[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well..,This is my first time posting on this board. Never thought

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 226
Thread images: 9

File: rainbow flag.png (5KB, 1280x791px) Image search: [Google]
rainbow flag.png
5KB, 1280x791px
Well..,This is my first time posting on this board.

Never thought i would do this but im allowed to express my free opinion and if you guys like we can discuss it. I am a catholic person also i am Bisexual but i tend to find women more attractive.

In the Bible it says Homosexuality is a sin. But it does not say it will get you in hell. It also says if you lock jesus in your heart and you truly believe in the holy spirit then you have a seat served in Heaven.

I personally dont think homosexuality is a sin. I mean yes it says it in the bible but i just wont accept that as a sin and i am truly sorry if i block a word coming from God. What is exactly wrong with being Gay?

Just because you love someone who is the same sexuality as you are. My gosh its fricking Love and you cannot break love. Why would god send people to hell who are completely innocent and just love eachother. That makes no sense to me. I know there are also alot of atheists on this Board.

If youre an atheist please dont take part of this Threat. Anyways if you people wanna discuss it it would make me happier than ever and you guys have a nice day, God bless you all.
>>
>>7643838

In advance i apologize for my bad grammar because English is my second language
>>
>>7643838
>>7643845
Not a pixel.
>>
File: 14389239582.jpg (15KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
14389239582.jpg
15KB, 260x194px
>>7643838
>Bisexual
your fucking disgusting shit
>>
>>7643838
didnt god burn an entire town to the ground because people there practiced butt fucking?
>>
>>7643838
Leviticus 18:22, "You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination."1
Leviticus 20:13, "If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death. Their bloodguiltness is upon them."
1 Corinthians 6:9-10, "Or do you not know that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals, 10 nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers, shall inherit the kingdom of God."
Romans 1:26-28, "For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, 27 and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error. 28 And just as they did not see fit to acknowledge God any longer, God gave them over to a depraved mind, to do those things which are not proper."
Homosexuality is clearly condemned in the Bible. It undermines God

he doesnt seem to keen on the idea if you ask me
>>
>>7643838
>Why would god send people to hell who are completely innocent and just love eachother.
The general idea is that it is not love but perverse lust.

So when people say being gay is a sin they're not saying that the love you feel is a sin, they're outright denying its existence.
>>
>>7643838
The Bible does not condemn homosexuality in itself. It's only ever described as a sin in the context of rape or some other serious moral failing.

t. gay Christian
>>
>>7643879
thats a real good point
>>
>>7643838
Christian devout, straight, but had homosexual and trans urges here!!!

A key part to understand is "locking jesus" in your heart, is not just always saying "jesus, be in my heart", but honestly acting in the spirit OF jesus, and gods way

Gods way is merciful, kind, clean, and pure.

homosexuality is not clean, not pure, as I'm sure you are aware, and when you allow the spirit of homosexuality to take control, you eject the spirit of christ, or worse, pervert the meaning in your mind

Don't get me wrong, you aren't bad for simply having thoughts. I have them too, and at one point, even wanted to chop my dick off because I hated the feeling of lusting for women, but that would of been dishonoring my body, which is also sin

I would just keep this in mind, of the effects, of your body, the world, and your spirit, doing these things

>cannot break love
Love does not mean you cannot be punished for bad actions.

>completely innocent
If people are engaging in homosexuality, it is quite clearly going against the laws of the lord. Thus, they are not innocent, and have knowingly sinned.

If YOU engage in homosexual acts, you are KNOWINGLY sinning against god

Trying to change and bend the law to fit your mood, does not change how the law applies, once you die and face judgement.
>>
>>7643878
Congrats, you googled a bunch of passages without any context.

Next time try actually reading the Bible instead of cherry-picking passages to support your biased conclusion.
>>
>>7643889
Homosexual sex IS rape, though.
>>
>>7643917
im pretty sure no context could change homosexuality is an abomination, detestable act, being put to death as punishment and not inherreting the kingdom of god
personally i dont give a crap but it rubs me in the wrong way that you try to change religion to accommodate you
the christian clu is 2000 years old and if they want a no homo rule then so be it, itstheir right
you dont have a right to force chritians into being ok with gays anymore than christians have a right to educate the gay out of you it works both ways
>>
>>7643902
Luke 17 literally describes homosexuals ascending to Heaven.

>>7643933
Please fuck off and stop shitting up every Christian thread we try to have here.
>>
>>7643917
>Congrats, you googled a bunch of passages without any context.
simply searching "homosexuality and the bible" and you'll find plenty of sites that give these passages and their context and how these can be interpreted as an argument for/against homosex behavior.
>>
>>7643933
Why is it okay to drink mommy-milk out of a woman's breasts but not okay to drink daddy-milk out of a man's penis?
Discrimination. Sad.
>>
>>7643941
Hate preachers can claim there's a "no homo rule" but they have zero evidence for this in Scripture. I don't have to force my fellow Christians to accept gay people because God already does.

You have no right to deny me my faith and lecture me when you haven't even read the Bible.

>>7643961
Yet they only ever accept the interpretation that confirms their preconceived notions of homosexuality being a mortal sin. Why is that?
>>
>>7643990
>Why is that?
I cannot look into the minds of man, but I know 2 things:
People are more likely to read/interpret things that support their own worldview.
It's easier to read it as a condemnation of homosexual acts.
>>
>>7643838
Hey OP, I'm not super versed on scripture but I was raised Eastern Orthodox and I believe in God, and I don't believe there's a problem with being queer, or that God will punish you for it. Your relationship with God is yours alone. It's your responsibility to reconcile your choices with Him.

Personally? If you aren't harming anyone, then no harm done. As the Son said,

>Do unto others as you would have them do unto you
>>
>>7643917
>without context
>its in the bible, has quotes so you can see for yourself

Whats your context against it?

>>7643949
What part of luke17?

If you mean the lepers, its because they chose to come to jesus, and were healed.

Seriously, how about a more direct quote? Luke17 isn't super short, and I want to be sure what you mean.

Also, homosexuality IS a violation of a man, so I'd say its rape.

>>7643981
it wasn't designed for that

>>7643990
One who is letting in the spirit of homosexuality is letting out the spirit of christ, and will not enter heaven.

>deny my faith
if you crave a man to take you, or crave to take another man, the spirit of christ is not inside you

>only accept interpretations
and you only accept ones which show it being ok. Its a he said she said argument, but the fact that homosexuality is not fruitful, does not multiply, is filthy, leads to disease, and causes mental illness...this should be a sign it is NOT in gods design, no matter what you read.
>>
>>7644044
>homosexuality is not self harm

>or harming others
You know one can consent to harm, right?
>>
>>7643990
really?
abomination?
deserveing death?
not getting into heaven?
really?
that is not proof enough for you?
does god have to say fags are gross, dont be a fag for you to get the mesage?
>>
>>7643838
>I'm a newfag
>I'm a christfag
>I'm biscum

Stopped reading there. Thread confirmed for SHIT.
>>
>>7644021
>It's easier to read it as a condemnation of homosexual acts.

Only because it requires the least understanding of the Bible.

>>7644046
>Whats your context against it?

I've explained this countless times before. Look up practically any Christian thread in the archive and you'll see it.

>What part of luke17?

I tell you, in that night there shall be two men in one bed; the one shall be taken, and the other shall be left. Two women shall be grinding together; the one shall be taken, and the other left. - Luke 17:34-5
>>
>>7643990
you can belive wathever you want but you have no right to call yourself a catholic if your beliefs contradict catholic beliefs
you can belive wathever you want, you dont get to call a rock the juiciest orange in the world tho
>>
Why was i punished by god multiply times for masturbating But Never for being gay? like litterally i did not masturbate for a week and in that week nothing bad happened. I kissed my boyfriend and we had fun. When the week was over and i masturbated god punished me for it. So why doesnt he punish me for being gay if its clearly a sin
>>
>>7644095
>Only because it requires the least understanding of the Bible.
Can you blame them for it?
>>
>>7644095
>I've explained this countless times before. Look up practically any Christian thread in the archive and you'll see it
why is it so hard for you to simply and clearly express an idea?
i mean other catholics are glad to provide quotes and meaning and to me they sound absolutely solid
so why is it so hard for you?
you do belive your interpretation can hold under scrutony dont you?
because i cant go ask you past self to explain these things to me in the archive, you are the only one who can explain to me what you mean
and if you refuse to maybe you dont even belive anything at all
>>
>>7644108
how did god punish you anon?
>>
>>7644138

For example i had a test coming and i masturbated a day before writing it. I had everything in my head and when the teacher gave me the test i had a total blackout and i didnt knew what to write. Got an F For it.
>>
>>7644138
i had many cases of God punishing me for my sin. Thats how i knew he existed. Cause everytime i sin something bad happens to me. But never for being gay. Its like Jesus and God are like "We told the humans to love one and another, Clearly homosexuality is a sin but if you accept christ in your heart then i love you."
>>
We all know the whole Sodom story and the Paul issue.
So instead try to find positive examples of homosexuality.
>>
>>7644149
does god punish you often?
how can you be sure he isnt punishing you right now?
maybe he is planning something big for your homosexuality and thats why you havent seen it yet
>>
>>7644170

That would be really really bad. And yes god punishes me often. But! Only when i sin.

I also lack on praying. I need to pray more often.
Im slowly giving up on praying cause i dont know where to go anymore.
>>
>>7644159
but thats a contradiction
would god love me and forgive me if i went around killing people but also accepted christ in my heart?
>>
>>7644115
I absolutely can if they want to cite it.

>>7644120
You're only looking to waste my time, but whatever.

Copy and pasted from the last thread:

The passages in Leviticus are part of a section concerned with a specific form of idolatry. The Israelites had fallen back into pagan practices, with worship of the god Molech being particularly prevalent. The two most popular forms of Molech-worship were child sacrifice (condemned in the passage immediately preceding the one you cited) and sex with male prostitutes in the temple. The context makes it clear that it is disapproving of sexual acts in the service of pagan ritual. In fact, the Hebrew word commonly translated as "abomination" (to'evah) would more accurately be rendered as "ritually unclean".

Sodom and Gomorrah: The people of Sodom (sodomites) not only attempted to rape guests in their city, but the guests also happened to be angels. The fact that their actions might have been homosexual in nature is completely irrelevant to their crime. A "sodomite" ought to be understood as a rapist, not a homosexual.

Paul's letters to the Roman church leaders concern the same problems as described in Leviticus. Paul was a Levitican scholar and was very much aware of the timeless issue of people backsliding into pagan traditions. This is precisely what he is warning against when he speaks of the men and women who "worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator".
>>
>>7644183

No. Killing is a Hell Assuring Sin

God created a human and this Human killed another Human.
>>
>>7643933
What's your reasoning exactly?

>>7643941
Doesn't that same part of the bible also say wearing mixed fabrics, eating "impure" animals, or going to church within 2 months of giving birth are also detestable acts? Considering how many straight Christians do those things anyway, homosexuality is basically negligible on top of all that other stuff. It's like saying "yeah, a bunch of other people committed mass shootings, but your mass shooting was ESPECIALLY despicable because you shouted dirty words while doing it".

>>7643941
>you dont have a right to force chritians into being ok with gays anymore
If "being okay with" means just to the extent of not ruining our lives, then they most definitely have that right.

>>7644046
>Also, homosexuality IS a violation of a man, so I'd say its rape.
"Violation" in the sense of rape, means a non-consensual sex act. If homosexuality is done consensually, it's not "violation" and therefore not raped.
>>
>>7644182
well, you know. god made us all but he didnt make us perfect
thats why the devil can get a good grip on you, because the devil knows each and every way you are not perfect and will use them against you
but if you are not strong enough to fight for god im sure someone else will be willing to take you, no biggies
>>
>>7644164
Sodom wasn't about homosexuality though.
>>
>>7644203

What do you exactly mean... Fight the Sin or Fight the Homosexuality?
>>
>>7644189
but i accept jesus in my heart
there are so many sad people around and they are all hurting so much
killing is just another word for helping, im helping all those sad people go be next to god faster, im fixing all thats wrong in their hearts
>>
>>7644149
That isn't punishment, compulsive masterbation often leads to a drifting mind

its medical..

>>7644182
I think your just interpeting life the way you want. Are you really saying nothing comes negative out of life from being gay, even being a called a faggot, or anything?

God might be being patient with you, you are young after all.

>>7644183
he might still love, but would not forgive. no.

>>7644095
>I've said it before, but I'm not saying it again!
BS.

Don't expect people to believe if you do not explain

>luke
I tell you, on that night two people will be in one bed; one will be taken and the other left. 35 Two women will be grinding grain together; one will be taken and the other left.” [36] [e]

nice misquote FAGGOT
>>
>>7644216

Doesnt matter if you accept Jesus in your heart. I dont want to spit big words cause i am scared Jesus will disagree with what i have to say. But excuse me if i may be wrong but Killing for me is a Sin which assures that youre going to be banished from the kingdom of heaven.
>>
>>7644199
>If "being okay with" means just to the extent of not ruining our lives, then they most definitely have that right.
im pretty sure christians dont want anythingto do with you at all
>>7644213
fight temptation of course
>>
>>7644206
It was about men wanting to fuck angels who apparently according to a lot of people looked like men.
Thus it is used as evidence of God not liking it when men want to rape angels looking like men.

Also you can argue that Paul isn't about homosexuality either but we also have to take into acount the fact that the biblical interpretation of homosexuality has been reasonably consistent for a very long time.
And the church's anti-gay stance had to come from somewhere.
>>
>>7644206
I might be mixing my cities up, but they wanted to rape male angels

thats pretty fucking gay
>>
>>7644243
>fight temptation

AMEN!!!

I still get thoughts of homosexuality, or trans, on occasions, but I fight, because I know its wrong, and bad for me.

>>7644250
Beat me to the punch, damnit.
>>
>>7644250
>the church's anti-gay stance had to come from somewhere

Their asses.

>>7644251
Yeah, the sin was clearly homosexuality and not rape.

