[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Difference between homophobic gay and straight

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: DEGEN.jpg (57KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
DEGEN.jpg
57KB, 600x600px
So I have a question.

I'm a pretty open book, and very ok with, and observant of my emotions

I came from a back country area, and moved into the city, and one thing that happened is my "homophobia" (adverse response, being standoffish) towards homosexuality diminished over time, with the culture shift

However, one thing also happened. With friends, and others around me (lots more gay people out here) I noticed I'm not getting occasional bisexual impulses...

Whats odd is, these were never REALLY there before, and only started after my homophobia went away.

So my question is, if I became more homophobic INTERNALLY, would I be less bisexual?

I don't REALLY like the idea of being a flaming faggot, nor being a bisexual manwhore, so, I'd love to prevent it if possible...
>>
>>7662264
>flaming faggot
>bisexual manwhore

These aren't the only two options. You could be a masculine homosexual.
>>
>>7662322
Not really ok where that could go either honestly....

So would internalizing homophobia help or not?
>>
>>7662264
>bisexual impulses

>>7662343
>would internalizing homophobia help or not?

It wouldn't help. Once you start having gay urges there's no going back. Sorry.
>>
File: omar-mateen-10.jpg (26KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
omar-mateen-10.jpg
26KB, 540x720px
>>7662343
Sure thing Omar.
>>
>>7662364
But if you can make yourself react with disgust / hate / other feelings....couldn't it go away slightly?

Similar to people thinking about gore, or spiders, or other shit, they occasionally think about it, but try to not, because its unpleasant?

Has anyone tried it?
>>
Homophobia is usually repressed homosexuality.

If it wouldn´t work people wouldn´t do it.
It´s bullshitting yourself.
It won´t make you happy, but maybe more conforming with your environment.
>>
>>7662397
>not happy
Why?
I'm actually, kinda unhappy at the idea, beecause I'm really uncomfortable with it anyway...having them not bother me, and make me uncomfortable would actually be nice

Whats your reason for saying I wouldn't be happy exactly?
>>
>>7662404
Just wrote a lot, my window closed, too frustrated to write it again -.-

If you are gay, you will have to fuck a disgusting piece of water and fat, you don´t even find attractive and never experience real love or positive intimacy.

If you are bi you will still miss lots of good experience.
You may will fall in love with a guy some time anyway and then it´s a lot easier when you and your surroundings are already comfortable with the idea of gay/bi people.
So laughing at homophobic jokes, being an homophobic asshole could fall back badly on you later.
Instead you should be accepting and enforce acceptance.
>>
>>7662438
>fall in love with a guy
ugh, I hope not, I don't want to lose control like that...sounds very well like perhaps being homophobic is the way to go then, because I don't want that to happen

>accepting and enforce acceptance
I don't really WANT those feelings though, and policing people on how they feel / say is for thin skinned pussies anyway. Even if I disagree, everyone has a right to an opinion.

I think I figured out what I am going to do at this point though...stay outwardly "accepting" but work on promoting internal homophobia, just to prevent all that shit

Might also distance myself from my more flamboyant gay friends.
>>
>>7662451
Can you give us some forewarning before you inevitably shoot up a nightclub?
>>
>>7662264
Enjoy your descent into psychosis and eventual suicide.
>>
>>7662264
You could always just be yourself and not let your sexuality define you, something I'm sure you're always quick to tell the "flaming faggots" you meet to deflect from your own insecurity.
>>
>>7662523
This.
>>
>>7662523
>implying enough homophobia to keep from accepting gay thoughts, is enough to go on a warpath

>implying that was real
Sorry but much of it seemed fake....

>>7663095
psychosis and suicide?

Citation needed

>>7663131
>self
>implying I cannot change myself
>implying my sexuality doesn't define me at all.
>>
>>7662381
It's repression. Hating yourself makes you worse off.
>>
>>7663558
I've seen reppression threads on here while thinking about this, and the only people who seem to hate it are LGBT people who KNOW you repress

Thats ok, would make the hate easier, being mutual.
>>
Just use very high dosages SSRIs to suppress sex drive. If that does not work, then GNRH analogs, then try some of the more weird antipsychotics.
>>
>>7663977
>drugs
why the fuck would I do that!?

