[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw 5'2 100 lbs so not subject to social pressures of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1460209108411.jpg (19KB, 420x354px) Image search: [Google]
1460209108411.jpg
19KB, 420x354px
>tfw 5'2 100 lbs so not subject to social pressures of having to be a man
>>
5'4'' 90 lbs, I thought I'd know this feel, but honestly it went from, "lol you're not a real man because you're small" to "lol you'll never be a real woman because you just look like a tiny man"

It's just never good enough, is it?
>>
>>7681819
wow you're 2 inches taller and that much lighter what the fuck

i even was lying im probably closer to 110 lbs
>>
>5'8"
>160
>pressure to be manly
>even then labeled "manlet"
>Just want to be a qt
>born too big to be a trap
>born too small to be a tru male
>>
>>7681849
The only people that have made fun of my height in the real world were tall neets. These losers cling to their height because it is all they have.
>>
>>7681939
Tall neets make fun of socially successful manlets? Explains a lot.
>>
>>7681778
>not subject to social pressures of having to be a man
But you don't get any female privilege. You'll still be drafted, you'll still have to buy your own drinks no discount, you'll still be discriminated against my affirmative action instead of discriminated for, you'll still be afraid of false rape allegations that will ruin your career and life without ever involving the courts, etc.
>>
>>7682660
>false rape allegations
i like men and i dont ever wanna top

>You'll still be drafted
thats kinda fucked up though, i live in finland so there's still that fucked up thing where men by default have to go the army for around 6 months but you might have to serve 12 which is fucked up, luckily you can easily get out of it and i didnt even have to lie to be exempt, i still had to attend some fucking assembly where they propaganda'd us and did the "ur men now" routine

honestly the thought of being forced to go to the army because im a "man" is pretty anxiety inducing
>>
>>7682676
>she thinks you need to have sex with a woman for her to accuse you of rape
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.