[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have not thought about my gender identity in months. Picked up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

Have not thought about my gender identity in months. Picked up this game last night and boom identity issues again :,(
>>
>>7677068
What game

fuck capthcas
>>
>>7677075
Life is strange. The two major charters are two girls and the one in that picture is lgbt.
>>
File: Casual.png (11KB, 259x288px) Image search: [Google]
Casual.png
11KB, 259x288px
>>7677075
It's not a real game and OP is psychologically fragile.
>>
>>7677084
So you're a lesbian or what?
>>
>>7677087
Couldn't be more true lol.
>>
>>7677090
No I'm a guy who identifies as a women, but I just shove that stuff to the back of my mind.
>>
File: no bee left behind.webm (817KB, 640x348px) Image search: [Google]
no bee left behind.webm
817KB, 640x348px
>>7677091
>>7677097
You'll figure it all out in time, don't worry too much. Remember you have to see it as OK that you are weak, fragile and uncertain. You have to accept yourself as you are, accept that you will change and what will be is what you will know to have been.
>>
>>7677097
Yeah that's what I meant. I was saying you identify as a lesbian or whatever.
>>
>>7677084
>the one in that picture is lgbt.

So... which letter? Quit lumping that shit together like it's all the same.
>>
>>7677097
>a women

woman*

You're welcome.
>>
>>7677130
Oh yes exactly. To be honest I don't talk about these feelings with anyone, so I'm not really "in the loop."
>>
>>7677134
She's either bi or gay, depending on which part of the fan base you talk to.
>>
>>7677134
I just said it like that because that's how someone described her in a YouTube comment. Sorry. I'm bad at this.

She's bi in the game I think but it's mostly presented as lesbian.
>>
>>7677138
Thanks. I always fuck that up.
>>
>>7677123
Yeah. I'm working through some stuff right now so I'm extra fragile.
>>
>>7677097
>No I'm a guy who identifies as a women, but I just shove that stuff to the back of my mind.

Good job. That's what Jesus would want.
>>
>>7677068
Why the fuck would you pick the worst game to pick for that? pick manly games to feel manly!! ffs.
>>
>>7677158
How old are you?
>>
>>7677184
24 until March.
>>
File: 1481227855700.jpg (74KB, 636x671px) Image search: [Google]
1481227855700.jpg
74KB, 636x671px
>>7677158
There is no shame in that. I love you OP. Swallow your fear, digest it, shit it out and walk away.
>>
>>7677173
That's what I've been told. Likely it will just stay there until I die.
>>
>>7677211
Oh, then you're screwed, sorry.
>>
>>7677097
>I'm a guy who identifies as a women
All women or just the human females?
>>
>>7677228
I'm thinking simply dressing as a woman in private might be enough. Luckily age doesn't matter if you're just doing it for yourself in private.
>>
>>7677240
Good for you! Be like every other fetishist and keep it to the privacy of your own home.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.