You fucking idiot.
>>
>>7644231

Since late 2016 i am Bisexual. No i have never been insulted for being Gay. In my town we have masses of people who support Homosexuals. We almost had a homosexual Major in my town. Homophobia is very low. I will wait for the next 10 years if something bad should happen to me for simply being gay

In my opinion god loves everyone. No matter who you are and what you have done. I Think if you accept christ and the holy spirit in your heart and you drift away from sinning you will enter heaven and visit those who listened to gods commands.

I dont think being Gay is a sin since its nothing that could make it bad

Stealing is bad cause you take something that doesnt belong to you which is a SIN

Killing is bad cause you end someone his life even tho that person never agreed on being Killed so its a SIN

Lying is bad cause you dont tell the truth and this person believes a sin which you told him which is a SIN

Swearing is bad cause you can hurt others with your words and make them sad instead of happy which is a SIN

Homosexuality is not really bad. You just love a person and have feelings towards someone with the same sex. Look at the gay community today. They are not violent or loud like terrorist groups or Hillary & Trump supporters on the streets. Meanwhile while that happens The gays kick back and enjoy a cup of tea.
>>
>>7644231
>Don't expect people to believe if you do not explain

I never get a response in these threads when I do explain. I know that other guy was in the last thread and he didn't address it then either. Hence my reluctance.

By all means, take a shot: >>7644185

>nice misquote

If it ain't the KJV, you can put it straight into the trash.
>>
>>7644097
>Homosexuality isn't accepted by Catholics and you can't call yourself a Catholic if you think otherwise

>Pope Francis
>I believe that the church not only must say it's sorry ... to this person that is gay that it has offended

What did he mean by this
>>
Imagine following Situation

There is a Person who is Homosexual

He is giving money to the Hospital to help Kids and People who need surgery. This Homosexual also helps older people does others a favour like watering others plants and always doing what someone tells him to do. And he does it with a smile. He gives money to the church daily and prays to god. In a year he has a partner and 2 children. He raises the children to become gentlemen and proud christians who pray to god daily. The family always visits church on sundays and they always smile and pray daily being thankful for the life they have and everything god made them able to do. the homosexual person next day sees a person who is sad. The homosexual person talks with the sad person and makes him happy in many ways so the sad person has now a smile on his face and he is thankful for the homosexual flipping his life around from being sad to be happy. The homosexual person is not sinning or doing anything bad he is 100% listening to the word of god. Is he still going to hell even though everyone loved him and he did so much good
>>
>>7644326
>Is he still going to hell
yes lol, the god of the kikes is the god of the christians and muslims, Yahweh is a petty vengeful and despotic god
>>
>>7644097
I'm not Catholic.
>>
>>7644243
>im pretty sure christians dont want anythingto do with you at all
Well I still expect them to, if they're police men protect me from crime, if they're soldiers to protect me from foreign invasion, if they're doctors to provide needed treatment, and so on.

>>7644250
>>7644251
Don't know enough about Paul to argue that one, but I'd think it's pretty obvious that the worst part of what the men did was the fact that they were raping, and raping divine beings at that, not anything to do with the fact that they looked like men. I have a feeling God would be just as upset if mortals were trying to rape feminine-looking divine beings.
>>
>>7644253
BS.

So "grinding" means sexual, and 2 people in bed MUST be sexual, and homosexual?

has it not occured to you, the devil could shape culture so "grinding" is sexual, and "bed" is sexual?

Thats a massive stretch...

Besides, even IF what you say is right, they say 1 is taken, 1 is left.... and all the stuff before it is important.

>>7644268
>asses
This a joke or you want to elaborate?

>not rape
Calm down, I agree homosexuality was cause

Was I not clear in that, saying "thats pretty gay"?

>>7644278
>loves everyone
theres a difference between love, and forgiveness

>stealing
fair enough

>killing
a rapist doesn't agree to being killed.... Simply put, its less killing, and more killling out of a reason that isn't incredibly urgent.

as the bible says, those who loveth violence, the lord hateth. You can do violence, but not love it, and THAT is the core of it. You can do violence, but do not enjoy it, for enjoying it leads to sinful violence.

>swearing
its more because its a vulgarity. Making someone sad is bs, telling the truth makes some sad.

its more because deceiving and tricking are the devils tools.

>love someone
Then why not abstain from sex?

I can love many, but not lust for them

I think this is the bigger problem, you say its about love, but lust REALLY is the issue here, isn't it? you LUST for the same sex, to sodomize, or BE sodomized, to insert your manhood into a vile, disgusting, unclean place, or to commit sex for no other reasons than pleasure

Even those who have casual sex before marriage run risks of pregnancy, and the order of man with woman is productive and holy

man with a man, or woman with woman, is not.

And the hallmarks of sin are the chaos that comes with it : Sin is always accompanied with problems.

Stealing, killing, lying, swearing, ect, all come with their own set of problems, which should make it obvious..

and lets not forget.
>>7643878
homosexuality is very much forbidden.

You cannot ignore this.
>>
>>7644377
>I'd think it's pretty obvious that the worst part of what the men did was the fact that they were raping
Look I just pulled toe Sodom card because it's one of the most common "anti-gay" passages aside from Leviticus maybe.

The point of my post way earlier was to instead of getting people to argue about these (again), get them to try and find biblical examples in which homosexual relationships are painted in a positive light.

If you can find them, then that practically proves one can have a homosexual relationship without it being sin.
>>
>>7644415
I'm just saying that to point out that Sodom is NOT a clear-cut anti-gay passage, especially when it's pretty obvious that rape (especially of divine beings) is a big no-no to begin with, even without a homosexual aspect to it.

And I'd say that if someone wants to say that being gay is a sin, the burden of proof is on them, it's not on the gay person to prove that it isn't sinful. I mean, does the bible say anything about drinking lemonade? If not, should we start by assuming that lemonade is sinful, or that it isn't?
>>
>>7644326
He may be accepted into heaven, but homosexuality is a pretty AGGREGIOUS sin against god

its like asking if stalin cured aids, cancer, solved world hunger, would all the killings be forgiven.

>is not sinning, 100% listening
so if I shit on the american flag, but also die for my country, and get every decoration in the military, I was 100% patriotic? I think shitting on the flag would knock off a few % if I did it regularly....

>>7644377
>I expect them to
you sound selfish just a tiny bit... I hope you realize these happen because christians are gracious.

Btw, consent does not make an act pure or good, or ok.

>not anything to do with going for men
>>7643878
>>
Christianity demands an ascetic lifestyle from its followers. Look at the Amish or Puritans or Quakers or Monnonites live. That's what a real Christian lifestyle looks like. All lust is evil, even heterosexual lust. Penis in Vagina sex is acceptable because it leads to children. You're not supposed to enjoy sex, it's just inevitable. The reason homosexuality is disliked by Christians is the same reason any sodomy or masturbation at all is disliked. Those acts are a luxury (in the opinions of some) because they serve no purpose other than to provide immediate pleasure. Any other argument for homosexuality being against the Bible is entirely incorrect. They weren't worried about the "natural" way or whether gay sex was "gross." Those arguments came later to distract people from realizing that any sort of immediate gratification is frowned upon by God. You're shouldn't be a glutton or be greedy or be lustful. Any act of hedonism is offensive because Christianity is meant to be austere.
>>
>>7644379

in the bible it also says that its not good for the Human to be alone. What if someone is gay and if he knows its forbidden he cant love anyone. Should he be forced to love a female or die alone?
>>
>>7644436
>you sound selfish just a tiny bit... I hope you realize these happen because christians are gracious.
It's not selfish. I don't deserve to be treated as subhuman for not harming anyone. I'm fine with christians practicing their religion, but if they take actions to make my life more difficult, that's a different story.

>Btw, consent does not make an act pure or good, or ok.
Consent is what defines rape however.

>>7644449
You don't need a romantic relationship to avoid being alone. Having platonic friendships, staying close to your family, being active in the local community are also ways of avoiding being alone.
>>
>>7644434
>not clear cut
>burden of proof
>>7643878
>>7643878
>>7643878
>>7643878

Read it.

>>7644446
Bible never said masturbation was an abomination as many times as gay sex.

>>7644449
He should cast out the evil spirits, resist temptation find a good woman, or friends.
>>
>>7644482
>not harming
>just because you consent, its not harming
I went over this.

>consent defines rape
I wasn't mentioning rape. You are arguing any abomination, any crime against humanity, any evil, no matter how severe, is ok if both people consent.

That is wrong
>>
>>7644434
>if someone wants to say that being gay is a sin, the burden of proof is on them
Well that's debatable, because generally the "being gay is a sin" position is the default position, the status quo, so saying that it's not a sin is the claim that must be supported by proof.

>does the bible say anything about drinking lemonade?
It does have dietary laws which say what one can and cannot consume.
If there is no law against consuming sugary drinks mixed with water then it's fine.

The difference is that these dietary laws are pretty clear and to the point about the do's and don'ts, while with these "anti-gay" passages there are entire discussions raging on for years if not decades about whether these passages are truly about homosexual acts or not.

If there are positive homosexual relationships in the bible then the whole discussion is meaningless since it would be irrefutable proof that God is alright with certain forms of homosexual relationships.

So go search I guess.
>>
>>7644519
>I went over this.
And you still haven't provided your explanation for how I'm harming people.
>>
>>7644641
>anal trauma
>risk of urinary tract infections
>sexual deviancy and lust
>sinning, and enabling another to sin
>allowing an activity which often leads to mental ailments
>Gay bowel syndrome (IDGAF if you say its outdated, the symptoms still exist faggot)
>Shit particles spreading everywhere from hollowing out asses.
>>
>>7644199
>Doesn't that same part of the bible also say wearing mixed fabrics, eating "impure" animals, or going to church within 2 months of giving birth are also detestable acts?

Yes, the passage from Leviticus says that. But homosexuality is also condemned in the New Testament. So the whole "hurr durr Jesus created a new covenant" shit doesn't fly.
>>
>>7644733
This

New testament (testament LITERALLY translates to WILL) Means "NEW WILL" by the way, as in NEW WILL of god
>>
>>7643838
Bottom line for me is if you think you can pick and choose what rules to follow from your religion, that means your religion is fallible, which means it's clearly not the word of an infallible god. Take this into account with the fact that there have been thousands of different religions since the dawn of time, all coming from the mind of man - clearly not god.

The most logical thing to do is abandon religion altogether, as none of it can be trusted and all of it, on a global scale, clearly does more harm than good.
>>
>>7644491
> Bible never said masturbation was abomination as many times as gay sex
Wow that's a cool fact. Not an argument though.
My point still stands. Any other argument besides one that determines that homosexuality is a form of decadence is not a Biblical argument. Just a homophobic one based off of pseudo science because one is either grossed out by gay sex or they need to maintain some sense of superiority. For false Christians, this superiority is easily attained by putting down homosexuals, even if said Christians sodomize their heterosexual partners and lead decadent lifestyles of their own.
>>
>>7643838
Have a look at the story between David and Johnathan. And of course the golden rule. If what others do doesn't hurt you then let them do it.
>>
File: you.know.what.time.it.is.sista.gif (1MB, 256x320px) Image search: [Google]
you.know.what.time.it.is.sista.gif
1MB, 256x320px
>>7644550
>If there is no law against consuming sugary drinks mixed with water then it's fine.

the problem being that God disappeared about 3,000 years ago and we haven't heard anything since from him. His Son Jesus Christ did make a brief appearance but much of what he said contradicted what his Father had said leaving people confused which explains the numerous religions and the constant bickering.
If God really loved any of you bastards He would make an appearance now and then but, like your 7th grade girlfriend, He no longer gives a shit.
>>
>>7644703
Is it also sinful to smoke, or to drink and drive? Both activities put yourself (and even others) at risk, and while Christians may oppose them for rational reasons, they do not seem to frequently label them as sinful. Yet they are harmful in the same way as homosexuality.

>>7644733
The main point of bringing up the fabrics stuff is that many Christians USE Leviticus to justify their opposition to homosexuality. Which, regardless of what the New Testament says - is hypocritical if they're not willing to follow the other rules called for in Leviticus.
>>
"Do not lie with a man as one lies with a woman; that is detestable" (Leviticus 18:22) and "If a man lies with a man as one lies with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They must be put to death; (Leviticus 20:13). God views homosexuality as "detestable" . Notice also that in the Old Testament, the Mosaic law required that people who committed homosexual acts were to be put to death. Of course, no true Christian today would expect a homosexual to be put to death. Christ came to free us from our bondage under the law. However, anyone who tries to assert that homosexuality is not opposed to God's will, or that homosexuality is okay with God, must go through some severe scriptural contortions to try to prove their point.

Some may say that God only viewed homosexuality as a sin in the Old Testament, but because of Christ's sacrifice, it is okay today. Again, scripture has to be twisted in order to come up with this understanding. Romans chapter one makes it clear that homosexuality is still detestable to God: "Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural relations for unnatural ones. In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed indecent acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their perversion" (Romans 1:26-27). Notice that these verses equate homosexuality with "shameful lusts", "unnatural [relations]", "indecent acts", and "perversion". Some argue that the verses preceding these say that the people were given over to homosexuality because they did not worship God, but that homosexuality is okay for those who worship God. However, if you read the verses as stated, it is clear that homosexuality is not only a result of worshiping the creation rather than worshiping God, but it is in its own sense worshipping the creation rather than worshipping God.
>>
It is also clear from those verses that homosexuality is unnatural. Men and women were created, very obviously, to connect with one another in a particular way, and not with others of the same sex. One of the most obvious aspects of this is procreation. Men cannot procreate with other men, nor can women procreate with other women. If everyone were homosexual, lacking the medical technology we now have, humanity would have become extinct long ago. If this is how God views homosexuality, yet He loves homosexuals and calls Christians to do likewise, then how should Christians deal with homosexuals and the idea of homosexuality?

