[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why can't I figure out how to be feminine and pretty Why

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1477236220012.png (501KB, 500x644px) Image search: [Google]
1477236220012.png
501KB, 500x644px
Why can't I figure out how to be feminine and pretty

Why does it seem like the biggest mystery on the planet? Is it genetics? Are people just born knowing what to do?
>>
>>7654255
Are you male? If so, that's the problem. Try being masculine and dominant instead of feminine and pretty.
>>
>>7654293
That's not an option for me.

My options are

1) Figure out how to pass, kill myself if I can't within the next year or two (doubt I will make it this long)

or

2) Kill myself now
>>
>>7654300
>within the next year or two

1) HRT takes a while
2) You need to put effort into other things besides just popping pills, almost no tranny works on their voice to the point where it's passable, even though it's almost more important to passing than your face. Don't be like them.
3) "Passing", in the sense that you pass as cis female to the majority of cis people around you, is actually not that hard. But you will probably never look like the OP pic, and that will start killing you inside.
>>
>>7654322
>start killing you inside
I already feel dead inside
>>
>>7654255

you're probably AGP, which means your whole brain is masculine as fuck and you only want to traqnsition because of a TIPICALLY MASCULINE fetish.

NON-AGP in the other hand, have real femininity since their brains aren't 100% male.

There are classes and courses to learn feminine manners and ways, tho.
>>
>>7654255
Let's say you're 20 years old. At your age, the average cis woman has used makeup and explored feminine expression for 10-15 years, depending on their environment and upbringing.

Even if you started transitioning relatively early, like 12, you could only have a maximum of 8 years of experience with those things, and that's the ideal scenario. In reality, you were likely gradual about the way you presented, you weren't memed into makeup and fashion by your mom, you watched Jeffrey Star makeup tutorials until you realized half the reason their cakeface bullshit looks good is because of the stage lighting, gave up, got depressed, tried again, etc. etc.

Be patient. Learning new things takes time
>>
>>7654696
Brain scans identifying sexually dimorphic regions of the brain WHEN. Also, how great would it be if HRT was a controlled substance that required 1 year of real life experience of transition to get.

There I solved the fetishist problem.
>>
>>7654255
you can put on makeup and clothes, but ultimately you'll look the same but just "made up"
>>
>>7654881
From what I hear diet, titty skittles, and exorcise is one of the most important things to do.
>>
>>7654895
>one
are some*
>>
>>7654878
>Brain scans identifying sexually dimorphic regions of the brain WHEN.

Good idea,

>Also, how great would it be if HRT was a controlled substance that required 1 year of real life experience of transition to get.

Bad idea.
>>
>>7654878
>Also, how great would it be if HRT was a controlled substance that required 1 year of real life experience of transition to get.
That's already a thing in many areas of Canada and Europe. Just fuels the online pharmacy industry though so it's pointless.
It does work for people susceptible to scaremongering though since doctors can play up side effects of HRT and most people have an innate fear of pharmaceuticals. That's what all the doctors do where I live and I hear it from older transitioners all the time that are absolutely terrified of HRT and it's side effects because doctors tell them all sorts of horror stories of people having strokes, losing limbs, heart attacks, etc. and make it out to seem like it's actually quite common.
>>
>>7654255
>pretty
There are a lot of ugly cis women out there. Would you rather be an ugly women or a handsome man?
>>
>>7655332
An ugly women easily, I would do anything to be seen as an ugly woman instead of a man.

I still want to be a pretty woman if I can though
>>
>>7654255
>Is it genetics? Are people just born knowing what to do?
>this is actually what trannies believe
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.