[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it when girls fool around with each other they're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (43KB, 736x601px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43KB, 736x601px
Why is it when girls fool around with each other they're still straight but when two guys do it they're automatically labeled as gay?
Are women just naturally more likely to be bisexual?
>>
Women are very beautiful and being attracted to them is normal. A woman can fuck other women and as long as she still fulfills her biological imperative it's no big deal. Men are not beautiful (except maybe femboys) so homosexual attraction to them is unnatural.
>>
>>7650677
No women are actually less likely to be bisexual, but they're more likely to be open about it. There are probably more in the closet guys than there are lesbian/bi girls combined.
>>
fragile masculinity
>>
>>7650677
No. Girls are just more likely to be attention whores and spread that shit around.
Also attraction to men is considered gross, where as attraction to women is seen as understandable. Not because of a patriarchy, but because males sexuality is generally stronger, and females sexuality is generally weaker, so these perspectives inform our social values. Also females generally have softer features that are more similar to children, which we are programmed to find appealing (not necessarily sexually, but in many cases it is) because of child care. Where as male features are harsher and similar to animals, which we are programmed to find threatening, and more likely to see less sexually.
Basically, for a number of reasons, we are more permissive of attraction to females than attraction to males, both with men and women. If anything, the question should be "why do we not care that females are attracted to men?" and the answer is that it is "natural" (the misused definition, which really means "ought to"), that's what men want, and it's a necessity for procreation.
>>
>>7650693
Proof of my assessment -->>7650713
>>
There's more social stigma attached to a man being gay than a woman being gay.

Everyone loves two lesbians in a relationship but when it comes to two dudes, society as a whole deems it much more taboo.
>>
>>7650712
masculinity that others take a sledgehammer to
>>
>>7650713
>Where as male features are harsher and similar to animals, which we are programmed to find threatening, and more likely to see less sexually.
what? your entire post is entirely out of the perspective of men. is that intended? because just like half of the world population is more attracted to soft features half of it is more attracted to harsh features. women do find male features very attractive, you know?
>>
>>7650739
>Everyone loves two lesbians
hahahahahahaha

no
>>
>>7650713
>females generally have softer features that are more similar to children, which we are programmed to find appealing (not necessarily sexually, but in many cases it is)
Explains why pedophiles are more likely to be straight regardless of the children they abused. Although, I just heard that from somewhere and am too lazy to fact check it.
>>
>>7651842
lol most pedos are faggots
>>
>>7651855
It wouldn't surprise me. Faggots are more likely to have a mental illness in general.
>>
>>7651858
Being a faggot is the mental illness.
But pedophiles have actual differences in their brain's structures. Certain parts are smaller and underdeveloped.
>>
>>7651855
FBI statistics have greater than 90% as straight.
>>
>>7650677
Because it's natural to find women attractive. It's why they actually set up posh female-only sex parties for straight women. If you like dudes there must be something wrong with you.
>>
>>7651825
>because males sexuality is generally stronger, and females sexuality is generally weaker, so these perspectives inform our social values
Basically, if you're covered in metal, and there is a magnet to your left, and a magnet to your right, but the magnet on the right is stronger, you're going to be pulled in the direction of that stronger magnet. Because males have stronger feelings about this, their perspective effects society more strongly.
>>7651842
Pedophilia is generally unrelated to other sexualities from what I've seen. HEBOphilia (12-17) is where there is a huge portion of straight men who have that attraction, in comparison to gay men. I'd say that dominant men in general are hebophiles, i.e. almost all straight men, and mostly only the more dominant gay men (tops). But such a huge portion of gay men are bottoms, that hebophilia is disproportionately a straight thing.
>>
>>7650708
>women are actually less likely to be bisexual
Are they? Because what I've always heard is that "women have more fluid sexuality".

And women are much more fluid in their gender expression than men. If you imagine a scale with +100 being full 100% masculine, 0 being completely in-between and -100 being 100% feminine most women are somewhere around 0 and not -100. There is variance, of course, but few women are hyper feminine and few are hyper masculine.

Whereas it seems like 99% of men are in the +100 to +90 box of masculinity. I used to think that was just a front because I'm MtF but the more I talk to men online and offline I've come to realize most of them are just that masculine naturally.
>>
sex is something that is done to women, not something that women do
>>
>>7651825
>your entire post is entirely out of the perspective of men
Considering the board we're on that person is much likelier to be either lesbian or women attracted trans.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.