[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/femgen/ Bog's dead baby

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 316
Thread images: 32

File: Pig lard .png (1MB, 834x1342px) Image search: [Google]
Pig lard .png
1MB, 834x1342px
FAQ
>What is a fem?
An androgynous male with feminine and soft features. Most are gay.
>Are fem guys trans?
Some inevitably turn out trans. Some age into twunkhood and continue slutting it up on Grindr well past their mid twenties.
>Can I be a fem?
It's possible. Masculine bone structure, height, and aging make it hard.
>Should I go on HRT?
You'll look younger longer and you won't age like a man. There's more info in the pastebin.
>Is liking fems considered gay or straight?
Gay. If you're on the fence, you're bi, like a lot of people.
>Pastebin?
http://pastebin.com/9Ab1SpRE
>Discord?
http://discord.gg/faBYaap
old >>7612907
>>
So when do the cute crossdressers hop on my bear dick? Not the animal, the body type sillies.
>>
so you have thick fur and large claws?
if i were cute i would hop on right away!
>>
>>7648914
Nails kept trim but thick fur does describe it
>>
>>7648450
I am also a hairy guy how does the upper body hair not bother you
>>
>>7649061
Well my chest hair doesn't really bother me because no one's ever complained. I mostly have pretty good self-confidence when no one's ever ripped on me about stuff. Helps a lot when dealing with body traits you might not like much.
>>
>>7648450
>cute crossdressers
>bear dick
Nice try anon, but everyone knows femboys were made for the Big Twink Cock
>>
>>7649207
Nice joke, senpai, tiny crossdressers want to be women for real men.
>>
>>7649252
>joke
>>
>>7649266
>he wasn't joking
Should've taken the out and kept your pride
>>
File: 1485029834251.jpg (520KB, 1728x1296px) Image search: [Google]
1485029834251.jpg
520KB, 1728x1296px
>tfw no pet femboy to take for walkies and tease about his cute boblets and give under-the-chin scritches too
>>
>>7649602
Okay so I'm at his house, we just finished playing Smash and are just eating. I've got the crotchless panties on under some very short shorts and a bra that matches under a really big shirt I borrowed from him. We're just watching TV about a foot away from each other while I'm lowkey on here. What do I do to make a move? I've never been so horny in my life, I may be small but it's harder than steel.
>>
>>7650197
Wearing his clothes as a guy friend is a huge turn off. Just give up and go get actually dressed. He probably noticed your escapades weeks ago and is just trying to ignore them for your sake.
>>
>>7650197
Slowly inch towards him on the couch and rest your head on his shoulder
>>
>>7650289
Okay I'm right up against him now, he hasn't really reacted much
His hand is right near my ass, I just want to scream for him to spank me and spread me
He said "hey buddy, enjoying the show?" when I got so close, that's about it
I just nodded dumbly, too horny to talk right
>>
>>7650197
just communicate like an adult and ask if he wants to cuddle
don't string it out
>>
>>7650320
I pressed really close and he put him arm around me!! He threw a blanket on us and said if I was cold I just had to ask for a blanket!! I'm basically cuddling against him!!!!!
>>
>>7650335
aww cute :D
>>
>>7650399
He's so warm and soft, I feel so safe and secure right here. his hand is on my lower back and I think he can feel the frilly waistband on my panties. When he adjusted himself I pushed in a little closer and he let me, now we're leaning.
He's still in to his show or at least pretending to be so he isn't noticing me typing and lowkey grinding my phone on my tiny erection.
>>
>>7650419
You're so fucking lewd why can't I have someone like you
>>
>>7650419
KEEP TALKING WHAT'S HAPPENING
>>
>>7650473
>>7650443
Okay so this is a little silly but I leaned too hard and we fell into a laying position, now I'm just legit cuddling with him and he's rubbing my back with his big rough hands. He's definitely felt my waistband and ran his fingers over it out of what I can only guess was confusion, now he runs his hand down to the top of my ass and then back up. He felt the bra straps too. His breathing is a little faster and I'm not in a position to rub myself now that my crotch is pressed against his leg, idk if he can feel my erection.
>>
>>7650490
IT'S HAPPENING

>>7650473
I T ' S H A P P E N I N G
>>
>>7650532
I just can't get over the sensation of his hands and hearing his heartbeat, pinch me I'm dreaming. He's keeping his hand closer to my ass, and at one point he rubbed it but pulled back quickly. I made a girly WHINE kill me
>>
>>7650623
Don't falter, just don't act upset about it, maybe rub yourself into him more or get cozier. Is he aroused? Can you see if he's got a boner? Is he still feeling over you or did he stop? Don't leave us hanging!
>>
>>7650660
He's still holding onto my hip, I definitely am grinding absentmindedly against his leg, he's just so big compared to me...I can just talk about him all day but I'm so FUCKING HORNY PLEASE LET HIM BE HORNY TOO
>>
>>7650699
Just slowly slide your head into the blanket and check to see if he's got a boner. Clearly he's grabbed your ass and can tell you're crossdressing, if this really is his fetish and he's got a boner then no reason not to try and handle him.
>>
>>7650732
Okay he's full mast but he's still only keeping his hand outside of my clothes, what should I do????? I'm so fucking happy he's turned on by me, if this moves to another step I'll green text it later
>>
why do you people go along with obvious fiction posted here
>>
File: ahegao.jpg (122KB, 720x979px) Image search: [Google]
ahegao.jpg
122KB, 720x979px
am I fem enough?
>>
>>7650785
why not? its arousing
>>
>>7650785
mostly because i'm bored
>>7650795
why do you ask? you already know the answer
>>
>>7650759
Just reach down and stroke against it softly over his pants or put his hand on your ass firmly
>>
File: you.jpg (164KB, 900x1125px) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
164KB, 900x1125px
>>7650817
i kind of like internet attention ngl,
plus at the root of my vanity lies a deep seated void of uncertainty, almost no self esteem, dad issues, and lots of self hate.But going from compliment to compliment kind of helps fill that void for a while :^) probably really mentally unhealthy but whatever