Unfortunately, many Christians, including preachers, have taken an approach to dealing with homosexuality that has earned them the titles generally bestowed upon those against homosexuality - homophobic, hatemongers, etc. These people shun homosexuals completely, or make pronouncements, supposedly from God, about how God hates them, among other things. What is truly unfortunate about this is that this reputation tends to spread even to Christians who do not feel the same way, and often hinders our ability to reach homosexuals with God's love. That's right - as Christians, we are called to love homosexuals (this is not romantic love, but true love), just as we would love anyone else. Loving homosexuals does not mean accepting homosexual practices. On the contrary, true love seeks the best for the one who is loved. True love always involves being truthful, even if it hurts, though that "hurtful" truth can be presented in gentle and respectful ways. This leads us to the two facets of the issue of homosexuality that we need to deal with: the non-Christian homosexual, and the Christian homosexual.
>>
>>7644809
>The main point of bringing up the fabrics stuff is that many Christians USE Leviticus to justify their opposition to homosexuality. Which, regardless of what the New Testament says - is hypocritical if they're not willing to follow the other rules called for in Leviticus.

I understand that. My point still stands that homosexuality is not only condemned in Leviticus. Homosexuality is looked upon (at the very least) unfavorably throughout the Christian bible.

Sorry, but it's pretty clear to me that if you, as a homosexual, want to call yourself a true Christian, the proper thing to do would be to abstain from your lustful desires and live a celibate life. Someone engaging in homosexual activity and still calling themselves a "good/proper" Christian is total cognitive dissonance and wishful thinking as far as I'm concerned.
>>
The term “homosexual” didn’t exist until 1892. Some modern Bible translations say that “homosexuals” will not inherit the kingdom of God, but neither the concept nor the word for people with exclusive same-sex attraction existed before the late 19th century. While the Bible rejects lustful same-sex behavior, that’s very different from a condemnation of all gay people and relationships.

Sexual orientation is a new concept—one that the Christian tradition hasn’t addressed. Many Christians draw on their faith’s traditions to shape their beliefs, but the concept of sexual orientation is new. Until recent decades, same-sex behavior was placed in the same category with gluttony or drunkenness — as a vice of excess anyone might be prone to — not as the expression of a sexual orientation. The Christian tradition has never spoken to the modern issue of LGBT people and their relationships.

Celibacy is a gift, not a mandate. The Bible honors celibacy as a good way of living — Jesus was celibate, after all — but it also makes clear that celibacy must be a voluntary choice. Requiring that all gay people remain celibate is at odds with the Bible’s teachings on celibacy, which are grounded Scripture's core affirmation that God's physical creation is good.

Condemning same-sex relationships is harmful to the LGBT community. Jesus taught in the Sermon on the Mount that good trees bear good fruit, while bad trees bear bad fruit. The church’s rejection of same-sex relationships has caused tremendous, needless suffering to the LGBT community—bad fruit. Those harmful consequences should make Christians open to reconsidering the church’s traditional teaching.

Sodom and Gomorrah involved an attempted gang rape, not a loving relationship.
>>
>>7644924
Paul condemns same-sex lust, not love. Like other ancient writers, Paul described same-sex behavior as the result of excessive sexual desire on the part of people who could be content with opposite-sex relationships. He didn’t have long-term, loving same-sex relationships in view. And while he described same-sex behavior as “unnatural,” he also said men having long hair goes against nature, and most Christians read that as a reference to cultural conventions.

Marriage is about commitment. Marriage often involves procreation, but according to the New Testament, it’s based on something deeper: a lifelong commitment to a partner. Marriage is even compared to the relationship between Christ and the church, and while the language used is opposite-sex, the core principles apply just as well to same-sex couples.

Faithful Christians are already embracing LGBT brothers and sisters. Mainstream denominations like Presbyterians and Episcopalians now ordain openly gay clergy, and there are seeds of change in evangelical churches as well. This November, the Reformation Project will host a training conference for up to 900 LGBT-affirming Christians in Washington, D.C.—and the movement for change in conservative churches is just getting started.
>>
>>7644934
if he condemns same sex lust, then just be good friends and don't diddle eachother rears

Like jeff foxworthy said "if it wasn't for sex, I could be gay"

Except you don't want that do you?
>>
>>7644975
Gays have nothing to say to this, at all

If its love, and not lust, keep your pants on.
>>
>>7645059
I have something to say to that. Shut up, you filthy heterosexual disease. :)
>>
File: 3398414.jpg (49KB, 260x400px) Image search: [Google]
3398414.jpg
49KB, 260x400px
>>7644881
>Homosexuality is looked upon (at the very least) unfavorably throughout the Christian bible.

Where?
David and Jonathan?
John the Beloved?
Jesus and his 12 unmarried male friends?

Give me a break.
You see what you want to see.

The Bible can be used to argue literally any point.

Religion is meant to confuse you.
It is literally a tool created to divide and control populations by government.

You would know that if you had studied any history at all.
>>
File: dontletitsetin.jpg (75KB, 531x375px) Image search: [Google]
dontletitsetin.jpg
75KB, 531x375px
>>7643838
Seems like you're struggling with your religion's incompatible views on relationships. Have you considered an alternative belief set, like nihilism, that doesn't force you into compromising and contorting your benign human urges.
Or is a conclusion like 'life is short and meaningless' out of the question?
>>
>>7645059
maybe straights could try keeping their pants on if they want the rest of the world to think their feelings are love and not lust
>>
Bro, the Pope already said it's okay if you fuck dudes. Relax, take a chill pill, keep worshipping, and make love to someone you like.
>>
File: uwotm8.png (500KB, 800x1160px) Image search: [Google]
uwotm8.png
500KB, 800x1160px
>>7645080
You must have missed this.

Its ok, all the semen in your eyes might effect vision.

>>7643878
>>7643878
>>7643878

>>7645324
>not wanting better for your life, and others
If so just KYS

>>7645355
>yfw they do, its call Christians who have enough kids

>>7645447
>implying pope is authority over Christians

>>7645075
this image is for you.
>>
>>7645080
>bible can argue literally any point
argue homosexuality specifically is good

GO.
>>
>>7645511
>>yfw they do, its call Christians who have enough kids
Plenty of straight Christians, whether they have children or not, have casual sex. They've been doing it for centuries, it's why they have to come up with stuff like "the rhythm method" which they tell themselves isn't really birth control (though in actuality it's no less degenerate than using actual birth control, since it's acting on the intent to go against God's will).

>>7645516
God and the angels are male. Therefore, male homosexuality brings us closer to God.
>>
>>7645533
by your logic
>killing people can send them to heaven

so lets kill ALL gay people, to get them into heaven!!!

your homophobic if you don't support it!!
>>
>>7643917
>nor homosexuals
>biased
It's right there
>>
>>7645511
>not wanting better for your life, and others
>If so just KYS
Wat? I think you're confusing nihilism with depression and suicidal tendencies.

Besides just because someone thinks life has no purpose or meaning doesn't mean they do not want a better life for themselves and others. It makes perfect sense to me for a nihilist to have an 'if it feels good do it' philosophy about life, and bettering yourself and others feels good.
>>
>>7645533
lol - this from the guy who claims I haven't studied history? God and angels = homosexuality is good? Give me a break. I'm disappointed in you. Unless you're completely trolling, in which case 6/10.
>>
>>7645582
I've never met a nihilist who wasn't a jackass, and who cared about the world past himself.

Besides that, 100% selfish people often depress themselves into suicide, because they dont function in society.

Or they get killed off
>>
>>7644185
>>7644313
>posted explanation
>no response

Every time.
>>
>>7646041
you want to cite that it was ONLY about sex in a temple?
or is this just bs?

>rapists
not just rapists, gay rapists
>>
>>7646070
I provided the context of those passages, it's your job to prove that it's immaterial. It's possible for men to lie with men outside the service of Molech and I see nothing against that in the Bible.

There's also no reason to believe Sodom was destroyed on account of homosexuality instead of rape and disrespecting guests in general (and God's messengers in particular). You're the one reaching here.
>>
>>7646198
>provided the context
Any proof that context is true, and not just BS your making up?
>>
>>7646206
It's literally in the surrounding passages of chapters 18 and 20 in Leviticus. You don't have to take my word for it - read it yourself.
>>
>>7646232
You have 0 evidence that it applies ONLY in that context though.

your making a MASSIVE stretch
>>
>>7646294
I still don't see how the burden is on me to prove that it doesn't apply universally. Context is everything. It's the people who want to remove it that should need to justify themselves, not me.
>>
>>7646315
>wording makes it seem universal
>nothing explicitely stating its situational
>nothing implying its only if you fuck men in church
>nothing about fucking women in church either (though its a holy place, so this is forbidden

Your talking out your ass. If you want to say its situational to that, burden of proof IS upon you

and no, stating a whole bunch of shit before isn't proof that its only in church, or else he would say "though shalf not fornicate in the house of god, for this is sin" or something along those lines

Your being a faggot, twisting the words of god trying to say you aren't a sinner

And besides that, this is ignoring corinthians, and romans, you idiot.
>>
>>7646349
You only make it more obvious with every post that you haven't even bothered to read those chapters. The issues were "giving seed" and "committing whoredom with Molech", not fucking in church or whatever.

Even if the context was as ambiguous as you claim, that's all the more reason not to assume all homosexual acts are contrary to God's will. Shouldn't we err on the side of innocent rather than guilty?

And I'm a sinner because I'm human, not because I'm a faggot.

>besides that, this is ignoring corinthians, and romans, you idiot

Those are covered in my initial explanation as well. Pay attention.
>>
>>7646438
>>7646438
Your reasoning is like if your friend gets jumped while walking in downtown, after he explains everything

Do you think he SPECIFICALLY hates being jumped in downtown, and the rest of it is ok???

nah, he fucking hates it always, unless he states something otherwise

Your stretching, grasping at straws, and trying DESPERATELY to make the bible seem like its ok to fuck men

You have no reason to think this, short of you desperately projecting your wants upon its interpetation, and making huge implications based on a very shrewd guess, when its more believable to NOT be that way

women menstrating, and other issues are not brought up this way, they are very clear to not be brought into church for x time. If what you say is true, why did it never say this about gays?

Your the equivilant to a child justifying father saying "DO NOT TOUCH X" and saying "well, father never said it was UNIVERSAL FOR ALL TIMES, he said this when he was mad at me...so if I'm not mad, I can touch!"

This is literally your reasoning. Cannot wait for pence to do his thing, hope the voltage and amperage gets mixed up with you.
>>
>>7646438
In short, your saying its situational is a GUESS, an INTERPRETATION, with no way to be sure its true, and very little evidence to support that it IS situational.

Its very clean "homosexuality is a sin", and theres absolutely nothing saying "only in church though" so people believe "homosexuality is a sin" all the time... Because it never says its only in church

bible is pretty damn specific what is, and is not a sin of some sorts.
>>
>>7646528
I don't believe it makes sense to interpret "don't have idolatrous sex" as meaning "don't have sex under any circumstances". That's the actual difference in our reasoning and people can make up their own minds on which is more reasonable.
>>
>>7646568
Thats because sex in marraige isn't idolatrous, faggot

Plus, theres plenty of lines about a husband enjoying his wife.

http://www.bibleinfo.com/en/topics/sex

mis-interpret some more, faggot.
>>
>>7643838
The Bible says that homosexuals will be allowed into the Kingdom of God as long as they repent. Your beliefs are your business only, and you are perfectly entitled yo follow your faith even though you are aware of the contradiction between your opinion (homosexuality is not a sin) and the Bible's contents.

Regarding your private thoughts, do not let anyone tell you what to do.
>>
>>7643867
Nah, some angels were raped by degenerates.
>>
>>7644318
antipope
>>
>>7643838
Let me tell you something bud. YOU define your religion, not the other way around!

The bible was written 2000 years ago man. There are a lot of things written in the bible that are simply ignored or considered to be of lesser importance. The Earth is flat, for instance. Or the Earth is 6000 years old. I bwt you don't agree with the bibles stance on gender roles, so why should you treat its stance on homosexuality differently?

You know how many muslims there are that SMOKE, which is strictly forbidden according to the koran? Yet nobody questions their faith!

You use the bible as your reference point for your Faith in God, but ultimately YOU define your relationship with God, nobody else.

Atheist by the way
>>
>>7643879
>>7643895
>if god is omnibenevolent, therefore always acting to the benefit of others, and omnipotent, capable of anything at all, how does evil exist?

there are many real good points against religion
>if god is all powerful, then he can create a puzzle which he can't solve, but being omniscient means he knows all, so can't possibly make a puzzle he doesn't know how to solve
>>
low quality bait, i'm an atheist and you can't stop me posting :)
>>
>>7647963
>if god is all powerful, then he can create a puzzle which he can't solve, but being omniscient means he knows all, so can't possibly make a puzzle he doesn't know how to solve
If I were god and someone were to task me this I would make a puzzle and that I am able to solve and unable to solve at the same time.
I'm omnipotent, screw logic.
>>
>>7644164
Isiah, Ezekiel, and Jeremiah originally wrote about Sodom and Gomorrah very different than what the Bible states. It's in the footnotes of the New American Bible. Originally Sodom and Gomorrah were very sinful places were people did evil things such as the rich giving money to the poor and then killing the person who they gave money to for sport.
>>
>>7647963
>if god is omnibenevolent, therefore always acting to the benefit of others, and omnipotent, capable of anything at all, how does evil exist?
God wanted us to experience life that encourages fulfillment. Evil exists because whenever we reject evil, we fulfill ourselves. If everything that happened to us was just good, then what would be the point of living?
This is implying that God fits in our physical reality. If an atheist asks this question then they assume that they know God and how he interacts with the world. Because we do not know God or how he interacts with the world, we can not possibly understand his power. Essentially it's this>>7648684. We can not limit God, because we don't know how he operates.
>>
>>7647405
>YOU define religion
not really

>2000 years ago, stuff changed
human nature, sins, and the spirits have not changed

>muslims smoke
We are talking about the bible faggot, snap out of it

>you define the relationship with god
I want you to consider this : Everyone in the world, has rules for us, which if we don't follow, we will be punishes. For most its just don't steal, don't be violent, ect

Now you can say "you define it" but if you define a relationship with ME as "you can come and steal my stuff", you are signing up for an ass beating

Same with god... you cant expect that you can say "well MY relationship with god says I can do what I want" and then get to heaven and expect him to understand

Nah, you said "fuck it, I'm going to do what I want, and god better understand" and god never planned on that

Any who do this, and don't at LEAST feel guilt for their sins, are going to hell

>athiest
Why are you talking on faith if you aren't even agnostic? Your like a person who doesn't believe in electricity studying to be an electrician, WHY, if you don't even believe?

