[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you're a Cis hetro male and date a transgender woman.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 1483207327959.jpg (25KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1483207327959.jpg
25KB, 320x320px
If you're a Cis hetro male and date a transgender woman. Does that make you gay? And, if you are a Cis hetro woman and if you date a transgender woman. Does that make you straight?
>>
>if you're a man and you date a woman does that make you gay
>if you're a woman and you date a woman does that make you straight

Erm. What?
>>
>>7692306

No to both questions.
>>
File: 1483212374121.png (96KB, 332x333px) Image search: [Google]
1483212374121.png
96KB, 332x333px
>>7692341
There's this transgirl who really wants to date me. But, I don't wanna cuz I have fear that it will make me gay
>>
>>7692356
If she looks like a woman, sounds like a woman, feels like a woman, and acts like a woman, you're straight. You're straight because you're attracted to femininity. The only thing that cod potential get in the way is the penis and sterility, but that can be dealt with as it comes. Just be sure to communicate with her properly.
>>
>>7692405
Here's a picture of us
>>
>>7692408

So you don't realize your other thread is still up, do you, nigger?

>>7681206
>>
You are dating a man, but whether or not you use the gay identity is up to you.
>>
>>7692408
wait, that was you two in the op pic?
you're straight, dating a chick, etc
congratulations on your hot gf, we're all very jealous
>>
>>7692306

When did she start HRT, by the way? Her head is pretty small and feminine. At least in that angle.
>>
>>7692408
Looks cis desu
>>
>>7692408

Awww, you look cute together.

Fuck her brains out.
>>
>>7692472
Looks like an early transition. That's always the case with these stories. Never seen a story like this where she didn't start at 14 or some shit.

Feels bad to be a late transitioning hon ;_;
>>
>>7692306
We should really make a pamphlet for these kinds of fucking question.
>>
Why does it even matter. Is there something wrong with homosexuality?
>>
>>7692306
no, it makes you bi
>>
>>7692848
this, dumb frogposter
>>
>>7692408
You look volatile and unstable.
>>
>>7692408
>>7692356
>>7692306
>frogposter
fuck off
>>
>>7692408
You already look like a faggot, embrace it.
>>
>>7692408
You look like someone I went to school with, whats your name?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.