>gib (you)'s plz
>>
>>7650870
at least you can admit it, and for that you have some of my respect
i would highly recommend working on those issues, but i know doing so can be difficult in more than one way
and yes, i would label (you) as cute
>>
>>7650759
Where did you go please tell me something good happened
>>
File: ECLIPSE3.jpg (121KB, 1225x735px) Image search: [Google]
ECLIPSE3.jpg
121KB, 1225x735px
>>7650894
thanks anon. i do realize working on these issues is really important, i have been making steps. I also dont necessarily know the right way to go about it. im hoping that getting out of a toxic homophobic environment this summer will help tho, with less hiding et all, and being able to have an open relationship.

idk sorry im just kind of rambling
>>
>>7650952
well i'm glad you're making some progress, despite the circumstances
getting out of such an environment is likely to help you out in a number of ways, i'd think
you can ramble all you want; i like being a listening ear
it can be nice to get things off your chest sometimes
>>
File: eclipseaf.jpg (307KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
eclipseaf.jpg
307KB, 1360x768px
>>7650990
thanks anon :)
not tonight though, i need to get to bed
>>
>>7651027
same here, actually
hope things go well for you in the future
>>
>>7650826
>>7650906
kay so I'm back home now

>put his hand on my ass and my hand on his cock
>slow rubbing on both sides
>he makes a few groans and i purr from his touch
>he reaches into my shorts and begins to feel my panties and squeeze my ass harder
>i reach down the front of his pants and grab the cock i've been waiting for for so long
>hes way thicker than i thought, length is about average
>hard to stop my mouth from watering
>he rubs around my hole
>i'm shaking against him, moaning into his chest
>trying to maintain stroking him at a reasonable pace
>i suddenly get the nerve to stand up and just drop my shorts and shirt
>he sees my 4inch erection, crotchless panties, and lace bra
>he's clearly turned on and sits up
>i pull down his pants and climb into his lap, frotting with him
>as I go to kiss him he stops me
>tells me "we can't do this"
>helps me get dressed
>gives me a ride home
>he was hard the whole way clearly
>at home now so sexually frustrated but none of my dildos will stack up to his cock and how badly i want it
I'm fingering myself but also crying like a baby please help me
>>
>>7651101
oh my god
>>
>>7651146
It's been a while now and I'm still sobbing
>>
>>7650236
no that's very cute
crotchless panties are a mistake though, misses the point completely
>>
>>7651101
maybe if you stopped posting on 4chan while cuddling with him he'd like you
>>
>>7651276
what
>>
>>7651506
Leaving stuff to the imagination is hotter than just having it out there
Sexy clothes are better than a plain old naked body because of that

Crotchless panties are too overt
>>
do femboys sound androgynous?
>>
>>7651903
depends on the person lol
>>
File: 1483147024534.jpg (8KB, 250x232px) Image search: [Google]
1483147024534.jpg
8KB, 250x232px
a year ago people on here said that it's better and more enjoyable to masturbate by rubbing your dick instead of the usual way just grabbing and jacking it, so for the past year I decided to do this, just masturbate by rubbing the cock like a clit and sometimes use a vibrator on the head

result? it did feel better as time passed and I even had orgasms that caused my entire body to start shaking for half a minute and I almost passed out, but now I can't get hard at all by fapping the normal way (grabbing cock in hand) and it actually sometimes hurts, my cock gets a lot less hard then it used to, and I'm pretty sure it has gotten smaller as well

thanks a lot guys
>>
>>7652179
forgot to mention, I'm not on any drugs like some of you freaks
>>
>>7651656
I really wonder if they just ruined their friendship with that guy
>>
>>7651184
I am so sorry anon. Perhaps he just needs time to think. You're still a manipulative bitch.
>>
>>7652520
Is what they did really that manipulative?
>>
>>7652534
Read the last thread, I didn't even post that thread.
>>
>>7652538
All they did was try really hard to make themselves attractive to him, is it really a big deal?
>>
>>7652545
Reading someone's internet history is an invasion of privacy.
>>
>>7652549
How else were they going to do it? "Hey you want to fuck me in my sisters lingerie?
>>
>>7652179
fucking lmao
falling for the tricky ricky
>>
>>7652561
True but it doesn't make him any better. Honestly, it sounds like his(saying their is retarded go back to Tumblr) friend just needs time to think.
>>
>>7652567
True, it was probably his first gay experience on top of it being so custom tailored to his desires. I imagine him and the guy posting are really close friends if he was so willing to throw a blanket on them or put his arm around him without any awkwardness. I wonder if he's worried the friendship is really over or something of the like.
>>
>>7651506
>>7651656
this, aside from imagination being more exciting than reality regular panties says: cute, chaste girl wants to be with you
crotchless panties says: i'm a total slut who will fuck anyone
the point of sexy lingerie is for a year into a relationship where it says: i want to spice it up for you because i care about you
imagine a woman wearing g-string or crotchless panties every day, it would be disgusting and weird
>>
>>7652584
I believe we'll hear back with better news in a few days, they'll either further it or forget anything happened today. Good luck anon (may Christ forgive me for supporting you)
>>
>>7652593
I really wish I suggested the regular purple panties instead of the other ones, not sure if it would have helped but still. Hiding the dick sometimes works on 'straight' guys' first times.
>>
File: 1484331699918.jpg (180KB, 1451x816px) Image search: [Google]
1484331699918.jpg
180KB, 1451x816px
>>7652561
why not? instead of trying to trick him into being gay
>>
>>7652606
meant for >>7652585
as well
>>
>>7652607
Is it really a trick to do pretty much that but try to be subtle and make a move? The guy is clearly gay too (or at least bi) if just feeling his friends undies was enough to send him to full hardness like that.
>>
>>7652615
But shouldn't he have just sat down with his friend and talked about if there was an attraction? I know real life isn't like movies so people can't just DO that but even trying to make comments or something to imply it was emotional and not just "pls fug me daddy". Wanting his dick is fine, especially if monogamy or a relationship isn't what you're after but clearly this guy cracked under the meaningless sex thing. Or maybe it's because his friend was his first gay experience or any type but fuck it who knows.
>>
>>7652672
Talking can be a really huge turn off.
>>
>>7652680
In a non-dirty sense, absolutely but I'm just thinking about how this could have been made easier
>>
>>7652615
"hey i kind of like you, do you want to experiment with me?" vs "sorry for molesting and almost reverse raping you last week"
>>
>>7652680
>hmm i wouldn't mind fucking my best friend.. but he's talking to me, naah
maybe for women
>>
>>7652686
Okay okay that got me, doubt he's gonna recover from this one. Sitting in his house alone, just thinking "did I almost fuck him? what the fuck? why was he wearing that? why did i go along with it? why did i have a boner" while he's shame masturbating to the memory
>>
>>7652697
I remember my first orgasm to gay thoughts like that.
>>
>>7652686
Would you really consider that reverse rape though? The guy let him jerk him off, let them frot, only stopped it once he went for the kiss.
>>
>>7652735
All of it seemed kinda sudden, basically jumped from really soft rubbing and snuggling directly into "Give. Me. Your. DICK!"
>>
>>7652735
yeah kinda, a lot of rape/unwanted sex happens like this, people are pressured into having sex because they're afraid and shocked, and don't want to hurt their friend etc.
>>7652767
this, he went far too fast as well, some groping and teasing would have been more effective, a handjob max, then let him have some time to think it over, develop his sexuality in his mind. kissing and buttfucking is pretty scary if you're straight and just slightly curious/desperate
>>
>>7652782
Shocked definitely describes it, I bet he spent most of the time just going along with whatever was said/done. He was probably really just super nervous and upset.
>>
File: image.jpg (77KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77KB, 300x250px
>>7652179
>Want my perineum rubbies
>Mommy put them at 5 Good Boy points each
>Currently have 30 GB points, means I can get 6
>I need at least 10 to be fully satisfied
>Boyskittles cost an extra 10
>Beg Mommy to give me more points
>She pulls up her dress and says if I make her feel good she'll give me the extra 4 free
>Don't even like girly pee pee parts, but I love perineum rubbies
>Finally oblige, start licking Mommy down there
>After about 10 minutes she says I can have extra rubbies if I play with her milky bags
>Spend another 15 minutes sucking and grabbing her milky bags
>She finally says that's enough
>Gives me 10 perineum rubbies + extra boyskittles
>Says I've earned them for being a good little boy
>Didn't even have to use my GB points
>Use them later so I can give Daddy a Blowy Joey
>Mfw
>>
>>7652782
desu kinda curious if the guy would have been better off with just a handjob
>>
>>7653051
Probably, I'm still thinking if he had gone with regular panties instead of the crotchless it would have been better
>>
>tfw anon didn't get dicked

