[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My mother intends to disowning me in her last will by leaving

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: images-91.jpg (13KB, 233x216px) Image search: [Google]
images-91.jpg
13KB, 233x216px
My mother intends to disowning me in her last will by leaving everything to my brother (as he being hetero will reproduce and create grand-children for her...) because I am gay. What do?
>>
>>7656836
pretend you're not gay until she dies
>>
>>7656836
Become rich and/or steal everything she has.
>>
>>7656836
Pretend to come right with the Lord and that He cured you of your sick desires whenever she's around. Go on about it, get annoying to the point where no one wants to hear anything more about how God blessed you. Keep it up until she's dead.
>>
>>7656836
Accept that horrible truth, work like a chinese but with the intelligence of a mafia overlord. Become awfully rich, get revenge by not giving her a cent when she asks your for money.
>>
disown her.
get a real job.
suck your brothers cock.
whichever.
>>
>>7656836
Sleep with your brother. Now she has to leave all her money to strangers and is distraught. You win.
>>
>>7656836
1.Marry dimwitted redneck girl
2.Have wild secret gay life
3.Wait till the old hag dies
4.Profit
>>
>>7656836
god forbid she does what she wants with her money
>>
>>7657164
Winner
>>
>>7657250
1: Marry Lesbian Girl from wealthy conservative family with same issues.
2: Have secret wild gay life
3: Enjoy a partner with same problems.
4: Eventually the family patriarch or matriarch dies and leaves her Something.
5: You can enjoy seeing your family when you aren't too busy enjoying your life.
6: When your mother and or father dies you can enjoy being more openly yourself with the rest of that part of your family- 6 months after her funeral.
7: Purchase children from China, Ukraine, Romania, Somalia, Australia, France, and Ecuador.
8: grow the next generation of little whining faggots.
>>
>>7657607
>the family patriarch or matriarch
You mean straight people?
>>
>>7657255
Tru
>>
File: DIO.jpg (81KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
DIO.jpg
81KB, 1280x720px
>>7656836
>What do?
Kill brother.
>>
>>7656836
your mom is doing the wright thing by leaving everything to the straight guy who will continue the family bloodline and no, as gay adopting a kid is not the same thing, that's the worst thing to do, it's about blood and soil. now the rest is upto you doing the wright thing, just kill yourself now or contribute to society far away where you can't infuence the younger generation to become gay.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.