[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it transphobic not to what to date a trans "gay"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

File: 1297253782591.jpg (31KB, 357x353px) Image search: [Google]
1297253782591.jpg
31KB, 357x353px
Is it transphobic not to what to date a trans "gay" boy if i'm a cis gay dude but I like cock and "he" doesn't have one?
>>
>>7660908
No, but it's transphobic to put gay and he in quotes like that.
>>
>>7660908
it's this fucking thread again.
>>7660966
is right on the money though.
>>
>>7660974
>>7660966
I Just wanted to make clear that he did not have a dick and my own beliefs on this matter aren't really relevant to this conversation.

but now I haven't turned him down yet I told him "I had to think about it" on his face book he called out a local pub for not letting him use the male restroom and stuff along those lines so i'm wondering how i can tell him without him trying burn me at the stack for transphobia
>>
>>7661028
The trans is good enough to tell us that.
Putting gay and he in quotes only enforces the idea that you don't actually respect trans peoples' identities and don't think he's actually a guy and that's transphobic, not merely not wishing to date someone.
>>
>>7661071
I didn't what have to talk about this but you're absolutely right I do not respect trans people, just because they are trans. Respect is earned, and I like and respect him as a person he's a good guy so that's why I don't want to hurt him. But to me hes basically a full time crossdresser until he gets a proper cock.

But that's not what this is about this is about how I should turn him down without hurting him and making him think its because I don't like him as a person. So unless you have some proper good advice mate I suggest you find a different thread to salty in.
>>
>>7661115
Well, there you go then. You are transphobic, but the specific thing you asked about isn't.
So just turn him down like you would anyone else.
>>
>>7660908
yes.
if you don't eat 'his' pussy you're an awful person.
>>
>>7661121
but friend if a girl ever hit on me I could just say i'm not interested in girls i'm gay, but because hes a gay guy with no cock what do I say, "sorry mate I cant date you because you don't have a bloody cock?" like I mean no matter what I say its insensitive
>>
File: 1481750724514.gif (42KB, 112x112px) Image search: [Google]
1481750724514.gif
42KB, 112x112px
>>7661134
I guess i just gotta be awful mate
>>
>>7661145
Well would you date him if he had a cock? Just find a reason
>>
>>7661145
Do you have to be that specific? A simple "not interested" doesn't work for you?
>>
>>7661160
yeah if he was born with a proper cock and no tites this whole crisis would be over before it began
>>
>>7661162
let me just say this, when he first made a move at the uni pub and put his hand on my crotch, I was like "sorry I buddy i'm not interested" but in a polite way of course, the he was all like "WHAT BECAUSE IM TRANS!" like he was cocked and loaded waiting for me to say it. the I was like "no-no im just not in the mood" and well he goes not my uni so I see him everywhere. this was about a fortnight ago. I think he a manipulative cunt honestly and this is his way of trying to guilt me into fucking him.
>>
>>7660908
Absolutely not.
t. bisexual FtM

>>7661115
>But to me hes basically a full time crossdresser until he gets a proper cock.

But this is crap. Do you try to find out everyone else's genitals before deciding whether or not to afford them the basic decency of considering them to be the gender they say they are?

Lots of trans people don't get surgery because of medical reasons/expense/it's shit/whatever. Are they just "cross-dressers" forever?

Anyway. You don't really have to give him a reason. He's not entitled to a reason. You don't have to justify not wanting to date or fuck him. Just say no. That's the bottom line of how consent works - you can just say no. At any time, for any reason.

In a perfect world, maybe you could straightforwardly say that you need your partner to have a dick, and that would be acceptable. But this is not a perfect world, and he could be a dumb little Tumblr faggot or something, who knows. You're probably better off not ever telling him that, especially if he's not well-established as someone who's hard to offend.
>>
>>7661239
>>7661208

Actually, since you posted this while I was typing, I would just say give him the reason that he's a manipulative little bitch.
>>
>>7661145
>like I mean no matter what I say its insensitive

So what?
If someone's too ugly for me to fuck, that's insensitive too, but them's the breaks. No one's entitled to fuck you.
You don't have to waterboard them with the reasons for their inadequacy, just say you're not interested and leave it at that. Hell, you probably don't have to say anything, "I have to think about it" is as good a rejection as any, I doubt he's exactly waiting by the phone.
>>
>>7661208