Still a cute story
>>
>>7653117
I'm waiting for part 2 where his friendship blows up and they never speak again or he gets a creampie
>>
>>7653131
I hope we can come up with some real advice for when they come back, like a checklist of stuff to do/what to wear next time. Maybe help them with what to say
>>
>>7653187
it was a fictional story m8 we're just discussing hypotheticals
>>
>>7653187
I say this:
>wear normally fitting clothes or just a little tight, nothing slutty
>purple regular panties
>no bra
>aim for snuggling to be okay again
>carry small bottle of lube
>aim for lubed handjob
>don't even DARE make fun of them for how they reacted before or even mention it
>>
>>7653192
I kinda believe it, traps/twinks I've been with are usually that kind of catty and desperate, especially texting when even trying to cuddle.
>>
>>7653194
How do you think they're gonna get him to snuggle after it ended with frotting and almost kissing one of his best friends? What kind of logic could he even try to apply to behaving around him now? He should just bail now and try to forget the guy.
>>
>>7653297
>he should bail
that's the WORST idea holy shit are you retarded?
>>
>>7653317
He already ruined his friendship and made himself look like a slut, no way to come off pure and only interested in him now right?
>>
>>7653359
Thats why gay guys have multiple sex partners. Obviously anon is straight and doesnt do that
>>
>>7653517
I've never been non-monogamous so idk
>>
>>7653517
The anon that tried to get fucked or the guy he was hitting on? Sounds like he's gay but just is in love with his best friend, which is complete suffering.
>>
>come back
>entire thread is just talking about my situation
hi everyone...
>>
I wanna lose weight, should I swap soda for diet soda or just drink water?
>>
>>7654048
Water is a much better choice, you go girl!
>>7653773
You gonna be okay? I was really rooting for you.
>>
>>7654048
Just drink water, diet soda still has nasty chemicals that fuck up your body in different ways. It's hard to kick the habit of drinking soda, I know, I've been there myself, but after a while you'll feel a LOT better without it in your system and you'll lose weight pretty easily.
pro tip: get one of those Brita water filter pitchers and keep it on your desk so you have water at hand whenever you're thirsty, it's how I kicked the soda habit
>>
>>7652179
kek. softgasms are bestgasms, desu. great job on doing it without the help of hormones, sweetie!
>>
>>7654048
>>7654104
also soda water is nice

sometimes water water just doesnt cut it and all non-water drinks a fatty memes, ya dig?
>>
>>7654186
water
a
t
e
r
>>
>>7654048
Get rid of soda and just drink water
I mean you don't have to completely remove soda and never drink it again but limit yourself on how often you drink it. I'm at a point where I'll drink water all the time unless it's the weekend (sometimes use sodas to mix with drinks) or I eat at restaurants (maybe once every two weeks) but even then I habitually get water. Just try it out, now soda leaves me feeling shitty because I'm so used to water.
Also cutting soda isn't gonna drop 10 lbs, it's all about how much and what you eat.
>>
>>7654186
soda water or fizzy lemonade like the euros drink is the correct answer here
good limonade too not that sugary juiceless stuff
>>
>>7654186
>>7654048
Tea. Green tea, herbal tea, whatever. Diet soda is shit. Fuck the studies that claim it is "safe".
>>
>>7654104
I drink water when I'm thirsty, it's just when I have lunch/dinner/etc that I drink soda
>>
>>7654096
I'm just really down in the dumps...I wanna send him a text to explain myself but I don't think he'd answer
I wrote out a super huge apology and tried to explain what I did and why
>>
>>7653773
>implying this isn't exactly what you wanted
>>
>>7654348
Just send him an ass pic in some panties and see how he responds, what could possibly go wrong? Say something like "next time squeeze tighter, I don't even have handprints ;)"
>>
>>7654348
Send a hi, don't weird him out or go overboard.
>>
>>7654348
Ask if he wants to talk first idiot
>>
>>7654391
i just wanted some advice
>>7654489
this is probably not the best idea
>>7654499
sounds okay
>>7654512
alright ill send him a message just saying hi and asking if he wants to talk
>>
>>7654518
replying to myself since i got no replies but he isn't answering!
>>
>>7654588
He shouldn't, you almost raped the guy.
>>
>>7654628
W-was it really that bad? He held me so close and was so comforting before it ended
>>
>>7654792
Do the right thing and don't ever message him again. You're lucky he didn't punch you in the face for basically assaulting him.
>>
>>7654851
You aren't being serious, right? There's no way I fucked this up forever right?
>>
>>7654874
Can someone else please explain to this idiot just how seriously he messed up his friendship? I can't be bothered anymore.
>>
>>7654919
yeah alright

