all lesbians mean" because of this thread, you dumb fucking dolt. Does that seem fair to you?
>>
File: tsuyu_twice.jpg (81KB, 500x625px) Image search: [Google]
tsuyu_twice.jpg
81KB, 500x625px
>>7699318
>knows chink
>becomes friends with some
>always want to hold hands
>super over friendly
>always falls in love
>repeat cycle
I don't know if white girls are like this but this always breaks my heart
>>
>>7701180
When did I say y'all made life hard for anybody, or any type of blanket statement at all? Apart from my original joke post.
>>
>>7701131
I used to feel that way the year I came out to my friend and ultimately myself. It was an on and off thing and I think it was only a defensive reaction to cope with my self loathing at the time.
>>
>>7701201
You didn't which is why I ask you to
If you cannot, then it's not comparable
>>
>>7701194
Holy shit it was a joke lmao
>>
File: 929xM1A.jpg (46KB, 576x960px) Image search: [Google]
929xM1A.jpg
46KB, 576x960px
>>7701192
lmao

also snapbacks are /les/ af
>>
>>7701215
"I was only pretending to be retarded"
>>
>>7701209
Why would I do that when I'm not trying to have an argument with you?
>>
>>7700990
oh
yeah. I feel like I should be more femme though? Idk what I'd change though. I want to be more "lipstick lesbian" than I am.
>>7700982
> because they like themselves and have bought into the delusion that they're 'not like other girls'.
yeah its this basicallly
>>
>>7701223
It's a joke oh my god, calm down.

I thought lesbians hating men was just a joke stereotype.
>>
>>7701222
I'm offended by fettered access at best to abortion.

>>7701224
To teach you something. Keep up.
>>
>>7701236
How are you going to teach me anything by first of all being rude, and second of all telling me something I didn't say.
>>
>>7701180
>politics
If the politics apply to me, sure. I'm sure gathering signatures in your petition will really turn the tide of history. But for now the sensationalism applied to immigrants doesn't affect me. It's being used to rile up all these hipsters and harpies so they can write more signs and make me late for work. If you took time to study the past you'd understand that these measures come and go and you can learn to navigate through it.

>>7701176
Omigosh! You're right! Please give me a flag to burn! Or maybe put one of those pink knitted cat ears on my head and let's go!! I have a country to save!!!

>>7701222
That's not a snapback.

>>7701234
And I thought dudes being complete idiots was just a joke stereotype. You sure proved me wrong.
>>
>>7701253
its not? man idk hats at all.. they make my head feel weird. my ex loved them tho
>>
>>7701253
Bro why are y'all so mad tho
>>
I bet I could turn one of y'all straight
>>
>>7701284
[le beit fish imeg]
>>
File: NhXIIBK.jpg (139KB, 1284x1400px) Image search: [Google]
NhXIIBK.jpg
139KB, 1284x1400px
>>7701284
I can actually feel myself getting gayer and gayer the longer you're here.
>>
>>7701248
I'm asking you to tell me it, please. Do keep up.

>>7701253
>But for now the sensationalism applied to immigrants doesn't affect me.
You're disgusting, then. If it doesn't apply to you everyone else can just get fucked?
'Oh, *sorry*, but this doesn't apply to me, tee hee!'
>>
This is my fetish desu
>>
File: ss+(2017-02-04+at+07.01.47).jpg (103KB, 482x381px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-02-04+at+07.01.47).jpg
103KB, 482x381px
>>7701301
You said that politics affect my life. The politics that are making headlines are not affecting my life. What you meant to say is that politics affect people and that you think I should be offended on behalf of others. If I were to make everyone's problems my own I would never feel at peace because everyone has issues and things in place that my involvement, thanks to your politics, will not let me change. Forget that patriarchal bullshit. Lesbians need to take back Lesbos and become their own nation. Free of the y chromosome. Free of the sjw.
>>
>>7701332
LET THEM EAT CAKE!
>>
>>7701253
Do you really think these "measures" come and go by themselves?

Belittle the people taking action all you want, but phone calls to representatives have an impact. Hell, even protests have impact.

You do realize anti-Asian-American violent incidents have risen since the inauguration? Are you sure you're not affected?
>>
>>7701350
Submit an application today and reserve your place in line for a cute wife!