So he's a manipulative little shit who thinks he's entitled to the body of anyone he wants, and that it's okay to use guilt and social blackmail to coerce sex from people... but the only reason you can come up with for why you don't want to fuck him in that laundry list of red flags is "he has no dick"?
>>
>>7661269
yeah Ill I guess there's no way of getting around it this won't be the first time i've been a cunt to someone, oh and you'd be surprised he always just so happens to be at all the places I frequent, but my minds made up thanks guys :)
>>
>>7661255
yeah I think thats what ill do :) But its not that I have to "find out everyone else's genitals before deciding whether or not to afford them the basic decency of considering them to be the gender they say they are" I just don't give a crap about his so could gender, he could have said he was a woman, a giraffe, or a bloody train my reaction would be the same I don't give a crap about what he thinks he is he can say he is whatever, Respect is earned and none but the Queen and the son of bloody God him self deserves respect upon birth but under no circumstances he or anyone else can dictate to me what I can or can not call someone, and more over, It is rather important what someones has in their pants when it comes to fucking them, savy?
>>
>>7661295
I mean that's kinda like the main thing that pertains to thoses who I would fuck right, Straight people fuck people of the opposite sex, gays fuck the same sex. And I mean if he was a guy it would be hard to hear him be cunt with my cock in his mouth XD
>>
>>7661370

My point is, there's a hell of a lot of reasons not to fuck this person. Would you seriously fuck such a douche if he was cis? Because you're gonna find yourself in trouble one day if the answer's yes.
Don't stick your dick in crazy.
>>
>>7661357
>none but the Queen and the son of bloody God him self deserves respect

that seems harsh.
i would argue that you should give all people respect unless they do something that shows they aren't worthy of it.
>>
>>7661417
yeah I know your right, but I mean hes kinda cute but by and large to much of a cunt
>>
>>7661421
I have a standard level of respect for all but I don't judge people from what they say or what I hear about them, I judge them for what they do. and if all they do is complain about shit well that just to bloody bad eh.

Btw Personally I respect you all because this was so unexpected I honestly thought if I had put myself out there and asked about this it was just going to be an uncivilized shit storm, but everyone's been very polite and civil :)
>>
>>7660908
Absolutely not. I would never date a trans person, but I certainly will give trans people respect, friendship, and support. I just am not attracted to trans people.
>>
>>7661477
>I just am not attracted to trans people.

Lol wait, as a rule? Like, in general? Trans people are one of the most visually, politically, and emotionally diverse groups on the planet.
>>
>>7661464
there are people in this thread using different defintions of 'respect'
you don't need to respect trans people in the sense that you consider them worthy of admiration, adoration, etc
you need to respect trans people in the sense that you consider them members of their transitioned gender
the 'full time crossdresser' comment shows a lack of understanding what transition is, given as hormones are the most important sexually dimorphic trait in people past childhood and most trans people are transitioned for a very long time (decade+) until they can access and afford genital surgery
>>
>>7661488
Diversity isn't always a good thing desu
>>
>>7661516
Naw I don't need to too at all but I do respect them as people, as members of humanity. I respect them as I respect any other.
>>
>>7661520
>>7661477
not op
Agreed I feel the same way, I just want a normal standard person to settle down with
>>
>>7660908
No, you don't like women so why would you date one
>>
>>7661488

Some people just aren't attracted to people who aren't biologically their gender, dude. It's not necessarily out of any kind of hate. There's literally nothing wrong with this.
>>
>>7661527
that's the issue, though -- respecting trans people as people and members of humanity inherently means accepting them as members of their transitioned gender
that doesn't mean listening to some cloudgender bitch when she tells you she uses purrself pronouns, but it does mean recognizing a trans man is male/he and a trans woman is female/she
that's what basic equal-member-of-humanity respect is for someone who has the condition transsexualism
you don't need to want to fuck a pre-op trans guy, but you do need to recognize he is a guy
>>
>>7661520
No, what I'm saying is that there is a vast difference between different members of the same "group" which you call "trans people", it's hardly a cohesive demographic at all. So it's strange that you would exclude all of them outright.
>>
>>7661208
Yeah, I think you're right, also considering his FB spasm over the pub. And you're permitted to feel this way about trans people btw lol, it doesn't make you a piece of shit for not respecting people's ~gendurr identities~. Because it's just a way people feel about themselves in their head, it's not actually real. Biological sex is real. Mutilating your body to mimic that of the opposite sex's is sign pure mental illness.
>>
File: 1469693410435.jpg (52KB, 552x692px) Image search: [Google]
1469693410435.jpg
52KB, 552x692px
>>7661551
well there is one static trend among them... they don't have the right junk dawg
>>
>>7661488

Every turd is different, but they're still all turds.
>>
>>7661488
Yes as a rule. I'm very attracted to men, men who are born men. That's just the way it is.
>>
>>7660908
No, you decide what you like. If they don't have a penis then they aren't for you.
>>
>>7661645
Not them, but would you date a post-op trans guy? Like is it a dick thing, or?
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.