[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey trannies with significant others, where did you meet them....J-just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

Hey trannies with significant others, where did you meet them....J-just asking for a f-friend.
>>
>>7692997
>trannies
>significant others

Pick one. Being a tranny is like taking a vow of chastity, you ain't getting a significant other.
>>
>>7692997
FtM, but anime convention. We're going on two years now.
>>
>>7693576
this :(
>>
>>7692997
r9k
not memeing
>>
>>7693576

Well that's unfortunate. I want to make a tranny my significant other!
>>
>>7693734
So how is it dating an autistic robot? Also not memeing, genuinely curious. Does he REEEEEE out loud whenever there are normies around?
>>
>>7692997
ITT: LIES
>>
>>7693861
I'm not that anon but I am a robot, and as a certified robot I can tell you that dating me would probably involve a lot of stuff that doesn't require us to go out. Stuff like watching movies, cooking each other dinner, cuddling, or some combination of that. Super extroverted activities like going clubbing as a couple is probably right off the table unless I'm heavily inebriated.

I don't ree at normies, mostly just try to avoid them. If one of them ends up talking to me I'll either just pretend to be normal at best or at worst start blushing, stuttering and generally spilling spaghetti everywhere.
>>
>>7692997
On an internet forum a long long time ago. This will be our 9th year together.
>>
>>7692997
High school.
>>
>>7693861
he's not a robot but he has a friend that is autistic that showed him r9k
we do a lot of things like >>7693928 mentioned, but going to a bar or club is not out of the question either, we go on dinner dates quite often
i'm a straight mtf btw, if it matters
>>
>>7693928
That actually sounds perfect. God, where can I find another girl like this that has no problems with hons?
>>
File: 1466738208223.png (995KB, 700x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1466738208223.png
995KB, 700x1000px
MtF here, met my fiancé passing a stupid android game. We were both trolling the world chat, started pm'ing each other, found out we only lived about an hour apart, and decided to meet at a mall in the middle.
Next thing I know he's got me pressed against his car while we made out. Fast forward two years, we have a little apartment, both work for the state (only part time for me till I finish my degree but we still make plenty to get by) and life is pretty great.

Mfw I'm literally living the tranny dream
>>
>>7695720
As a forever alone Hon your situation fills me with contempt and I am infinitely jealous of you. I wish you nothing but happiness, anon.
>>
File: ia427d89bp9y.png (415KB, 600x528px) Image search: [Google]
ia427d89bp9y.png
415KB, 600x528px
MtG, I had a severe lapse of judgment and shared my Skype with another anon. They were kind of a chaser male, but somehow I still fell hard for them and vice versa, we lived two U.S. states away, made it work. Lived the straight mtf dream for a few months, then began resizing I preferred women; coincidentally it turns out my partner wanted to transition all along.

Fast forward 2.5 years, I have a degree, we're living together, working on startup ideas together, life's still pretty good. I hate the fact this makes me seem like a degenerate, thank God we're stealth at least...
>>
>>7693576
>tfw tranny
>tfw am married
u wot m8
>>
>>7692997
league of legos
>>
Playing Killing Floor 2. We live together now.
>>
>>7696591
sounds like you two are great together.

> it turns out my partner wanted to transition all along.
Everyone warns about chasers in 'dating while trans' discussions. But rarely discussed is the much more common scenario of your boyfriend deciding they want to be your girlfriend months/years down the track.
>>
A dozen garbage guys, preferably keeping each turd to less than a few dates, then you find the one.

Note: look & sound cis, don't get axe wound too soon
>>
>>7697335
oh and date bi guys. Are the str8 guys even kidding? lol
>>
Ftm here. My gf and I were coworkers and good friends before I transitioned. She wasn't supportive of my transition at first but she came around. I put off asking her out for a long time because I didn't think she would like a tranny. I'm glad I was wrong.
>>
I met my partner pre-transition, they were my lab partner at university. In terms of finding someone, my advice would be to find a chill bisexual. For me personally that took the edge off the whole experience as I didn't worry about them not liking certain features as they were into a range of stuff.
>>
>>7692997
they don't
>>
>>7697335
>don't get axe wound too soon
getting the axe wound ups your chances of getting a str8 guy tho
>>
On OkCupid. Not a very romantic story desu. He's a roofer and a man's man and he fucking loves MMA and football. Not anyone who you'd think of as a chaser.
>>
File: 1481674484455.jpg (69KB, 699x485px) Image search: [Google]
1481674484455.jpg
69KB, 699x485px
>>7696591
>>7695720

>passing
>stealth
>start up
>both post anime pics

These stories are probably true but I don't believe em.
>>
>>7699440

why would a str8 guy date a girl that used to be a boy and cant give him kids?
>>
>>7697187
as they say there is somebody for everybody
>>
Met my current bf through an MMO. Internet relationship is hard but we're meeting several times a year with plans to move in eventually. It's really easy to find relationships in MMOs, just have to watch out for the autists.
>>
>>7693576
Wot m8?
Guess i better tell my s/o.
>>
>>7692997
Met my gf through my ex. She likes the shitty anime and music i like so that made it easier.
>>
She was my friend's girlfriend and when I started renting a room from them, her and I started fucking a couple months later. I'd rather be dead now desu.
>>
>>7706402
rather than what?
>>
I trapped a 'gay' man

t. mtf
>>
>>7706441
not that anon but assume alive?
>>
>>7697335

When is too soon? For the last chaser I met from here, the answer was, "ever." Which is a shame since he was great and I thought we had an understanding from the beginning that I might or might not get SRS, so he should be comfortable with me having a dick and later getting SRS.
>>
>>7693576

>tfw that's my life

>>7695720

Well, not THE tranny dream, since there are several, even when you're just looking at romance dreams.

>>7696591

It's a good thing you're a transbian. That would have made me flip a table.

>>7697460

When did she start liking you?

>>7699475

He doesn't have a crossdressing fetish, does he? Also, is he an actual chaser or was he just looking for a girl and went, "Fuck it" when he met you?

>>7701403

Because said girl that used to be a boy was a transbian and he had a fetish for turning lesbians straight? He also has a fetish for helping girls find their true selves and the idea of a failed male turning themselves into a woman to please him is gratifying to the personal cult every straight man has around "muh diiiiiiiickkkk."

>>7706402

Sounds like nothing anyone should feel sorry for happened to you.

>>7706484

Are you the tranny that didn't pass but really wanted some dick, so you went with a gay guy and later he got mad when he found out you were a tranny, but he stayed with you through your transition and is kind of straight now? Loved the thread, senpai.
>>
>>7706484
>>7706936
No, it's more complicated than that... I was a femboy or so I'd thought, didn't even really consider that I could be trans (though never considered myself a "man". He even asked if I was happy being a boy at one point... Anyway, we'd dated before but broke up because I was emotionally dead and incapable of love. We started dating again some time later because we both missed each other; he did make me feel happy like no-one else before, but I still felt incapable of loving him. More so I felt incapable of loving myself. I knew he loved me and I felt he either deserved the same from me or I should let him go... I decided I didn't want to let him go; I knew if I could work through my own personal shit (depression since the onset of puberty, etc) I'd be able to love him. Part of it was that I never considered myself gay, I always considered myself female when it came to romance and that this was a gay relationship and that felt so weird and alien despite accepting that I was attracted men. That's when it all clicked, the depression, the isolation, the emptiness; everything that made me feel so miserable...
So I came out to him and he told me he loved me regardless, he encouraged me to get therapy (I confessed during an extremely depressive episode after he wouldn't accept "I'm fine" as a response) and here we are. I honestly think I'd have killed myself without his love and support.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.