[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the smallest dick you've ever seen on another

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

What's the smallest dick you've ever seen on another gay guy?
>>
>>7694486
Five and a half inches long, but it was nearly as thick as my fist.
>>
>>7694486
What's that guy's name anyways?
>>
>>7694525
No idea. I keep seeing a naked picture of him posted on different boards and he has a really small dick. So I thought it was an appropriate OP image
>>
>>7694551
I'm guessing he's ftm with meta surgery but I can't find any information about this guy whatsoever
>>
it was like five inches. supremely disappointing experience. he was really dominant, which I prefer in a guy, but his equipment just didn't match up with his attitude.
>>
>>7694486
i hooked up with a guy and it was like
3.5 inches so we just kind of made out and i jerked myself off cause pfft and i was like do you want me to help you finish and he was like i did
and it was hard for me not to laugh
>>
Hooked up with a sissy, she hadn't been on hormones or anything, and I found her to have a dicklett maybe 3 inches, about as thick and a roll of lifesaves. Honestly. I laughed right in her face (I knew she'd love it though).
>>
>>7694511
>>7694591
>shortest you've ever seen is the average
hello size queens
>>
Some kid on my hockey team literally had just the head
>>
>>7694486
hmmm

There was one which was somewhere in the 5-6 inches length range but narrow as FUCK

It was seriously the definition of a needle dick. he slipped right into me and I didn't even really feel it.
>>
>>7694576
Speaking of ftms, the ftm I dated for a while probably would be the smallest dick I've ever seen, something like 3.5 inches erect.
I don't know if it counts to some people on here, but other than the size, it was normal. It wasn't a frankendick monstrosity or anything and just fine for a bottom.
>>
>>7696533
>probably would be the smallest dick I've ever seen
yeah, sounds about right
>something like 3.5 inches erect
...every guy you've ever met, cis or trans, is lying his face off to you about his dick size
the ftm average is 1.5"-2"
admittedly guys who get meta skew bigger, but 3.5" is genuinely impressive on a trans man
>>
5 inches. It was whatever, pretty boring. If it was smaller, that'd be erotic, I suppose. Even though I have a coca cola bottle sized dick, I like the idea of a guy with a dick so small that his pubes hide it. Maybe I'm weird, but that's pretty cute to me.
>>
>>7696551
Yeah that's what he said at the time, that originally he was going to get phallo, but his surgeon commented on his size being already big for an ftm.
>>
I've never seen one IRL smaller than my own.

I'm just under 4 inches fully erect.

Thankfully I'm a pure bottom femboy so it all works out.
>>
A "close" friend. about 7 inches long but as wide as my thumb.
>>
>>7694486
I got a bj from a chub with an innie.
>>
>>7695309
Lmfao
>>
>>7694486
PLEASE GIVE ME THE TEMPLATE FOR THAT BLACK GUY IMAGE THING

I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR IT FOREVER

EVEN JUST THE ORIGINAL PIC
>>
>>7694486
Honestly have had two encounters with two different men who were way out of the normal skew.

>How i encountered two
I've fucked a lot of guys. I think i might be a sex addict.

These two men were about the size of my thumb. (2.5-3" maybe? And thin) It was kinda messed up desu. They weren't trans or anything. One was Native American with a faggy personality. The other was white.

Usually if a guy is small the shortest is like 4 inches and the thinnest is like two fingers thick, but, Idk how, these two were dramatically smaller and had dicks only as thick and long as my thumb.

Wondering if they might be intersex corrected to male at birth or something. Anyone know what might be the case? Again, pretty sure they weren't trans.
>>
I'm concerned that I might be small. If I am, is there any hope for me to have a successful romantic relationship? I can get good at bottoming, I don't mind, I just want to not feel bad about muh anatomy
>>
>>7697217
Measure. If you are 5" or more, you're probably fine with most men. If you are 6.5" or more and the other guy isn't into it then he's a size queen.

If you are smaller than 5", it becomes trickier and you are going to need ways to surpass it for many men.

>good at bottoming
Number one way to get past it. Some tops are really into small dicked bottoms.

Also get good at sucking cock.

Having a good body (go to the gym) can sweeten the deal enough for some men too.
>>
>>7697234
Honestly, my concern is also with thickness. I heard from someone years ago that you should be thicker than a toilet paper tube. Is that about right?
>>
Smallest guy I ever had was also my first. He was a black guy and since I was new at this I never asked how big he was (but made the usual stereotypical assumption). Turns out he was 4.5" and not thick.

But all in all, it was the right size for my first blow job and getting fucked.
>>
>>7697247
Toilet tube is about 1.75" diameter. If you are close to the toilet paper tube thickness then it's probably fine. If you are thinner than 1.4" diameter maybe consider the extra steps. Hope hings work out for you anon.
>>
i saw a cock so small it look like a salami crum smelt like a crusty skin flap shoved in steamy shit cheeks of the old
>>
>>7697264
Only had one black guy ever. He was 7" and i sucked his cock and then he fucked me raw, hard, no lube outside bent over against a tree and he came inside. Super hot, but i was paranoid about hiv for the next couple months.

That was years ago and ive been tested (clean) and I use condoms every time now since that scare had me so paranoid.
>>
>>7694486
Couple inches, and tiny. He was pretty fem, but denied he was trans or taking E.
>>
>>7694486
my cousin, whom I had sex with. His teey weeney was qt though.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.