>>7654874
you came onto him pretty hard and he might not even be gay, so he thinks your entire friendship might be predicated on your attempt to fuck him.
you also brought it up again after he explicitly said he didn't want anything to do with it. he might come around, he might not, and that's really up to him.
>>
>>7655015
Okay thank you for explaining, I'm just really worried I upset him and might even lose him as a friend. He's a really special kind of guy, you know? Big and warm but he has a really good heart and an enchanting laugh, the kind of laugh that fills a room with smiles. The guy is a dreamboat.
>>
all of you stupid motherfuckers need to shut up and MAGA! DONALD TRUMP FOREVER!!!!!
>>
>>7655127
Lots of squats so my butt is tone but plump
>>
>>7655028
You should have thought about that when you went wayy too hard on him. If he replies to your text then tell us and we can try to help you converse.
>>7655015
if they get a reply you mind giving me a hand helping? This kind of thing is one of my worst fears so I wanna help them and you seem level-headed enough to assist.
>>
>>7655192
He replied a minute ago saying "Hey."
He never uses punctuation like that so I feel like this is a bit more of a deadpan response...
>>
>>7655239
apologize and ask if he's ok
>>
>>7655265
Okay, sending "I'm really sorry about last night, are you okay?"
>>
>>7655275
skip the really it makes it sound like you broke his legs
>>
>>7655279
Alright, sent
>>
>>7651101
Don't worry anon. He was probably just sexually confused and needs some time alone to think.

I would say just act like you always act, don't come on too strong, don't message him too much (give him too space), but don't act cold either. Clearly he feels conflicted so you just need to let him work things out in his mind, while being supportive and patient. Don't be too obtrusive, but don't be too cold and distant either. Good luck :3
>>
>>7655303
>too space
some space*
>>
>>7655303
I'm gonna see what I can do, I may go back to a more reserved type of clothing though
>>7655290
>>7655279
He said "I'm fine. What even was that?"
>>
>>7655324
What are you thinking of saying?
>>
>>7655324
if you haven't confessed your feelings for him by now you definitely should do that
>>
>>7655340
Thinking of saying "I don't really know, it was really heat of the moment"
I don't know what the right answer is to this
>>7655345
I hadn't yet no
>>
>>7655345
>>7655348
Don't confess your feelings right now actually I think. Better to get emotions stabilized first.

I guess saying that would be fine.
>>
>>7655362
Okay sending that
>>
>>7655348
>i put on my crotchless panties and bra before our hangout in the heat of the moment
>>7655362
i think he realizes his feelings, might be better to clear the air
>>
>>7655366
>>7655362
he replied almost instantly with "Heat of the moment? We were watching history channel and then suddenly you were in a bra and panties trying to jerk me off. Do you get dressed in the heat of the moment too? That explains why you've been wearing such tiny clothes lately."
>>
>>7655366
definitely just tell him you weren't thinking and are really attracted to him
>>
>>7655369
>>7655374
woop fucking called it! come clean
>>
>>7655374
Jesus he's biting deep
>>
>>7655374
He was rubbing your ass and stuff wasn't he? It just seems like hes in denial/shock atm.

Imo you should ease off at the moment before the 'wound' 'inflames' if that makes sense. Maybe wait a while before responding, like over 10 minutes or so. This will allow him to cool down and think about what he said and stuff since it seems like hes in denial or something at the moment. After 10-15 mins Just say like "I'm sorry'
>>
>>7655376
I think I'm gonna say "I just wasn't thinking, I'm really attracted to you and got ahead of myself..."
>>7655387
>>7655388
I've never seen him like this
>>
>i get my relationship advice from 4chan
>>
>>7655405
Or you could say what you said. But wait a bit.
>>
>>7655404
Okay if you think that waiting is best, should I just confess or just apologize again? I was going to say this >>7655405

>>7655409
It's better than nothing
>>7655413
so say that but wait?
>>
>>7655422
I mean wait like 10 minutes before replying with whatever you're gonna say.

As to confess vs. apologize.. I can't say for sure.
Maybe both at once like "I'm really sorry. It's just that...etc." or something but like I don't know if you need to confess at the moment since that might put more mental pressure on him. He knows that you like him kind of already based on the fact that you and him started getting lewd. So maybe just apologize.
>>
File: 345654654436.jpg (93KB, 1032x581px) Image search: [Google]
345654654436.jpg
93KB, 1032x581px
>>
>>7655434
I just don't know what to say so I sent what I said before just now
>>
>>7655539

Okay, keep us updated.
Also, are you on HRT?
>>
>>7655547
I'm not on HRT, just always been feminine in shape. He hasn't replied yet, probably just deleted my number...
>>
>>7655570
Just wait. The human mind can't always be changed by words immediately, sometimes you have to let things work themselves out internally. I think he probably has two contradictory idea sets in his head. One is "I like anon and wanna be lewd/close" and the other is "Wtf I'm not gay" so like depending on his mood/mental situation, he will express/focus on one of those. So when he is focusing on the negative one, you don't want to contradict it too much because that will only make him focus and stick to it more. You want to do a 'strategic retreat' from that, and instead wait till his mental tide shifts to the positive or a more neural mindset/perspective.