>>7701363
I'm in Portland you dolt. I'm more afraid of what the anti-trump crowd will do to me for not being scandalized. Protesters are the most selfish group I've seen.
>>
>>7701394
>Protesters
>most selfish
>>
>>7701394
>I'm in Portland you dolt.
So you really don't give a fuck about anyone but yourself? I don't know why I'm surprised.
>>
>>7701413
How many lives have your protest marches saved? How much money have you raised to end the wars going on in the middle east? It's interesting that you tell me I don't care about anyone but myself when I'm working to become a paramedic precisely so I can spend my life doing volunteer work in disaster response and other areas. But your methods, embroiled in politics, are going to make the difference huh. Play it for the long run if that suits you. I want to help others now, with everything I have. Not with my signature or a phone call to a state representative. With my own hands. Sorry if I'm being too self-centered.

>>7701408
Do you have an active argument going? I was disappointed in the result as much as any sane person. But I recognize that we can get by, that people are devastated but they're trying to move on. They didn't ask to be dragged into these political battles. But these protesters don't consider that. They believe their own rights have been encroached on when the republican candidate was elected. But what makes their lives more important than the person who wants to get by? They should be equal but protesters never consider that. They're too preoccupied screaming about being oppressed and fearful of the government when I doubt they pay taxes anyway.
>>
>>7701537
>protesting doesn't do anything
You know, I'm sick of seeing this rhetoric spread around. Protesting lets the people in office know just how unhappy you are with them, and if they want their jobs/want to keep the people who vote them in, they tend to pay attention.

I mean, just look at some of the recent immigrant cases. That little girl who almost died - a 4 month old who needed a surgery over here - if the outrage and protesting had not happened, or if her case had not been brought to light, do you think she would have gotten the exception she needed to come over here? Probably not. Right there, that's one life saved.

Not to mention that you can help people both directly and by participating in politics. It's not mutually exclusive. I protest when I can, I donate, and I help the people around me. They all effect people at different levels, and I want to help everybody as much as I can.
>>
>>7701537
>How many lives have your protest marches saved?
Why is it always presented as if the act of marching itself is meant as a literal solution?
Oh, it's because you aren't interested in anything.

> It's interesting that you tell me I don't care about anyone but myself
Babe, you said that you don't care about issues that don't directly effect you.
:)

>With my own hands.
Punch a Nazi, then

>But what makes their lives more important than the person who wants to get by?
Empathy.
>>
>>7701537
You have your head very far into the sand if you think that your current administration does not pose a real threat to the well-being of your entire country.
>>
>>7701537
Deregulating the financial industry absolutely will affect everyone in the long run (or the short run).
>>
>>7701685
>Hey, I'm a Christian in 1933. I don't care about Jews, though, because I'm reading a book about medicine. Why do you snowflakes wanna drag me into something that doesn't effect me?
>>
>>7701716
First they came...
>>
>>7701726
Hey, look! So you're not ignorant of History, you just don't care.
>>
>>7701732
What? I'm >>7701685 and I was agreeing with you.
>>
>>7701764
Srry, boo
>>
>politics
I CANT ESCAPE PRESIDENT FUCKFACE ANYWHERE AAAAAAHAHHHHHHH KILL ME
>>
>>7701898
>COULD YOU PLEASE STOP BRINGING UP YOUR PROBLEMS AND LIVED EXPERIENCES???? I'M TRYING TO MASTURBATE TO ASIAN CARTOONS!!!!!
>>
>>7701898
It's awful isn't it. Next edition is NO SJW edition.
>>
>>7701918
Need a safe space, snowflake?
>>
>>7701908
i'm a black queer woman, so I absolutely understand the depth and severity of our current situation, however, it would be nice if the evil overlord who hates every facet of my identity, wasn't so overbearing that he dominates the lesbian thread on my favorite Ethiopian cross-stitching website

Thats all I'm saying. and the people who are retarded enough to support trump--well if they're this fucking stupid, trying to explain their stupidity is a waste of time, since if they haven't learned in all this time, they probably wont learn ever.
its not like we're fucking organizing or something, the bulk of the conversation was idiots supporting trump and reasonable people combating that
>>7701918
I'm probably an SJW I just dont want to hear about the cheeto
>>
>>7701938
Perhaps then talk about dyke shit. I'll gladly join in.
>>
>>7701937
Yeah take it to tumblr. There's a reason why you're single lmao!
>>
File: 1408930764336.jpg (71KB, 592x746px) Image search: [Google]
1408930764336.jpg
71KB, 592x746px
>>7701949
allright

Would you a kim K?
>>
>>7701961
I'm single because I'm weird and my last gf moved away, not because I give a shit beyond my own front yard.

