[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZn 9Y8hB5VI How many of yo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 11

File: Capture.png (839KB, 535x927px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
839KB, 535x927px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZn9Y8hB5VI

How many of you have experienced something like this? You notice all sorts of exciting changes at first, but after years pass in your transition, it all seems to amount to nothing and you look basically no different to the outside world compared to when you started.
>>
>>7681708
She looks like every plain jane cis girl. She passes. I don't understand this complaint: she doesn't look different or feel different because like many did not embrace being hyper femme, learning makeup, clothes, hair and the mannerisms needed.

that is fine. she is cute and is her own person. honestly she looks better than 80% of the 45 year old hons and thats what we all want, right?
>>
>>7681760
She's not in this thread, you don't need to hugbox.
>>
He comes off as just another nerdy beta boy tbqh. His mannerism just screams "nerdy boy."

Typical late transitioner.
>>
>>7682021
Funny comin from you, hon. Ten years of supposedly being trans and you still can't pass, how pathetic.
>>
>>7681708
Loool

>complaining when it's only been 18 months
>when you don't even work on your voice
>when you don't even work on your mannerisms
>when you still wear your hair so that it exposes your entire forehead
>when you still have the fashion sense of a beta male faggot

What the fuck did "she" expect?
>>
>>7681708
Looks like a nerdy boy tbqh
>>
>>7682021
>>7681869
>>7682049
>>7682055
LOL all these hons bitter cuz she said hons are freaks.
>>
>>7682123
Oh no, I agree with her there. But you can tell just from the Zelda stuff in the background that she's just a classic case of not letting go of her maleness, so of course she still comes off as male.
>>
>>7681708
I can't watch any MtF on youtube for more than 2 minutes before I start to feel bad about her, to make things worse it usually ends spiraling into me felling bad about myself and a couple of cheap vodka bottles.
>>
>>7682166
Yeah no kidding. Almost none of them pass, the only ones who pass are the very earliest transitioners tbqh. Although I'd be interested to see some exceptions.
>>
>>7682134
zelda is normie girl tier favorite game

idiot

>>7682198
there are mostly exceptions your tranny logic just makes you seek out other nonpassing people

fucking tranny logic "the world is how i see it and passing is how i see it too bad im dysphoric and have BPD" kill yourself hon
>>
>>7682166
>typical alcoholic blames others for lack of self control
>>
>>7682224
>zelda is normie girl tier favorite game

I have played Zelda, but I'm not gonna hang some Zelda stuff right behind me, and why are video games even hanging back there? Like wut?

>mostly exceptions

Then show me.

>too bad im dysphoric and have BPD

BDD, I don't even KNOW what """BPD""" is, never even heard of it nor have I been loudly accused of having it ever in my entire life.
>>
>>7682240
Not really blaming anyone, just saying that the great majority of transgirls on youtube depress me due to the fact I start noticing a shitload of of non passing details about them and in turn it ends with me paying attention to my own faults which in turn ends in depression.

I never thought I would have to start explaining every bit like an autist but it seems this is the only way to do it properly on the chans.
>>
>>7681760
Are you blind? That's typical young boy. Also look at this masculine mannerism. That person doesn't act like girl minded person.

Finally why they not put any effort at all?
>boy t-shirt, boy glasses, unkempt eyebrows.
>shit on people that do put effort
>>
>>7682123
I didnt even watch the video. Just stating facts my dude
>>
>intersex person has more masculine mannerisms from having spent entire formative years forced to being a man
you don't say
>>
>>7682562
I know many, many trans women who put decent effort into transition in their mid-late 20's and have feminine or at least neutral mannerisms (which then read as feminine because of their voice and fashion) at only 18 months of transitioning.
>>
>>7682562
most intersex/ambiguously sexed people were operated on at birth and made female, without their consent, and raised as females.
>>
>>7681708
>>How many of you have experienced something like this?
Literally all of us. The delusion and wishful thinking is always off the charts during the start of transition. But the manic delusion always eventually fades after a few years then you're left facing reality that hrt doesn't really do a damn thing and all you did was tweak the skin and fat on top of a permanently male skeleton. Passing and all that is a meme, a pipe dream, only like 5% of mtf have the skeletal structure to be able to live semi-stealth.
>>
>>7682044
buttmad hon who looks like a nerdy boy detected
>>
File: nerd.gif (498KB, 250x183px) Image search: [Google]
nerd.gif
498KB, 250x183px
>a person who looks like Leonard Nimoy
>Leonard Nimoy
NNNNN-
>>
File: newest.jpg (9KB, 217x182px) Image search: [Google]
newest.jpg
9KB, 217x182px
Wow, in this one she looks like how Caitlyn Gender looks today.
>>
>>7681760
its all i want...
>>
>>7683612
what are you even talking about have any of you even seen cis women? most of them are very very plane and if they cut there hair and hid ther babs they would look like a guy yes you will never pass as a qt but a lot of people can tots pass as a generic woman also you may look like an older woman but a woman non the less...
>>
>>7682256
dont worries so much no one looks that hard at people most just take a glance then say what they want they dont check every micro spec of your being to see if your passing or not...you and other trans people will be the hardest people to pass from normies will not care most of the time calm the fuck down....geeessss
>>
>>7681708
Transition doesn't make life amazing. It just brings you from hell up to neutral. It's pretty anticlimactic. To expect it not to be is to expect cis people to be on Cloud 9 every waking moment.