As humans we can hold contradictory ideas/emotions at once, and express them depending on the situation. So it's best to keep that in mind when dealing with people and take their mood, etc. into account.
>>
>>7655584
Okay thank you so much, I really appreciate all of your help... I'll post if he makes another reply
>>
>>7655586
Okay no problem~
I hope it goes okay!
>>
>>7655589
"Look, real talk, I don't know what you were thinking. I don't know what to do or what to say about this, clearly we were both aroused and you wanted this to happen, but why didn't you just say something? Isn't it a little heavy-handed to just dress up in what clearly were someone elses panties/bra and just take a dive at me like that? Were those Your Sister's? (he said her name but i'm keeping that private)"
>>
>>7655532
Congrats, whats your routine and goals?
>>
>>7655630

That seems like a positive development. At least he's more open. They were your own pantsu right? What are you thinking of saying?
>>
>>7655662
The one's I wore were my sister's crotchless ones, I have no idea what to say about it, my panties were a lot more plain than those.
>>
>>7655641
I've been taking 6 mg progynova sublingual/day and 50 mg bica/2 days, (and 100mg spiro/day but I'm gonna stop that eventually). My goal is simply to become more and more feminine and eventually pass. I'm actually trans not a femboy lol.
>>
>>7655663
Well what's the actual truth of why you didn't say it verbally first? I guess you were shy/embarassed/worried he would reject you if you were so outright about saying it, right?
>>
>>7655678
Yeah I was really scared he was going to reject me, and he's just so cool and attractive and really fun to be around I didn't want to ruin it. I thought if I used the crossdressing (which I already liked) to my advantage he would be more willing to go along with it.
>>
>>7655759
>>7655678
Also he doesn't know that I know his fetish is for people like me, it was a few scarce trap/crossdressing pics among his lingerie folder, but it was clearly with cocks in view so it wasnt any mistake.
>>
>>7655759
Hmm. I guess just be honest then (I don't think you need to say you looked through his computer). But maybe say like "I wanted to be attractive to you/it would appeal to you." or something like that rather than "go along with it".
>>
>>7655807
Okay so i'm typing out "I wore those because I wanted to be more attractive to you, I thought you'd really like them. I would've said something but I was really worried you'd reject me and my advances, I'm really sorry for doing what I did."
>>
>>7655888
I would put like the part about "saying something" first. And also mention what you said about finding him attractive and cool and stuff as well.

Basically just say:
>Yeah I was really scared he was going to reject me, and he's just so cool and attractive and really fun to be around I didn't want to ruin it. I thought if I used the crossdressing (which I already liked) to my advantage he would be more willing to go along with it.

But rephrase the last part to "but I was really worried you'd reject me and my advances"

And don't say sorry this time I think.
>>
>>7655940
Okay so I'll say "I didn't say anything because I was worried you would reject me, you're really cool and attractive so I just got ahead of myself. I thought you'd really like those and it'd make me more attractive to you"
how's that?
>>
>>7655961
Better, I would say:

"I didn't say anything because I was scared you would reject me, you're so so cool and attractive and really fun to be around so I just got ahead of myself. I thought you'd really like those and it'd appeal to you and and make it easier to _____(I'm not sure what to say here but fill it in)"
>>
>>7655987
>>7655961
say "easier to get closer to you"
>>
>>7655994
>>7655987
Okay sending that now, thank you!
>>
>>7656001
npnp
>>
>>7656011
will reply when he gets back to me
>>
>>7656011
"You thought I'd reject you and your solution was to steal from (my sisters name), wear her underwear, and try to get me to fuck you? Not to be rude but (my sisters name) dressed like a complete whore, I expected something a little more reserved from you, do you know what could have happened if someone saw you wearing something like that on the street? I shudder to think. So if you're doing to...dress...like that, wear something a bit more fitting and a little less perverse."

is he...worrying about me?
>>
>>7656049
Looks like he's more worried about you as his good friend than he is mad about you trying to fuck him. This is good news, I think.
>>
How many people here like getting gendered as female in daily life but then prefer to describe themselves as boys in intimate situations?
>>
>>7656094
Exact opposite for me, though "faggot" has always been my keyword to cum.
>>
>>7656094
me
>>
>>7656049
>>7656075
That's a positive development yeah.
I guess you should be like "yeah I guess you're right, I was kinda foolish/drunk on desire" or something but in your own words.
>>
>>7656133
Considering this
"You're right, I was being kinda silly, next time I can wear something a little less perverted if you want. I was just really overwhelmed with "
Maybe try to steer it back towards if he wants me to dress up or see it again? Or is that too forward?
>>
>>7656190
Hmm... personally I would be too nervous about saying something so forward. But it depends on your friendship/relationship/personalities I guess. I might just avoid the "next time" part, maybe.
>>
>>7656198
Okay so I sent this:
"You're right, I was being silly. I won't wear stuff that perverted in the future. I was just so overwhelmed with attraction"
>>
>>7654518
Anon you're so cute. Be cute all the time, lewdness is for couples =]
>>
>>7656216
That's a good balance of ambiguity. Nice.
>>
>>7656241
"So you're not going to wear whore clothes but you still are going to wear panties? Why? And "overwhelmed with attraction"? That seems a little much, we've been friends for 8 years, why now?"
>>
>>7656257
Hmm but you've been feeling it for a while right?
>>
>>7656269
Yeah, It's been building up for years now. He's always been so cool.
Gonna say something back like this:
"Yes, overwhelmed. I've been growing more and more attracted to you over the years and I thought I could finally make a move. I know it was sudden and really poorly thought out but it felt really right at the time. And I wear them because I enjoy it and they make me feel sexy, if you like it then that's just a bonus and I really thought you would."
>>
>>7656257
It sounds to me like he doesn't want your friendship to go down the gutter either
>>
>>7656326
Probably not, even after that the guy seems really sweet on him. Rare to find a friend actually loyal like that.
>>
>>7656321
That seems really forward but also really covers all the bases. You should go for it.
>>
>>7656321
I would generally just soften the tone and avoid putting too much mental pressure on him. Maybe something like:

"I've been growing more and more attracted to you over the years and I thought I should finally make a move. I know it was sudden and really poorly thought out but it felt really right at the time. And I wear them because I enjoy it and they make me feel sexy, also I was thinking maybe you would like it."
>>
>>7656344
Gonna go with that, sounds way cooler about it
>>7656343
gonna go with the above since it's that but better
>>
>>7656344
"Over the years, huh? Guess I can't just shut you down if it's been that long, so I don't want to hurt your feelings. Just, if you're gonna try and make a move on anyone in the future try to be a little more subtle about it.
Also, it may be a little inappropriate but it's not like you looked bad in them, just you'd have looked better in something a little more normal if you know what I mean."
>>
File: 1374983445587.jpg (113KB, 450x720px) Image search: [Google]
1374983445587.jpg
113KB, 450x720px
>>7656372
Yay, nice :)
>>
My roommates act cool when we're alone but call me a faggot and a girl nonstop whenever we're around others.