>>7701966
Yes, but I don't like her bronze skin, hair color/style, and her breasts are a little on the large side for that many downsides.
She's conventionally attractive. I'd love fucking her, but it'd be very middle school of me.
>>
File: 1485087321577.jpg (110KB, 640x598px) Image search: [Google]
1485087321577.jpg
110KB, 640x598px
>>7701981
Keep telling yourself that. Your personality is shit and your interests are shit. You are shit and no girl wants anything to do with you.

>>7701938
>using queer unironically
Tumblr needs to go and stay go
>>
>>7702002
>Keep telling yourself that.
What, that I'm weird?

>Your personality is shit and your interests are shit.
What do I like?

>You are shit and no girl wants anything to do with you.
You do
;^)

>using queer unironically
Can't think for yourself, huh? Don't know your own history?
>>
>>7701908
Kinda disappointed you chose weebs to shit on senpai.
>>
>>7702132
Eh, honestly weebs are fine most of the time because I never run into them. They're just annoying here because the one person posting most of that shit is literally autistic and thinks it's funny or something.
>>
>>7701938
I wonder how many people realize that a lot of Trump voters don't actually support but rather just don't support Hillary and refuse to join the blind liberal bandwagon ex dee
>>
>>7702007
Queer originally began as an insult. Why would I call myself abnormal?
>>
>>7702180
It's kinda funny because the person you were fighting with staunchly disagrees with discussing Asian Cartoons in this thread, so at least you can agree on that.
>>
>>7702230
I wonder if those Trump voters realize they're shooting themselves in the fucking foot?
>>
>>7702230
well, thanks to them he's the president, so miss me with the "lol i just dont like hillary!" bullshit
it was him or her and y'all fucked around and chose him. there is no inbetween
>>7701981
yeah me neither
i think she's pretty but she's too thick for my tastes
>>
>>7702230
And yet you're blind to other options.

>>7702250
Amen, sister. At last we've found it.
>>
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
STOP THE POLITIC TALK I GET ENOUGH OF THIS IN REAL LIFE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE THIS PRESIDENCY HAS GIVEN ME THE AUTISTIC RAGE OF R9K JUST STOP IT PLEASE
>>
>>7702266
>>7702273
Kek no, Hillary would have fucked things up even more. It's not even about liking her or not, Trump was just literally just the lesser of two evils.
>>
>>7702286
Were you dropped on your head as a child?
>>
>>7702286
>Trump was just literally just the lesser of two evils.
kys
>>
>>7702286
Even if that were true, laughable as that is, again, you are blind to other options. And, no, I don't mean voting for Gary Johnson
>>
>>7702290
>>7702321
fucking kek, okay keep getting brainwashed by tumblr and buzzfeed news or whatever because you're so incapable of forming thought for yourself

>>7702323
You mean Bernie? That's fucking why I said "lesser of two evils". I wanted Bernie to win, but at the end we didn't have that option, fucking did we?
>>
>>7702398
You're uninformed as fuck. You think I mean Bernie? Do you fucking read books that arent backward paperback comics?
>>
>>7702398
>fucking kek, okay keep getting brainwashed by tumblr and buzzfeed news or whatever because you're so incapable of forming thought for yourself
Since we can't explore both options, there's no way to actually prove either of us right or wrong. But how can you not look around and realize that things are on fire a little bit?
>>
>>7702461
im sure her only source of information is pol
>>
>>7702461
>implying third parties will ever have any chance and are worth voting for

I know you want to believe but really it never fucking happens

p.s. you bandwagon liberals are fucking cunts jfc, I hope you all at least lose some weight wasting your time complaining about nothing in the streets or probably the one person samefagging
>>
>>7702488
Do you really not understand why people are upset?
>>
File: okie.jpg (210KB, 1280x1001px) Image search: [Google]
okie.jpg
210KB, 1280x1001px
I tried to warn you. Stop talking politics. And look what happened. The thread derailed.