That and the uncanny valley. Once you can't get any closer to your target gender, it's like ???
>>
>>7682247
Borderline Personality Disorder, another common LGBT ailment.
>>
>>7683855
Yea, thanks for proving my point, hon. How pathetic, even with a hoard of ghastly drag queen type parody stuff you still hon.

Haha how sad
>>
>>7681708
its nice to hear such a realistic showing of hrt and its effects... instead of the hugbox "facts" but she looks tots like a girl....a normal plain grill a nerdy as fuck one and a socially awkward.
>>
>>7682328
Because if she tries, it will emphasize how far away from femininity she really is. If she doesn't try, she can't fail.
>>
>>7683898
A young transjenner
>>
>>7681708
awwww shes so insecure!! just like every other girl....hahahahaha is it every thing you hoped and dreamed??? because its all i'm expecting....
>>
>>7684211
I went to a concert three nights ago and the audience in my area thought the lead singer was a man just because she was plain and flat-chested, I shit you not. I don't know how people are so bad at deciphering gender.
>>
>>7684263
yeah.....its a sad fact and kindda the place im in right now.....
>>
>>7684284
I must add: wearing a black band shirt and some blue jeans. Like she wasn't dolled up.
>>
>>7684284
yeah but iv seen people do the exact opposite
>>
>>7684211
No, they would look like trans guys, because cis women all have moonfaces and tons of girlfat that makes it impossible for them to truly pass as AMAB, just like it's impossible for us to truly pass as AFAB to trained observers.
>>
>>7684285
You're not the first or the last to deal with this. Self-sabotage is something everybody does in at least one arena of their lives.
>>
>>7684285
>kindda the place im in right now.....
Same tbqh
>>
>>7684288
also there ya go were something pink and people wont think twice...see that my point exactly people dont take a second to figure it out thy just guess what ever comes first
>>
>>7684301
Yeah no shit. That's relevant because?
>>
>>7684254
>ablublublu
Go play some Zelda now, sperging hon.
>>
>>7684310
I pass and have probably never worn pink in my life, that would look cringey
>>
>>7684305
Yeah but I'm done with it I'm losing weight and getting a job so i can pay for it i mean i only have the one life right? plus i live behind a computer any way so its mostly for me.... i mean not like ill ever get a boyfriend or a girlfriend so the only ones around to judge will be my cats and ferrets.....sigh....
>>
>>7684317 >>7684311
just trying to show that normies don't look so hard so don't worries so much...I'm not good at talking so it may sound odd but i'm trying to be inspirational and helpful...just saying look enough like one way and people most of the time will guess what you want them to.
>>
>>7684346
Okay, I get what you mean. I agree.
>>
>>7683349
ok?
>>
>>7684370
thanks you sorry i'm not good at expressing my self through text. and iv had people call me girl based souly on my hair and im not on hrt yet or any thing...
>>
>>7681708
Tbqh. I just watched her video.
I do still say that she looks like a nerdy boy. but on the second part of the video she passed as an unkempt nerdy cis girl. I think she could pass with better style.

Also I agree with her first part of her video.
>>
if its a guy trying to be a girl, then I couldn't tell the difference 2bh
the reverse applies too if they cut their hair

>>7682123
what does "hon"mean?
>>
>>7681708
fuck, im at 18 months and she beats me by a country mile. and she looks amazing. I envy her chin
>>
>>7684733
In the second part of the video she does pass as a 40-year-old female scientist yeah.
>>
>>7681708
I want to say that Im going to end up like that but its only been about a year for me so I honestly cant tell. Granted I started out pretty bad so any change would be an improvement.
>>
File: 1436748792594.jpg (434KB, 800x910px) Image search: [Google]
1436748792594.jpg
434KB, 800x910px
>>7681708
She's literally not trying AT ALL and still looks androgynous.

