[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many older siblings do you have I have 3 and I turned

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5

File: doggo.jpg (34KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
doggo.jpg
34KB, 400x400px
How many older siblings do you have

I have 3 and I turned out to be a trap
>>
Ffs by older siblings I meant older brothers because that is the only fucking shit that matters
>>
>>7691620
i constantly ''''''joke'''''' with my younger brother that he must be gay because of me
of course, i'm ftm and the older brother rule likely does not apply to older brothers (female)
fun fact: all the research on older brothers and sexual orientation/gender identity was done by blanchard
>>
I have an older half-sister, but I've only met her like 2 times. MtF soon.
>>
>>7691649
niichan..?

niichan?!
>>
>>7691693
my little bro is 14
surely he wouldn't do anything like post on 4chan underage, right? :^)
>>
>>7691620l
Older sister whom I don't particularly idolize. Transwoman.
>>
File: 1008733672.png (75KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
1008733672.png
75KB, 500x332px
>>7691707
But you're a niichan.

I love niichans. You're the greatest. The best. All niichans deserve hugs! All niichans deserve love!

...I miss my big bro
>>
>>7691649
really?

i mean idk from what i've read it seems kinda plausible
>>
>>7691822
it might, under some circumstances, but probably not
if it's related to chromosomes, which is the current running hypothesis, it would only hold true for trans men with very specific intersex conditions (and would be equally true for women with those conditions)
if it's related to hormone levels during brain development, it would hold true for a decent number of but not all trans men
>>
>>7691827
is blanchard really that bad tho?
>>
>>7691828
i agree with him about 70-80% of the time, so no
disagreements: existence and prevalence of aap, 100% correlation between orientation and type, bisexual trans women
that's a bit of a thread derailment, though
>>
>>7691620
Older sister, older brother, ended up being a twink.
>>
>>7691620

I'm the oldest and MtF.
>>
Older sister who is 2 years older that I always envied desu, younger brother who is 2 years younger than me but who has always been masc growing up I was the really fem middle child mtf
>>
>>7691869
Same for me, I have two younger brothers specifically. Sometimes I wonder if being my mother's first pregnancy/child fucked me up somehow, or if she lived unhealthily while she was pregnant with me. Then I realize I don't really care that much and I wouldn't blame her for it anyway.
>>
I am the oldest and I'm masc faggot. Younger brother and sister.
>>
I'm an only child
>>
>>7691620
No older brothers. I'm gay.
>>
>>7691649
>of course, i'm ftm and the older brother rule likely does not apply to older brothers (female)
Maybe it does? How much younger is he?

>>7692202
>two younger sisters
FTFY
>>
1 and I'm a 88% gay bisexual
>>
>>7693112
Fucking breeder.
>>
>>7691620
Mom had a stillbirth at 9 months and he would have been my older brother. She got pregnant with me a bit too close to that stillbirth and I turned out a ftm tranny. I like to joke with her that I absorbed him.
>>
>>7691620
0 and i'm a big ol faggot
my younger brother is a homo too
but my youngest brother is not (as far as we know)
>>
>>7691620
One older sister.

Bisexual, male.
>>
my older brother is a straight dudebro

i'm a mega gay boy
>>
I'm the youngest of three on my mom's side. I'm bi trans but I'm apparently the least shitty of a person out of the three so I guess it evens out. On my step dads side I also have two other (step) siblings but I don't really talk to them nor do I even know how old they are. I mainly just don't bother with them. Ive had such awful experiences with my biological brother and sister that I kinda just don't want to take the chance of adding another shitty relationship on the pile.
My biological father also got remarried a few years and had kids but I have no idea where any of them are and it's easier just to hate the two I have.
>>
>>7691620
10 siblings, 8 are brothers and a sister, and I'm the last one. No single gays in the family. My mom spoilt my sister a lot so she's a doctor now. I'm straight guy btw.
>>
>>7691620
None.
I'm a straight FtM. I do think my mom having her first kid at 40 probably fucked me up hormonally in the womb and that's why I'm trans, though.
>>
>>7696037
>My mom spoilt my sister a lot so she's a doctor now.
How did she spoil her? Why?
>>
>>7696070
When we're young, she pamper her with girly stuff, just like the typical mom so she doesn't become a dyke. Mother daughter relationship sort of things you know. My sister is kind of a nerd and will getting married this summer.
>>
I had a twin sister that was stillborn, I'm mtf.
>>
>>7696208
Maybe you absorbed her too
>>
>>7691620
MTF, 1 older sister, 1 older brother
>>
>>7691620
me too anon. there is a correlation with this.
>>
1 younger brother
I was much more physically masculine when I was his age than he is now (he has hips+ass, I never did)

