[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In a situation where you had to come out as mtf, set somewhere

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

In a situation where you had to come out as mtf, set somewhere like a workplace, or within a social group whom no nothing of your past. Wouldn't it be a better idea to come out as a detransitioning ftm? That would explain your "unfortunate" masculinization as a woman. The best part is, as far as anyone else is concerned, you're cis.
>>
>>7688671
No because they will think you're more crazy for transitioning then changing your mind.
>>
>>7688671
No, because most people don't know what detransitioning or ftms are, so you'd have to explain all that and then you'd end up looking like a wishy washy retard that can't decide what they want or commit to anything. Your "unfortunate masculinization" would literally be your fault for being a tranny weirdo.
>>
>>7688678
>as if transitioning mtf isnt crazier
>>
>>7688691
Remember, you're dealing with normies. The idea that you can change your gender at all, either way, is radical. The fact you did it and then went back is even more so.
>>
>>7688696
Still, we are given a choice between coming off as a mentally ill degenerate man, or a mentally ill degenerate "cis woman", and i think i know which one most people here would prefer.
>>
>>7688718
In the normie mind, there's literally no difference. Either way, you're mentally ill and don't know something as basic as the fact that gender can't be changed.
>>
>>7688721
Yes, but like i said, you're a mentally ill "cis woman". At least you know at the end of the day thats what everyone you came out to will view you as.
>>
>>7688734
No, they won't. You're just a mutilated freak in that case. This is no better than non-passing mtf.
>>
What the fuck? Is this JUST to ensure that people call you "she"?

Because that's pretty selfish. A lot of detransitioners don't even consider themselves cis. You'd be presenting to normies someone who clearly identifies as a woman, and it reinforces for them that transitioning is crazy and that people who do it are really the gender that matches their natal sex.

Why would you throw all the rest of us under the bus just to be more comfortable? Fuck off.
>>
>>7688768
>A lot of detransitioners don't even consider themselves cis.
So the deception will be accurate then.

>and it reinforces for them that transitioning is crazy and that people who do it are really the gender that matches their natal sex.
>Why would you throw all the rest of us under the bus
There we have it. You want to conceal the existence of detransition because you believe it suits your socio-political objectives. Which are purely selfish, you hypocrite.

Well, your plan is backfiring. Denialism over detransition will only lead to more actual detransitions.
>>
>>7688671
god this is so smart. just tell everyone that as a teen you took T and give some sob story about how perverted liberal culture blinded you and you made a huge mistake believing in the gender transition lie and destroyed your body with T, that's why you
re tall with masculine hands and a big skull, but now you realize you're just a woman like God made you and you are trying so hard just to return to your assigned female sex and leave the sick LGBT stuff behind. Instantly all your male features are overlooked and nobody will harass, they think you're one of them, you're validating their hatred of trans and they'll love you for it while overlooking everything. Fuck its so brilliant, I really want to do this.
>>
alright, why don't you try this and report back to us with your results
>>
>>7688671
>>7689175
The dick might clue them in.
>>
>>7689265
On the flip side you could get SRS and if the fake vagina looks weird you have an out to explain it by saying you had a phalloplasty during your trans phase but then had it undone and that's why your vagina looks weird
>>
>>7688671
Interesting idea. I'm a non-transitioning mtf and I'm thinking of saying I'm ftm so that people think of me like a girl and I can get away with anything feminine.
>>
>>7688819
Or we want the detransitioners that cis people meet to be real ones and not liars? Jesus.

OP, I think you're just trolling. You don't sound remotely like a woman.
>>
>>7690353
Yet you've admitted that the existence of detransitioners themselves is the problem in your eyes.
>>
Avatarfagging is against the rules.
>>
>>7690353
>You don't sound remotely like a woman.
What would you know? :^)
>>
>>7690378
No son, I didn't. I have always supported detransitioners. I DON'T support opportunistic liars. Go fuck yourself with a stick of ginger.

>>7690876
I've met women before, weirdly enough. I'm thinking you're from /pol/. Why is it that I get banned for "shitposting" there when I disagree but can back myself up with real research, but you get away with trolling here?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.