[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is it with passing trans women saying that they feel more

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: buttercup.png (443KB, 477x549px) Image search: [Google]
buttercup.png
443KB, 477x549px
What is it with passing trans women saying that they feel more scared in public by themselves, at night, etc?

As a short 5' 7" small scrawny skinny frail pathetic 110 lb manlet, I used to be an easy target and was constantly paranoid of some thugs/bullies beating me up for no reason other than to be an outlet for their testosterone.

Now I look like a normal-sized woman and I'm not a target anymore. No longer self-conscious about small size and mediocre height for a male. Then there's the added protection of "good guys don't hit girls".
>>
>>7665327
So you're really not be scared if you're walking around town at night, by yourself, as a 5'7'' 110-pound woman?
>>
>>7665341
Much less scared than walking around as a 5' 7" 110-pound man.
>>
>>7665327
You are going to end up getting jumped by thugs, mugged, almost raped, but then killed when they discover you are a tranny.
>>
>>7665327
Idk, I guess on some level its that guys only worry about being mugged or murdered, girls worry about that plus rape.
I'm 5'4" and I've never really felt unsafe when I'm out alone at night regardless of whether I'm in a dress. Baltimore is really pretty at night btw
>>
>>7665360
And this, among many other things, is one of the many benefits of SRS even if you aren't excited about a fake neovagina.

>no cucumber sticking out through leggings
>no getting killed when a rapist realizes you have a penis
>can get your birth certificate gender marker changed in most states
>sent to women's prison
>in the event of a military draft you'll be grouped with the women
>>
I am in boymode and constantly scared of getting beat up whenever I go out late at night tbqh.
>>
>>7665388

These "benefits" are fucking garbage and are mostly shallow aside the birth cert.
>>
>>7665388
This, also it's honestly not that bad depending on who you go to. FtMs have it way worse.

Also bikinis.
>>
>>7665388
>>7665724
>leggings
>bikinis
just wear a miniskirt or skirted swimsuit
>>
>going outside
>>
>>7665327
ive been followed by men in the dark so yeah, im sort of scared.
>>
>>7665856
I already wear leggings with skirts and shorts. Idk why I should have to settle for a skirted swimsuit tho, and I want a vagina anyway.
>>
>>7665327
The whole thing is a bit overblown, women usually only become targets when circumstances favor attacking them.

ie. you'll probably get raped if you go through a fucking ghetto dressed like a slut, but dressing as a slut in some higher class part of town will, at most, yield some staring.

As a man you'd be a little more of a target because it's possible that other men will want to fight you just to make it clear they're better than you, or perhaps because there's less to fear at attacking a male (attacking a male means you'll fight that male, attacking a female means any nearby males will attack you in response - it's very common in shit countries to see thieves being beaten to death after trying to rob girls). It's not by accident that men make up the vast majority of victims.

Still, you should totally WORRY about being attacked, because not worrying about it means you'll eventually create the circumstances that favor your attack. Going alone at night favors attacks. Going through bad neighborhoods favor attacks. Not being sober favors attacks. Avoid favoring attacks and you'll be fine. Males who do the same mostly go through live unscathed as well.
>>
>>7665388
this
presenting as one sex with the genitals of another is actively dangerous
>>7665724
>FtMs have it way worse
that's a meme
>>
>>7666565
Well FtMs are bound to be weaker, shorter, effeminate males compared to males born male.

Cis guys with those traits suffer a lot, too. Particularly effeminate ones.
>>
>>7666579
i was talking specifically about bottom surgery, not violence risk
i know i'm at higher risk than a lot of men due to being a short young-looking autistic guy, and having female physical traits only makes this worse
>>
>>7665375
I think it's complicated. I'm not him or OP but I think think it's the factor that society seems to hate below-average stature men who are small. It's fun to pick on them, but a women no one really derives pleasure out of being cruel to some random women based off her merely being weak. Weak looking men are magnets for random hate and violence.
>>
>>7665856

>implying I haven't been AGPing to the thought of wearing a bikini since I was 11

I will not be denied.
>>
>>7667253
>getting SRS when you have AGP
anon are you sure?
>>
>>7667651
this has been studied, agp trans women are equally good candidates for srs as their counterparts
that was actually a cornerstone of blanchard's research -- he spent a lot of time rallying against previous typologies that argued the group now called agp were poor candidates because the research simply didn't bear it out
>>
>>7667686
but I don't want to be unable to orgasm, much as I'd like to get fucked just like a girl. and wouldn't that make agp go away?
>>
>>7667778
>but I don't want to be unable to orgasm

Post-op women can orgasm just fine tho? Or did you specifically mean cumming like a guy?
>>
>>7667778
both ftm and mtf surgeries almost always preserve orgasmic capacity (ironically, ftm surgery is better at this)
it's a pretty rare surgical fuckup these days for you to be unable to orgasm
and the most obvious aspects of agp dissipate with transition anyway, though various aspects of the sexual orientation remain (e.g. meta-attraction/pseudo-androphilia in those who experience it, where the attractive part is having sex as a woman rather than the men one is having sex with)
>>
File: Mercedes-37.jpg (183KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
Mercedes-37.jpg
183KB, 960x640px
>>7665327
Because niggers run up on them thinkin' they normal 8luh8luhhuge8itches and get pissed when they ain' and beat'em to death with a crack pipe or just plain shoot'em.
Not even being full/pol/ here or anything it's just fukken ridiculous.
Doesn't even matter if you pass or not.
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/james-dixon-12-years-transgender-woman-death-article-1.2607086
>>
File: LeticiaBDasilvaphoto.jpg (67KB, 511x512px) Image search: [Google]
LeticiaBDasilvaphoto.jpg
67KB, 511x512px
>>7665360
oh, I see someone already beat me (hurr, pun so dark it killed my sides) to this.
>>
>>7667925
>Homestuck references while talking about transgender homicide

Also, 12 years for murdering someone? That's kind messed, I thought the criminal injustice system (CIS) punished black people "unfairly"? Hmm
>>
>>7667935
No you're thinking of men.
>>
>>7667925
>Transgender killer James Dixon
People really need to stop using the word as a noun.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.