and I'm a fucking tranny
such a sad waste
I'm sorry little bro :-(
>>
File: images (2).jpg (11KB, 264x191px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
11KB, 264x191px
>>7694975
>Ive had such awful experiences with my biological brother and sister

You can tell us about it anon
>>
>>7693066
four and a half years younger
i'm 18, he just turned 14
i came out when he was 8-9 so he doesn't have much concept of having had a sister
the cause for the older brother association is unknown but speculated to be chromosomal, which kinda cuts me out
>>
i'm the middle child, 2 very cishet brothers and i'm ftm

(...yeah, i know)
>>
>>7691620
No older siblings, but I'm a fraternal twin and I ended up liking dicks. Life is weird.
>>
>>7702248
Girl twin, right?
>>
>tfw only child and a tranny

sorry dad
>>
>>7702366
no, we're both dudes
>>
>>7702431

Don't apologize, anon. If he wanted a straight son, he should have had a backup. For all he knew, you could have died in a car accident or during a hockey game.
>>
>>7702039
My sister isnt really that bad, all things considered. Shes was a shit person since I was little but has gotten at least a little bit better. She's only out to get what she can get from whoever she can. She tries to get my mom to buy her daughter stuff by taking advantage of my moms love of browsing in stores. My mom knows this but still lets her tag along but also shuts her right the fuck down whenever she starts her shit.

My brother on the other hand is an absolute garbage person.
He thinks hes alot more clever than he actually is. He thinks hes alot more charming than he actually is (Im still amazed at the amount of people around our small town I used to live in that actually thinks hes an ok Person). He's emotionally (and sometimes physically) abused his only daughter. FOR YEARS. He's told her things like "you weren't wanted", "I wish I had a boy", he's called her useless and all manner of awful verbal abuse on a near constant basis for the years (14 out of her 17 years of life) he had her. He would go out to eat with girlfriends and flat out refuse to feed her. He complained about her having food in the fridge when she was old enough to have a job and pay for her own shit but wouldn't hesitate to eat her food. And then complains about how hard it is to raise her because shes so bad but cant seem to understand that he's the reason shes the way she is. He's disturbingly attached to the messes he makes. I used to live with him for a short time and he would through shit fits when I cleaned the living room (which you could barely walk through or sit down in) or the kitchen (which was normally on the level of shit you'd see in an episode of kitchen nightmares). Theres an entire list of shit I dont have the patience to type because if I did I would start putting holes in my wall. But please note that what I put up there isnt even the worst of what hes done. This is why I dont want to risk having kids, I dont want to risk becoming somone like him.
>>
0 older and 0 younger siblings feels kinda nice? Didn't have much of a dad ether all he does it drink 24/7 and my mom worked all the time.
MtF here and no one in my family cares about me so its w/e.
>>
>>7706532
>He's told her things like "you weren't wanted", "I wish I had a boy",
i'm sure that's not going to turn her ftm /s
>>
I'm an older sister (cis lesbian) and my little brother is fem as fuck. He's either going to be a twink or a transbian when he gets older.
>>
>>7706981
if that was possible I would have just ended up being gay instead of a tranny.
>>
>>7707135
>transbian
straight mtf more likely

>>7707136
why would you? it's not guaranteed anyway.
>>
>>7707203
I don't believe that being trans is inherently psychological. It has psychological symptoms but not a psychological cause. I think its more neurological in nature. But then again that's just my assumptions. So it could happen?
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.