[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it so fun to create ridiculously hot looking grindr profiles,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_3053.jpg (107KB, 800x997px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3053.jpg
107KB, 800x997px
Why is it so fun to create ridiculously hot looking grindr profiles, and visciously tear down anyone's confidence who dare to hit on that profile?
>>
>>7684587
... jesus I could only imagine with all of the fragile snowflakes on there
>>
File: 1483845693762.gif (498KB, 500x357px) Image search: [Google]
1483845693762.gif
498KB, 500x357px
literal psychopathic behavior
>>
>>7684587
Jokes on you, you're the one wasting your time because after you are rude to them they go get fucked elsewhere.
>>
>>7684701
It's not like I say "fuck off fatty"

I talk to them for a little bit, maybe tease a little, and then slowly I start dostancing myself so it's clear I find them ugly without outright saying it

So funny watching how quickly they start begging for attention
>>
>>7684587
Because you're bored and sadistic
>>
>>7684587
Because you have no meaningful way to justify your existence. Your life is empty and you are unsatisfied with yourself so you work to make others feel the same way.
>>
File: forever_alone.png (25KB, 325x306px) Image search: [Google]
forever_alone.png
25KB, 325x306px
>>7684587
>I'm clever!
>I reject them before they can reject me!
>>
File: image.jpg (330KB, 900x1033px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
330KB, 900x1033px
1“Do not judge so that you will not be judged.

2“For in the way you judge, you will be judged; and by your standard of measure, it will be measured to you.

3“Why do you look at the speck that is in your brother’s eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye?

4“Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ and behold, the log is in your own eye?

5“You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother’s eye.

6“Do not give what is holy to dogs, and do not throw your pearls before swine, or they will trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces.

7“Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you.

8“For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened.

9“Or what man is there among you who, when his son asks for a loaf, will give him a stone?

10“Or if he asks for a fish, he will not give him a snake, will he?

11“If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father who is in heaven give what is good to those who ask Him!

12“In everything, therefore, treat people the same way you want them to treat you, for this is the Law and the Prophets.
>>
>>7684587
Because in reality you could never land anyone above a 5 and you've been rejected so long you take joy in making other people stoop to your level of misery
>>
>>7685954
Got it
>>
>>7684587
because it's a lot of fun to make people feel like shit
>>
>>7686348
True
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.