[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So say you want to get some of those black market hormones to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

So say you want to get some of those black market hormones to avoid doctors and prescriptions for whatever the reasons are.

Where would you start?
>>
>>7689325
Get a blood test through PrivateMD, then order from QHI. Rinse and repeat for 2 years until you're a cute thicc lady (male).
>>
>>7689453
Actually I'm trying to get Dihydrotestosterone cream
>>
just get a cock guillotine
>>
>>7689325
Hydrochloric acid
>>
not gonna lie, former lgbtq voter here, but seriously we can't let these faggots have the equal rights codes
>>
>>7689586
what does this have to do with anything
>>
>>7689566
Dht causes baldness.
>>
>>7689687
I don't care too much, plus neither side of my family has issues with balding anyway.
>>
(´・ω・`) pls respond
>>
>>7689566
Why would you want dht. It doesn't really do anything other than make you hairy and bald. DHT doesn't increase muscle cause dht can't bind to muscle androgen receptors.
>>
>>7689687
>>7690171
because op is a trans man and using dht cream means you can grow your t-dick from legitimate micropenis to small normalpenis, expanding your bottom surgery options and giving you a chance at a much better life
>>
>>7690171
ftms use DHT before metoidioplasty and it's been shown to produce pretty decent results
>>
>>7690181
Attaining normal penis size, even on the smaller end is unrealistic, but yeah this is what OP wants it for.
>>
>>7690181
Ah I see
Testosterone is pretty easy to get, there's like thousands of dealers on tor markets for it. But bodybuilders don't use DHT so that'll probably be harder to find, but maybe some dealers have it.
>>
>>7690203
well, keep in mind the average cis male penis size in the west is barely over 5"
the largest t-dick i know of is 6", but that's roughly equivalent to jonah falcon and thus not a realistic goal
4" or so is realistic if you're already above average, though
>>
>>7690206
DHT isn't easy to get in the US. Not by a longshot. That's why I'm looking for alternative sources.
>>
File: 2016-12-01 05_37_38-Greenshot.png (165KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
2016-12-01 05_37_38-Greenshot.png
165KB, 1600x900px
>>7689325
bixlist.com

its my new craigslist competitor. you can use swear words on there.
>>
>>7690669
Did you spell that right? The link is dead.
>>
does dht actually work?
>>
>>7694849
Well it depends on what you're using it for.
>>
>>7694849
definitely works for being bald and hairy
>>
>>7699018
Good job not reading the rest of the comments.
>>
>>7700285
>reading shitposts
>>
>>7690222
>the largest t-dick i know of is 6"
where did you hear this i need source pls
>>
>>7703366
somewhere deep in the archives of ftm livejournal
dude was a youtuber in like 2007 so said youtube videos are most likely long gone
>>
>>7703366
Anon is making shit up. 4 inches is already really impressive and big for t-dicks. Most FtMs get like 1 or 2 inches.
>>
>>7703390
i know 1-2" is the average, i spend a lot of time pointing that out to people when they act like any trans guys can expect to get 3 or 4
but there are cis men with massive off the scale dicks, so it's not weird there are trans men with them too
>>
File: TidIjci.jpg (114KB, 612x959px) Image search: [Google]
TidIjci.jpg
114KB, 612x959px
REEEEEEE SEP7A JEWS GET OUT
>>
>>7689616
its a meme you dip
>>
>>7690222
>well, keep in mind the average cis male penis size in the west is barely over 5"
lolwat maybe if you exclusively hang around tiny dicked asians. Actually even then I've never met asians with dicks smaller than 5 inches.
5.5" is the average if you include all races.
>>
SEP7 NIGGER GTFO
>>
>>7706026
unless you're getting the tape out and measuring every single dick you've seen, you're being lied to
they've done studies with hundreds of men having their dicks professionally measured, average is within a couple decimal points of 5.1" and barely varies by race
>>
>>7707075
I can get a pretty good idea of a guys size just by comparing it to my own dick
>>
>>7706744
Jester what the FUCK are you doing on the gay board you fucking faggot
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.