[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

prove me she's wrong protip: you can't https://y

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: vNMS23No.jpg (32KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
vNMS23No.jpg
32KB, 512x512px
prove me she's wrong

protip: you can't

https://youtu.be/xD-W2-Q0EOU
>>
I'm halfway through and holy fuck, is she drunk? She literally has to jumpcut each word at some points. I can't even pay attention to what she's saying anymore between the jumpcuts, slurry accent and general way-down-the-rabbit-hole political batshittery that's inevitable in these kinds of videos.
tl;dr?
>>
>>7657312
you're right, i can't
>>
I feel like someone must have really hurt this person for them to be so anti-trans. It's sad.
>>
>>7657473
and yet, you can't dispute any of her points.
>>
>>7657312
I really hate people complaining about words like masculinity or femininity. They're word which we use to descibe certain behavior. We just observed certain behavior and gave that a name. Does that make it an accurate description? Maybe not but atleast it's not a social construct. If people like her would just read Wittgenstein they would understand how stupid they sounded.
>>
Anti-feminists aren't cool with Blaire and Theryn because they conform to conservative ideals of femininity, they're cool with them because they're just fucking sane. Justin Dennis arguably conforms to stereotypical femininity too, but he's rejected because he's a complete retard and a literal man.

Anti-feminist isn't a very solid term or descriptive of a very cohesive group of people, so it's tough to argue that it is or isn't anything. But the stance seems completely misrepresented here.
How in the hell could their argument be "all men and women are innately masculine and feminine" when faggots like Justin Dennis even exist? Even if he's not trans, the existence of an inarguably girly man flies in the face of that whole concept. And yes, that's basically what she's saying, but she's just set up the easiest strawman in the world to knock over, literally no one is that fucking retarded. Might as well be arguing that neo nazis think black people don't exist.

In reality, anti-feminists generally believe something close to what she laid out at the end; that most people are male/female, that a stark minority deviate (explained by conditions like transexuality and intersexuality, the former of which she seems to reject in favour of "because reasons"), and that masculinity/femininity are completely variable, connected to sex only in terms of overall trends that have no real bearing on any random individual.
>>
So...what I'm getting from her videos is that she hates transbians and thinks there are only two genders. i.e. boring overstated opinon that at least half of this board agrees with. Whatever.

The only thing that really bothers me about her is her annoying voice and gross manface. It makes her videos harder to watch.
>>
>>7657495
I don't disagree with her points. I just think there's an undercurrent of brimming anger and resentment that dominates her discourse towards trans people, and that's sad.

I totally get where radfems are coming from, actually. Most of them have been hurt or assaulted by males in the past, and they see the trans movement as bio males attempting to invade female spaces. That must be threatening and also infuriating. But I also think the radfem group needs to go beyond this whole outright hatred of trans ppl, and learn to consolidate some empathy within their thinking to people with gender dysphoria.
>>
>>7657522

> Might as well be arguing that neo nazis think black people don't exist.

Um, sorry to break this to you anon, but black people don't exist. Brown people exist. Dark brown people exist. But black people don't exist. Anyone claiming to be a black person is just pulling your leg, and is probably messing with you.

t. a "black" person.
>>
>>7657312
ew. Man-hating terf lesbians with victim complexes? No thank you.
>>
>>7658004
Cool story, my brothah.
>>
File: image.jpg (212KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
212KB, 1136x640px
>>7657312
Prove you aren't the cp spammer?

Why shouldn't you get banned?
>>
>>7658106
Khoudia Diop
>>
For all those interested, there's a pretty hilarious thread on /r/gendercritical right now of TERFs doing gymnastics around the fact that the female (FAAB women) homicide rate actually surpasses the homicide rate of transgender women.
>>
>>7658721
Why is this surprising? Trans women are too busy being neurotic and killing themselves, also their T is often lower than natal females. Did they really not know this?
>>
>>7658813
damages their stereotype of male socialization quite a bit, thats for sure
>>
File: uncle-robbie.png (250KB, 597x343px) Image search: [Google]
uncle-robbie.png
250KB, 597x343px
>>7657522
>Blaire
>sane

Wew

Robbie isn't even really a woman, you can see in his pre-transition pictures that he's just a gay man. His hairline was almost as bad as Milo's, and he still has an insufferable fag voice. That's why he sucks so much MRA cock, because he's literally a gay MRA.
>>
>>7658721
Link please
>>
>>7658845
Sanity is... relative, in this case.
She's saner than radical feminist trannies who think there are 30k genders and hon crossdressers, but not exactly what you'd call an example of mental health.

It just so happens that most conservatives, at least American conservatives, believe there's a Satanist kabal that rules the entire globe, or at least aspires to do so, so she fits in rather nicely.
>>
>>7658721
>implying it's possible to find anything on that mess of a website without a direct link
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.