>gods power
This isn't even an argument. If god has infinite knowlege, he could solve them all

Besides, show me a HUMAN who can make a puzzle THEY cannot solve?

its stupid because by creating it,. you know the puzzle.

>>7647963
Evil exists because the devil, the "ruler" of THIS world, but not the heavens.
>>
>>7647147
Are you REALLY repenting if you go back for buttsex right after church?

Part of repenting is feeling REMORSE, and so if you make it a deep habit, have it part of your schedule, and don't TRY to remove it, you never REALLY repenting

Its like talking to your SO about "yeah, I'm sorry I'm cheating on you, but I gotta go meet him right now for sex, bye"

if you do this, you CLEARLY didn't repent, because you cannot repent in the heart, while your heart is focused on the task

They are incompatible with each other.

>>7647177
Almost raped, they got away, and the angels were sent down to try and see if it was worth redeeming BECAUSE buttsex

Raping the angels was the straw that broke the camels back
>>
>>7648871
This. Remember that he said " Go and sin no more".
>>
>>7649038
Good thing it isn't a sin then. :3
>>
God loves all his creations. Some fucktards over thousands of years have made it seem like the are rules so they could control the masses.

Don't let religion or the religious interfere with your relationship with God.

>see how there was no need to mention sexual orientation?
>>
>>7649225
you tell god that when you go to see him....

We already quoted levictus, romans, corinthians, ect

Your denying it to try and anger us, but our anger doesn't matter, what matters is the truth when you reach heaven

If you truly think this? Fine...go ahead

But its you and god, and your talk, when it comes down to it which matters.
>>
>>7649340
God didn't create fags, thats the devils hand at work.
>>
>>7648848
You're already losing the game if you try to approach the Bible with purely logical thinking and you may aswell start studying philosophy and theology if you want to practice your faith by deciphering a 2000 year old book word for word. I'm going to assume OP isn't interested in Christianity on this level.

Religion's strength is its capability to empower people and give them hope and strength. I think it's safe to say there is nothing wrong with OP ignoring a couple more lines in the Bible on top of the many others most Christians ignore simply because they are outdated and incompatible with modern thinking.
>>
>>7649356
Why does God allow the devil to meddle with His creations?
>>
>>7649440
The devil is one of God's creations so it is no different than one man manipulating an other.
>>
>>7649440
This is an interesting, and VERY valid question.

God wants to try us, to see us overcome, but this cannot be done without challenge, and the devil challenges us.

Its a pretty substantial question, and it raises many others that we cannot know without god himself answering...but the devil is allowed to tempt, to try, to lure us, within the rules of god

if you are close with god, and jesus, these will have limited effects on you.
>>
File: 1475642544100.jpg (11KB, 355x281px) Image search: [Google]
1475642544100.jpg
11KB, 355x281px
>>7643838
>Christcuckery
holy shit will you niggers just move back to the desert already
>>
>>7649520
If God is omniscient then he knew who would fail before the earth was made.
God creates people knowing that they will fail and suffer.
>>
>>7649694
>faggotry
would you move back to sodom already?
>>
>>7649723
Homosexuality did not originate in the middle east.
Christianity did.
>>
>>7649711
Interesting point, but knowing someone will do something DOES NOT mean they have free will

I know you guys will be offended if I call you mentally ill faggots who destroy your lives and don't care about how you hurt yourselves or others, but its still FREE WILL to yell at me.
>>
>>7649735
btfo
>>
>>7649735
I dunno, if OP is from the middle east then that's a pretty good indicator of faggotry's origins.
>>
>>7649723
>doesn't even know his own religion

>>7649765
Do you think the existence of free will means that the universe is not deterministic?
>>
>>7649765
>mentally ill faggots who destroy your lives and don't care about how you hurt yourselves or others,

Proof?

Do you have anything that does not also apply to straights and christians?
>>
>>7649785
>implying this is BTFO

homosexuality originated with 2 men who couldn't get a woman, fucking each other.

>>7649795
you realize I was directing that as sodom being a "bastion" of gayness right? As is the middle east for judaism and christianity??

>deterministic
This is a stupid thing to ask. Your free will is a factor still, a very BIG factor, and the only ways things could be deterministic is with either BRUTE force (robbing free will) or shaping someone as a child to have their free will suit your, and even then, this child, if they SEEK truth, can seek out other opinions

Even if scared, they can face fear

Even if hopeless, they can have faith

Even if clueless, they can walk blindly

Never underestimate free will

Your argument is retarded because even seperate from god, what makes you do ANYTHING? A choice....2, or more than 2, possible outcomes, and you weighing the outcomes, risks, desires, and feelings, and making a choice on which you want

One could possibly know your HEART well enough, to know which choice you will make, but the choice is still yours.
>>
>>7649799
>Gay bowel syndrome (the name is outdated, not the symptoms
>aids
>bugchasers
>gay rape
>drug use
>mental illness rates huge for faggots

Sorry, gays are significantly worse off. Its not a new idea.
>>
>>7643838

I'm an atheist myself, but I did want to thank you for reminding me that there are reasonable kind people still to be found.
>>
>>7649847
>sodom being a "bastion" of gayness right?
That's San Francisco.
Literally everyone knows this.
I mean it's 2017.
I mean come on.
>>
>>7649873
Middle east is no longer a bastion for christians though, its owned by the talmudic "jews"

I was speaking about OLD lands which are bastions, because you were too

frankly, right now there is no bastions, certain places in Africa are fighting, but are facing onslaught from America, and gay rapists.
>>
>>7649847
>you realize I was directing that as sodom being a "bastion" of gayness right?
That's not accurate though.

>This is a stupid thing to ask. Your free will is a factor still, a very BIG factor, and the only ways things could be deterministic is with either BRUTE force (robbing free will) or shaping someone as a child to have their free will suit your, and even then, this child, if they SEEK truth, can seek out other opinions
So then prediction of the future is not possible, even in theory. Which means that even God isn't aware of what the future holds. It's fine if that's what you believe, I guess.

>Your argument is retarded because even seperate from god, what makes you do ANYTHING? A choice....2, or more than 2, possible outcomes, and you weighing the outcomes, risks, desires, and feelings, and making a choice on which you want
Computers (most of them anyway) are deterministic, and pretty clearly lack free will, but even so they "do things". They make decisions, but again this is not free will, because the answer is fixed, determined by the laws of the rational universe, but not known to them until they do the calculations. Just like you may have 5 boxes, you're not sure if they will all fit in the trunk of your car at once - whether they can or not is pre-determined, but not known to us, until we actually try it - what I'm saying is, is that the universe can be deterministic, yet we feel like we have free will, because we don't have perfect knowledge. You can't perfectly replicate a scenario, so there's no way of knowing if you could have acted differently in the past - even if you could go back in time, you'd have new knowledge, which could alter your decisions.

>>7649857
>>Gay bowel syndrome (the name is outdated, not the symptoms
Then surely there would be a better name for it that you could use?
>>
>>7649857
>>Gay bowel syndrome (the name is outdated, not the symptoms
Not used because the same symptoms for a straight person get called by what they actually are.

>>aids
Africa is full of straight christians dying from aids while gays in developed nations can treat hiv keep it under control and live full lives.

>>bugchasers
I have only met one in my whole life. He was straight.

>>gay rape
Intellectual dishonesty. Straights rape. You had to specify gay to dismiss this.

>>drug use
I have met more straight drug users than gay people in general.

>>mental illness rates huge for faggots
Everything is a mental illness these days. A lot of straight christians are out there with mental illnesses.

A lot of lgbt people are abused by christian families.
This can be a cause for such issues.

Really, going after gays because bugchasers exist is like going after christians because pedophiles exist.

Anyone else reading this, here is a tip. Anyone that use Gay Bowel Syndrome in a debate can be dismissed just the same as someone that calls aids, grids.
>>
>>7649935
>sodom
>not basion of gayness
>destroyed because extremely gay

Ok then

>god isn't aware
God can read hearts...and is brilliant... I think he already knows, even if YOU do not...I think hes calculated it out...every fight, every conflict, every pebble we slip on, every decision, every night we spend thinking, every pang of want and fear in our heart, every sin, and every pang of regret.

Even if god is suprised, I think with the immense knowlege of how everything works, he could adapt plans accordingly.

I mean, think of it this way : humans have the means to understand EXACTLY how say, fluid hydraulics work. We never created water, mind, we just learned from it

God CREATED us, and has had several THOUSAND years to observe every element of human nature, and how it works

so its possible god could have the equivelant to a masters degree in humanity, because he has worked out, observed, calculated, and seen pretty much everything under the sun that humans can do (literally)..

....This said, he isn't controlling you, just like you aren't controlling how water liquid flows in a hydraulic pump. You do not TELL the liquid to do something, but the liquid behaves a certain way, and you can utilize it IN THE PUMP

its the same idea...he doesn't control you, but understands every element of your heart....even tricks against him, he understands, and loves you, even if your humanity may of been damaged beyond saving, he LOVES you.

This is how I view god, at least

>computers
we aren't computers brah. computers have no souls

>gay bowel syndrome
suggestion on alternative titles?
>>
>>7650053
>suggestion on alternative titles?
Do not need to. It never meant anything specific.
>>
>>7650053
Serious question. How old are you?
>>
>>7649954
By your logic, a cold and flu are the same, because same symptoms lel

>africa
aids is WORST in areas with gays and trannies

>straight bugchaser
I'm calling bs. BIG bs.

>straight rape
Gays rape at astronomically higher amounts

>drug use, met more straights
because gays are a minority, but MORE gay people per capita use them =)

>everything is ill
Things like pyromania, anger issues, bypolar, ect, is astronomically high

>abused by christian families
This is often not "abuse" in the sense of violence, or anything relevant (though it happens) its more along the lines of "son, quit being a stupid faggot".

Course, he was the one choosing to be a stupid faggot, so its not abuse anymore than you telling someone they look like shit "buddy, you look like shit".

>christian pedophiles
I've never seen anything showing christians were more likely, than say, gays. Want to prove that? Because its been proven gays seeking aids....

>GBS
What should I call it when gay men getting assfucked face anal cancer, infections, anal polyps, fungal infections, and all kinds of other shit? I call it GBS. You?.
>>
>>7650078
Actually, it was specific. It was the result of anal sex being frequent, causing all the symptoms

And so rather than saying "patient has anal polyps, tumors, infections, fungal infections, tears, bruises, and other damage in his anus resulting from repeated anal penetrations by men", you can just say "patient has gay bowel syndrome".

>>7650084
>>
>>7650053
>>destroyed because extremely gay
No, it was destroyed because they tried raping divine beings.
>>
>>7650053
>we aren't computers brah. computers have no souls
The problem is that the existence or non-existence of a soul is non-verifiable and non-falsifiable, there is no test you can create that can either prove or disprove that a being or object has a soul, same is true of free will. You can roll a die, and see it comes up 5 - but there's no way to know if it was guaranteed all along to come up 5, because you can't do a controlled experiment - even event is unique and different, depending on numerous factors we are unaware of, you can't replicate it without other factors creeping in, so there's no way to test any of it.

>>7650095
>aids is WORST in areas with gays and trannies
It's worst in Africa which doesn't have many gays or trannies.

>This is often not "abuse" in the sense of violence, or anything relevant (though it happens) its more along the lines of "son, quit being a stupid faggot".
>Course, he was the one choosing to be a stupid faggot, so its not abuse anymore than you telling someone they look like shit "buddy, you look like shit".
Yet this abuse is still harmful, causing mental health problems, child abuse and abandonment.
>>
>>7650095
>By your logic, a cold and flu are the same, because same symptoms lel

No it would be calling the flu, Christian sinus syndrome when a christian gets it.

>aids is WORST in areas with gays and trannies
Proof?
>I'm calling bs. BIG bs.
I'm calling your whole life BS. It does not matter.

>Gays rape at astronomically higher amounts
Proof?

>because gays are a minority, but MORE gay people per capita use them =)
Proof? Do not forget all the straight people addicted to prescription drugs that the use incorrectly and all the straight potheads.

>Things like pyromania, anger issues, bypolar, ect, is astronomically high
Proof? I can easily believe anger issues. but that can still be a result of abuse and some are even believed to be hereditary.

>This is often not "abuse" in the sense of violence, or anything relevant (though it happens) its more along the lines of "son, quit being a stupid faggot".

Violence still happens. You can not dismiss it.

Kicking out your son or daughter to live in the streets as a young teenager in the middle of winter(or at all really) is not abuse?

>I've never seen anything showing christians were more likely, than say, gays. Want to prove that? Because its been proven gays seeking aids....

Want to prove that all gays seek aids? (you can't)
Can you even show what percent of lgbt do?
The catholic church hiding sex offenders is nothing knew.

How about speaking out against bug chasers directly instead of attacking anyone connected in any way? I personally think spreading incurable disease of any kind should be a criminal offense.

>What should I call it when gay men getting assfucked face anal cancer, infections, anal polyps, fungal infections, and all kinds of other shit? I call it GBS. You?.

That is not even what it was to begin with.

>>7650104
Look it up. It was never used for anything specific. That is why it was dropped.

You were 13 when the term was dropped. How did you come across it?
>>
>>7650182
>chrisitian sinus symptoms

The reason its called flu is because the cause is different, JUST like GBS

>proof
saw documentries...besides, its not a new idea that aids are more severe in gay areas. 57% of new aids cases are gay after all

>calling your life bs
umad?

>proof
compare rape rates of men on women, to how many are straight, to rape rates of men on men, to how many gays there are

Gays have a HUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE rate if you look at the math, that way.

>proof?
http://pride-institute.com/programs/lgbt-treatment/lgbt-drug-abuse/

right from the horses gay mouth.