She'd pass perfectly if she actually tried, and I can't believe retards here are saying she has it bad. You are all stupid
>>
File: 05NcSvn.gif (493KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
05NcSvn.gif
493KB, 500x333px
>>7682049

>when you don't even work on your mannerisms

If you have to work on your mannerisms you're an AGP fetishist hon who doesn't deserve to transition desu.
>>
>>7684998
Well what you call this person who has autistic male mannerisms then? Trutrans? Lol
>>
>>7684386
The point is that they can't just use "muh formative years" as an excuse.
>>
>>7684998
Maybe you just had absentee parents who let you run around acting like a limp wristed flamer. Most mtf's parents family and friends beat all the sissy behaviors out of them for years til they grow up repressed as shit and too scared to even style their hair like our friend in the OP there
>>
>>7685021
but yeah
i'm not talking about faking it by "training". that's honestly pretty weird
>>
>>7685204
It's not inauthentic to actively try to make yourself closer to what you want to be.
>>
>>7684926
What else could she do? I'm a genuine idiot and am wondering from that video, what is there to improve besides makeup?
>>
>>7685339
Makeup, hair, voice, fashion sense, mannerisms, posture.
>>
File: 1474749136894.jpg (9KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1474749136894.jpg
9KB, 250x250px
>>7685005

The person in the OP's video is obviously an AGP trans """"lesbian"""" hon.

>>7685079

When I say you can't teach yourself mannerisms, I'm not talking about lifting up your little finger when drinking or sitting with your legs crossed.

I'm talking about the thousands of little gendered micro-expressions that you subconsciously make when walking, speaking, laughing, or really doing any activity.

These behaviors likely arise due to your innate and unchangeable neural structure, and if you try to mask or alter them you'll end up looking like an autistic robot.
>>
>>7685374
So are you saying trutrans will automatically exhibit the "correct" mannerisms?
>>
File: image1.jpg (102KB, 800x788px) Image search: [Google]
image1.jpg
102KB, 800x788px
>>7685079
>too scared to even style their hair

We're calling that "styled" are we?
This board has some of the saddest, hairiest transwomen I've ever seen.
How do you even?
Oh, nevermind.
>>
>>7685396
Not that anon but it looks like a common female hair style, at least from what I see with the majority of the nursing home staff where I work
>>
>>7685396
the person in the video talks about wanting to style their hair in some way but feeling afraid to so they just pull it back
>>
>>7685410
>afraid to style their own hair in the comfort of their own home

So trannies are legit retarded, right?
>>
>>7685381

Yes, they will naturally exhibit many of the "little" mannerisms that are consistent with the opposite gender.

While closeted they may choose to act in a way that is stereotypical of their sex, but this behavior looks uncanny in the same way that a hon's behavior does.
>>
>>7685415
:|
>>
>>7685415
protip: they aren't trans,
just neets looking for something to be other then themselves
>>
>>7685850
Probably. I guess it's kind of excusable because I was a little bad at this stuff at first, but jeez.
>>
>>7685374
lmao you're full of shit anon, even for those that don't already have those behaviors enough spent time with people of your preferred gender will have those behaviors spread onto you subconsciously.
>>
>>7681708
Christ, something needs to be done about these nerdy omega males who fall into the "i'm a woman" escapism. They're an embarrassment for us all. These aren't real trannies, ffs!
>>
all these comments about me are pretty funny to read. lol
>>
>>7686703
whatcha mean who? i'm the person in the video.

and sorry i'm not familier with 4chan so tell me if i'm not using it right. somebody just sent me a link to this and its a fun read. a lot of the people here are retarded thinking they can police transgenderism or that they own it somehow, but thats their problem not mine.
>>
>>7686665

so what "something" needs to be done about me? i expect a more detailed answer like "gas them" or whatever than just "something". lol

i honestly dont care if im an embarrassment to you, because there is no cohesive group of transgender people. only sexist SJWs think like that. if you were in the same group as me i would probably consider people with attitudes like yours embarrassing to the group. but i dont think about groups, i think about individual people.
>>
>>7686720
u r using it right. no one can go wrong with 4chan so no worries.

>>7686754
just ignore them. we are all pathetic people here.
>>
>>7686687
why don't you go to a salon and ask a professional to figure out a hairstyle for you? and why don't you go shopping in the women's clothing section if you want to change your style?

you expect people to use female pronouns on you when you're not presenting female...
>>
>>7686772

because my job is being on camera for my main YT channel and if i get a haircut that looks odd i'll never hear the end of it from my subscribers. that fear of being stuck with a hair style that i dont like while having to be on camera for months is actually pretty terrifying. lol

my aunt is a really good hair stylist so it doesnt cost me anything, its just me not being able to decide just yet, plus i do like the functionality of my hairstyle.