But dropping it now - how many beanies do you own?
>>
>>7702488
I'm not talking about 'third parties'. You shouldnt be allowed to fucking opinion if youre not going to look into anything.
>>
File: 1452917500317.jpg (491KB, 894x1004px) Image search: [Google]
1452917500317.jpg
491KB, 894x1004px
>>7702279
>>
File: 1484988196047.png (808KB, 1333x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1484988196047.png
808KB, 1333x1000px
>>7702488
Don't worry, bby. We already won.
>>
>>7702597
"""""We"""""
>>
File: shiiiitttt.jpg (36KB, 338x319px) Image search: [Google]
shiiiitttt.jpg
36KB, 338x319px
What is this meme call and why do people think it looks attractive?
>>
>depressed
>go to a qpoc, tranny+, body positive, disabled friendly event just for the hell of it
>85% filled with white people
>get my boot stepped on in line
>3 butches cut in front of the line
>get inside
>smells like body odor
>look around bunch of pretentious awkward white queers dancing terribly
>get even more depressed and drive home
>>
File: 1483733475444.jpg (69KB, 500x598px) Image search: [Google]
1483733475444.jpg
69KB, 500x598px
>>7703280
I hope you learned your lesson, anon: don't leave your house.
>>
When / how did you know you were gay?
Did you have any specific moment or event where it just clicked?
>>
>>7703439
The Lady of the Lake threw a sword at me.
No, seriously, it was kinda gradual ("girls on TV are so pretty") and then puberty hit me right in the face ("I literally cannot stop touching myself thinking about that friend, guess that means I love her")
>>
>>7703439
>be an innocent 12 year old on the internet
>find lesbian porn of one of my favorite cartoons
>oh
>i guess i'm gay
>>
>>7703439
It was really late and stupid.
I was superdone with the idea of ever getting a bf and decide it's ok to stay alone for the rest of my life. But in a couple of years I suddenly realised that WOMEN ARE AMAZING HOLLY SHIT WHY HAVEN'T I NOTICED IT BEFORE AM I THAT MUCH RETARDED?
And then that poisonous thought I could also date a girl ruined my harmony and being alone started to seem like a loosers' way again.
>>
>tfw I read about this cutie living in the cottage at some frozen wasteland
>gawd she's hot
>no electricity
>no running water
>no wifi
>would still go for teh pucci
>aaand she has bf
>nevermind
>>
>>7703426
>>>7703280
>I hope you learned your lesson, anon: don't leave your house.

Well I just need to stay away from drug/alcoholic venues.
>>
>>7703586
>no electricity
>no running water
>no wifi
I stayed at a place like this a few times with family when I was young. It was actually awesome and I loved it but I also have vivid memories of the sound of all the rats running around at night (at that age I was sure they were going to eat my ears and nose while I slept) and of trying to scrub fat off a frying pan with sand and ice-cold water. I don't think I could live in a place like that, only vacation.
>>
>>7701685
>>7701716
>>7701301
>>7701363
>>7701938

Too many rabid libtards in this thread, desu.
>>
>>7703654
Go back to your safe space.
>>
>>7703439
The day it really hit me that I had strong feelings for another girl, which I had not ever come close to feeling towards another human being, was when I was 14. I was starting 9th grade in a class with new people and there was this really pretty girl in my class I was very intimidated by. At first I simply thought I just wanted to be like her, then not even half way through the school year, I found myself suddenly fantasizing about hugging her and then later kissing her.

That's when I had my "oh shit, what? Did I really just picture this?" moment. And the thing is, it wasn't just picturing it, but the fact that I really wanted it.

Slowly, a lot of unexplained feelings from the past which I didn't pay too much mind to at the time started to make sense. Like my obsession with Demi Lovato when I was 13. I remember thinking to myself how much I'd like to know her and be close to her. I would imagine myself as her younger sister, so I could hug her whenever I wanted. That was as close as I came to figuring out my sexuality at 13. I didn't think much about it until later in life.
It still took me a long while to accept it, though.
All throughout high school I acknowledged my attraction to girls, but I didn't accept it as something permanent. Actually, I didn't even think about the future implications of possibly being gay. I just thought to myself that I was young and could possibly be confused. In my deep denial days (especially in early high school) , I'd go as far to think that it was only a phase, normal for a teen girl to experience before really falling for a man. I wanted to believe that me reading yuri exclusively and getting a load of feels from it wasn't indicative of me being lesbian in any way.
>>
>>7703439
It took me a long time. I thought it was a phase brought on by abuse and I ignored it for many years, until I realised I was 19 and usually teen phases finish by that point, so I accepted it at that point. Thought I was bi for a little, but then I fell for a girl and we fucked and I realised that I was 100% gay.
>>
Asuka or Rei?
>>
File: FB_IMG_1453791335087.jpg (50KB, 720x839px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1453791335087.jpg
50KB, 720x839px
>>7703791
Rei. Forever and always.
>>
>>7703439
No sudden moment of realisation for me. When I was little I once got a Ken doll for my Barbie but complained that boys were icky and Barbie #1 wanted to marry Barbie #2. I was never questioned in this, so I happily kept pairing off my female toys to each other.

Once puperty rolled around and the other girls started talking about what they liked about boys, I openly discussed what I liked about girls. I never really got anything but a sideways glance here and there, hopefully I intrigued a couple of my classmates.