>proof?
https://www.cdc.gov/msmhealth/mental-health.htm
Pyromania is not diagnosed often, but I see many gays who absolutely LOVE fire...

>violence still happens
I literally said that in my post faggot, gay rape happens too. You cannot dismiss it. Especially since it happens MORE.

>prove all gays seek aids
"you said some, so you mean all" fallacy.

>percent
I Imagine maybe 5, but nobody has had a chance to research this vile behavior.

and honestly Id rather kill them than research.

>catholic church
I hate the catholic church. Fuck that denomination, at least the actual CHURCH.

besides, if you want to compare to "all christians" id say its incredibly rare, at all.

>bug chasers directly
why do people try and prevent fights, rather than being angry at accidental deaths from fist fights gone awry directly?

>not even what it was
citation? I looked it up repeatedly and listed those and "others" not listed.

>not specific
>specifically when it results from gay sex

>still wants flu and cold seperate

your a faggot

>how did you find it
faggot mentioned it, I brought it back =)
>>
1/2
>>7650256

>The reason its called flu is because the cause is different, JUST like GBS
You clearly do not understand. It is flu when a non christian gets it. It is christian sinus syndrome when a christian gets it.

>saw documentries...besides, its not a new idea that aids are more severe in gay areas. 57% of new aids cases are gay after all
Name the documentaries.
Not on the global scale.

>calling your life bs
umad?

>compare rape rates of men on women, to how many are straight, to rape rates of men on men

Straight men using each other as masturbatory aids as a show of dominance while in prison is not the same as gay rape.

>http://pride-institute.com/programs/lgbt-treatment/lgbt-drug-abuse/

It does not even give a number.

>https://www.cdc.gov/msmhealth/mental-health.htm
The first line is this. The majority of gay and bisexual men have and maintain good mental health.

>Pyromania is not diagnosed often, but I see many gays who absolutely LOVE fire
I see many more straights that love fire. Men and women both.

>I literally said that in my post faggot, gay rape happens too. You cannot dismiss it.
Yes it does. That is no reason to go after the entire gay population.
>Especially since it happens MORE.
Proof?
>>
>>7650256
>prove all gays seek aids"you said some, so you mean all" fallacy.
So target anyone that might be like that? That could be anyone.
>percentI Imagine maybe 5, but nobody has had a chance to research this vile behavior.and honestly Id rather kill them than research.
Not very christian of you. Calling for the death of anyone that shares a certain quality.

>catholic church
No true scotsman. They are just as christian as you. Some even more since they do not believe in killing those that are different.

>why do people try and prevent fights, rather than being angry at accidental deaths from fist fights gone awry directly?
Humans fight, better make sure they are all restrained so they can't fight. That is your logic. Punish those that can be proven to act in harmful manners.
>citation? I looked it up repeatedly and listed those and "others" not listed.
Link?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gay_bowel_syndrome
The end of line two,The term was not specific to any particular disease or infection.
Any of those causes could happen to a straight man and they would call it by an other name.

>not specific
>specifically when it results from gay sex
Straights do pegging and other forms of anal play.

>still wants flu and cold seperateyour a faggot
Still want flu and flu when someone else gets it seperated.

>how did you find it faggot mentioned it, I brought it back =)

Or you saw it on some /pol/ tier anti lgbt propaganda.
>>
>>7650404
>flu
being christian is not a factor....being GAY is

>documentary
was a while back... on discovery

>not on global scale
maybe not, but in areas where its tracked (such as america) its over 50% of them

>straight men
>having gay sex
>being straight
>but WILLINGLY choosing to fuck men
>straight though
>don't get me wrong, I pound jamals ass all night
>but I'm straight

nigga you gay

>give a number
Few studies have looked at drug use in the lesbian community and there is subsequently little information on this population. What little information there is, however, suggests that drug abuse in lesbians occurs at higher rates than heterosexual women and could equal the rates of occurrence in gay men.

This is coming....FROM A GAY PRIDE WEBSITE, YOU FAGGOT!!!!

They have a bias to NOT show this shit, but they DO!!!

That should say MORE than enough!!!

BUT
http://www.socialworktoday.com/archive/070714p8.shtml
this says 30%

>majority
>literally above 50%
>good
>people with bipolar, but functional could count as "good"

Subjective as fuck

>more straights

adjust per capita dude.

>no reason to go after the entire gay population

if your really want to weed them out, when its that many, maybe being indiscriminate is more effective

>proof
Ok
Take rape statistics of women raped by men
those are straights
Take rape statistics of men raped by men
those are gays
Divide the number of rapes, but the amount of population
This is the rate of gays being rapists
do the same thing with all christians, and how many gays are abused in christian families

I bet my asshole (I'm that confident) the gay rate of rape is higher.

>>7650411
>could be anyone
mainly gays
>not very christian
Bible actually allows it for just cause

considering your blood is already upon you, and you are at high risk to damage society, thats biblically pretty justified

Only difference is, I'm an EXTREME minority for thinking this as a christian.

But I WOULD be open to forgiving if you stopped.
>>
>>7650256
>The reason its called flu is because the cause is different, JUST like GBS
So you insist on giving it a different name based on the sex of the participants in the sex act that caused it? What's next, "female drug overdose"?

>saw documentries...besides, its not a new idea that aids are more severe in gay areas. 57% of new aids cases are gay after all
Not all "documentaries" are credible, some say the Holocaust was a lie after all. You should probably try to be more specific.

>compare rape rates of men on women, to how many are straight, to rape rates of men on men, to how many gays there are
>Gays have a HUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE rate if you look at the math, that way.
The vast majority of male rape victims are from prison rape, which is only homosexual due to desperation and lack of other sexual release. It's illogical to blame regular gays for that, when many prison rapists have no prior homosexual history.

>why do people try and prevent fights, rather than being angry at accidental deaths from fist fights gone awry directly?
Opposing all homosexuals as a way of fighting bug chasers is on par with jailing everyone with a beard as a way of fighting Islamic terrorism.
>>
>>7643838
>if you have any actually logical answers, please don't take part in this threa*****D*****
I'm guessing you're from a third world country that has little to no education.
>>
>>7650495
>being christian is not a factor....being GAY is
No, it isn't. It's the sex act that matters, not who you did it with.

>nigga you gay
False, in numerous traditional societies straight men penetrate other men as a show of dominance, it's even used against those openly gay as punishment. The same is what's going on in prisons.

>if your really want to weed them out, when its that many, maybe being indiscriminate is more effective
Bug chasing is NOT that common though.
>>
>>7650495
>Bible actually allows it for just cause
And who appointed you to decide what "just cause" is? If a Christian decides that bombing orphanages is "just cause", does that mean he goes to heaven for doing it?
>>
>>7650411
>no true scotsman
No.

no true scotsman applies to arguments which boil down to pointing at something and saying "not a true x" with absolutely nothing else

catholic church has openly accepted homosexuality which is against leviticus, corinthians, and romans. Its also marked as a very bad sin, called an "abomination" meaning hated thing

They are actively going against gods word, and the bible.

Its not just fingerpointing, theres very valid arguments behind it

Besides that, the fallacy of "no true" works if you ACCUSE them of being untrue

If you argue other things and CONCLUDE they are not true, this is not the case, because the argument wasn't that they weren''t true, the CONCLUSION WAS

if you disagree, please try arguing that a paint can is not a duck

>restrain all humans
Literally never said that. Besides, humans who are capable of moving are less risky than gays, looking at statistics of aids, drug use, mental illness, ect..

>GBS
http://www.conservapedia.com/Gay_bowel_syndrome

The clinical and pathological findings in a group of 260 homosexual men comprising 10% of a private proctologic practice are reviewed. A clinical pattern of anorectal and colon diseases encountered with unusual frequency in these homosexual patients is termed the gay bowel syndrome. The clinical diagnoses in decreasing order of frequency include condyloma acuminata, hemorrhoids, nonspecific proctitis, anal fistula, perirectal abscess, anal fissure, amebiasis, benign polyps, viral hepatitis, gonorrhea, syphilis, anorectal trauma and foreign bodies, shigellosis, rectal ulcers and lymphogranuloma venereum.[8]

Thanks for helping me find a new sight btw, I will donate to them.

>straight do pegging
at a significantly smaller rate than gays buddy

>Still want flue and flu
WUT

>or pol
nah, actually I saw a faggot complained, and brushed it off, started using it.
>>
>>7650495

>being christian is not a factor....being GAY is
Not necessarily. The diseases included are also in straights.

>was a while back... on discovery
You have nothing. The ellipsis makes you look suspicious.

>maybe not, but in areas where its tracked (such as america) its over 50% of them
In area that it is tracked it is also treatable and one day curable. Promote safe sex and regular testing. Discourage promiscuity.
Make spreading incurable diseases a serious crime.

>prison gay
No homosexual attraction means not homosexual. I already explained why it happens.

>http://www.socialworktoday.com/archive/070714p8.shtml
>this says 30%
less than the majority.

>majority
>literally above 50%

If you want to target a group for a minority within them then you should target christians for hiding pedophiles.

>if your really want to weed them out, when its that many, maybe being indiscriminate is more effective
You have nothing. You want to hurt innocents. Pretty sure you qualify as mentally ill.

>>proof
>Ok
>Take rape statistics of women raped by men
>those are straights
>Take rape statistics of men raped by men
>those are gays
Wrong.

>>>7650411
>>could be anyone
>mainly gays
Could be straights.

>>not very christian
>Bible actually allows it for just cause
>considering your blood is already upon you, and *you are at high risk to damage society*, thats biblically pretty justified
>Only difference is, I'm an EXTREME minority for thinking this as a christian.
>But I WOULD be open to forgiving if you stopped.

*Proof?

Are you sure you are not a muslim?
>>
>>7650518
>sex of participants
Would you feel more comfortable if it was called anal sex bowel syndrome? I'd be ok with that.

>holocost was a lie
hard to say, you weren't there

Also, it showed gays, trannies,ect, and this places you can see the aids rates

pretty damn clearcut

>fighting islamis terrorists
no, because you can narrow it down a fuck ton more than that, and there are islamic terrorists who shave

>>7650520
Right, because all christians are insane, and could never hold jobs as doctors, lawyers, cops....o wait.

>sex act matters
gays do the sex act exponentially more

christians DO NOT get the flu exponentially more.

>straight society
>fucking men

right, and many pacifist societies brutally murder and torture people

>not that common
common enough, and an immense hazard.

The hazard is big enough it would be worth destroying because they spread aids like wildfire

Remember : 50% + of aids spread is via gays

pretty much, gays ARE the reason aids is around.

>you to decide
I didn't the bible did...its in there brah.

But even then, I'm offering mercy.

>straight get flu
They don't get them anywhere more, as far as I've seen

>suspicious
whatever, believe it or don't

>"treatable"
>one day curable
we don't know if its curable, and treatment is ungodly expensive, and not used by everyone

>no homosexual attraction
please explain how you can get erect and stick your man in a penis and fuck it if your not allowing yourself to be attracted to it

>not majority
I might be wrong, but I don't think I said majority. I said a LOT of gays use them, more than straights

>christians hiding pedophiles
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Right....

You know those are a fringe minority right? And not accepted at all, by anywhere NEAR the masses?

>want to hurt innocents, by protecting innocents
k

>only homosexual due to-
Still homosexual
Or are you going to say lonely permavirgins who seek men are also not gay?

>no prior gay history
This is literally EVERY faggot, their first time.
>>
>>7650628
>could be straights
and walking down the stairs can kill you

this is the "They do it too" fallacy, faggot

>proof
of which? Bible says gays have blood on their hands and to kill them

I AM a minority, from what I see...I see not a lot of christians openly saying this

I guess me saying I would be mercy is proof? Idk.... cant prove till it happens.
>>
>>7650554

>no true scotsman applies to arguments which boil down to pointing at something and saying "not a true x" with absolutely nothing else
You dismissed Catholicisms validity as a true form of Christianity.

>Its not just finger pointing, there is very valid arguments behind it
There are valid arguments against the entire Christian religion.

>Literally never said that. Besides, humans who are capable of moving are less risky than gays, looking at statistics of aids, drug use, mental illness, ect..
You would kill all gays because of what some do.
Why not kill all americans because of what some do?
Punish those that can be proven to be harmful not just those with potential.
Should you be locked away for calling for the death of others?

>>GBS

>http://www.conservapedia.com/Gay_bowel_syndrome

>The clinical and pathological findings in a group of 260 homosexual men comprising 10% of a private proctologic practice are reviewed. A clinical pattern of anorectal and colon diseases encountered with unusual frequency in these homosexual patients is termed the gay bowel syndrome. The clinical diagnoses in decreasing order of frequency include condyloma acuminata, hemorrhoids, nonspecific proctitis, anal fistula, perirectal abscess, anal fissure, amebiasis, benign polyps, viral hepatitis, gonorrhea, syphilis, anorectal trauma and foreign bodies, shigellosis, rectal ulcers and lymphogranuloma venereum.[8]

Tell me which of those is exclusive to homosexuals.

From wikipedia
Conservapedia /kənˈsɜːrvəˈpidiə/ is an English-language wiki encyclopedia project written from an American conservative, Young Earth creationist, and Christian fundamentalist point of view.

Now I'm laughing. It was created by a young earther butthurt at wikipedia..
>at a significantly smaller rate than gays buddy
Does not matter.

>>Still want flu and flu
>WUT
slip of the finger, corrected.
>nah, actually I saw a faggot complained, and brushed it off, started using it.
Doubtful.
>>
>>7650673
>>could be straights
>and walking down the stairs can kill you
>this is the "They do it too" fallacy, faggot
So you are a hypocrite. Punish one group that is guilty but not another?

Prove that lgbt are harmful to society at large.
>>
>>7650659
>>"treatable"
>>one day curable
>we don't know if its curable, and treatment is ungodly expensive, and not used by everyone.
It is also preventable and it only takes one missionary to bring it back from Africa and start it up in the straight population.

