[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>sexually submissive and enjoy being toyed with in a physically

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

>sexually submissive and enjoy being toyed with in a physically dominant way
>undesirable large gross body and strong facial features (40A bra, 17 in shoulders, 41 in hips fridgebod)
Is there a greater sexual hell?
>>
>>7690116
>Is there a greater sexual hell?
Yes, being male.
>>
>>7690116
If you're not resisting, can't someone still do that?
>>
>>7690358
I dont think its psychologically possible to be desired like a small cute person is if youre huge and can overpower the bottom 50% of men
>>
File: IMG_2265.jpg (57KB, 460x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2265.jpg
57KB, 460x400px
I feel your pain, OP. I'm a really submissive guy but I'm tall, have masculine features, lots of hair, and really bad back acne. Like, it's seriously fucked. Googling 'bad back acne' gives you a good idea of what it looks like.
>>
>>7690352
Anon. i am male. Estrogen doesnt do shit
>>
>>7690506
No you're not you're a chick.
>>
>>7690382
But femdom happens all the time and is super popular, despite the average woman not being able to physically overpower the average man. Submission is primarily psychological.
>>
>>7690536
No, I'm a bizarre guy.
>>7690554
Femdoms have an entirely different attraction and perspective to big male subs, vs petite male subs and female subs. Generally. This is not a difficult concept.
>>
>>7690579
Sure, but I don't see why what you want can't be achieved. Just find yourself a strong girl/boy/whatever that has no problem tossing you around.
>>
>>7690579
>No, I'm a bizarre guy.
Don't be transphobic.
>>
>>7690589
They wont see me as a cute/small/chaseable thing
>>7690593
Dont force labels on me.
>>
>>7690612
So are you submissive or not, you little bitch?
Who cares if they don't see you as small and cute if they're still willing to dom your ass? Sounds like you want to be a pet rabbit, not a sub.
>>
>>7690632
I dont wanna be dommed like a man would be dommed its called dysphoria you fucking tard
>>
>>7690383
go on spiro maybe?
>>
>>7690579
looks like you have a cute butt desu
>>
>>7690645
I assure you that I did not see all the women I've dommed as small and weak and cute or whatever.
>>
>>7690656
Yeah but I have a male skeleton so for most thats gonna trigger a response that youd have to a male. There are exceptions obv but from my perspective as a sub i always feel fucking male because of what im stuck in. Thats what the threads about

Further proof is ive seen actual cuties more histrionic than me still be desired where if i show histrionics im dropped faster than an asteroid because they see me as a guy
>>
>>7690684
You just gotta find someone who is okay with trans women. It's rare, but not impossible like you're making it out to be.
>>
>>7690695
I know i can find someone but the point im making is that i have to seek out someone who makes an exception. Petite cute trans girls dont have to do that at all. Boot up tinder and theyre good. Thats what im kvetching about
>>
>>7690706
You realize the majority of those are gross chasers, right? Finding someone who just accepts you for you rather than desiring a niche fetish sex toy is pretty hard across the board.
>>
>>7690731
Nope. Guys and girls of every stripe are into them and see them as a feminine being, bringing out that very specific proactive sexual instinct. I have witnessed it firsthand.
>>
>>7690116
Is 41 inches really mannish large at the hips? Fug.
32B bra
16" shoulders
42" hips
>>
>>7690752
Okay, now you're just getting delusional. The average straight dudebro isn't going anywhere near a trans person.

I'm sorry you got some rough shit to deal with anon, but no trans woman is on complete easy street. Maybe if they're white and super rich, it's close, but still.
>>
>>7690774
It combines with my large ribcage. You have cis range underbust. Im literally 20% larger than you
>>7690781
I didnt say every straight man would but when they DO find a guy or a girl whos interested they are usually interested in a sexually proactive way. When with me its a sexually passive way. Stop being pedantic
>>
>>7690809
Maybe when you stop being hopeless about the whole thing. I still don't see why you being more masculine or whatever automatically makes people go passive or whatever.
Sub or dom isn't about physical size or power.
>>
>>7690832
Because it does. Sexually passive women desire me, proactive ones do not. Men are a little better but they still see me completely differently than they see a female or a petite transgirl
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.