/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are so many trans women angry at the fact that feminism is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

Why are so many trans women angry at the fact that feminism is celebrating vaginas?

Like, I was at the women's march and there were like, three signs I could see of the uterus, ovaries, etc. and I totally understood it, obviously planned parenthood is being defunded and all that bullshit. makes sense.

and like, i get the idea of feeling left out as a trans woman if you don't have a vagina

but why is it so EXCESSIVE? Like I swear the only facebook and tumblr posts I was seeing after the march were the ones saying "Dear trans women, so sorry about the obnoxious vagina signs and banners everywhere, you MATTER" like i only saw two or three?? The rest were pretty generic dump trump shit, not that there's anything wrong with that

and then just posts from other trans women like "really ashamed of the women's march for allowing this vagina fetishism" or "seeing all these vaginas makes me really left out :'("

like it's just a picture of a vagina?? it makes total sense??
>>
reducing women to biological essentialism is sad most trans people didn't take offense to it but do realize while the pussy signs were aimed at trump and planned parenthood they were transphobic and third wave feminism is transphobic so at a women's march pointing out problematic signs is a positive thing
>>
>>7647225
>reducing women to biological essentialism
saying that women have vaginas and we should be protecting them is not reducing women to their vaginas. it's like if you said people are bipeds, it doesn't mean that they're only legs
>>
>>7647225
>problematic
J U S T
U
S
T
>>
>>7647156
Activists have to be angry at something at all times.
>>
>>7647156
For the same reason that cis men are.
>>
Im a cis girl and cant get pregnant either, transhits gtfo stop making things about you. Just the fact you complain about this proves you are biological men.
>>
It's almost like feminism is only for cis women and always will be.
>>
>>7647316
I have always thought this. The women with full hystos dont lose their shit, the infertile from birth do not. MtF trannies need to simmer down.
>>
>>7647156
Trans people are so blinded by all the Pride Parades they’ve attended and having 16 LGBT clubs at every Uni or high-school that they flip the moment an event doesn’t 100% cater to them.
>>
>>7647156
Feminism is cancer. If female transsexuals (or anyone else for that matter) hate it, I applaud their common sense.
>>
>tfw transgirl and none of this bothered you, didn't really say anything on the matter.

Sure just throw us quiet ones under the bus I guess...
>>
>>7647316
>>7647367
Because they aren't constantly told how they are not real women because of it. If they lost their 'woman card' on the basis of not being able squeeze out a crotch monster I bet we'd see the same kind of behavior as trannies
>>
>>7647316
Trans people complain about it because they're insecure about it. I have to admit this stuff makes me sad, just like it might make you sad, but I don't complain about it because I understand why it's there.
>>
i really do have empathy for trans women and their struggles but sex-based oppression is definitely a real thing and male born people don't have access to it. i want to be a better advocate for the rights of trans women but it's really hard to do when they bitch about female people fighting sex based oppression...
sometimes it seems like mtf are just salty they've never been at a disadvantage for having a vagina which i kind of understand, that's definitely a human thing to want.

i subscribe to a lot of terf ideology BUT i think it would be better for both groups to try and understand each other to make the world a better place for all women. we're two sides of the same coin
>>
>>7649164
What is "sex-based oppression" to you tho, like reproductive rights etc?
>>
>>7647511
So true.

>>7647655
I dislike 3rd wave too, but women SHOULD celebrate their vaginas, becausae thats what a woman is.
>>
Nobody even cares. This question was asked on Reddit where typically it is a bunch of social justice warriors. However literally out of 100 comments there was a single one that was upset about vaginas and the word pussy.

This post is just a stupid fucking bait to create infighting and paint the broad majority of trannys as bad. If even a liberal hell hole like Reddit doesn't think this is an issue, nobody here does either.

Fuck you op
>>
>>7649177
Women are vaginas?
>>
>>7649105
Wait, when did trannies get a woman card?

Citation???
>>
>>7647156
What were women even protesting though?

Hint: nothing

The whole thing is just for people to show up and feel good whilst doing nothing of any importance.

So really who cares.

Transwomen complaining about this is just an attempt to legitimize a movement which amounts to nothing.
>>
>>7649213
>>
>>7649239
I'm passing MtF and I would happily push the button that gasses all of us, just so that creatures like these are exterminated.
>>
>>7649239
BWAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHA

Thats great

And this is why I didn't vote for hilary

>>7649301
And how different are you? Pic? timestamp?
>>
>>7649301
^This

I remember a thread on plebbit (back when I was a retard faggot) about eliminating transgenderism from the human genome. All the cis SJW's were all "this is terrible! why would you want to limit human diversity?" while all the trannies said "if this is possible I want geneticists to FUCKING DO IT!!!"
>>
>>7649328
I think that just goes too far into eugenics territory for them, maybe a better solution is just normalizing early transition until it's the case 9 times out of 10. Maybe with brain scans to confirm children's gender dysphoria.
>>
>>7649218
>The whole thing is just for people to show up and feel good whilst doing nothing of any importance.
It's to show that many Americans, real American people, aren't happy with the direction this country is going in.
>>
>>7649174
Not that anon but it's that women are oppressed on the basis of sex, i.e. they are oppressed because they are biologically female and exploited by men for their reproductive potential. It doesn't mean that it's natural/inevitable though, and of course sexism has many forms in modern society, but the reason it happens is that women are female.
>>
>>7649661
I understand all that, but how do you explain the misogyny I face because I pass as cis female? Pseudo-sex based oppression?
>>
>>7649676
People are incorrectly assuming you're female because you're tricking them lmao
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.