>>no homosexual attraction
>please explain how you can get erect and stick your man in a penis and fuck it if your not allowing yourself to be attracted to it
Really all it takes is some stimulation.

>>not majority
>I might be wrong, but I don't think I said majority. I said a LOT of gays use them, more than straights
Does not matter. Go after people for using drugs if the problem is using drugs.

>>christians hiding pedophiles
>HAHAHAHAHAHA
>Right....
>You know those are a fringe minority right? And not accepted at all, by anywhere NEAR the masses?
Bug chasers are hated by everyone but other bug chasers.

>>want to hurt innocents, by protecting innocents
>k
Lets kill Christians since some of them want to kill us.(Your logic applied to my side)
>>
>>7650696
>you dismissed

Would you dismiss a paint can being called a duck?

I dismissed it BECAUSE of a conclusion, MADE by logic, observing what they allowed, which is forbidden in the bible

So yes, objectively speaking, they follow the bible less. And people who follow the bible less, I think are less christian.

>valid arguments against christian
I'm listening =)

>kill all americans
because theres better correlations to a problem than being american?

Like drinking, drugs, promiscuous sex, ect, and frankly, often people will try and make changes...but not gays

they think change is homophobic

>just with potential
those who do the act have already been harmful to their very souls, and souls of others. The other stuff are the symptoms of very DAMAGED soul

>locked away
I already say that mercy should be given for those who repent

>which is exclusive
nobody said it was exclusive, but they happen exponentially more to gays

Just like a runny nose, fever, fatige, ect, aren't EXCLUSIVE to having the flu

>does not matter
So lead in your drinking water is cool?

its at a significantly higher rate to kill you than pure water

>corrected
still confused
>doubtful
believe what you want

>punish 1 group
They are more likely

>prove
le sigh. You fuckers have no memory.
https://www.cdc.gov/msmhealth/substance-abuse.htm
http://thefederalist.com/2015/08/19/transgender-regret-is-real-even-if-the-media-tell-you-otherwise/
https://www.cdc.gov/hiv/group/msm/

if you want to show positive statistics, be my guest.
>>
>>7650659
>no, because you can narrow it down a fuck ton more than that
Same is true of bug chasers and gays though. That's the point.

>please explain how you can get erect and stick your man in a penis and fuck it if your not allowing yourself to be attracted to it
Try spending a year completely isolated from women, maybe you'll see what it's like

>You know those are a fringe minority right? And not accepted at all, by anywhere NEAR the masses?
Okay I get it, this is all satire, right? Because this thing I just quoted perfectly describes bug chasers, arguably far more than it does Christian pedophiles.

>This is literally EVERY faggot, their first time.
Obviously, but we're talking about people who had plenty of time/opportunity to explore their sexuality, but never had any interest in men until they ended up in prison and had no other option for sexual release.
>>
>>7650751
>they think change is homophobic
TIL that "change" is a polite euphemism for mass murder.
>>
>>7649354
You're right that my judgment is not yet due, so why are you judging my lifestyle now? It isn't your place to condemn me, let alone for something that you're not sure is even a sin.

Personally, I'm more inclined to take Jesus' word over yours:

"Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life."

I base my identity as a Christian on this rather than on the kind of sex I enjoy.
>>
>>7650781
>chasers
please tell how you can narrow down bug chasers, after its criminalized

All gays with aids would be a start

>spend a year isolated from women
assuming I didn't obsess over sex, I've be fine

its called self control faggot, learn it

>bug chasers
not really, even when its very fucking open, people don't do anything about it

Catholic church has to hide their members who hurt people, because vigilante justice would get them otherwise

>>7650787
>mass killing
fixed
murder implies its not done with some sort of due process, or justification approved by the community.
>>
>>7650751
>http://thefederalist.com/2015/08/19/transgender-regret-is-real-even-if-the-media-tell-you-otherwise/
The Guardian study linked by this article, which allegedly claims a shocking 20% transition regret rate, actually says nothing of the sort, as you can see if you follow the link to it. The only claim that comes remotely close to it is an 18% suicide attempt rate, which is over a 50% reduction from the "standard" trans suicide attempt rate figure, so if anything it's a strong argument in favor of the effectiveness of gender transition. The Federalist article also implies that trans suicide is CAUSED by transition, rather than being a sign of inadequate treatment of the original gender dysphoria. It's equivalent to noting a correlation between houses burning down and houses being visited by fire trucks, and concluding that fire trucks cause houses to burn down.
>>
>>7650829
>murder implies its not done with some sort of due process, or justification approved by the community.
How do you plan on getting due process or justification approval? You've admitted that even most Christians don't support your agenda.

>not really, even when its very fucking open, people don't do anything about it
Show me one example of someone being an "open" bug chaser and not getting their face smashed in.
>>
>>7650751
>>you dismissed

>Would you dismiss a paint can being called a duck?

>I dismissed it BECAUSE of a conclusion, MADE by logic, observing what they allowed, which is forbidden in the bible

>So yes, objectively speaking, they follow the bible less. And people who follow the bible less, I think are less christian. "
They are still christian. I'm sure a devout catholic could validate themselves as much as you can.

>>valid arguments against christian
>I'm listening =)

Way too much to cover here.
The bible is full of contradictions and parts that are historically inaccurate or unverifiable.
Google it. It is off topic.

>>kill all americans
>because theres better correlations to a problem than being american?
>Like drinking, drugs, promiscuous sex, ect, and frankly, often people will try and make changes...but not gays
Things straights are guilty of.
>they think change is homophobic
Nope.
>>
>>7650781
>>just with potential
>those who do the act have already been harmful to their very souls, and souls of others. The other stuff are the symptoms of very DAMAGED soul
Prove the soul exists.
Prove damage to the soul occurs.

>>locked away
>I already say that mercy should be given for those who repent
"Repent or die" is your logic
You want to kill people not guilty of certain things as if they are guilty.

>>which is exclusive
>nobody said it was exclusive, but they happen exponentially more to gays
The term was dropped because it was not useful. If a straight man and a gay man had the same symptoms they would be given different diagnosis solely due to one being gay.

>>does not matter
>So lead in your drinking water is cool?
>its at a significantly higher rate to kill you than pure water
If one group should be punished for a certain action then the other group that is guilty should also be punished.

>They are more likely
Punishing innocent people for being connected through concept only.
There are christian pedophiles therefore all christians might be pedophiles, better kill them all just to be on the safe side.

>>prove
>le sigh. You fuckers have no memory.

Does not prove that lgbt people as a whole are harmful to society as a whole.
This only shows that some lgbt are harmful ,largely to themselves. All this also applies to straights.
You use the same logic that sjws use to call all white men racist.
>>
>>7650742
>missionary
implying they sleep around, and implying it would spread as far as gays do..

also this doesn't happen

>stimulation
if you ALLOW yourself to be stimulated
>self control. Lack it you do

>people using drugs
do you understand that if your just looking for people DOING shit, you won't find it as much as people you SUSPECT of doing shit?

police 101 man... you don't just wait for burglaries, you check out shady dudes who look burglery.

cept this time its ass burlgers

>bug chasers
ive seen no violence against them, ever, by gays

I would support, and frankly arm such people.

>logic applies to my side
>ignoring the mercy offering
>ignoring I'm an extreme minority
k

>>7650825
>why judge
Because I like my society healthier?
Also, because maybe I don't want everyone going to hell?

>implying your hearing the word
>implying your believing the bringer of the word
>implying your doing any of that

>>7650831
Its review warns that the results of many gender reassignment studies are unsound because researchers lost track of more than half of the participants. For example, in a five-year study of 727 post-operative transsexuals published last year, 495 people dropped out for unknown reasons. Dr Hyde said the high drop out rate could reflect high levels of dissatisfaction or even suicide among post-operative transsexuals. He called for the causes of their deaths to be tracked to provide more evidence.

Research from the US and Holland suggests that up to a fifth of patients regret changing sex.

nice try though

>>7650838
By talking about the risks, like I am now.

I talk every day.

>>7650838
>smash their face in
you.... ...I like you... .....aids or not, you might actually be exempt from it, and treated much better than others =)
>>
>>7650871
>could validate
if you rip pages out, I guess...

>too much to cover
so you have no argument. Thats cool

I hope you are keeping in mind old / new testemant

>straights are guilty
no more than gays
>nope
k, so lets make the change!

>>7650884
>prove damage of the soul occurs
Prove intelligent thoughts exist, and everyone doing everything isn't just a big coincidence

In all seriousness, those who are around bad things, sinful things, are more emotionally and mentally at risk. This is the soul being damaged, and made vulnerable to bad spirits

Even in areas which mass murders or asylums were, people feel uneasy as fuck....why is this?

>repent or die
its the same shit for any crime, isn't it? either you stop it, or people handle you harshly.

Try going around beating up people, and when they tell you to stop, you keep doing it

see how long till you get shot

>term was dropped

Considering I can drop talking about it from say, 30 words, to 3, Id say its useful to save time at least

>punish both groups
you realize its punishing risky behavior right?
I'm for punishment of people who sleep around for instance, and death for them in extreme cases too. It doesn't help society

>therefor all
Less

>as a whole harmful
prove killing all gays are harmful to society at large
>yfw society at large is an abstract idea anyway lel

Seriously, want to define that?
>>
>>7650953
>Its review warns that the results of many gender reassignment studies are unsound because researchers lost track of more than half of the participants. For example, in a five-year study of 727 post-operative transsexuals published last year, 495 people dropped out for unknown reasons. Dr Hyde said the high drop out rate could reflect high levels of dissatisfaction or even suicide among post-operative transsexuals. He called for the causes of their deaths to be tracked to provide more evidence.
That's just one study though.

>Research from the US and Holland suggests that up to a fifth of patients regret changing sex.
You want maybe to post this "research"?
>>
>>7651000
>prove killing all gays are harmful to society at large
Rapists (people who have actually been convicted of rape) are of even less value to society than the average gay person. So, why do we imprison them, and not just kill them all immediately upon sentencing?
>>
>>7650953
>>missionary
>implying they sleep around, and implying it would spread as far as gays do..
Or they could be helping a wounded patient or get attacked or raped. They transmit it to their spouse.
Maybe they are single and end up spreading it slowly but the people they infect are promiscuous straights.
The reason it spread through the gay community so fast is due to a "won't happen to me" mindset that many people have. People do not fear stds like they fear accidental pregnancy.

>also this doesn't happen
It could. How long has it been a possibility for HIV to spread to the west?
It happened eventually.

>>stimulation
>if you ALLOW yourself to be stimulated
>>self control. Lack it you do
When in prison you probably stimulate yourself to drive off boredom and stress.

>>people using drugs
>do you understand that if your just looking for people DOING shit, you won't find it as much as people you SUSPECT of doing shit?>police 101 man... you don't just wait for burglaries, you check out shady dudes who look burglery.
>cept this time its ass burlgers
White people have committed hate crimes. Better lock up all white people so they do not commit hate crimes.
You want to execute people for acting suspicious?

>>bug chasers
>ive seen no violence against them, ever, by gays
>I would support, and frankly arm such people.
It rarely comes up so you will not see it. If a man told me he infected me he would die. Bug chasing is not common and they seem to stick to their own social circles.

>>logic applies to my side
>>ignoring the mercy offering
>>ignoring I'm an extreme minority
>k
How are you different from a muslim that tells a christian to convert or die? The muslim might actually do something.
>>
>>7650953
>Because I like my society healthier?

Wouldn't you agree that having more Christians would help society? Why would you deny people's faith like this if the well-being of your community was really what you cared about?

>Also, because maybe I don't want everyone going to hell?

I appreciate the concern, but I've already accepted Christ and so I have no fear of Hell. If you want more people to be saved, you should be respectful and welcoming to those searching, including homosexuals.
>>
>>7651000

http://www.skepticsannotatedbible.com/contra/by_name.html
a list of contradictions. If one part can be wrong then any part can be wrong and therefore must be proven right.

>I hope you are keeping in mind old / new testemant
Does the law of god change? If no then old testament is valid. If yes then any of the people claiming to be reincarnated Jesus could have been real and Catholicism could be true.
>>nope
>k, so lets make the change!
Why?

>>prove damage of the soul occurs
>Prove intelligent thoughts exist, and everyone doing everything isn't just a big coincidence
I can't and I'm fine with that. Some people think the world is a simulation in a machine others think only one person is real(solipsism).

>In all seriousness, those who are around bad things, sinful things, are more emotionally and mentally at risk. This is the soul being damaged, and made vulnerable to bad spirits
Prove spirits exist.

>Even in areas which mass murders or asylums were, people feel uneasy as fuck....why is this?
Superstitious people do, non superstitious people would only feel uneasy due to sense of awe at what they knew or believed to occur there.

>its the same shit for any crime, isn't it?
You must justify why an act is a crime. This is where you fail.

>Considering I can drop talking about it from say, 30 words, to 3, Id say its useful to save time at least
Why be vague when you can be specific?

>you realize its punishing risky behavior right?
A lot of behavior that is socially acceptable can be seen as risky. You have your work cut out for you.

>I'm for punishment of people who sleep around for instance, and death for them in extreme cases too. It doesn't help society
Good luck passing that.
>prove killing all gays are harmful to society at large
Killing innocent productive people harms society by damaging productivity.

>Seriously, want to define that?

The aggregate of people living together in a more or less ordered community.
>>
>>7651001
Provide a study of long term results with proof that there is less disapearances then

Id actually appreciate that

>research
That, I can't find, but everything else is in place...still looking for it, mind...could be that, with the politics of holland, they were removed as "transphobic"

Either way, can't say.

>>7651008
Because rape is something that isn't clear cut as being gay

if your caught with another man, and you don't claim its rape... ...thats...kinda clear

>>7651020
>maybe
>maybe
and maybe gays are 50% of all new aids cases

OH SHIT, they are!!!!!

>eventually
If you say so... except straights tend to keep their population cleaner

>stimulate yourself
I get that, but nobody forced you to jerk off to a man, or FORCE you to go for a man

all of this is voluntary.

you also sound like you've been there =)

>lock up white people
I said question, or arrest with PROBABLE cause...not arrest

quit being an ass burgler

>rarely
it happens enough id like to hear of ONE case where a bug chaser was murdered

I'd pitch into the dudes bail.

