[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do early transitioners generally have lower IQs than the general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

File: 34534534.png (2MB, 1220x1470px) Image search: [Google]
34534534.png
2MB, 1220x1470px
Do early transitioners generally have lower IQs than the general populace due to disrupted development?
>>
>>7683823
don't know about that, but if transkids have unaccepting parents who nip feminine behavior in the bud at a very young age, they tend to be quite underdeveloped in basic life skills such as clothes, personal hygiene, socializing, and grades can suffer. I experienced this for all of my childhood: didn't give any shits about clothes, my mother bought everything for me and picked out everything in the morning for school for a decade. then i finally got into girl's clothes and actually cared
>>
>>7683823
The lack of testosterone and higher estrogen in early transitioners does stunt their brain development and cause a very slightly lower IQ, yes.
>>
>>7683856
source?
>>
>>7683856
But... Estrogen and womanhood only correlate to "middle-of-the-curve" IQs, not low IQs, men have the majority of high and low IQs. So to say their IQ is lower than it would have been, suggests that they would have had a high IQ otherwise, which isn't always the case.
>>
>>7683942
>But... Estrogen and womanhood only correlate to "middle-of-the-curve" IQs, not low IQs, men have the majority of high and low IQs.
Technically true, but men have more high than low IQs. That means the male average is above the middle where the female average is.

This is actually true for women too, but less so in both directions, which is why the male average/middle of the curve is still higher.
>>
>>7683918
the girl in the OP pic has a double digit IQ due to being withheld from experiencing sex hormones at all until she was sixteen.
>>
>>7683977
>but men have more high than low IQs
Wrong. There are more dumbasses and geniuses who are men while most average IQ people are women.

An average man might be stupider than an average woman.
>>
>>7684334
>girl
Isn't that Wyatt?
>>
File: Bdnsc3RCUAACdOi.jpg (81KB, 426x568px) Image search: [Google]
Bdnsc3RCUAACdOi.jpg
81KB, 426x568px
>>7684665
yes, why?
>>
>>7684694
He's a femboy not a girl.
>>
>>7684453
Read the post dumbass. That's what it explains.
>>
>>7684717
you're talking to the person who started the 'nicole maines is a femboy' meme in the first place
interesting to see it's spread so far people don't recognize cara when she's spewing it
>>
>>7684834
She should know better than to call him a girl then.
>>
>>7684863
the reason she started the meme was because she was stalking nicole and it went haywire, so she went to /tttt/ to try and 'discredit' her
the only people who believe nicole is a femboy rather than a trans girl are the ones who bought cara's bait
>>
>>7684875
I bet you believe no kid has ever been convinced they're trans by their parents and no therapist has ever made an over-enthusiastic diagnosis.
>>
>>7684900
i've met detransitioners, i know there are people along those lines, but the idea nicole specifically is one comes from a meme and it's interesting there are people on /tttt/ who have fallen for that meme without knowing the person who came up with it, who is probably better-known
and yes, i've read the book, etc
>>
>>7684933
>i've read the book, etc
And you still think he's trans. Unbelievable.
>>
File: 531432566.jpg (130KB, 395x594px) Image search: [Google]
531432566.jpg
130KB, 395x594px
>>7685001
this.
>>
>>7685177
Glad I'm not the only one who thought that. Have you read it too?
>>
>>7685231
I've read most of it, what part struck you the most as making it obvious she was initiated/coaxed into transitioning?
>>
>>7685275
His mother's actions, basically all the way through, but particularly early on when "she" was "discovering" being trans.
>>
>>7685231
that anon *is* cara, and is also the op, etc
lurk more newfag
>>
File: 3453453.jpg (2MB, 2715x2442px) Image search: [Google]
3453453.jpg
2MB, 2715x2442px
>>7685299
How do you feel about her receiving SRS?
>>
File: image1.jpg (81KB, 880x570px) Image search: [Google]
image1.jpg
81KB, 880x570px
>>7684744
You didn't explain jack shit, moron, you only asserted that there are actually more men with high than low IQ with no evidence other than the one you pulled out of your ass. Boy you truly outed yourself as belonging to the dumbass side of the curve there.

Once again, let's say there are two rooms: one has 10 random men and the second 10 random women that represent "average men/women." Now roughly about 8 of these women will be truly ordinarily intelligent women, 1 femtard and 1 brainiac while in the men's group 3 tards (yourself included), 2 brainiacs and 5 average joes.

>That means the male average is above the middle where the female average is.
Go sit in the dunce corner now.
>>
dysphoria's victims (especially late transitioners (16-25)) are smart af having had to have dealt with that much agony while their peers got to be blissfully ignorant and develop naturally/care free
>>
>>7685433
Notice the sharper drop in male anti-geniuses compared to male geniuses?

Think about it for a minute.
>>
>>7683823
Yes. Most will end up as prostitutes anyway.
also, the proof are all over the place here in /lgbt/
>>
>>7685458
>anti-geniuses

just how much crack have you been smoking, dr. einstein?
>>
>>7685472
>he can't read his own post
Well, I should have known you were an idiot by this point anyway.
>>
>>7685394
It was perhaps the most disturbing part. The idea that he somehow "owned it to Wyatt" reeked of internalizing something he didn't want. On its own maybe it wouldn't have felt that way, but after all the rest? Nope.

>>7684933
>i've read the book, etc
Do did you just skip this page >>7685394 or what?
>>
>>7685497
that's exactly what an anti-genius would say!
>>
>>7685605
not him but could you post some screenshots?
>>
It's just that it takes higher IQ to be able to pretend you're the gender you're not. Early transitioners are people who have trouble learning what they're being taught. When a parental figure says to do something, you try to do it. But low-IQ folk can't do if it's not natural, because they're too stupid.

This is why late-transitioners have higher average IQs, and also why high IQ autistic people (for example) often go undiagnosed until later in life.
>>
what did they mean by this?
>>
>>7685463
early transitioners are volcel
>>
>>7683823
yes. yes they do.
>>
>>7683823
IQs in teenagers these days.

Like any of you are smart. No, hormones don't affect intelligence.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.