I unno what to say about it to them, or if it's even worth my time. I'm thinking of just cutting my losses and moving out.
>>
>>7656374
Why don't you mention it to them individually one by one? Although they might be like "alright cool I understand" and then just do it anyway, since people like that tend to do that.

Are you on HRT?
>>
>>7656373
I have no idea what to say!! That's amazing!!!! Thank you so much for your help
>>
File: 404.jpg (54KB, 464x450px) Image search: [Google]
404.jpg
54KB, 464x450px
>>7656388
Glad it worked out.
>>
>>7656394
I do have to still decide something to say back to that, he clearly liked it but I'm not sure what he wants to hear now....what do i doo?!?!
>>
>>7656428
I would say something along the lines of like "ahh I'm so relieved!" Or something.
>>
>>7656439
"I'm so relieved, I was really worried this might damage our friendship. This might be a little forward but do you prefer more plain panties over the crotchless ones?"
Why not take a shot, right?
>>
>>7656447
Ahah, I don't think I would say that. Take it slow from here on out. Maybe just:
"I'm so relieved to hear that! :) (if you use emoticons)"

Like give him time to grow accustomed to the lewd ideas. Also in general I try to avoid using negative words like "I was worried" or "damage". You can say the same thing to someone by saying "I'm so relieved" but using positive words gives them better vibes I think.

Then next time you can just wear basic pantsu and bra.
>>
>>7656469
You're right, sending this then
"I'm so relieved to hear that!" like you said
I'll probably keep informing on the text chat between us if it stays on this subject but once it's off I'll stop ruining femgen with it
>>
>>7656479
Sounds good.
>>
>>7656489
seems like he's going to bed, thank you again just so much for helping save my friendship
>>
File: 1387911640002.gif (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1387911640002.gif
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>7656500
No problem anon.
>>
>>7656500
>my friendship
>friendship
I wouldn't call it a friendship anymore, maybe a relationship
>>
>>7656518
r-relationship? I just got the vibe he didn't want to hurt my feelings so he was letting me down easy and wanted to stay friends, did I read that wrong? @_@
>>
>>7656521
You'll see.
>>
File: 1484918099241.jpg (320KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1484918099241.jpg
320KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>7656524
aagghhhh youve got me all butterflies
>>
>>7656531
>women
Disgusting.
>>
So question here why does it seem like fem guys or at least alot of them seem to like anime?
>>
>>7656562
Probably same reason mtfs tend to like anime.
>>
>>7656566
But like why
>>
File: image.jpg (145KB, 1024x575px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
145KB, 1024x575px
>>
>>7656569

I guess anime introduced a new set of ideals into our culture. Now that kawaii-ness and moe and bishoujo/bishounen are part of our culture, we want to become like that. I guess people more exposed to anime are more inspired by it to transition/get fem, etc.
>>
>>7656590
I was introduced to it in 6th grade I'm a big masc guy all I wanna do is plow fem guys
>>
>>7656605
Well not everyone of course~
>>
>>7656612
I mean it seems like it has an effect on the way we see feminine guys
>>
File: a3.jpg (50KB, 445x596px) Image search: [Google]
a3.jpg
50KB, 445x596px
Corey in the house is the only bae i need in my life
>>
File: a1.jpg (24KB, 339x338px) Image search: [Google]
a1.jpg
24KB, 339x338px
Corey, i want you in thine bunghole
>>
File: a2.jpg (53KB, 480x365px) Image search: [Google]
a2.jpg
53KB, 480x365px
Oh daddy Corey, how i love you so
>>
File: 7-Rai-Mei.jpg (133KB, 750x543px) Image search: [Google]
7-Rai-Mei.jpg
133KB, 750x543px
>>7656615
Ooh yeah maybe.
It's funny if you look back like Japanese programs/games used to be heavily censored before they could make it to the US. Some paranoid control freaks wanted to make sure children wouldn't be influenced. But now in the internet age, it's full sails to the wind, lol.
>>
>>7656636
By programs I mean anime, etc.
>>
>>7656636
Anime definitely helped me realize that I definitely was interested in feminine guys and now I'm talking with one and he seems like he is into me which is surprising
>>
>>7656644
If you think about it anime is the bridge that allowed Japanese culture to flood into the west. I think it had a great impact on everything.

I'm not going so far as to say that anime made me trans, but I do feel like anime hmm... well I really admire pretty female anime characters.
>>
>>7656545
So tell me, you gonna buy something more reserved but a little cuter for next time or are you short on supplies?
>>
>>7656659
>>7656545
wear something more reserved*
>>
>>7656653
Maybe it provides like a hmm, a concrete expression of my innate desires. Or something like that.
>>
>>7656662
>>7656659
Yeah! I got a pair like this
https://n3.sdlcdn.com/imgs/a/1/7/Amante-Purple-Panties-SDL132876014-1-41b7c.jpg
Do they seem reserved enough or at least way better than crotchless for making me look less like a slut? They really accentuate the curve and little bit of plump in my butt !
>>7656516
not sure if you're the same guy but would these be more acceptable? I can wear something a little bit more plain but anything plainer than this just sounds like someone's period panties lol
>>
>>7656672
Make sure you get a matching (or at least color coordinated) bra!
Definitely, more reserved. Maybe you could get one with a little bow on the front. That would be cute but not too extravagant.
>>
>>7656692
Misplaced that comma.
I mean that it's "definitely more reserved".
Imo you could go for something a slight bit cuter, maybe with like two colors/a small bow/mildly lacy waistband.
>>
>>7656692
I'll definitely look into getting something matching bra-wise, I don't know if he's ever gonna want me out of my clothes again but just the idea that he liked how I look has me all hot and bothered but filled with butterflies too!
>>7656698
would you mind linking me to something like that? I got a little cash extra from this weeks pay and i'm not afraid to use it! He's a huge fan of pastel purples if that helps any, you've been such a huge help but I'm not experienced with shopping for these
>>
>>7656701
>>7656698
>>7656692
I am looking for matching set so anything you can I'll take a look at
>>
>>7656701
https://www.adoreme.com/bras-and-panties/rio-bra

Dunno something like this amount of sexyness/tastefulness? Or do you think more modest? Or what about pic related?