>muslim
muslims say if you aren't THEM die

I'm saying don't do certain shit

you can be athiest, IDGAF.
>>
>>7651100

>>eventually
>If you say so... except straights tend to keep their population cleaner

>>stimulate yourself
>I get that, but nobody forced you to jerk off to a man, or FORCE you to go for a man
No one forced you to argue about homosexuality on a Tibetan bell polishing board but here you are.

>all of this is voluntary.
Yep, they wanted an orgasm and wanted to show dominance.

>>lock up white people
>I said question, or arrest with PROBABLE cause...not arrest
>quit being an ass burgler
So what? Arrest anyone that might be homosexual to test them for HIV? Hey if the government is paying for it this could work. Carriers get marked, the clean people go on with their lives.

>>muslim
>muslims say if you aren't THEM die
>I'm saying don't do certain shit
>you can be athiest, IDGAF.
You stated a desire to kill all homosexuals if they did not comply with your demands.
>>
>>7651100
Why are you even here?
>>
>>7651100
>Provide a study of long term results with proof that there is less disapearances then
Pretty sure you didn't have that kind of disappearances in the Swedish study?

>Because rape is something that isn't clear cut as being gay
>if your caught with another man, and you don't claim its rape... ...thats...kinda clear
Lol wut? I don't even know what you're trying to say here.

>it happens enough id like to hear of ONE case where a bug chaser was murdered
Care to tell me some stories about your encounters with bug chasers?

>I'm saying don't do certain shit
Aren't you the same guy that was advocating mass murder of gays? That's not really any more defensible than Muslims killing people for refusing to convert.
>>
>>7651070
would you accept someones faith blindly, despite their actions?

know them by their fruit, not for BEING a fruit

>no fear of hell
we will see

>proven wrong
same could be said about science books

light is energy, energy is heat, yet moon light is colder by 3 degrees or so

Besides, what do you say is "wrong"? Give me any 1 example

>does law of god change
bible says the law of god is forever.

this means to me all laws are valid, however, new laws take priority

Least thats what I get out of it.
>any of the people

So bob the crackhead who says hes jesus says I need to give him money or im a racist cracker... ....nah, someone PROVES they are the incarnation..

>why
you don't think its homophobic, and it would benefit society by reducing aids.

>I cant
>prove it
Well then why don't you harp on intelligent thoughts?

bias

>not non superstitious people
yeeeeeaaaaah....no.

Even in blind scenarios, and people who aren't superstitious, shit happens.

people will feel on edge THEN find out..

>why its a crime
if its in the books as one
>you fail
k

>be vague when you can be specific
try, for the rest of this thread, do not say "gay" but say "men who prefer not the form of women, but the form of other men, particularly with favorance to the anus, mouth, and penis".

See how tiring that gets.

>risky
some more than others....gay is pretty damn risky

>good luck
yeah, I know. but the more people are aware, the more it changes

>killing innocent
breaking eggs for an omlet

>definition
Still VERY fucking vague

>>7651125
>nobody forced you
and?

>yep
So you agree that gays don't have the "cant control it" excuse? They find men attractive to do this (boners) so thus, are gay during it

>Agreement
... ....holy shit

I would buy you a beer mate... ...first reasonable gay in a VERY..... ...VERY....long time....

Only stipulation is, I'd fine HIV positive people who were at risk, so sexually active people who had HIV get like, a 4k fine

>all
only ones who refuse
>>
>>7651070
How would a society being full of more worthless deceitful diseases make it healthier?
>>
File: SVWGU1[1].jpg (25KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
SVWGU1[1].jpg
25KB, 576x432px
like my care i will banning in the back for a lollipop
>>
>>7651130
Its entertaining

>>7651131
>pretty sure
citation... its a good chance they didn't mention them

>I don't even
Ok, if your caught having sex with another man, and you do not claim its rape... ..thats VERY CLEAR, that your being gay

however if a woman claims rape, this is harder...do you know her? Were you around? Do time frames match up? Did she consent?

ect...

>bug chasers
none, because I'm outside the community...and frankly, id get stamped with a hate crime "cuz christian".

Don't get me wrong, if I could get away with getting a bug chaser / spreader, I'd be on it like white on rice

>mass murder
execution actually, and only if they refuse to try and change their risky activity.

no different than child rapists.

I wouldn't kill any, if they put even a minimal effort into changing.
>>
>>7651156
>decietful
citation needed
also hello doctor hetcis
>>
>>7651174
No, no citation needed you filthy straight disease.
>>
>>7651203
>Murdering and raping children after brainwashing them into begging to be murdered and raped is love

10/10 Jesus would be proud of you, disease
>>
>>7651155
>same could be said about science books
>light is energy, energy is heat, yet moon light is colder by 3 degrees or so
Moonlight is reflected light. It loses energy in being reflected.

>Besides, what do you say is "wrong"? Give me any 1 example
I gave you a list.

>>does law of god change
>bible says the law of god is forever.
>this means to me all laws are valid, however, new laws take priority
>Least thats what I get out of it.
So you follow all of the old testament?If not then why?

>>any of the people

>So bob the crackhead ...
What if a man came forth seemed to perform miracles and claimed to be Jesus,would you believe him?

>>why
>you don't think its homophobic, and it would benefit society by reducing aids.
I do not have HIV. I can have as much sex with a clean partner and not get HIV. It is a virus and transmission is avoidable and preventable. Likewise I do not fuck if they can not prove they are clean. Just because others are not responsible does not mean I as an innocent should be punished.

>Well then why don't you harp on intelligent thoughts?
>bias

That is not the topic here.

>people will feel on edge THEN find out..
Nope. I have lived this myself. I have been through places where murders occurred and felt nothing strange before or after I found out.
>if its in the books as one
Why should homosexuality be a crime?
>See how tiring that gets.
How about men that have sex with men. Still direct and quick.

>>risky
>some more than others....gay is pretty damn risky
Risk can be minimized.

>>killing innocent
>breaking eggs for an omelet
That shows how heartless you are. Maybe your soul is damaged.
>>definition
>Still VERY fucking vague
Have a better one?
>So you agree that gays don't have the "cant control it" excuse? They find men attractive to do this (boners) so thus, are gay during it
Nope. They give themselves boners manually. to them it is little different than masturbation.
>only ones who refuse
Refuse what? conversion?
>>
>>7651168
>Ok, if your caught having sex with another man, and you do not claim its rape... ..thats VERY CLEAR, that your being gay
>however if a woman claims rape, this is harder...do you know her? Were you around? Do time frames match up? Did she consent?
Those situations aren't comparable, because in the first one you describe "catch" (as in see?) the rape, the other you're just hearing the supposed victim describe it. That doesn't point out anything about homosexuality, more about the difference between there being witnesses and not.

>no different than child rapists.
Gay sex is wrongdoing on par with raping children? Please explain.
>>
>>7643838
>Well..,This is my first time posting on this board.
kill yourself
>>
>>7651155
>would you accept someones faith blindly, despite their actions?

My actions do not contradict my faith.

You have really weird hangups regarding homosex based on some dubious interpretations of scripture. Have you ever considered that you might be wrong? How would it sit with you to know that you've been turning away fellow Christians?

>know them by their fruit, not for BEING a fruit

I'm quite masculine, dude. Even your petty insults are based on false premises. Stop relying on stereotypes and face reality.
>>
File: 1481447210039.jpg (11KB, 250x251px) Image search: [Google]
1481447210039.jpg
11KB, 250x251px
>>7651271
not that guy but
>The Christcuck telling others to face reality
>>
>>7643838
Just ignore that part. People do that with other parts of the bible.
>>
>>7651221
>loses energy
>negative energy, I guess?

>I gave a list
give me your worst

>if not, why
because some of it would immediately get me killed, other bits are impossible

if its outside means, then god can understand

however, many laws are less important than others

food laws, for instance, while important, and less important than the commandments, or homosexuality.

>claimed to be jesus
depends on his words, and what he says

the bible speaks one would impersonate jesus one day, and twist his words

this is the devil, the antichrist

and he will come BEFORE the real christ

>I do not have hiv
its damaging to your soul and health, still

I commend you for taking precautions, but this is still a problem

however, if everything you said is true, I would want you to get patient consoling, and be treated well

>not the topic
maybe not, but my point is, I see nobody bashing that.

>murders occured
how strong? we talking "a guy died here" or like "insane asylum where they live autopsied people"?

>why a crime
its higher risk activity, and is the crux of many problems in life

just like fighting by itself, is not always harmful, but can end up killing, damaging property, throwing off order, ect.

>men who have sex with men
not really specific enough

also, why not gay bowel syndrome?

I mean, men who have sex with men could be vague..I mean sexual intercourse could not happen with 2 sexual organs, so this is hard to dechiper.

You see my point... if you have a term you KNOW what it means, its useful to shorten things

>risk minimized
60% aids rate says its not, though.

>heartless
my hearts honest... I'd rather have 1 generation of horrors and broken families than countless future generations

But maybe thats just me eh?

>better one
no, I'm simply saying we shouldn't use subjective terms

I could argue killing gays isn't hurting PAL, and you could argue it is

Nobody can argue against hard numbers, however.
>>
>>7651221
>boner manual
its a 2 part issue. Even if they force themselves the first time, theres an association built

Ever wonder why if you have a really hot ex, and they wore (insert clothing or other thing here) you find that thing sexy?

Because, you associate pleasure with that thing

if a "straight" man has orgasms with another man, he will build an association of an orgasm, with men

Thus, he will become somewhat gay.

now the person can either feed this, or not feed it.... and thats the important part

But They have already started to feed it

>refuse what
treatment, some form of resisting the urges, ect.

Basically, if a faggot says "fuck you, I'll never stop fucking men!!!"

well... take aim

>>7651249
I was describing if you get a report of gay activity, and theres evidence OF gay activity...pretty self explanatory

>child rapists
We kill those who refuse to stop engaging in risky behavior, and hurting others....you will find nobody who support letting a child rapist live if they have been warned to stop.

gays would be treated similar, arrested if caught doing, and killed if refusing to stop

Course, in this world, consoling would be provided for free to repress these things.

>>7651271
>actions
you ignore levictus, corinthians and romans, only for your own pleasure.

>quite masculine
masculine fruit then

>>7651325
want to inform me what reality I am not facing?
>>
>>7651359
>I was describing if you get a report of gay activity, and theres evidence OF gay activity...pretty self explanatory
And it would be the same way if you get a report of rape activity, and there's evidence of it.

>We kill those who refuse to stop engaging in risky behavior, and hurting others....you will find nobody who support letting a child rapist live if they have been warned to stop.
>gays would be treated similar, arrested if caught doing, and killed if refusing to stop
Being gay is as harmful and risky as raping children? I'm not buying it.
>>
>>7651335

>however, many laws are less important than others
>food laws, for instance, while important, and less important than the commandments, or homosexuality.
how is this decided?

>depends on his words, and what he says
He says things that you believe.
>its damaging to your soul and health, still
I have felt much better since I stopped repressing. Looks like my soul is just fine.

>however, if everything you said is true, I would want you to get patient consoling, and be treated well
Consoling in the event of HIV?

>maybe not, but my point is, I see nobody bashing that.
I have met a lot of people that think there is no free will.
>how strong?
Now that you mention it I have toured weston state hospital.Even those ghost shows report supernatural there.
A few local places. One I knew about beforehand and felt nothing was a civil war hospital site and battleground.
One that I did not know until afterwards was a site where a man murdered his family.
I felt nothing supernatural. Just a sense of awe about experience not my own.

>>why a crime
>its higher risk activity, and is the crux of many problems in life
Risk can be minimized. A lot of things can be classified as risky. Smoking, alcohol and soda use are dangerous to ones health but they are still around.
>>
>>7651335
>just like fighting by itself, is not always harmful, but can end up killing, damaging property, throwing off order, ect.
Fighting is also not always illegal.
Fighting is often enjoyed in controlled settings. Why can't gay sex be the same?

>I mean, men who have sex with men could be vague..I mean sexual intercourse could not happen with 2 sexual organs, so this is hard to decipher.
How?
>You see my point... if you have a term you KNOW what it means, its useful to shorten things
I had to look it up. That is when I learned it is vague and outdated.

>>risk minimized
>60% aids rate says its not, though.
54%
cdc states that it has stabilized. That is the first step towards decreasing.
>my hearts honest...
You are willing to kill people for being different.
>Nobody can argue against hard numbers, however.

HIV is not even in the top 10 of causes of death in the usa.
Treatments get better. You would be more successful with pushing for safe sex practices and regular testing.
>>
>>7651377
>evidence
maybe several eye witnesses, and camera footage...otherwise no

>as risky
nobody said that, its slightly less so.

>>7651405
>how
the language in it. Ten commandments is prolific, and pretty big, and is mentioned MULTIPLE times

homophiles are mentioned multiple times, and with very harsh language, and allowing killing them

Eating fish is mentioned little more than once, iirc, and it not harsh, is not a huge part, and does not call for death of violators

>he says things you believe
I'm sure if it happens, he would advocate for gays, for he is the devil

but this is a hypothetical.

>felt better
feeling pleasure is not the same as being healthy emotionally or spiritually

a person on a vacation to the bahamas filled with cocaine, weed, booze, prostitution, ect, will feel a lot of pleasure, but their spirit will suffer

>hiv?
no, for being gay

HIV would mean mandatory emasculation.

>no free will
uuuuuuuuuugh I know... ...I think we both agree this people are retards

the only person I know who thinks this is a FTM trans

These people also don't make good choices

>felt nothing
Were you openly gay before this?

honestly, I think maybe evil spirits don't "terrorize" those who are already in their grasp.

Or you could just be spiritually out of tune.