>anti psychocitcs

Those MAKE people crazy brah.
>>
>>7663999
To suppress sex drive. Can you not read?
>>
>>7664008
I don't WANT to suppress my sex drive alone, just homosexual urges

Why would I fuck my body up on pills instead of trying to control myself, and how I think?
>>
>>7664041
Besides, I've heard some of that shit makes you gay anyways.

Why you insisting I need to be gay?

Are you not ok with me making a choice?
>>
>>7664041
Because once you go bi, there is no saying bye. This is the only way to do this. And besides, the side effects of SSRIs are not that bad.
>>
>>7664048
You can try repressing it, it is simply unlikely to work. Also, I have no heard of any data showing that those drugs change sexual orientation.
>>
>>7664052
I've heard this, but this sounds like a catch phrase more than anything.

And I've heard too many cases of dudes who experiment, and never do it again....

... ... I'm convinced you just want another faggot to enter the fray.

Not having it, not taking drugs, not hurting myself

Wow, well, at least this thread made it easy to internalize it again.

Thanks.
>>
The homophobia you had seems like a product of the culture of the area you lived in, and possibly combined with repressed bicuriosity/bisexuality.
>>
>>7664071
>drugs change sexual orientation
They can make you think different less inhibited..

and weed I know has a strong effect of that

and again... id rather risk repression not working, then have the risks of being gay apply right now

Worth it.
>>
>>7664113
>repressed
it wasn't a problem in the slightest, till now... and I don't see how reversing it WONT fix the problem.

I mean, the only reason I can see them even coming in is because my negative reaction was forced to stop, due to the city

If I just internalize it, I don't see why it won't go back to normal, but I might lose some friends

worth it.
>>
>>7662451
You can't get rid of your attraction to men, however you can make sure to never act on it.

What this means, however, is that you can feel sexual attraction towards men, and if you grow to know one well enough, love him.

So, to sucesfully repress, you'd need to restrict a lot of your social contact with men, and you can never consume alcohol, or any other substance that takes away your inhibitions, as repression is basically just inhibiting your desires, if you're around handsome or decent looking men.
That is already a very difficult task, and it's just the first step, I haven't even touched upon trying to get a girlfriend, keep your boners secret, or the other shit you have to do in order to repress, and the drawbacks of repression.

tl,dr:repression takes tons effort and sacrifice, for a lackluster reward.
>>
>>7664709
See, I've done repression to a certain extent with a repression with girls before, and it does work

And I thinking keeping myself out of that immense health risk is worth it.
>>
>>7665047
Well then, I am not your keeper, do as you wish, but if you end up regretting it, then remember you have only yourself to blame.

Who knows, maybe you'll be perfectly happy in repression, but it's not guaranteed.
>>
>>7662264
>my homophobia has diminished
>I don't want to be a faggot

Nice meme.
>>
>>7663590
"Forcing" yourself to be homophobic in order to repress your bisexuality is essentially hating yourself. If anything it will make you unhappy, more insecure, more suspect of being bi, and may even intensify your urges. Only closet faggots obsess over hating faggots, and obsessing over faggotry makes you more of a faggot. It's why anti-gay clergy and politicians often get caught doing gay shit on the DL.
The best course of action for you is to just accept it/ignore it and simply not act on any urges if you don't want to, and it's likely that you don't want to out of a preconceived notion of masculinity, probably instilled to you through your family (and instilled to them through either church or government), as it is with most people. Nobody else needs to know if you don't want them to. You may even have fewer or stop having gay impulses. And if anything you could just convince yourself you're like a 1 on the Kinsey scale or maybe just bicurious. Or you could always experiment on the DL. At then end of the day, you are a man, you make your own choices. Only a beta cuck allows others to pressure them into acting in a way that they see as being "proper." Thousands of years ago, warriors several times more masculine than the pathetic, sedentary, overweight, insecure degenerate that makes up the modern man, would buttfuck each other. It really puts things into perspective.
Also, I have a feeling you weren't totally straight when you were more "homophobic." You're either not being entirely truthful, or maybe you just never found a guy you were attracted to.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.