[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> be me > be 18 > female, lesbian > complete virgin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 10

> be me
> be 18
> female, lesbian
> complete virgin
> never even kissed anyone
> never masturbated
> have mostly guy friends all my life
> never attracted to a single one of them
> crush hard on girls
> one problem
> canttalktogirls.jpg
> avoid them for all time
> wat do

Seriously guys, I'm stuck on this, halp?
>>
>can't talk to girls as a girl
Transition already Aiden
>>
>>7678744
I didn't know I was actually browsing R9K. Go talk to /adv/
>>
>>7678750
Wait so does lgbt know everybody now or what?
>>
>>7678750

I'm not trans...
>>
>>7678767
my best advice is to go to lolcow. There are grills up the wazoo for you to talk to there.
>>
>>7678744
>complete virgin
>lesbian

Try dressing pretty, and if someone asks you out, go on a date.
>>
>>7678744
wtf are you me
im literally this whole list
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-12-02-16h06m59s089.png (1MB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-12-02-16h06m59s089.png
1MB, 1280x738px
>>7678856
You should exchange emails desu
>>
>>7678874
sorry my mom told me not to talk to internet strangers
>>
>>7678897
Didn't you say you wanted to start talking to grills? Tbh it could be a catfisher, but you should find people on like discords or stuff to talk to. Try tinder Girls looking for Girls. If you get matched that means that there interested in you so don't hold back.
>>
>>7678938
I'm scared of online dating which can be really messy + i currently like this one girl in my school she straight tho lmao. Plus im going to college soon and i plan to meet girls then

Already made a tinder but deleted it since all the girls around me are ugly; selfish enough as it sounds im only interested in girls my age that are femme like me so yea i just gave up
>>
>>7678956
Well if you are having trouble talking to girls, you should at least start talking with ugly ones you have more confidence with. Tinder doesn't need to go anywhere, You just gotta start talking to girls now before college so you don't lose your dream lesbo college oneitis.
>>
>>7678990
due to your undeveloped social skills
>>
>>7678990
eh im really lazy
I've never tried talking to girls either since all my crushes have been on straight girls... whats the point. im also introverted/socially awkward so ive never flirted :'(
>>
>>7679043
You'll need to learn to flirt if you want to do well in college ( I am 100% surethere will be cute lesbians at the college you go to) so practicing on the "ugly" girls on tinder is probably the best way for you to build experince for talking to the cute ones
>>
>>7679092
You're right and thats good advice, but im closeted and really dont want classmates to know. U sound more knowledgeable than me on this stuff, makes your original post pretty exaggerated
>>
File: merry.jpg (114KB, 727x720px) Image search: [Google]
merry.jpg
114KB, 727x720px
>>7679108
I am not knowledgable at all on the subject sry. I just know the feel of not being about to talk to girls because I am a robot. I'll give you a rundown for how I solved my anxiety
>Summer of last year of school.
>Known as the creepiest dude on campus because I didn't talk to anyone
>Decided to start up tinder even though I thought I wouldn't get results
>Felt like I should because I was super lonely
>Unabashedly acted like myself (first thing I would do was ask girls what their favorite meme was)
>Most didn't respond back obviously
>One girl did and she was super into memes too
>We started talking about memes and ended up exchanging numbers.
>Later in, she figured out my identity at my school, because her best friend went to my school
>Didn't give a damn because she liked me for who I was
>Had a really nice relationship (I sperged out last minute so Rest IN Peaces Julia i'll miss you)

You have to learn to not give a shit about what classmates think desu. I don't know where you are on the social pyramid, but it's best to ditch them if you really want to be happy

pic related is me. You have to accept the "loser" in you (not saying that I think homos are losers it's just how Highschoolers view them).

I can't really give you any better advice than what i've learned there so you'll have to ask someone else probably on another board for advice
>>
File: image.jpg (520KB, 1728x1296px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
520KB, 1728x1296px
>>7678744
> canttalktogirls.jpg
Date HRT femboys
Maybe they're girly enough to like, and since they're not girls you won't feel shy then?
>>
>>7678956
Just do shit anonymously. Make a new email. Some of my best friends are people I have met online. Meet in a public place. Hell. I became close enough with one that I'm gonna take a 12 hour trip from Sydney to Melbourne to just go to his wedding for a day.

You never know who you will become friends with if you just try.

If you ever meet up though make sure it is an incredibly public place!
>>
>>7679171
who dat? Seriously hot
>>
File: image.jpg.png (982KB, 1160x819px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg.png
982KB, 1160x819px
>>7678744
>canttalktogirls

is this because anxiety?
that can be overcome.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8g3ahhlZUM0
>>
>>7683112
A boy on estrogen pills
>>
>>7683185
Yes yes, but *which* boy on HRT? Are there any more pictures, or webms?
>>
>>7678897
Then what are you doing on 4chan?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.