[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't care for your lifestyles and views but I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: JnZQr86.jpg (151KB, 906x907px) Image search: [Google]
JnZQr86.jpg
151KB, 906x907px
I don't care for your lifestyles and views but I'm cool with it existing. My problem though is that it's trying to be pushed into normal social over-acceptance. Go ahead and have your 40 pronouns but don't try to make it law or whatever. Do you 4chan gays agree or you also want to force that shit?

pic unrelated
>>
I wish no one knew trannies were a thing, now we all have a target on our back because hons can't keep their fucking faces out of the media to tell the world how brave they are for being old men with a midlife crisis
>>
>>7670078
>it's trying to be pushed into normal social over-acceptance.

What does this even mean?
>>
>>7670111
Yeah I wasn't sure how to word it.
Like how raising your boy very feminine is getting praise and also kids getting sex changes being accepted too. Stuff like that
>>
>>7670078
Most of us hate the laws being put in place. The whole point of being trans is to not have you being trans ever come up outside of private conversations or romance. Making up laws that solidify an image of us being antagonistic to you normies jeopardizes that.

But at the same time, transitioning isnt perfect and you're going to have to get used to seeing us. Just dont be a dick and we'll be cool.
>>
Uhhh like it depends. If you want me to call you stupid pronouns and have a fit when people call you a girl then you need to get over it. I am a faggot I generally just do what I do, there are some stupid parts but I think mostly that is liberal culture that you are talking about anyway
>>
>>7670135
>But at the same time, transitioning isnt perfect and you're going to have to get used to seeing us. Just dont be a dick and we'll be cool.

Do you think it will ever be perfect? Curious because while my post may seem /pol/ish I'm into the ideas of trannies just have barely seen any I genuinely find attractive. There was this one webm of a asian in a tight dress shaking her ass in public that got me off but that's about it.
>>
>>7670172
technology is getting better faster sll the time. Who knows if it'll be within our lifetimes. Head transplants between mtf/ftm or whatever.

I hope so.
>>
>>7670078
>My problem though is that it's trying to be pushed into normal social over-acceptance.
Surprise motherfucker, that's not us.
We're LGBT, not QIAA++.

Go ask your cishet friends why they want to be a demiqueer dragonkin.
>>
>>7670126
There's literally nothing wrong with that, though.
>>
>>7670401
If your kids gay accept it but don't have him acting like a girl. That's fucked, let him choose to be a drama queen or whatever the slang for girl acting gay is. And as for sex change for a kid, that's way more fucked. I doubt those kids truly, deeply want to be another gender and not just hopping on a trend like how suddenly teenagers love trap music

>>7670353
Yeah, minus the guy I just replied to you guys seem cool
>>
>>7670078
yeah fags fucking suck
reminder that gay people =/= faggots though
>>
>>7670468
Yeah, sure faggot my mom totally forced to wear dresses and paint my nails. Kys. Kids can do whatever they want. Also, being a tranny isn't a trend anywhere and you have to see a doctor to get srs

tl;dr: get raped.
>>
>>7670505
>Kids can do whatever they want.
what did xe mean by this?
>>
>>7670484
Yeah I use the word a lot I just didn't use it for the post just incase it avoided an actual discussion which is what I wanted. I'm new to this board.

>>7670505
So parents are just there to feed and supply a home? Dumbass
>>
>>7670558
>So parents are just there to feed and supply a home?
Yes.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.