[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"trans women" that are literally just men >beard

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: v1XMRcI.jpg (61KB, 540x527px) Image search: [Google]
v1XMRcI.jpg
61KB, 540x527px
>"trans women" that are literally just men
>beard and all, hair everywhere
>no sign of dysphoria for miles
>use she/her pronouns
>sometimes femme clothing

Can I ask why? I feel like these people aren't actually trans, they just want to hop on a movement.
>>
Same with Tumblr "trans boys" (note use of 'boys' instead of "men' so there's not too much masculinity). I've got no idea what's up with that. Maybe it's trendy to be oppressed and miserable or something.
>>
>>7681499
MTF here, I feel the same thing.

On the same idea, I am the only one who cringes when a big old manly megahon call themselves "lesbian" or "a GIRL"? You could at least have the maturity to call yourself a woman and not act like a full transvestite fetishist.
>>
>>7681499

A lot of people in my social circle think me a bigot and a transphobe because I don't call KARL (an obvious man with a giant fucking beard who likes to wear dresses) "she" whenever he wants. Despite the fact that it's clearly being done because he's an attention faggot.

Meanwhile, Amy, who's been fucked up with dysphoria for years, I will happily call "she". Because she tries so hard to pass every day, and to act as feminine as possible. Sometimes she slips, and she isn't 100%, but she tries.
>>
>>7681499
Even middle-aged hons who put their best foot forward are better than these wasted excuses for humans
>>
>>7681548
>>7684359
>>7684407
Yeah. I mean, I don't misgender people but it just makes me doubt things. It's just kind of fucking annoying to see friends who are trans go through painful transitions, including surgery and months of hormones and then these people wanna just slap a pronoun on and maybe wear eyeliner sometimes.
>>
>>7681499
Gas all snowflakes
>>
>>7681499
I hang out with a pretty young LGBT crowd with a lot of these types. I try to use whatever pronouns they want even stuff like ze/hir or whatevs if they really want although I'd prefer just they/them. But I try not to interact too much with them, for the same reason I try not to interact too much with straight or bi cis guys. If they are exclusively into dudes though, Idk they would probably bother me less, but so many of them give off a very "cishet male" energy.
>>
Some people cant get rid of that hair due to circumstances but people who are out and have bears are just lazy and bandwaggoning. I want to get rid of all my body hair so bad but my family doesnt know so the best i can do is keep my face shaved and occasionally armpits
>>
>>7687199
beards* lol
>>
>>7687199
just shave your legs and always wear pants around your family.
I hid my shaved legs for 8 or 9 mounts from my parents while living at their house doing exactly that
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.