[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dear non-passable hons including myself, I have a passable body

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: Niqab.jpg (32KB, 1000x691px) Image search: [Google]
Niqab.jpg
32KB, 1000x691px
Dear non-passable hons including myself,
I have a passable body figure after 3 years of hormones but my face is..unfortunately not.
I'm not considering a plastic surgery until 2021 because money reason. A temporary option would be, should I wear a Niqab (full-veiled hijab)? Of course it would not be in the black colour. Should I do it?
>>
bait threads these days make me sad..
>>
>>7673502
do it, while your at it, enter a mosque and tell them your a transgender muslim

You will have support from both the lgbt, and muslims then!
>>
>>7673511
fuck off you stupid tripfag kys
this board isn't full of lucky shits who started before puberty
>>
>>7673516
Why I should enter the mosque when I'm not even a muslim?
I'd wear the niqab when I'm only going to class or just going outside, nothing more.
And I do read about the veil thingy, it says that it's to cover the awrah and the definition of awrah is literally "the ugly side".

>>7673511
Sorry to make a real life trans issue as "bait thread". Just get off of your computer and face the reality outside instead of hiding in comfort, will ya?
>>
>>7673502
The brow bone is usually the worst feature of mtfs and the niqab won't cover that, you wont be allowed to cover it with hair, either
>>
>>7673570
In that case, you would draw hate from muslims and anti lgbt

just be an ugly hon, ya dope.
>>
>>7673603
So..how?

>>7673608
I don't want to be called ugly because it affects me emotionally. Drawing hate from muslim and anti lgbt wouldn't sound so bad in comparison to the scar left by being called ugly...
>>
>>7673603
Not OP but since we're talking about this and it's my worst clock-y feature, what are the best ways to hide or draw attention away from the brow bone?

>in be4 trannybangs that go all the way to your eyebrows

This looks terrible on some faces.
>>
>>7673653
>some
>>
>>7673502
This is a fucking stupid idea
>>
>>7673668
I've seen a few it looks kinda cute on in my opinion, but that's exceptions.
>>
>>7673636
its called manning up

Grow some thick skin dude.

dont be a pussy, brother.
>>
>>7673676
Explain why, please?

>>7673691
Easier to said than done.

Also, I did state that it's only temporary until I have enough money to do some facial reconstruction. The only thing that I wish I could buy right now is my self-confidence.
>>
>>7673653
FFS and nothing else.
>>
>>7673709
What if Muslims discover you're not one of them? What do you think will happen to you? Also, people are gonna hate you for cultural appropriation. Oh and literally all conservatives will think you're a terrorist.
>>
File: Happycat.jpg (67KB, 440x375px) Image search: [Google]
Happycat.jpg
67KB, 440x375px
>>7673713
>tfw poor as fuck and no glimmer of hope of that ever changing.
>>
>>7673746
You could probably figure out a way to finagle it through insurance, depending on who you go to.
>>
>>7673728
There's also a muslim neighborhood in my area so I think I could come out with reasons like it's just a prank or social experiment or something in case of being discovered. I'd just play it low and behave myself until then.

What is cultural appropriation?
>>
>>7673752
I might as well try. I want to start looking to SRS anyway. I just was hoping for a stopgap until then.
>>
>>7673763
Get your voice perfect so that everyone who is used to tranny voices just thinks you're a cis woman with a weird brow?
>>
>>7673786
That's where I'm at now. I've passed in a few voice threads and still record myself to try and perfect it more. Worst part of my voice is sounding too soft.
>>
>>7673885
how is it, knowing you have to work so hard on an illusion, while cis girls never had to think about it?
>>
>>7673891
Eventually that just becomes your normal voice, because muscle memory. Though it's true you might always be a bit conscious of it. And then in that case, there's VFS if you want to be extra 100% sure.
>>
>>7673891
Listen to what >>7673901
said.

I'm at the point where I don't even think about it or make any real effort. In fact it becomes a problem when I get stressed out and it steadily raises higher as I get more stressed out. Learning to relax and lower it is weird.

But that doesn't mean I didn't spend almost a year working on it. It feels like anything else you wanted badly and worked for. That's like asking a voice actor how it feels to have to work so hard on an "illusion", don't be dumb anon at least put some effort in the bait.
>>
This is actually a 10/10 brilliant idea OP, I hope you go for it.
>>
Go for it OP, at least this is better than using the shopping bag poked with eye holes.
>>
>>7673518
>tfw went through male puberty
>tfw still ended up looking like a muscle-less skeltal with small shoulders and tiny waist, and almost no facial hair
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.