[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>It's another "try to find an attractive man who

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 1377872199823.gif (206KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1377872199823.gif
206KB, 500x500px
>It's another "try to find an attractive man who isn't a slut, but only grow another year closer to dying alone" year.
>>
Why are normies so slutty reee get a fucking hobby
>>
>>7692404
Because humans are genetically programmed to be garbage and only the uggos can't get away with it.
>>
>>7692404
Feminism fucked society pretty bad, and they're still salting the wound. It's not gonna improve. We're gonna reach critical hedonism and then society will collapse.
>>
>>7692457

How do you imagine gays would fit in a society where feminism never happened? And do you mean no feminism at all, or nothing after women were allowed to vote?
>>
>>7692457
>feminism
How is feminism responsible for turning men into raging sluts? White middle class men all need to die. They're the cancer literally killing this world.

>EVERYTHING HAS TO BE ABOUT MYYYY DICK OR I'M BEING OPPRESSED!!!
>>
>>7692485
well they advocate for women to be sluts
so kind of advancing degeneracy in western society
>>
>>7692225
What do you consider attractive?
>>
>>7692552
cuddling
>>
My boyfriend of 2 years dumped me 11 hours ago via text, I want to die. He met someone he has feelings for and wants to pursue that
>>
>>7692555
I'm sure you can find plenty of guys on your level that will cuddle.

Define slut, please.
>>
>>7692520
But not gay men, right? Must be women's fault that fags are whores.
>>
>>7692566
Your boyfriend:
>muh dik

>>7692552
Not fat, balding or that hideous "american easter egg" german face that's all round with a little tuft of hair at the top of a receding hairline.
>>
>>7692689
>that hideous "american easter egg" german face

u wot
>>
>>7692689
How old are you and what do you look like?
>>
File: Ameripotato.jpg (23KB, 513x584px) Image search: [Google]
Ameripotato.jpg
23KB, 513x584px
>>7692729
Like this. Often with those shitty massive black-framed glasses.

>>7692749
I'm not saying and I look nice.
>>
>>7692759
>I look nice.
Sure you do.

So the problem could not possibly be you. It has to be everyone else.
Enjoy your gay death.
>>
>>7692799
>Being a sassy bitch on the internet
As if anyone cares about your sissy opinion.
>>
>>7692877
I'm not the one complaining about not having any one to cuddle with.
>>
>>7692977
That wasn't me either.
>>
>>7693116
Someone has to put things into perspective. I just happened to be available.

I'm sick of stuck up, lazy chumps complaining about being alone.

They need to realize that it is their fault.
>>
>>7693131
Nah you're just a butthurt uggo. Your kind pop up screaming like angry banshees every time someone rightly calls fags sluts.
>>
>>7693140
I don't care about slut shaming.
What bugs me is all the posts of
>Tfw no bf
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.