[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why haven't you moved to a more Progressive Country like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTVtYvVwUXg&
>>
>>7691493
Too many niggers
>>
lol sweden being that progressive is a meme

sweden is a pretty racist, lgbt-phobic country

t. finland with knowledge
>>
>>7691493
Because I can't afford rich Stockholm neighborhoods were you're treated as a god for being gay so I'd have to settle in one of the poorer, very likely immigrant neighborhoods were you get publicly hanged for being gay.

But then even if I was rich Sweden has such stupidly high taxes and now most of those taxes are going to MENA immigrants and "refugees" that I'd never move that anyway.

Don't get me wrong, I'd go to vacation in Sweden any day but live there? Fuck no, never.
>>
>>7691586
i mean its really like finland

all that progressive shit is in like where, the fucking capital at best
>>
Sweden has the most fucked-up drug policy of Western Europe and how they sell alcohol here is the biggest pain in the ass.
>>
>>7691611
oh yeah i've heard of the drug shit being so retarded that fucking finland seems like california when it comes to weed

how's weed there btw, like the attitudes n shit and the law

here in finland if you get caught with weed its just a minor fine and it only leaves a notation on your fine register which goes away after a while
>>
Already live here. Enjoying it mostly. Look at US health policy makes me enjoy it even more.
>>
>>7691493
Uruguay will always be better desu
>>
>>7691493
Because I don't speak swedish and don't like the cold. And I don't want my love of cars and booze taxed to death.
>>
File: 1466613113278.png (18KB, 824x928px) Image search: [Google]
1466613113278.png
18KB, 824x928px
I am already in Canada.

The shitshow they have down south is getting out of control.
>>
>>7691493
THE BORDER IS CLOSED. FAGGOTS BTFO
>>
File: 1481579796393.jpg (120KB, 612x609px) Image search: [Google]
1481579796393.jpg
120KB, 612x609px
>>7692630
You do realize that when the USA finally descends into civil war, we are just as fucked as the yanks are? We cannot build a 9000km wall.
>>
>>7694933
Not with that attitude you can't.
>>
>>7691586
That's because when you force "anti-racism" and LGBT propaganda the only result is more racism and more homo/transphobia.
>>
>>7694933
>when the USA finally descends into civil war
> TFW there's an entire ocean between me and them
>>
>>7694999
Keep forcing this "the only way to defeat evil is to surrender to it" meme, I'm sure it will fool somebody with half a brain someday.
>>
>>7691493
Youre safer in Poland these days than in Sweden.
>>
>>7691493
I don't want to pay 60% of my wages in taxes.
>>
>>7691493
fuck off, we're full.

bursting to the brim actually. people are going to have to leave. by force if need be.
>>
Because France is better
>>
Because I really don't want to live with a bunch of muslims
>>
File: ZIHhZBO.png (463KB, 1225x850px) Image search: [Google]
ZIHhZBO.png
463KB, 1225x850px
because i just don't want to go there and work in a kebab restaurant. i want a skilled job.
>>
>>7691607
You mean like most nations. And even then, the capital might be tolerant as a structure, but there are still PLENTY of people willing to fuck up your day just because of who you are. And sure, they might be fined or jailed or whatever due to a progressive structure, but that won't rewind time back to before you were harassed/jumped/etc.
>>
>>7694933
There's no need to build a wall. All canadians have to do is move north about 15 steps and suddenly all americans freeze upon trying to enter.
>>
File: 79646834.jpg (209KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
79646834.jpg
209KB, 1024x768px
>>7699144
>move north about 15 steps
There's no need to move north further unless you live like in vancouver. It's already cold enough as it is.
>>
>>7699190
It's just a security measure. Making sure no one actually touches you from america.
>>
New Zealand will do. At least it isn't America.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.