the main thing is i havent found my style yet. i do shop in the womens section but A: i'm still finding my style and B: i'd hate to like get bearing grease all over a shirt i really like. i want to move away from engineering videos such as the ones i do, but it's gonna have to be a slow drift from that otherwise my subscribers might not like it.

i am finding my style though, like i really love my Pozu Piper V boots, and am going to be working on making myself a nice jacket that fits well and looks exactly how i want. but designing that is taking a bit of time because i want it to look good while also having lots of pockets to hold equipment while filming. i'm aiming for a style like the Wellensteyn Cortina, or something like that. i have a nice old dark blue jacket im gonna cut up and modify.

and i dont exactly expect female pronouns, its just that everybody who doesnt know me calls me by female pronouns but family members dont. it is a bit weird because when i lived on my own in california it was very rare to be called by male pronouns. and even now when i go out to get supplies for videos all the clerks refer to me by female pronouns. the only person i asked to change pronouns was my mother because she has a hard time not using gender in language, and anywhere i take her she kinda "spoils" everyone by refering to me as male so everybody switches to that also.

alone in public, i'm considered female, but any time a family member is in the area everyone considers me male.

i hope that makes sense.
>>
>>7686807
Not the other anon, but I get what you mean. Is your mom accepting or does she do it out of malice?

Anyway, I also think you need to do something with your hair. Honestly you have a great feminine hairline even before HRT so you are one of the few who can pass as female even with that plain "all back" hair style you use; but you can afford to play some more with it. You just look androgynous right now, like >>7684926 said.
>>
>>7686807
seems to me that your mother is fucking with you, because if she plays D&D she can differentiate between him and her
>>
>>7686821
she is very supportive, just has a hard time changing. and my extended family is pretty much in denial about my gender transition so that does kinda complicate getting those free hair cuts from my aunt.

plus i have a hard time trusting hair stylists.

but family issues arent easilly changed problems so i'll focus on more immediate things like hairstyle and whatnot. i put all of these problems down on the same list as "rewire Ebike battery" and "vacuum chamber stress test" so i'll get to the problems eventually after i have plenty of time for planning and designing. i'll probably settle for a shorter hairstyle that wont get in the way too mutch.
>>
>>7686807
You look incredibly like someone I know, with some better hair you'd do great for sure. I'd post them for comparison but I don't want to break their privacy. Jealous of your hair line too
>>
File: Soe Gschwind-Penski2015.jpg (28KB, 630x354px) Image search: [Google]
Soe Gschwind-Penski2015.jpg
28KB, 630x354px
>>7686850

now as for actual hair styles, i may take inspirations from Soe Gschwind-Penski.

i'm thinking i will want to do an evolution of my current hairstyle, where i slowly change it and see if i like it shorter or longer. so i'm actually thinking on a multi-dimensional level where its like different styles for each length.

i have had some experience with 3D modeling hair in like Blender but i'm afraid that might be overcomplicating my understanding. lol

i hope this image loads ok, my internet can act weird.
>>
>>7686807
How do you mull over these things for 18 months without deciding something? You would be doing yourself a huge favor by going outside your comfort zone and taking some risks.
>>
>>7686850

i mean, i'm thinking to do it in increments so if i start not liking it i only have to wait a bit for it to grow back out, not cutting a bunch of hair off all at once. i've had long hair for a long time and it could be a difficult change.

hope that makes more sense. lol
>>
>>7686890
oh i've been contemplating these things for years, i am a very risk-averse person.

i'll put it this way. i had a job offer from Apple that was really good but i found it very difficult to move to california to start that job, mostly because i didnt ask for the job. that was one moment i pushed myself to take risks and it payed off. it was a fun job, but overall my normal state is very risk averse.

i know, i'm boring. lol
>>
File: JUST DO IT.gif (1MB, 244x307px) Image search: [Google]
JUST DO IT.gif
1MB, 244x307px
>>7686902
Seriously.
>>
>tfw this is why I will never take hormones or try to transition
>tfw will just end up killing self either way so why does it matter

i want to die and im getting closer to doing it which makes me feel bad and good
>>
>>7687009
here's your attention

now go take your pills or kill yourself already
>>
File: homer sees a nerd.png (226KB, 474x363px) Image search: [Google]
homer sees a nerd.png
226KB, 474x363px
>>7686720
>>7686687
>>7686754
>>7686807
>>7686844
>>7686889
>>7686896
>>7686902
>>
>>7687241
haha. however i get to use the excuse that my job is related to social media, so i can spin that to not sound so bad. although i try to stay away from forums and whatnot because i've gotten sucked into them before. :p
>>
File: 1469651700092.gif (564KB, 500x469px) Image search: [Google]
1469651700092.gif
564KB, 500x469px
>>7687254
You seem like a nice person. I wish I had friends like you irl :c
Thread posts: 96
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.