I'm not sure what's the best site to use. But this site (I found by searching bra panty set) has some good examples hmm.
>>
>>7656720
I'm definitely buying that set you just linked, already checking out
Just the thought of him seeing me in that is driving me completely wild, lol I may have to do some business tonight if it keeps up. I'm a little nervous buying a bra when i'm flat, but those panties are gonna look great since I'm really small in the front and round in the back
>>
>>7656729
Just get a small cup size.
Also wew you're actually making me feel somewhat excited lol.
>>
>>7656733
Well you've done a great thing for me tonight, order already placed! Can't wait now, lucky for me he works most of the weekend so the next time we chill will probably be after the package arrives.
>>
>>7656747
Maybe the waiting will make him feel more lewd... heh.
>>
>>7656747
Not him but make sure you wear the "hipster panties" and not the thong. The thong will probably make him worry again, so stick to soft and reserved for now. Wear something super slutty after a few weeks but only once in a while unless he asks/commands it
>>
>>7656755
Good advice.
>>
>>7656750
Oh I really hope so, I've been waiting only 5 minutes and I already feel more lewd. Probably gonna play a little tonight in my normal stuff just to keep myself frisky
>>7656755
You're right! I'll wear those ones and the bra together, maybe longer shorts and another one of his shirts when I go over there next so it's still intimate but it's not lewd, don't wanna make him worry<3
I don't even know what kind of extravagant outfits I could wear when getting really exciting later but one step at a time
>>
>>7656764
Moan his name while you cum, do it for me
>>
>>7656782
T-that's lewd anon! but not that different than my usual orgasmic bliss. I've been doing it hands-free for a while so that I can do it when it counts.
>>
>>7656816
>buying lingerie
>in love with bear friend
>able to hands free cum
Give me one reason why he hasn't married you yet
>>
>>7656824
I don't know anon but maybe someday, I'll probably post tomorrow if he texts me anything
>>
Do bears like abs even if they're small or subtle/
>>
>>7656913
how long is a rope?
>>
>>7656933
I see
>>
So does anyone else genuinely believe this blossoming love story thing in the thread?
>>
>>7656970
i don't know, it sounds like it was carefully written around the posts in the thread. also what are the odds of a)
a severely autistic femboy trying to get help getting laid with his friend live over 4chan
or b)
some tumblrina is masturbating and writing a story
>>
>>7656982
when you say severely autistic femboy it sounds like a perfect fit for here but the second option works well too. I'm gonna hope it's real and prepare for the reveal that it was shitposting the whole time.
>>
>>7656970
no, but it's something for people to do
>>
>>7656830
If you're around, he send you anything?
>>
>>7658216
hey, just a standard "mornin, you work today?", he also told me he got the weekend off because one of the new guys needs to be trained apparently
>>
>>7658435
>hes off for the weekend
I don't know if I want to suggest chilling outside of like online games if you do that until your new stuff arrives
>>
>>7658614
We didn't end up talking much today about anything relevant today but he's been pretty much normal, we played vidya and shot the shit exactly like we normally do.
>>
Is it a bad idea to eat very little per day to lose weight? Your body keeps breaking down your fat as you keep not eating, right?
>>
>>7659744
You shouldn't eat toooo little, because your body will start to conserve calories and then make it harder to lose weight. Also you will start to feel like shit. Just use a calorie calculator and eat like 300 or 400 less than your daily calorie use. So if someone of your size uses 1800 calories per day, eat like 1400 per day.
>>
File: 1483095338935.jpg (11KB, 175x280px) Image search: [Google]
1483095338935.jpg
11KB, 175x280px
>>7660350
smart anon right hr

Hi femgen how r u
>>
How does it make you feel when ftm femboys are objectively better than you?
>>
>>7661042
>taking testosterone
>masculinizing
>trashman.gif
>>
>>7661042
FtMs are objectively better than us at everything, since they're born female.
>>
File: 31BMrtx.jpg (231KB, 902x1169px) Image search: [Google]
31BMrtx.jpg
231KB, 902x1169px
>>7661051
You're just jealous that they're naturally superior.
>>
File: 1479845651647.jpg (188KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
1479845651647.jpg
188KB, 1280x853px
>>7661056
This anon gets it. Why do cis femboys even try?
>>
>>7661057
>smell like a sweaty masc man
>masculine clitdick
No thanks.
>>
File: tumblr_mwucamIboj1qfe1kko3_400.gif (913KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mwucamIboj1qfe1kko3_400.gif
913KB, 400x300px
>>7661066
>rationalizing
>>
File: 1478790611463.gif (2MB, 250x277px) Image search: [Google]
1478790611463.gif
2MB, 250x277px
>>7661079
>taking testosterone
>>
>>7661062
Because they're still normal humans unlike trannys
>>
>>7661172
>femboys
>not trannies
>>
>>7661210
>Femboy
>Happy having a penis and being called male

>Tranny
>The completely opposite
>>
>>7661227
>male
>taking estrogen
>>
File: 1480055760936.jpg (97KB, 1024x774px) Image search: [Google]
1480055760936.jpg
97KB, 1024x774px
>>7661172
>>7661227

Femboys and mtfs have more in common than femboys and ftms do.