>smoking, ect
Smoking tobacco I think should be legal, I don't even smoke, but as an occasional stimulant, I don't see the problem

Excess is the issue

drinking I'm mostly against, particularly because its used to remove inhibition, nothing more. Useful to beat social anxiety (I did it myself) but should be only used for getting use to it, then weened off

using it to make dumb decisions is bad.

weed is all bad imo... dumbs us down, makes us less aware, slows the mind down, and can have permanent effects of being dumber. Plus, theres lots of people who say it makes them homosexual, at least temporarily.

hard drugs can get fucked, all of them... Though, "meth" from germany WW2 was different.
>>
>>7651480
>maybe several eye witnesses, and camera footage...otherwise no
So why would that be different between homosexuality and hetero rape? Both are sex acts, normally not done in public, so unless you were somehow present, you'd only have hearsay to go on. That's true for both hetero rape and homosexuality, I don't get why you're saying any rumor of homosexuality should be taken at face value yet we should be extremely skeptical of the claims of rape victims.
>>
>>7651429
>>7651429
>fighting is not always illegal
in certain settings, it can be benificial.

homosexuality cannot

>how
sex means sexual intercourse

intercourse involves a penis and vagina

men only have 1

so sex is impossible

>vague and outdated
the symtoms, and everything that come with it

someone, today, can HAVE GBS, but you dont call it GBS, you call it everything IN GBS

>54
still pretty huge
>stabalized
huh?
>different
not because that, because theyre gay

people who like ketchup on eggs are different, im fine with them.

>top 10
so? its 100% preventable by removing gays, and has relatively little ramifications.

>safe sex
because people always obey those... this is tempting people to try it.
>>
>>7651516
>so? its 100% preventable by removing gays, and has relatively little ramifications.
Killing millions of people is not what a sane person would consider "little ramifications".
>>
>>>7651405 (You)
>>how
>the language in it. Ten commandments is prolific, and pretty big, and is mentioned MULTIPLE times
>homophiles are mentioned multiple times, and with very harsh language, and allowing killing them
>Eating fish is mentioned little more than once, iirc, and it not harsh, is not a huge part, and does not call for death of violators

If you make no effort to follow the lesser laws then you are really no different.

>>felt better
>feeling pleasure is not the same as being healthy emotionally or spiritually
>a person on a vacation to the bahamas filled with cocaine, weed, booze, prostitution, ect, will feel a lot of pleasure, but their spirit will suffer.
How do you detect a suffering spirit?

>no, for being gay
I do not need help with my sexuality. I'm fine.
I am sure you would feel the same if I said you need help freeing yourself from superstitious nonsense.
>Were you openly gay before this?
No. I was in full repression and attending a christian school at the time as well.

>Or you could just be spiritually out of tune.
Or none of it is real.

>>smoking, ect
>Smoking tobacco I think should be legal, I don't even smoke, but as an occasional stimulant, I don't see the problem
Smoking increases risk of various diseases.

What about gay couple that do not practice anal? Yes, they exist and are probably more common than you think.
>>
>>7651516

>>fighting is not always illegal

>in certain settings, it can be benificial.

>homosexuality cannot
It benefits in he same way any other romantic and sexual relationship does.

>sex means sexual intercourse

>intercourse involves a penis and vagina
>so sex is impossible

In that case homosexuality can't exist as sex between men is impossible. Case closed.

>>vague and outdated

>the symptoms, and everything that come with it

>someone, today, can HAVE GBS, but you dont call it GBS, you call it everything IN GBS

Do you really think that people diagnosed had everything on that list? If they had any and were gay then that is what the patient was diagnosed with. If it was useful it would have stayed.

>>54

>still pretty huge
Its a percent of cases not the percent of homosexuals with HIV. You know that right?

>>stabilized

>huh?
Not getting worse.

>>different

>not because that, because theyre gay
>people who like ketchup on eggs are different, im fine with them.
You are fine with one difference but not with another.
It is a difference.

>>top 10

>so? its 100% preventable by removing gays, and has relatively little
ramifications.
Killing millions of people is ramifications. There are straight people with aids. If it is not cured or treated then it is only a matter of time before it comes back.

>>safe sex

>because people always obey those... this is tempting people to try it.

It is more likely to happen than your fantasy.
>>
Do you know what I call the claim that Sodom and Gomorrah was destroyed by God? A Lot of BS!
>>
>>7651629
Get it? It's a funny joke for bible scholars. trust me.
>>
>>7651529
>little
compared to the effects? Id say it is

Plus, this is assuming all gays would die

I suspect 75% or more would repress rather than die

>>7651542
>if you jaywalk, you are also an isis child raping coke dealing serial killing scumbag
>STOP RIGHT THERE, CRIMINAL SCUM

hue

>>7651542
anger, sadness, desire to do self destructive activities, aversion to reason and truth, secrecy without a logical reason, ect

Theres many ways to detect, but a HEALTHY spirit is someone whom is calm, but not exuberant, content, but not manic, aware of problems, but not depressed, finding irony in things, finding things strange, but choosing not to persue laughter

Laughter is actually an interesting concept : it comes from subverted expectations, things being abnormal, but not really vilified either. At least this is one form of laughter.

If someone is spiritually compromised "cruel" laughter can happen

laughing not because something is not expected, but because it is damaging to someone who is viewed as an enemy

This is the sign of a damaged, and effected spirit. If you laugh at the idea of someone being hurt, you may want to think about how your soul is doing

And if you laugh at things, you may want to consider why it is making you laugh, exactly

They say laughter is the best medicine but...I honestly am not sure, now that I know what it is from.

it provides relief, but hampers logic.
>>
>>7651648

>compared to the effects? Id say it is
You would actually be killing more people than die from HIV each year for multiple years.

>Plus, this is assuming all gays would die
>I suspect 75% or more would repress rather than die
It would just drive it underground. That is what allowed HIV to spread to begin with.
Now people that show symptoms will just hide it from everyone because it is certain death.

>>if you jaywalk, you are also an isis child raping coke dealing serial killing scumbag
Lesser biblical laws

>anger, sadness, desire to do self destructive activities, aversion to reason and truth, secrecy without a logical reason, ect

I suffer none of those things in considerable amounts. I suffered those a lot while repressed.

> but a HEALTHY spirit is someone whom is calm, but not exuberant, content, but not manic, aware of problems, but not depressed, finding irony in things, finding things strange, but choosing not to pursue laughter
Never met anyone that was like that for any considerable length. The happy people I know love to laugh.

>Laughter is actually an interesting concept : it comes from subverted expectations, things being abnormal, but not really vilified either. At least this is one form of laughter.

>If someone is spiritually compromised "cruel" laughter can happen

>laughing not because something is not expected, but because it is damaging to someone who is viewed as an enemy

>This is the sign of a damaged, and effected spirit. If you laugh at the idea of someone being hurt, you may want to think about how your soul is doing

Not a problem with me.

>And if you laugh at things, you may want to consider why it is making you laugh, exactly

>They say laughter is the best medicine but...I honestly am not sure, now that I know what it is from.

>it provides relief, but hampers logic.

What is your source for all of this?

Sounds to me like repression was damaging my soul. Of course I do not believe in the soul.
>>
Look up bible verses about eunuchs if you want to understand.
>>
>>7651542
>don't need help
not wanting, doesn't mean not needing
>superstitious
I have no proof its harmful whatsoever, long as you don't let bad spirits control

>none of this is real
no proof to suggest that in the slightest

least my bible has a lot of consistency which suggests it could be on to something, as well as useful tidbits

>at christian school
cant say, I don't know all the details, just what you tell me

>diseases
desu, has there been a study using 100% pure tobbacco in a wood pipe?

I'm just wondering

>analless gay
its about the worship of self, and of pleasure

the bible permits this in marraige, and nowhere else, and speaks of man and woman.

also these are such a minority just like bug chasers so you say they "dont really matter" in the big scheme....

You can find even someone in ISIS, I'm sure, whos a decent person, just in a bad place.

>any other sexual relationship
with heart break, destruction, and violation of the body?

sex out of marriage is never really beneficial....desirable yes, beneficial, no.

>case closed
correct term is homophile but people call this "homophobic"

homophilia is destructive

>did people diagnosed have it all?
people disagnosed with ANY disease, don't always have ALL the symtoms

>right?
I know...its the amount who spread

gays are 5%
but are 50% of aids...this means they are 10x more likely

>not getting worse

this is like saying the detroit murder rate is going down because its a ghost town. Spreading rate will reduce as it goes along, especially since its more with the "hard gay" crowd

>not with another
why are you ok with people who say, like pickles on ice cream, but not child rapists?....

Same idea

>ramifications
relatively little to what you get out of it.

>fantasy
part of why it happens so much is it is promoted

imagine if you will, propagand on "safe meth and heroine use"

Do you think meth and heroine use would skyrocket?
>>
mishkav zakhar
>>
>>7651691
Are you saying gays are euniches in the bible? This is a lie, and has no basis, the bible does not refer to homosexuals and eunichs in the same way, and says some were born, forced, or chose to be

it is one who has damaged genitals which disable procreation.
>>
>>7651689
its not just HIV
its gay rape
its mental illness
drug use
infections
ect

gays have far reaching issues

>underground
impossible in a society where secrecy is frowned upon

>certtain death
if you voluntarily seek treatment, you are spared, short of castration

>lesser
thats what I was saying...homosexuality is major
fish is minor

>repressed
its because you weren't really being honest and opening your heart and soul up, you were ignoring

repress, not suppress

>never met people like that
I admit few are like it, but I find when I laugh, I get off track spiritually, and become sinful

I am calmed, most centered, when I don't

>not a problem with me
probably why I like you more than most other gays, your actually relatively healthy spirituatlly

One realization I had, was that spiritually healthy people are actually incredibly uncommon these day. Theres very few, because so many unhealthy things are promoted as healthy, or good

This is a very big part of it

>source
just watch people. Watch how when they laugh more, they consider less. They find more funny, they are critical, and biased more.

At least I notice this, its never in huge amounts, and maybe just during the moment, but think about it

4 chan is actually an amazing example

all the posts mocking another post...don't have REASONS behind them, but instead do something to seem funny

I'm guilty of it myself, at times, but this is not relying on logic, its relying on using humor to make someone think the other is wrong...how does this work?

humor means something is wrong remember? we are subconciously aware of this... and then dismiss it

but making a joke about something does not mean everything in the joke was wrong...just the joke.
>>
>>7651719
what are eunuchs in the bible? what are slaves in the bible. who were "gay" in the bible. you have to read it with political context. don't sleep with your slave because you'll be like the pagan greeks. read between the lines. everything old is new again. make rome great again. anyone thinking trump is a bit caligula?
>>
>>7651696

>not wanting, doesn't mean not needing
You can not prove that I need help.
>I have no proof its harmful whatsoever, long as you don't let bad spirits control
You can not prove spirits exist.

>no proof to suggest that in the slightest
You can't prove it is real.

>least my bible has a lot of consistency
I posted a list of over 400 contradictions.

>>diseases
>desu, has there been a study using 100% pure tobbacco in a wood pipe?
Doubtful. A quick google shows even pure tobacco still causes cancer.
>>analless gay
>also these are such a minority just like bug chasers so you say they "dont really matter" in the big scheme....
I have met plenty.

>with heart break, destruction, and violation of the body?
Just like straights.

>>case closed
>correct term is homophile but people call this "homophobic"
>homophilia is destructive
You have no proof that homosexuality is inherently destructive.

>people disagnosed with ANY disease, don't always have ALL the symtoms
Not a real disease. That is why the term is no longer used.
>but are 50% of aids...this means they are 10x more likely
according to the cdc it has already declined.
https://www.cdc.gov/hiv/statistics/overview/ataglance.html
>Same idea
You are intellectually dishonest. You compare consenting adults to those that harm.
>>ramifications
>relatively little to what you get out of it.
Countless lives because it never ends even if all stds were cured you would still be calling for conversion and death.
>part of why it happens so much is it is promoted
even when it was not promoted It carried on. It caused younger people to seek out underground safe spaces populated by older men.
This is what caused aids to spread.
>Do you think meth and heroine use would skyrocket?

If it was legitimately safer what would be the problem?
once again this shows your intellectual dishonesty.

You want to kill for the sake of killing those that you disapprove of.
>>
>>7651742
>its not just HIV
>its gay rape
>its mental illness
>drug use
>infections
All that was covered earlier.

>>underground
>impossible in a society where secrecy is frowned upon
Nope. Even in islamic territory there are secret gays.

>>certain death
>if you voluntarily seek treatment, you are spared, short of castration
If the treatment is harmful then it would be avoided.

>>lesser
>thats what I was saying...homosexuality is major
>fish is minor
If you don't follow the lesser laws you are still a hypocrite

>>repressed
>its because you weren't really being honest and opening your heart and soul up, you were ignoring
>repress, not suppress
What is the difference?
>>not a problem with me

>probably why I like you more than most other gays, your actually relatively healthy spiritually
I doubt you have really known any gays. I'm a pretty common type.

>just watch people. Watch how when they laugh more, they consider less. They find more funny, they are critical, and biased more.
In my experience those quicker to laughter have also been more level headed.

>humor means something is wrong remember? we are subconciously aware of this... and then dismiss it
>but making a joke about something does not mean everything in the joke was wrong...just the joke.
Somethings are funny because they are true.
>>
>>7649926
>I was speaking about OLD lands which are bastions
Then still it would not be Sodom.
And nobody knows for sure where Sodom is, or if there even was a city named Sodom.
>>
>>7651648
>compared to the effects? Id say it is
>Plus, this is assuming all gays would die
>I suspect 75% or more would repress rather than die
Even if you killed only 10%, that would be more than total deaths from AIDS since the epidemic started. And you'd have to do the same every generation, if you want to prevent people from being gay. It would make the Holocaust look like child's play.

>>7651742
>impossible in a society where secrecy is frowned upon
So in addition to advocating mass killings, you also expect to be able to magically change societal attitudes overnight?

>its because you weren't really being honest and opening your heart and soul up, you were ignoring
>repress, not suppress
Repression is inherently dishonest, it is denial of the self.
>>
>>7651648
>secrecy without a logical reason
If a straight disease openly admits their intent to kill me for being gay, than keeping my sexuality a secret from them is anything but illogical.
Thread posts: 226
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.