There was one guy from a Jehovah's Witness family that tried to talk me out of it and started following me home, but it only took me showing up on his doorstep and asking his parents to tell him to lay off me for it to stop.
>>
File: 1484451501236.jpg (142KB, 697x830px) Image search: [Google]
1484451501236.jpg
142KB, 697x830px
>>7703791
Asuka.
>>
Today I downloaded several dating apps even though I have no idea what I can suggest.
Looked at my profile photos - they are so much better (bur still 6/10 at max) than reality I felt a little guilty.
>>
>>7703991
Good luck, Anon.
I'm doomed to never use any dating apps as I look so much more terrible on photos.
>>
How to find a charitable soul to stop being khv? I doubt it's interesting to sleep with unexperienced people.
>>
>>7704149
How qt are you?
>>
>>7704171
Below average or I wouldn't stay untouched for so long.
>>
>>7704149
It can be fun actually. They're cute and you can show them how to do things the way you like. If both of you are inexperienced then it takes some of the anxiety out because you're on equal footing and are both just looking for a good time. Don't let your inexperience worry you, anon.

>>7702519
Just 1 and it's too small for me but I like it.
>>
>>7702519
I own 4, but one is too small for me. I need more.

>>7704149
I wouldn't worry about it. I used to be a KHV until two years ago, but you can just use hookups as exp training. You probably won't see them again, so you don't have to worry about looking stupid.
>>
>>7704189
How old are you now?
>>
>>7704195
I'm 24, 25 in a few weeks.
>>
I accidentally fucked my brothers gf yesterday night and now I'm planning damage control. Any tips?
>>
>>7704398
I accidentally had sex with my dad's GF once and the only advice I can give you is cover your face and play dead.
>>
this thread went downhill fast.

All Americans unite for handegg day
>>
>>7704408
Does that actually work? I'm currently in the "sorry but your gf is my property now" told with a puppy face- territory.
>>
>>7704416
I hate fucking Oblong Toss.
>>
>>7704398
Run away.
>>
>>7704416
This thread belongs to the British Empire. Colonies should know their place and keep out of the civilized lands.
>>
>>7702563
>waaah ur dumb because you can't read my mind and i refuse to say what's on it because it's empty
>>
>not being centrist libertarian
ISHYGGY DIGGY
>>
>>7704451
Didn't you c.u.c.k yourselves?
>>
File: madoka.jpg (117KB, 492x492px) Image search: [Google]
madoka.jpg
117KB, 492x492px
>>7700960
>>7700765
Lol, not even conservative, my college is literally full of commies. I'm left leaning, just not to the point where I want socialism. I voted Bernie on the assumption that if he hit office, the Senate/House would keep him in line and we could have some moderate-left policies in place.

Socialism's kiiiind of a dirty word when your parents and all their friends can pretty much write books about how much it fucked them over back in the day, just sayin'.
>>
>>7702519
are beanies the new snap-backs?
>>
>>7703157
they're just lazy furry fetishists.
>>
>>7701408
Trite propaganda up your sleeves. Lame.
>>
>>7700806
>Never trust a bi-shit.

Funny you said that, with gold star lesbians being whores and drama queens.
>>
>>7702519
I only have one, but I can’t wear it because it makes me look 12
>>
File: 1475922027525.png (57KB, 168x173px) Image search: [Google]
1475922027525.png
57KB, 168x173px
I fucking hate that the NFL superbowl is in my city this year. Bunch of out-of-town plebs riding my train, adding to the already congested highways.

However, I did see that lady gaga fellow walking around one of our bigger parks by the zoo one day when I got out of work. She is short as fuck.
>>
>>7702519
Four, and my friends make fun of me, and say I just look like a hipster instead of a lesbian.
My hair is too thick for me to do any other type of hats though.
>>
Does anyone else get a overwhelming feel of despair after getting ghosted again? 34 times. I remember each one of them. Each one that ghosted. Who's got the biggest number of them? Is it actually possible to get ghosted by every other lesbian on earth (since our comm is so small), therefore, running out of pucci altogether and forever??
>>
>>7698467
That's untrue!
I find conservative ladies sexy, even though we have different political views.
There's something hot about conservatism.
>>
>>7705681
yeah Gaga is like JUST Five feet tall, she's a tiny italian
>>
>>7705845
I feel this.
been ghosted so much ugh
>>
NEW! SHINY! POSSIBLY GOOD!

>>7706005
Thread posts: 389
Thread images: 55

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.