>femboy
>biomale who wants to get feminine
>identifies as male

>mtf
>biomale who wants to get feminine
>identifies as female

>ftm
>biofemale who destroys her femininity though the toxin testosterone
>identifies male
>>
>>7661252
Thought I suppose one caveat could be a ftm who identifies male but expresses themselves as feminine. But then I don't know if there's really that much to substance to them "identifying male" since their body and gender expression are both female. In other words they are basically cis girls with snowflakeism.
>>
Okay so I have a bear friend and he's starting to get into femboys, he isn't really sure how masculine is too masculine and how feminine is feminine enough. I don't really know what advice to give, help me femgen.

or i guess we could keep arguing about trans people in the not-trans thread
>>
>>7661340
You want to fuck him or what? Are you a femboy?
>>
>>7661252
Dont shit talk testosteronebits what makes straight guy penis smell great and give them strenght to pound their bottom with while fucking
>>
>>7661358
I'm not a femboy, I just don't know how to get the faggot to come out of his shell and try it. He's just a real bag of nerves and it'd be his first gay experience when it happens, you know, general "blah blah but i was raised straight" shit.
>>
>>7656729
Buy a bralett they are cute and feminine
>>
>>7661373
Yes but then the straight guy pounding the bottom is not fem, is not a femboy, is not mtf.
>>
>>7661340
>how masculine is too masculine and how feminine is feminine enough

he should be asking his dick, not you...
>>
File: 1475554843692.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1475554843692.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>7661405
Maybe anon IS his dick.
>>
>>7661439
I wonder what they're talking about
>>
>>7661405
I'm just testing the waters to see if there's someone out there that might be able to help with talking him through this bullshit
>>
After growing boobs, I realized that there's a gap between my armpit and chest. Is this normal??
>>
>>7661968
What? Diagram, please.
>>
>>7661523
What's his Kik?
I'll tell him what he should think.
>>
>>7661979
The sides of my chests are protruding out a bit and there's a hole between it and my arm.
>>
>>7661968
boys dont have boobs, anon
>>
>>7662031
There are already girls with dicks, why can't boys have boobs?
>>
>>7661997
If you're asking if it's normal for your armpit to be in a sort of cavity instead of like... Being on the exact same plane as your chest? Then yes, I thought that was normal.
>>
>>7661983
I don't even know what a kik is
>>
Too fucking early
>>
>>7662371
im retarded
>>
>>7662401
>>7647463
>using the same excuse twice
>>
>>7662488
are you stepping to?
>>
>the gained a couple pounds

God I feel disgusting
>>
File: NTA-26187-3.jpg (448KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
NTA-26187-3.jpg
448KB, 1600x1600px
Redpill me on pueraria mirifica.

I've heard it's a natural alternative to HRT. Does anyone have experience with it? What's it like?
>>
>>7663004
you'd be better off taking bioidentical estrogen
>>
>>7663004
I've been on it for 4months now although at irregular dosage so I barely finished a bottle of 100 capsules. You'll definitely grow boobs, your hips will get wider if your bones haven't fused yet but I haven't seen any other changes.

I went into panic too the first few weeks I took on it so I recommend not upping your dosage too quickly.
>>
>>7663067
Same anon here, if you're interested in pueraria mirfica I'll try to answer your questions next thread. I'm heading to bed for now.
>>
>>7663004
yes
its shit

buy real HRT
dont waste your money on this stupid piece of shit crap, i know i did because i was desperate and didnt know any online sellers at the time.
>>
>>7655409
Better than the usual trend of people getting their medical advise from this thread, of course, I have contributed to this trend by providing the information, and getting it wrong multiple times due to incomplete data. Anyway, I am back now, what had happened in the past 2 months?
>>
>>7663396
biochemanon?
>>
>>7663396
Some guy took a swing at his bear friend and it might work out so that's something, ended up just worrying him and way going overboard first too. If you want to read it it started near the end of last thread and continued on most of this one.
>>
>>7663425
Yep. Also, I am working in a research lab at my university now. That is part of why I have not been here recently.
>>
>>7661968
Normal for MtTs and pseudo-MtTs, yes.

https://www.reddit.com/r/GenderCritical/comments/4haq8q/contradictionsstuid_claims_and_trans_ideology/d2r084c/

>Lastly trans women's beloved boobs lack the armpit portion natal women have.
>>
File: 81nKqEAbk-L._SX522_.jpg (61KB, 522x497px) Image search: [Google]
81nKqEAbk-L._SX522_.jpg
61KB, 522x497px
>>7663026
>>7663159
How about this stuff?
>>
>>7663497
what are terfs doing in femgen? did we not receive a scathing review in gc despite insisting we're male? does anyone want to link it?

>>7663508
pills > plants
>>
>>7663497
What are you even referring to here? The armpit "portion" of the breast?
>>
>>7663476

Chem major here, I work in a research lab on campus too, even have a paper getting published soon that I'm 3rd author on.
>>
>>7663476
nothing much has changed
some people were saying that they grew tits on bicalutamide+raloxifene hcl
>>
>>7663519
Yes, as the user I replied to was referring to.
>>
>>7663514
Here is where it happened:
https://www.reddit.com/r/GenderCritical/comments/55gnk4/many_of_the_things_wrong_with_the_mtt_movement/
>>
>>7663537
A higher dosage of Raloxifene would likely be a good idea.
>>7663521
I just started working at the lab, so I am not anywhere close to being listed as an author in anything yet. I wonder how many of the femboys here are chemistry or biochemistry majors. Congratulations on getting published.
>>
>>7663588
hahahaha i love reading this shit

"Yes, there has never been a more clear case of the MtTs trying to convince feminine (mostly gay) men that they are actually trans. They have created another thread called /femgen/ for those "femboys". Almost every post on those threads is either (self?-)porn that is banned considering that /lgbt/ is a blue board (porn is banned on 4chan's blue boards), or talking about HRT. In any case, they once had a thread literally called "peter pan syndrome" edition. They literally think that HRT will keep them young forever. Also their extreme support of bicalutamide and darolutamide (not even approved by the FDA yet!) for antiandrogens likely also implies the involvement yet again of big pharma."

isn't the fact that we're on hrt but don't call ourselves female exactly what terfs agree with? ah whatever, can't expect them to be rational.
>>
>>7663620
Half of the users here are big pharma shrills, let's be real here.
>>
>>7664032
>>7664032
>>7664032
>>
>>7663004

Also, make sure that the source of pueraria mirifica does not just make up a fraction of a *blend* like that of the product in the picture you posted, which only supplies 100 mg of actual PM and is quite low to have noticeable effects (or at least for a male) and especially for herbs. Anti-androgenic herbs like spearmint,fenugreek,and licorice root are helpful to take with the PM (licorice root should be abstained from usage every few week or so as it can deplete potassium levels in the body, if not used conscientiously). Pueraria and mirifica can and does indeed "work" as a form of HRT.
Thread posts: 316
Thread images: 32

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.